Reply 48.)symbols
Fahim's Runic Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:20 pm
Page 2 and onward for individual runes~!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image

Lesson 1 ~ !

Affixers. Affixers can alter the way a base rune is used. Affixers are usually activated via spoken word or movement, but can be added to a writing.

Affixers lower the power of a spell, but give it great versatility without the addition of extra runes. There are practically an infinite amount of affixers and come after an apostrophe in most cases.

These notes are tailored to Fahim's specific use of runes in the original Runic language. Some people have an affinity to using Runes in their own language or a language different from either. Generally speaking, however, Runes activated Phonically are more powerful when spoken through the original Runic language. This being said, there are a plethora of runes to communicate the same word allowing for practically infinite choices.

I hope this gives you a bit more understanding into affixers, and I hope you tune in next time for another lesson! These will be few and far between, and more often than not, I'll be giving notes on specific base runes! See you next time ~ !

Commando Omnipants

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Nebalba

Roughly translated 'white fog', Nebalba is a Phonic projection that summons a simple white fog.

This specific rune is chosen by Fahim due to it's receptiveness to enhancers. On the contrary, the simple Nebul or 'fog' is pretty hard written and does not enhance effectively.

Fahim uses full advantage of this and although the enhancers aren't spoken Phonically, they are added through activating the written runes on his body through simple Kinetic projections.

48.)symbols

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff