Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpacat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:02 pm
Hello~ I'm not 100% sure how guild's work since I'm still very new to this site, but I saw the introduction page thing and figured this was a good place to start whee

So first things first, my name is Kat, though people call me Kyu, Alpaca or anything else based off whatever username I have. I'll be turning 18 in a few months (4 exactly to be specific) and I'm female. I live in Canada, in Ontario but I'll be moving soon (hopefully out of the province, or at the very least out of my city) once I graduate high school. As for what I do I'm in grade 12, in high school obviously, so that's about the extent of my life. Next year I'll either be going into animation, humanity studies, or a double major of English and History. I don't really know yet. My hobbies are pretty simple since I apparently have a one track mind; I like drawing and painting, and I like writing. I guess I like watching tv too and reading books, my favourite types being historical and mysteries/thrillers.
A random thing...... I really like kdramas and kpop and I like studying the history of other countries so I know a lot of random facts about a lot of places.
Also I have an obsession with all things cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:17 pm
Hellos~! I was invited to the guild so I figured it was best to start here. I'm Kirsten but fell free to call me Ace, Acey or Kirsten. Although most just call me Acey since it's shorter. I'm a twenty four year old female. I reside in Arizona but I am hoping one day I can spread my wings and flee away from the dry desert state. I currently work as a trainer but I am trying to get bills paid off to head back to school. Hobbies consist of rping, playing video games, and reading. Well I have a yorkie that most of time likes to bother me called Bella.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 pm
AlpacaJihun

AceOfTears

Gimurei

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome!
We're really glad to have you here!
If you have any questions, I'm sure that our lovely Captain narxfang is more than willing to respond, or either me or Commando Omnipants is there to help!

You seem like real delightful folks!

For now, I can advise you to get familiar with the current lore of the main RP in the following topics:

Arkverse-Zero
History, Factions, World Map and point system

Consider building your main character, if at all interested in joining up with the ARK here:Profile Submission

Or just come on and join as in the OOC thread, or browse many other places you might feel interested in!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image
Bullet points are for dorks, so I'ma use them.

• Taylor Anne (my first name is two names, I know. Confusing.)
• Twenty - 4/5/1996
• Female
• Georgia, USA! I live about thirty-ish minutes from Atlanta.
• I'm a caretaker for my mom who's on oxygen. I'm trying to find what I want to do in life. Been teetering on animation, game design, tattooing, or science.
• I art. I art a lot. Here's some of my art: Bloop!
• League of legends is my life. My IGN is: BulbabuttUser Image
• I get on Minecraft sometimes. I've been a moderator for Bajancanadian for his server called Siege World. My IGN is: Sennpai
• I like dark things, such as gore, violence, and dark humour. All my OCs are assholes.
• I plan on writing a book as a part of my bucket list.
• In four-five years I'll be moving to Japan.
• I am a creature of the night, and as such, I'm only online when it hits 9 pm or later.
• See my Gaia profile if you're still curious about me. emotion_bigheart

Pixel art by me, please do not steal.

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:45 pm
Aliiien
User Image

• Twenty - 4/5/1996
• Female
• I'm a caretaker for my mom who's on oxygen. I'm trying to find what I want to do in life. Been teetering on animation, game design, tattooing, or science.
• I get on Minecraft sometimes. I've been a moderator for Bajancanadian for his server called Siege World. My IGN is: Sennpai
• I like dark things, such as gore, violence, and dark humour. All my OCs are assholes.
• I am a creature of the night, and as such, I'm only online when it hits 9 pm or later.

I love this. So much info it makes me want to share! First of all I added you on League! narxfang is also my summoner name. I got like 5 accounts though... lol. I USED TO LIVE IN JAPAN!! I loved it. You will have so much fun! where do you want to go in Japan? Also WRITING A BOOK IS ON MY BUCKET LIST TOO. It is harder than I thought, I think I might start with short stories and make an anthology of them, or some such. Omni and someone else on here live in Georgie as well I think. So many of you Georgians.. Anyways welcome! you seem awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:48 pm
narxfang
Aliiien
User Image

• Twenty - 4/5/1996
• Female

I love this. So much info it makes me want to share! First of all I added you on League! narxfang is also my summoner name. I got like 5 accounts though... lol. I USED TO LIVE IN JAPAN!! I loved it. You will have so much fun! where do you want to go in Japan? Also WRITING A BOOK IS ON MY BUCKET LIST TOO. It is harder than I thought, I think I might start with short stories and make an anthology of them, or some such. Omni and someone else on here live in Georgie as well I think. So many of you Georgians.. Anyways welcome! you seem awesome!

OH WAIT I see you got mastery 6 on teemo. Banning you from the guild now. Bye. JOKING :.P but for real. What is wrong with you?! (lol, he is pretty fun, I just got stomped by jungle teemo. Damn him)...

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:55 am
Aliiien
User Image

• Twenty - 4/5/1996
• Female

Hey! Dropping in to say I like your art. Also, dark things. Yes. You seem like a fun person. Glad to have you on board.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:09 am
You can call me Ghost. I will not give you my name as trust is involved in such an ordeal. I'm in my early 20s. I'm Mormon and served a church in Tennessee, in of which I have been to Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. I work for Chevron as a cashier for now. I'm big into Games, Movies, and Achievement Hunter. Because of my two years away from the north West I have met bands and people from the list below.

Taylor Swift, David Archuleta (yes I can't spell his last name), Jessie Lee Jones, Imagine Dragons, Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldeen, Kenny Chesney, and many more.  

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:28 am
narxfang
Aliiien
User Image

• Twenty - 4/5/1996
• Female

Yeah, I live like 20 minutes from atlanta!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 pm
narxfang

Sorry for the late response you two. Been so caught up in Minecraft lately. Hahaha. I wanted to live around the Greater Tokyo Area. I've lived rural for most of my life, so would appreciate the cities of Japan. I want to move there with a friend though so I'm not alone. I added you on league, but haven't been able to catch you online! Let me know if you ever want to play a game. URF is coming out soon. 3nodding

Yes, Teemo. To be fair, I have a crush on him. Also, he's not as annoying as Heim which I also play. Heim is so annoying and he destroys turrets so fast. oml

I don't know if I can keep up with a large roleplay, so I may just lurk around the 1x1 forums.

Primae Pandora

Thank you for the compliment. >u< ! I'm always self-conscious about my artwork. Dark things are my entire existence. Haven't met anyone as secretly twisted as I am, yet. sweatdrop

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 pm
A City Of Fools

Yeah, I live like 20 minutes from atlanta!

Oh snap! Atlanta buddies! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:18 pm
Hello. I am Fauna. I'm really weird about giving out personal information online. lol

But I am in my early 20s. I live in the south of the USA, but maybe not as close together as some of you. I like rpgs and manga. I like video game music and instrumental stuff. I stay busy with work and other stuff so I might not be online a whole lot. lol  

Fauna Lestrade

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:47 pm
Aliiien
narxfang

Sorry for the late response you two. Been so caught up in Minecraft lately. Hahaha. I wanted to live around the Greater Tokyo Area. I've lived rural for most of my life, so would appreciate the cities of Japan. I want to move there with a friend though so I'm not alone. I added you on league, but haven't been able to catch you online! Let me know if you ever want to play a game. URF is coming out soon. 3nodding

Yes, Teemo. To be fair, I have a crush on him. Also, he's not as annoying as Heim which I also play. Heim is so annoying and he destroys turrets so fast. oml

I don't know if I can keep up with a large roleplay, so I may just lurk around the 1x1 forums.

Primae Pandora

Thank you for the compliment. >u< ! I'm always self-conscious about my artwork. Dark things are my entire existence. Haven't met anyone as secretly twisted as I am, yet. sweatdrop

Lol. Heim is shockingly strong for the fact that people almost never play him. Yeah I have been busy with school. I plan to get on tonight I am 99% updated with new client. Finally decided to join in on all the fun after they added the practice tool thingamabob.

I actually have been very interested in joining a smaller RP in the Topic Forums. I'm down for whatever. Just invite me to something!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:48 pm
Fauna Lestrade
Hello. I am Fauna. I'm really weird about giving out personal information online. lol

But I am in my early 20s. I live in the south of the USA, but maybe not as close together as some of you. I like rpgs and manga. I like video game music and instrumental stuff. I stay busy with work and other stuff so I might not be online a whole lot. lol

Hey I'm all the way out in Utah nowheresville, so you are much closer to some of these awesome guys then I am!

Nice to meet you Fauna! I'm guessing you love animals by your name? Welcome to The Note! Your entertainment hub!!  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fauna Lestrade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:17 pm
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade

Hey I'm all the way out in Utah nowheresville, so you are much closer to some of these awesome guys then I am!

Nice to meet you Fauna! I'm guessing you love animals by your name? Welcome to The Note! Your entertainment hub!!

I do love animals! and plants! Anything nature, really. I really like really pretty landscapes, too. it can be soooooo beautiful emotion_kirakira  
44.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff