Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:15 pm
"You're welcome." As if reading Zevran's thoughts, Abel's smile softened and warmed as he leaned in to gently kiss his forehead. "Yeah, I know yours is a little lacking," completely, entirely, unquestionably lacking in every sense of the word, "so I figured you wouldn't mind having a decent one to cook in while we're gone. I mean you don't seem to mind cooking in it even when we're there, but," the blond shrugged expressively. It was just a kitchen, but he knew quite well Zevran didn't have one at the warehouse. If he didn't have heat or electricity or running water, there was no way he'd have a kitchen. Still, he was glad and relieved to know his friend would be somewhere safe and warm until they got back.

After that he couldn't think of anything to say, so he fell silent for the moment and simply enjoyed walking alongside his good friend. His best friend. The thought made him smile a tad brighter, so he gave the shorter blond a gentle squeeze and idly ran his thumb in slow circles at his side.

The walk over the dock wasn't long at all. Just up ahead and positioned in front of the gangplank sat an older gentleman, who was currently occupied checking the tickets of a small group of people.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:40 pm
Why did they have to go? To go on holiday, to see Abel's family; he knew. The question perhaps was why did he have to remain behind. If they were not to stay in their pokeballs somebody had to look after the pokemon of course but he suddenly wished it wasn't him. He wanted to go too.

"I hope you have not forgotten anything," he said aloud. "It is a long swim back if you have."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:49 pm
"I don't think so," the blond replied with a thoughtful frown and took a moment to assess his person and his luggage. He had plenty of clothes, all of the gifts, what pokemon he was bringing, he'd given Zev his keys, there was plenty of gas in his car, plenty of food for the pokemon staying home... "No, I don't think I'm forgetting anything," Abel finally decided as he readjusted the strap of his guitar case, then cast Taavi a curious look. "Did you? Last chance if you have."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:54 pm
"Ahem." Taavi pulled a list out of his pocket and waved it. "This lists everything I was going to bring with a checkbox for when it was ready, and then one for when it was in the bag. If there's anything I've forgotten then it's something I haven't thought of for the last like, two months. I think I've got it all!" He was always organised with packing to go away but he didn't usually bother with a list just for a camping trip, going to see Abel's family though wasn't routine and so he felt better being over-prepared.

Zevran chuckled and squeezed Abel's waist. "I think he has everything," he observed in slightly amused tones. They would have a good time, and he was happy about that, and he would not be cold while they were gone. He would be warm every night in fact. He would prefer to be cold for some but still have Abel on the same island.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:05 pm
As Taavi presented and explained his list, a broad grin spread across Abel's face as he chuckled, and returned Zevran's squeeze with his own affectionate one. "It sounds like he does, yeah. I guess that means he's ready." Which meant they should get on the boat before they missed it. He wouldn't mind being the last ones on though...

...which it appeared they might be, as the number of people boarding the boat diminished until the gentleman at the gate kept discreetly but expectantly glancing their way without trying to be obvious about doing so.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:14 pm
Ah. Well.

Zevran repressed the sigh that wanted to escape his chest and stepped around in front of Abel to give him another squeeze. "Go on and catch your boat before you miss it. It would be embarrassing to watch it sail away, would it not? What would you tell your dear mother?" Having said his piece he stood up on tiptoes and kissed Abel briefly but rather passionately on the lips. When he dropped back down onto the flats of his feet he pushed him gently in the chest and pointed to the ship. "Go on, everything will be fine here."

"Err, yep, I'm going to-" Taavi gestured towards the gangplank and then started to walk towards it in case any more interesting goodbyes were going to happen. Shesh, when were they going to start dating already?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:02 pm
Zevran hugged him, kissed him and pushed him away; Taavi left. The shorter blond wouldn't create much distance at all before Abel's hands moved on reflex to lift to curl around his wrists, his thumbs sliding up to gently rub his palms. He'd been so excited, so eager for this trip for weeks, and he'd missed his family so much... Time had flown by but not fast enough, but the day had finally arrived. So why did he feel reluctant to leave?

Taking a step forward, his hands slipped away from Zevran's wrists to cup his face instead, tilting it up as he leaned down to meet his lips, returning the passionate kiss with his own; where Zev's had been brief, Abel's was long, slow, and full of a wish not to part with him. Why did he feel this reluctant? Zevran was a good friend - his best friend - and he'd certainly miss him while he was away, but this... "I know it will," he murmured softly once he broke the kiss, staring into those gorgeous eyes of his as he rested his forehead against Zev's. "Call me if you need to. I'll text you when we get there so you know we didn't get lost or anything on the way, yeah?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:12 pm
Zevran closed his eyes and slid his arms around Abel again as he melted into the kiss. He wished it could have lasted a lot longer than it did but the parting had to come, and with their brows resting together he gave Abel another tight squeeze. "Do, or I will think you have been lost at sea; I would have to dress all in black for years which would get quite dull." Zevran smirked as he said this and then leant up for another brief kiss. "And you can call me of course, at any time. I will let you know how everyone is doing here and send pictures, si?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:27 pm
With a soft chuckle, Abel's hands dropped so he could wrap Zevran up in his arms for one last, tight hug -- and kiss. "That sounds terribly boring, so I'll definitely let you know. And.. I will, though it probably won't be until the evenings, or.." His brows furrowed as he considered. "I don't know when actually, but I expect we'll be busy for most of the day, every day while we're gone. I'll call you when I get a chance to though," he promised as he pressed a soft kiss to Zev's forehead and stepped backwards, his arms falling away from his friend's sides again but one hand briefly caught Zev's to give it a gentle squeeze, "and I'd love to get pictures. I'll text you pictures too, yeah? That way you can see everything that's going on, or see Taavi rolling around with a pile of pokemon or something." He really did have to go, he knew he did, but he just... Why was leaving so hard? He'd only be gone two weeks. Two weeks was hardly any time at all to visit the family he hadn't seen in two years, and yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:42 pm
"Tch," Zevran smiled and gently waved off Abel's apparent concerns. "You are going to spend time with your family, you need not concern yourself with me. Call only when you have time, and send me messages and pictures when it pleases you. I will be here when you return." He did wish Abel wasn't going but he wished more that his formerly tense, trapped friend should enjoy his regained freedom. It was only two weeks, not so very long at all. He wished he had been asked to come too.

As his thoughts ran their course Zevran's smile took on a slightly wistful edge as he squeezed Abel's hand and then released it. "Enjoy yourself my friend, and please wish the best of health to your family from me."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:03 pm
"Well I'm going to concern myself with you anyway, whether you like it or not," he said with a smirky smile, "so you're just gonna have to deal with it." Why did he have to leave? Why couldn't Zev come too...? No, he knew why. It had made sense to just invite Taavi at the time; his parents had heard plenty about Taavi already, after all, and he was the one who brought Isaac back, so his parents already liked him. Zevran was an unknown to them, and by now it was too late to invite him anyway. He didn't have anything with him, his parents hadn't prepared enough space for a third visitor, and they were literally about to board the boat. No, it was far too late now...

Maybe next year. No, definitely next year.

"I will, and I'll talk to my mom about emailing you. Okay," he said as he half-turned away, a note of finality in his voice as his empty hands lifted to curl around the straps of his bags just to have something to occupy them that wasn't Zevran's hands, or face, or his anything, "I'll see you in two weeks."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:17 pm
"Yes, in two weeks." Zevran smiled but his hands were looking for something to do; one ended up rested on his hip while the other smoothed itself back over his hair. "Chao for now Abel, and a safe voyage!"

Abel would concern himself with him, he had said not to but it did feel good to hear it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:23 pm
And now he had to leave. Expression softening as he held eye contact for a few more precious seconds, Abel lifted a hand in a brief wave of good-bye. "Thanks. Alright, see you." With that said, the taller blond reluctantly tore his gaze away from his friend and turned, heading towards the gate to join back up with Taavi. His good-bye had taken considerably longer - almost embarrassingly so, except there was no way in hell he'd be embarrassed by it - and even still he couldn't help but want just a few more minutes, even one, to talk to his friend.

But that was silly, he'd see him in two weeks. It really wasn't that long. Not at all.

And yet...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:26 pm
"Err, he'll just be a minute. Oh! See! Here he comes!" Taavi grinned awkwardly at the ticket officer and gestured towards Abel's approaching figure. "And there's still plenty of time right? Err..." Had they got the time right? He thought they had but it felt like they were the last ones getting aboard!

As Zevran watched Abel walk away a slight sigh escaped his lips; he couldn't even enjoy watching him walk away, what a sad day! Strange.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:36 pm
"Yeah, here I am, sorry," he said as he hastened his pace just a tad to get to the gate a little quicker so he could present his ticket. "I think there's still more time, yeah. Uh, at least a little." Hopefully. Probably.

The ticketing gentleman waved them towards the gangplank with a passing comment that there were a couple more stragglers that hadn't boarded yet.

Abel murmured a 'thanks' before adjusting his bags and heading up onto the boat with Taavi, his heart simultaneously soaring and sinking. It was such an odd sensation, feeling his heart being pulled in two different directions. "Alright, here we go," he said with a broad, bright grin as he turned to Taavi once they'd gotten up on deck, his excitement returning full force... though he still felt a little sad. "Are you excited?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff