Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
A New Kind of Fairy Tail (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Natsu was still sleeping when lucy came out and she smiled at the dog,"Eh he won't get up unless ya give him a good wack", she told her, going over she tickled natsu's nose,"Hey silly wake up its time to go!", she smiled as he snorted and slowly poked open an eyes,"hu eh?", he said slowly yawning while he cupped his mouth and stretched before both eyes finally poked open to see a smiling lucy and the dog from earlier,"Oh hey!", he said with a big grin,"So decided to stick around huh?", he sat up alittle in bed while he turned over and shook happy alittle,"Hey happy wake up! its time to head out we have a job to do", he told him. Happy slowly yawned and looked over at natsu,"I don't wanna...", he said bored trying to fight his sleep more than natsu while natsu picks him up and gives him a good shake,"Awe! come on happy its time to go!", he told him while happy's head went back and forth and he tried to speak,"Aaaallllrrriiiiggghhhhhttttt", he said when natsu stopped shaking him he rubbed his eyes and looked at lucy,"I want fishy..", he complained,"Well were going on a job today so we can all eat for once! and I can pay rent....", she said still seeming to be worried about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:49 am
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna jumped off of the bed, ready to go, before she sat by the door, waiting for her new friends, hoping they'd let her come along too. She was a great fighter, despite being a Wolf. Should they be going to the mountains, she was a great climber, and could easily slice through any boulders that might be in their way. Her fur could even protect her from an avalanche, being that it was as strong as diamond plated steel. Her fangs were as strong as diamonds, and needed to be since her kind tended to live in Rocky areas. It helped them to stay hidden since they made their homes inside of large boulders. She could even move boulders with her powers, but it used a lot of energy, and her kind tend to only use their magic when they, or their young, were in danger.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Lucy looked over at luna as she sat up by the door and she smiled at her,"I don't know if bringing a dog would be such a good idea...", she told her kindly,"Eh come on lucy she is no normal dog!! Did you not see that last night with the flowers? This dog is special and I knew it so she can come along!",, says natus while happy jumps up flying in the air as he says,"Aye!", and the two stroll out the front door will natsu called,"Come on Lucy bring her with you! lets go!", he marched out humming some random tune while happy flew next to him twirling around in the air and saying,"Aye sir!". Lucy sighed and looked down at luna,"Well.. I guess they have spoken its time to go girl", she smiled at luna and heads down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna followed after the trio as they all headed down the stairs. Though she had to wonder where this job was. Was it indeed in the mountains like she'd hoped, or was it more in a city? Or maybe a city that was on a mountain? All sorts of thoughts were racing through Luna's head as they went towards the job that Natsu, Happy, and Lucy picked out. Luna only hoped that she could be of some use on this mission. She felt bored just walking around Magnolia and staying close to the guild. This was her chance to do something fun. Meanwhile, she knew she would have to keep an eye out for any hunters that might know about her.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 am
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Lucy began to read the description on the paper,"Guys this says we have to travel two towns over and we don't have any cash for fair on the train..", she glared at natsu and happy,"You want us to walk again???!", she demands while natsu tells her,"Oh come on lucy stop complaining it will be fine alright? We probably all need the exercise...", he stops when she glares at him seething in rage,"I mean ya know...", he gave a nervous chuckle while happy stepped in,"Its not that far we have walked further before!", he tried to help out natsu while natsu smiles and nods,"See little buddy is right". Lucy sighs and continues to read the pamplet,"I guess so...", she tells them frowning. They continue to walk through the streets of magnolia, coming to the edge and finally out in the country side lucy looks down to check on the dog,"So what do you think we should name her...", she asks natsu. Natsu looks over at the dog,"Don't know I'm pretty sure she already has a name we just gotta figure out what it is", he gave luna a smile and wink,"Right?".  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna let out a small bark at Natsu's question as she walked next to Lucy. Then as they got to a stream, Luna saw some rocks they could jump across on. She barked at them, finding no other way across for miles. No bridges or anything for about 10 miles. Luna saw no other way across unless Lucy wanted to continue to walk further downstream, which Luna figured the human girl wouldn't want to do. Luna began to carefully navigate which rocks were the least slippery, using her large claws to her advantage as she jumped from Rock to rock, using her eyes to see which ones had the least amount of water to keep her from slipping off. The current wasn't too strong, but it was really deep. Once she was safely on the other side of the trail, Luna barked as she sat, waiting for her friends to get across.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:07 am
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Natsu laughed as luna barked,"See what I tell ya?", he grinned while they continued to walk on until eventually they came to a stream. Lucy was already looking at it worried and she looked down the stream bed,"Do you think there is another way to cross?", she asked worried. While natsu noticed Luna's behavior,"Nah probably but lets go this way I think she wants us to for a reason", he told lucy while he and happy start crossing,"Hey! Wait guys! Lets see if there is another way!!", she yelled at the 3 of them before she sighed and going over to the rock edge frowning she started to make her way across, natsu and happy made it over easy while natsu watched luna and happy just flew over, lucy was having struggles as she tried to balance over the rocks,"EEEPPP!!", she almost fell into the water as she swaggered back and forth on one rock,"Hey lucy need help or something?", he asked her while she looked up at him shaking her head,"No no its fine! I'll figure it out!", she told him angrily while she finally got to the other side landing on the ground as her face pressed up against the earth,"Yay you made it!", says natsu excitedly, he then began to walk off down the road,"Now lets go", happy follows while angrily lucy picks herself up and brushes herself off feeling tired after crossing the stream.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna, being the kind soul she was, waited for Lucy to catch up, smelling other kinds of wolves in the area. She was on guard throughout their territory, sensing they were being watched. She knew to keep her ears at attention, and her eyes open, at all times as she took the lead as they approached the core of the wolf's territory. From the smell of it, it was an older, lone wolf, about six years of age if she wasn't mistaken, but not friendly. She could smell that he was around somewhere but having his scent all over the place was throwing her off as to exactly where he was. She scanned the area as she walked, perking her ears at the slightest noise, sensing he'd attack, if he wanted to, and that he was a stronger Rock Wolf.

As they continued to walk, and night started to fall, they were still in the Male Rock Wolf's territory. Rock wolf territory could span for about 12 miles if there was no one living there. Luna stayed on alert as she kept watch on a large rock keeping her ears perked, sensing they were still being watched by that wolf. She continued to scan the area as she looked around, before letting out a howl, one that was to inform him that she was with the humans and would protect them with her life no matter what, should he attack or threaten them in any way.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

It was a very long day by the time they stopped and they had walked a long ways the next city was coming through the twilight and they had only a few more miles until they would be in the city, natsu, lucy, and happy where tired as lucy finally said,"Enough! We can't afford board anyways lets crash right here", she slinks down next to a tree while natsu and happy sink to the ground as well,"Man I'm hungry...", said natsu,"Me to..", said lucy feeling her stomach growl,"but I'm to tired to do anything lets get some sleep maybe we can find food in the morning..", she told them, turning toward the clearing she started picking up sticks as much as she cold find and pile them in the center,"Natsu can you start the fire I'm gonna go find more wood", she told the boys before heading a little ways off to find more dead wood. Natsu gets up and fire up hand he lets it rest ontop of the wood as it starts the fire. He sinks back down to the ground while he waits for lucy to come back happy was already asleep next to the bags.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna came over to Natsu and lay down next to him, laying her head in his lap. She was listening for the male wolf, who was still around from what Luna could tell. She kept her ears at attention, listening for trouble> Meanwhile, the male wolf was following Lucy, making sure she didn't cause trouble or go near his den. Then he came out when she got too close to his home and started barking, and growling viciously at the human girl. He wasn't about to let anyone go near his home, not with his pregnant mate inside about to have her pups.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:16 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Lucy went round gathering up sticks and when she heard growling and barking she screamed, as natsu's head perked up and he shot upward,"Huh? Lucy!!", he started taking off running in her direction the fire already lit and happy snoring softly in his sleep, Lucy starts running back toward camp screaming while she waved the stick in the air, and natsu kept running mindless in the dark, until the two collide into each other head long and drop to the ground groaning in pain,"Oww..", lucy looked behind her wondering if the dog was still there as she scrambled up and over natsu,"there is a vicious wolf out there!!", she told him poking her head behind his shoulder,"Why the heck you have to run into me!!", he demanded rubbing his head,"I wasn't trying to run into you I was trying not to get viciously mauled!", she argued back. The two then go back and forth into a bickering state with one another.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

Luna growled as she followed after Natsu, but moved out of the way when Lucy came running through the bushes. She bared her fangs as the male rock wolf had chased after Lucy, before coming out of the bushes. Luna growled as she stood ready to fight if need be. Rocky, the male Rock wolf, Growled at the trespassers in his territory, before he lunged at Luna, having had enough of them before the two of them started fighting. Luna got bit on the leg and yelped but managed to win before Rocky ran off towards his den hearing his mate howling for him. Luna chased him off, but stopped at the bushes. She had a small limp, and was bleeding some but not badly. She proved she could hold her own against an opponent, but her kind didn't usually use their powers unless it was a Life or Death situation.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Their attention turned toward the two wolves and they watched in stunned silence as luna began to fight the other wolf, lucy hid behind natsu while he watched her run him off,"Well I never knew she was such an awesome fighter!", his whole face lit up and lucy growled at him,"Natsu this isn't a time to say something like that! We need to go after her and make sure she is okay", natsu yawned and stated,"Yea yea but she is a wolf lucy what are we gonna do honestly?", Lucy huffed angrily and got up,"What if she gets lost?", she asked worried,"Lucy she is a wolf can't she just sniff her way back? this is her fight and besides", he said a new fire returning in his eyes,"I think she knows what she is doing we need to let her do his.. if she calls for help we'll find her I promise", he grinned at lucy while she stated,"I guess so..", while natsu takes back off toward camp,"Hey wait for me!", she yelled at him running after him back toward the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Luna The Rock Wolf

When finally managed to find her way back a few minutes later, Luna's leg was covered in blood. Luckily ity wasn't a bad injury, but she was limping some. Though all she did was lay next to Natsu, trying to hide that she was in pain from the bite. She lay her head on his lap, curling up next to him, before falling asleep quietly as she didn't want to worry them.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image

Natsu and Lucy

Happy and lucy had went out to try to find something to eat when Luna came back limping toward natsu he looked up smelling blood and turns to see her lay next to him,"Hey! are you okay?", he asked the dog looking at her back leg,"That injury..", he wasn't sure how to really take care of it that well but he took of the top that he normally wore and began to rip it into strips, before he grabs her back leg and begins to wrap it up to help with the bleeding,"Sorry if this is all I can do", he told her frowning,"I don't have much..". Lucy and happy came back with a few berries and some edible mushrooms that happy tested and lucy gasped when she seen luna,"Is she okay natsu?", she asked worried while she goes over to set her bag down that had the food in it and look at the leg worried,"I think she is gonna be fine she is tough after all right? She hangs with us", he looks up grinning at lucy while she smiled,"I guess...", she looked worried though,"I hope she isn't in to much pain..".  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff