Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:26 pm
AstoriaFallen
He nodded enthusiastically while chewing and actually ended up with bits of watercress flying everywhere. His eyes widened in embarrassment, "Oh! Sorry if any got on you! Yes, it's very good! I really like it." He bounced a little in place after he'd finished his bit of watercress. His tail swept out and dangled in the creek water for a moment before he splashed some on his back with the tuft, cooling himself after all his bounding and leaping. "I ahhh.. I just want to say, I don't know you very well but.. I really like you." He tilted his head down, hiding his eyes in his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:49 pm
Nashawryn

She blinked and shield her face as food kind of flew everywhere in his excitement. She looked at him curiously as he spoke and she rubbed her leg slightly with the other hoof. "That is very sweet of you to say, I think I like you too." She said looking at him rather bashfully.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:56 am
AstoriaFallen
Lemondrops shuffled around, figeting in place. "Th-that's good. So uh... what would you like to do now?" He asked her while avoiding her gaze in delighted embarrassment, staring at the creek instead while scuffing a hoof against a bit of moss. He felt so awkward.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:48 pm
Nashawryn

"You're cute when you're nervous like that." She teased and then licked his cheek and bounded away with a giggle. "Catch me if you can!" She called as she bounded away in a mild attempt to play a cute game of tag almost.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:19 am
AstoriaFallen
He immediately started after her, bounding and leaping as he followed. She was so much fun! "I'm coming for you! I'll catch up to you, I promise!" He quickly narrowed the gap between them, but couldn't quite reach her. She was fast! Lemondrops really wanted to catch up to her though, and slowly but surely his determination helped him gain on her. He had no idea what to do after catching up though so he just continued to happily run with her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff