Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP]You're more than your looks (Flawed x U. Shadows) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 am
Shadows watched him, and was pleased to see the smile on his face. What little she could do to help him, she wanted to do, and a smile was always a good sign that things were taking root.

She laughed again, amused in a gentle way at his surprise. "Yes, indeed. It was where I was heading to now, in fact. I thought it would be nice to see my sister. I had not had a chance to visit in awhile, and I missed Echo." She tossed her head a little, her fluffy tail flickering side to side as she smiled at him. "It is good to know. If you ever wish to travel, though, or be a part of a tribe who... looks for the beauty in all things..." She leaned over and gave him a gentle bump with her nose. "I would happily invite you to consider my family."

Lirilei
Omg I am so sorry for sitting on this for so long. Her muse was being a little butt!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm
"Have safe travels there. I'd go with you right now but I need a little more time away. I'll be back in a few hours though." sometimes, that's all that was needed, a short break from others, to recharge mentally. Or in this case, to get away from a slight tormentor.

He knew part of it was just due to him being so touchy, and he needed to grow a thicker hide. It was something he'd have to work on in the end. Her offer made him smile, and he dipped his head in acceptance of them. "Thank you, it's nice to know I have those options open to me if I ever feel like they'll be a necessity. I'm glad we met."

Aria Starstone
It's okay! I dropped all rp due to all my health issues. Slowly picking it all back up again.

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:55 pm
"Ah well! I will see you later, then. I expect I shall visit for a few days." She nodded and gave an understanding smile. "A break from things can help one get one's thoughts and emotions together, often."

She smiled again and added "I am glad we met as well, my friend. I will see you soon. Enjoy your alone-time, and find your peace. We will see each other soon." She gave a head bob, and a good-bye flick of her tail, and headed off to Echo's home, ready to see her sister.

Lirilei
Of course that happened. Health is hard! Glad you can get it back.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff