Submit

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 pm
"Dearest Beloved, that has a certain ring to it - does it not?" she smiled warmly towards, fluttering eyelashes.

"Why yes, I believe there is a nearby stream.... shall we wander that way?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:58 pm
Her warm smile was a vision he would remember until his dying days; it would linger in his heart forever more.

With his heart still hammering wildly, Stalwart eased himself down and away, to a spot where he could accompany her without being quite so close. Such a lovely doe needed to be treated with courtesy and respect, no matter how much he did enjoy the way she had pressed against him.

"I will be at your side, my lady."

Starrydance

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Starrydance

Loves You

36,000 Points
  • In a Lilac Forest 500
  • Blink If You Love Me 500
  • Hart of the Forest 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:05 pm
Ruriska

Beaming bright, Beloved hopped down and lead towards a calm pool of water, reflecting the sky above. Taking long sideways glances at him - and not hiding it-- she smiled warm towards him.

"I am ever so glad you introduced yourself, Stalwart." Drawing out his name as if tasting it, finding it pleasant!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am
He was far more comfortable now, able to walk at her side without the threat of falling prey to his rapidly beating heart. When she smiled at him, he smiled back, his joy growing by the second.

“As am I,” he assured her. Even the way she spoke his name was an utter delight, as if she was relishing it. It seemed a miracle that that he was now living out his own dreams and should his courtship of this dear lady eventually be rejected, he would always have this moment to think back on fondly.

“I hope I can spend many a day with you,” he said, his voice low and shy but hopeful.

Starrydance

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out