Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxE R R V I N | M O N S T E R | of | M O N S T E R S
Nothing In Life Is Promised Except Death

"Not missing...just waiting or on hold for the moment." he replies that she just needs to find some action but then she goes on to assume that he is thinking that she is a coward-which she is wrong.

"You're dead wrong. I never assumed or even had that though. I was thinking of you keeping your share. And what I was thinking is that there are killers everywhere, completely normal, monster on the other hand; please....In twenty years of your life you will regrettably see what a real monster is and I pray that you don't. Now lets get some wood. He gives a warning that she doesn't see what real monsters are and then goes nonchalant about getting some wood.

[Exits to the Southlands]

People Who Are Close To Death Do Their Best To Enjoy Every Single Day Of Their Short Life

Statistics

--- STRENGTH
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- CONSTITUTION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
----- AGILITY
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- INTELLIGENCE
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
- PERSUASION
xx ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Items

▬ Spatha: long golden straight sword that was enchanted to be as strong as diamonds. The spatha was blessed with wind and fire elements.
▬ Falcata: a golden curved blade that is enchanted like the spatha; durable and dense as diamonds. The Falcata blade was blessed to be able to cut through magical barriers.
▬ Mirror Shield-generally protects him from physical harm and projectiles; the surface is covered in magic that when a magic attack (ex: lightning bolt or light beam) attacks, it will be reflected.
▬ A necklace that increases the user's persuasion.(Persuasion +2)
▬ A leather headband embedded with a jewel that allows him to see 360 degrees
▬ A silver ring on each index finger; allows him to summon his swords. They have a design of swords on the ring
▬ Gold ring the is on his left middle finger allows him to summon his shield.

People
narxfang
-- General Quests: Quest #2 Resource Collection
Guardian of Agape

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 am
Guardian of Agape
SKYGRA AMAZI

User Image

"Huh...you like the battle...I suppose I'm the opposite. I like the mind games. The shadow play. To barely feel me slit your throat...that is what I live for...and...to find that part of me that's missing" Skygra looked upwards towards the stars.

"You must think I'm a coward. I fight in the shadows and sneak from behind. Not quite a fair fight, especially for the kinds of people I've been paid to kill..."

She smiled sadly. And silently took the bag from Errvin and walked into the job center to claim her reward.

Returning to him after collecting the bounty, she gave him his share.

"Thanks again. You give off a trusting aura..."
She said pensively. "What exactly do you want with me? I'm nothing. Nobody. Just a killer and a monster."

narxfang
-- FINISHED the lumber quest in Torstar (#2) "Resource Collection"

CEOxJOE
-- Your turn

[[Good Job on the Resource Collection Quest! Approved and Noted! Make sure to add the F&R to your profile, or in a post below it specifying how much F&R and what quest!]]

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
④ ▬Tørstår; Land of the Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers