Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I never thought I would see the day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost wish I hadnt found my computer and memories.
  Sad. This site used to be fun.
  Easy come. Easy go.
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:35 pm
Sagebomb
Always good to see action, you guys are still my family, and sig still reflects that.

I am still on gaia everyday sweatdrop but yeah once this place stopped getting replies, I kinda stopped checking here too.

Looks like guilds might actually get some updates in the future now that lazner is back. Might be a mini revival, but of course most of us have moved forward into real lives now.

Lanzer being back also makes me hope that maybe something will be done about the insane inflation. Because for serious, that s**t is crazy.

So what do you do here everyday when there's not a lot happening here on the guild? Maybe we can inject some of that passion into other members.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

Lanzer being back also makes me hope that maybe something will be done about the insane inflation. Because for serious, that s**t is crazy.

So what do you do here everyday when there's not a lot happening here on the guild? Maybe we can inject some of that passion into other members.

Possibly, he did just release another goldshop rig, which is a small step. But he said hes looking into bigger things, saying that "goldsinks wont be enough to really make a difference" but he has really slowed down the release of gold gens which helps.

Mostly I just lurk/post in the CB really. Maybe stalk lanzer a bit...see what hes working on. I hang in the GCD a bit as well, since thats still the center of whats happening around gaia.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash