[FIN] Home Again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:23 pm
"You may as well give me your bag to save you walking all the way to the car, I parked a little way off," Zevran said and as he spoke he held a hand out towards Taavi. "And before you ask I am sure I don't mind!"

"Oh! Um, okay, thank you." Taavi smiled and passed the bag over. "I'll see you guys later then, have a good lunch and stuff!" With that and a wave he turned to find a less crowded bit of the docks where it would be easy for Valour to land.

Zevran shouldered the bag and watched Taavi go for a few moments before turning back to Abel. "Shall we go then? I am more than ready for some lunch." And for a relaxing afternoon with Abel, perhaps just curled up on the couch talking or watching a movie.

They set off towards the car in what felt to Zevran like comfortable silence, there would be plenty to talk about later - they always found things to talk about - but for now just being in Abel's presence was enjoyable. He really had missed him a great deal... and he had been trying not to think too much about that, about what it meant. Abel was his best friend, had been kinder to him than anyone else he had ever met; of course he had missed him.

When they reached the car Zevran fetched the keys out of his pocket and jangled them. "Shall I drive or would you prefer to do so? And what shall we get for lunch? Sandwiches? There are a couple of good places on the way back." Sandwiches were easy and there was plenty of variety to choose from.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:33 pm
And then Taavi was gone; Abel barely had time to offer a parting wave.

The walk back to the car was comfortable, and despite the cold the blond felt quite warm inside -- warm and fuzzy. Still trying not to think about the implications of that feeling, he instead caught the jingling keys and pressed a button to pop the trunk open. "I'll drive, but we can stop wherever you want," he replied easily, pocketing the keys temporarily and slipping away from Zevran so he could open the trunk all the way and throw his bag in, "and sandwiches sound good, yeah. You'll have to point a place out on the way back home." Sonia removed the guitar case and Abel helped put that in too, and once Taavi's bag was in as well, he closed the trunk and opened the back door for Sonia and Isaac to hop in before he himself got into the driver's side. Rather than buckle himself and begin driving right away, he shut the door and simply sat there for a moment or two while he waited for Zevran and the pair of pokemon to get settled.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:01 pm
Zevran made a thoughtful noise as he put Taavi's bag into the trunk and then walked around to the passenger side. "The place closer to your apartment I think," he decided aloud as he climbed in and closed the door behind himself. "They do a very good French dip packed up to take away. Oh! And I have a couple of surprises for you back at the apartment, I think you will like both!" He hoped Abel would like both. He knew he would like the first but the second he was less sure of, would Abel be interested in such an evening? He hoped he would be, he thought it sounded like fun but only if he was going with Abel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:12 pm
"That sounds good." All of it. Abel watched his friend as he got into the car, tracing the line of his jaw, the movement of his lips as he spoke. His expression softened, a smile forming on his face. He'd missed him so much -- much more than he really should've. "I'm sure I'll love them; they're from you, after all." After watching him, his face, for another moment or two, the taller blond reached a hand out to brush across Zev's cheek, his thumb ghosting along one of his cheekbones before he leaned in for one of those kisses he'd so sorely missed.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:38 pm
He had been waiting for this.

Zevran closed his eyes, leaned into the kiss, and reached up with one hand to slide his fingers into Abel's hair. How he had missed this, how he had missed him. His heart fluttered in his chest and the light bubbly sensation overwhelmed his thoughts, everything was giddy excitement and joy. This was definitely, definitely not normal but right now he didn't care at all.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:48 pm
It was just like it had been before he left, feeling Zevran's lips against his, and yet it felt brand new. Setting the odd feeling aside, his other hand lifted to join its twin, his fingers curving down around the shorter blond's ear, pushing through his hair, pulling his face closer to deepen the kiss. It had been two long, lonely weeks - which was odd, given how he'd been surrounded by family the whole time - but maybe that was just because of how much he'd missed his friend. Seeing him, holding him had helped shrink the painful, yawning ache in his heart, but the kiss closed it completely, smoothed it over, washed it away.

After a few more moments he broke off the kiss, but he didn't go too far; he rested his forehead against Zevran's, his eyes following the curves of his face as his thumbs traced over the line of his jaw, his hands cupping his cheeks as he murmured, "I missed you." So, so much. Much more than he should've, but that was something he could think about later.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 pm
It was a perfect moment and remained perfect even when their lips parted. Eyes still closed Zevran hummed softly in the back of his throat and enjoyed the sensation of Abel's thumbs tracing his features. "I missed you too Abel," he breathed softly, a small soft smile curving his lips upward. "I missed you very much indeed." The intensity of it left him confused, anxious if he thought about it too much, but right now he was not thinking about it; Abel was back and he was happy, that was enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 pm
A warmth bloomed in his chest at the admission, spreading all through him, from his toes to his fingertips to the smile the feeling pushed onto his face. He ducked down to steal a quick kiss, opened his mouth to speak, reconsidered, and pressed a soft kiss to Zevran's forehead instead as one hand left his cheek to curl around the steering wheel. "We should probably go get some lunch now, yeah? Or else I feel like we'll sit here all afternoon, and I'm pretty sure my apartment's much more comfortable than the car."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:10 pm
Zevran gave a regretful sigh and after a couple more moments of luxuriating in the closeness he sat back in his seat and fastened his seatbelt. "You are right, it is chilly in here and I am rather hungry. There will be plenty of time for more of that in the warmth and comfort of your apartment, and we will not have to get neck strain or stiff backs trying to lean around. Not that I would mind, you are worth many sacrifices my friend." He was. He had said he would follow him to hell and he had meant it, he was... he was special, that was all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 pm
Abel chuckled a bit as he buckled himself up too, turned the car on and guided it out of the parking space. "Exactly. We can get lunch and then curl up somewhere - couch? Armchair? - and maybe watch a movie if you'd like. Sorry if that's a little boring," he added as he navigated through the parking lot, though he suspected Zevran wouldn't mind much. Once out of the lot and onto the road - the shorter blond hadn't been kidding when he'd said he parked further back - Abel's arm rested on the center console between the seats, his palm up and his fingers flexing a little in invitation. He could easily drive one-handed, but didn't want to take Zevran's hand if he didn't feel like holding his. "What kind of sandwich do you want?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:25 pm
Zevran looked over at Abel with a lopsided smile and chuckled. "Actually that is just what I was thinking of, a lazy afternoon in good company..." Oh. Oh he wanted to hold his hand? That made him happier than perhaps it should but the warm feeling in his chest was still too pleasant for him to worry right now; he reached over and laced his fingers through Abel's. "French dip," he said, giving Abel's hand a gentle squeeze. "With beef, onions, and mustard. And yourself?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:52 pm
"Perfect," he replied, a grin alighting his face. It softened to a warm smile as he felt Zevran's fingers slot between his and he returned the squeeze quite happily. "That sounds good, but I should probably get something different..." He hummed thoughtfully for a moment or two before continuing, "I'll probably think of something when we get there and I see the menu, I dunno what I'm feeling yet." In more ways than one.

A short while later, with lunch acquired, his car in a spot in the parking lot, and with all of their things toted upstairs, Abel stepped into the apartment he hadn't seen in two weeks and kicked his shoes off into the usual spot. "Would you mind setting lunch out while I go put stuff down and let everyone out?" The taller blond asked as he leaned over to plant a kiss atop Zevran's head.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:57 pm
It was good to be back inside and yet it was with a trace of regret that Zevran pulled off his boots. With Abel and Taavi back he couldn't stay here every night anymore, when he did it would be with Abel and that was definitely something he was looking forward to but equally he was dreading going back to the warehouse. He had to do something about it, he really did.

But then Abel kissed his hair and he forgot all about it again, or at least he pushed it to the back of his mind.

"Of course," Zevran smiled and carried the bag of food over to the table before heading into the kitchen. "You might see my first surprise soon!" he called over his shoulder with a grin.

A few moments later there came a 'Fweee!' from Abel's bedroom, and a moment after that a Butterfree fluttered out and alighted on the table with another cheerful cry.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:24 pm
"Thanks," he said with a bright smile, then turned to head towards his bedroom.

He didn't get too far before a flying bug-type stopped him, and his smile promptly morphed to a broad grin. "Amigo! Congrats bud! How's it feel?" He had to resist the urge to pat him on the head, given his hands were still full with his stuff. In an effort to solve that problem, the taller blond set his guitar case down against the living room wall on his way into his bedroom where he unceremoniously dumped his bag, then withdrew all his pokeballs to release his various pokemon. Caleb pushed himself through the bedroom door and into the living room where he gave himself a thorough shake, and upon seeing the Butterfree he offered a bass bark in both greeting and congratulations.

With his hands now free, Abel passed by the Arcanine and gave both Caleb and Amigo an affectionate pat as he headed back towards the kitchen. "I assume Amigo's the first surprise, which is awesome. What's the second?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:29 pm
Amigo trilled happily and took wing again to swoop first around Abel and then - when he appeared - around Caleb, and in the latter case with many approving noises for the fire-type's new form.

"You are correct!" Zevran grinned as he reappeared holding plates and glasses and then set them down on the table. "The second surprise, well I suppose it is two surprises really; presents in fact. How do you do presents? Traditionally, that is. Should I simply give them to you or am I supposed to say something in particular for your Christmas celebration?" Zevran watched Abel curiously as he spoke, he did want to do this properly if there was a proper way to do it.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff