Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Following his lead, Watermelon starts gathering rushes as well, being careful not to snap them, or break them too close to the top. "I've heard from some of the older tribe members that it is completely possible to see the entire swamp. You can ask Snailshell and Ancient Song about the interesting bits to see." she says, after gathering one rush, while looking for the next good one.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Diaphanous nodded. "All right," the buck said. "If you help me bundle these rushes, I think we have enough for now."

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 pm

"Sure!" she replies excitedly, finally they'll soon be on their way, and she can show him the whole tribe and introduce him to everyone. And then time to eat. And after they can explore the tribe territory. It's not huge, but has some interesting spots to see. Giving her head a little shake, Watermelon stops her thoughts before they can go a mile a minute, and refocused on the current task of bundling it all up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 pm

"So, um. How are you going to introduce me?" the buck asked, starting to roll the pile of rushes with a leg so his partner could help him with tying the bundle. "I mean, you said I was pretty, but...." but it would be awfully presumptuous to expect that she would jump into considering him– a stranger!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Watermelon gives a little humm, mulling the question over while tying up the bundle, for the best really as the task requires teeth and some skillful leg action to get it just right. Finished she sits on her haunches, a little embarrassed she'd not even introduced herself yet. "I'm Watermelon, by the way. As for how I'll introduce you, depends. Would you like to have kids with me?" she was pretty sure that's what he was getting at, but she watched him, ready to jump in and apologize for being so forward should he take offense. Even if he likes her, it doesn't necessarily mean he wants kids, which she should have considered before asking. She'll have to remember that next time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Well, she wasn't taking it badly. Of course, she responded right in the middle of the one part of the knot he couldn't pause for– so he hurried to tie his bundle tight before he responded. "Foals are a riot. I'd love to!" the buck replied. "Oh– and my name is Diaphanous."

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

She gives a delighted giggle. "Well then it's settled. I'll introduce you as the father of my– our– future children. Also, my friend. Because you're nice, and it seems to me if one will invite their future children's parent to live with them, they ought to be friends." she nods at the logic of that, not even considering he'd want more. Watermelon had not once met an Acha who was monogamous, so the idea that one might be had never crossed her mind.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Diaphanous couldn't help it– he wiggled and pranced. "And then we can seek out a stag or mare to bless them, and hopefully to make it go as easy and fast as possible, and then! There! Will! Be! Eggs!" Each word was punctuated by a little stomp.

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:06 pm

"Ohoh! Sorrel knows of a stag, we can ask her where to find him." she prances in a tiny circle, more excited than she's been in ages. "Acha foals are cute, but the eggs are so pretty and smooth and shiny! We'll have lots and lots of eggs!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Diaphanous moved to chase her, butting his head against her haunch and spinning and wheeling with her. He giggled joyously.

"I know we will!"

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out