Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 am
User Image

This is my very first character.

He's a Troll Hunter and the guy is just great. I have leveled/played him from level 1 to 110 without doing a single dungeon (before I knew how to queue for them if I'm honest). I have done every quest, zone, and scenario with him from day one. This guy is my favorite hands down. His headcanon is a jovial sort whose good for a laugh and always got the best ways to cheer up a person. Heavily superstitious and 'avoids the voodoo' like his mother told him to. If I'm honest I'd probably play him the same way I did even knowing what I do now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 am
User Image

All the crap I've gone through and learned was with this guy and he'll always be the character I come back to when I just want to relax. He has his faithful pet with him, though I have an assortment because I can never choose which one I like best.

In this pic Jab is in his Garrison in Draenor. I was trying to figure out which missions I wanted to do and how to upgrade followers to do the more complicated ones. His Devilsaur is, admittedly, one of the coolest pets I've tamed in his adventures.

(He's squatting, which is how they sit ninja )  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:03 pm
User Image

Oh man. This was hilarious. I don't think I've ever laughed harder at nonsense. I was running quests in Tanaris, namely the Goblin town Gadgetzan. I remember going out to help the Goblins and this particular one gave me a quest item. Without reading it I use the stupid thing, which, as you see, sent me literally flying. I had no control over it but it was the funniest thing. I can't remember what the dialogue was, but the Goblin had actually given me a whole 'do this at your own risk' speech.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image

This was another cool quest Jabzakal did. I was given a illusion to go trick the Queen of nagas into telling me what their plans for the Neptunium tablets were. I got to play as a Naga, as seen, and they swim a whole heck of a lot faster than any of the playable species. I was in love, I really want WoW to come up with a playable Naga species because it was a lot of fun.  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:19 pm
Sadly that seems to be all the pictures I have of Jab. I really am terrible at remembering to take screenshots at the coolest points. Maybe I'll take some better ones in the Broken Isles blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image

Thistlei.

A Worgen Death Knight. She can be human or, as you see, in her Worgen form.

She's a lvl 110 Death Knight (I like the DK class) and a total badass. She has all 3 of her artifact weapons and can run as a tank or straight damage. If I had to pick a second favorite she comes close (She's actually like my 3rd favorite. We'll get to my second soon)  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image

This is somewhere in the Broken Isles (I think) and that's the coolest flying mount I own. (Thundering Jade Dragon) and it makes Thistlei look so tiny, I love flying around on it =P  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image

Now we're at my second favorite.

Vyndakirel is a Blood Elf. Was a Blood Elf? Still not sure.

Anyway he's a Demon Hunter. He follows Illidan Stormrage and basically is an outcast from pretty much everyone. He, and others like him, devoured a demons essence to gain the power to fight the Burning Legion, and thus the physical changes. He was imprisoned for a bit for looking like a demon and the 'good guys' assuming that he and his brethren were the bad guys.

He's currently lvl 110 and has both his artifact weapons. I love this guy and I wish I had more screenshots, especially with his wings and gliding, it would be awesome. Something I'll probably do soon!  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image

Sydarael.

I'm going to be real honest and say I have no idea.

I know she's a Night Elf and a Druid. She's Lvl 100. I have only played her briefly.

When I bought the Legion expansion I got a free lvl 100 character boost and used it on her. Turns out I really didn't understand/like the Druid class (though I'm sure it has everything to do with just being thrown into it. She'll probably be a character I revisit in the future =P  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image

Grazelbur was my first Alliance character.

He's a Gnome Monk and only lvl 60. He was fun for a bit but I didn't get into playing him as much as Jab and he eventually fell to the wayside as I made other characters.

His Guild tabard is hilarious though. The Guild is called Apocalypse Meow and I found it to be pretty awesome.  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

Ksaneya is a kinda cool character.

She's a Draenei Hunter, only lvl 20. But the Draenei are are interesting alien-esque species and I wanted to see what they're questing was like. With my 110's and the new patch I haven't really played her in a bit though so, who knows xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

Another Troll mrgreen

Akeeta is, however, a Shaman and very much into the voodoo =P She's still a new-ish character at lvl 5. But I liked the look of her anyway and play her when I'm sick of the higher levl zones.  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image

Stonrych.

He's a Worgen too, only a Rogue. I created this guy to run with my little brother's Worgen and he's only lvl 34 because of it. He was also the first time I saw the intro quests for the Worgen character. I got to see how the 'Gilnean Curse' infected him and made him a Worgen. I got to see Gilneas (Which is completely isolationist against outsider and has huge walls around it to keep everyone out) and to fool around with the Worgen race in their native homeland.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:19 pm
User Image

Caraeth is a Night Elf Demon Hunter.

I wanted to see what the difference was, if any, and what differed in the quest lines between Horde and Alliance because, frankly, I like to see both sides of things. I love the story Warcraft has made and seeing both sides really adds depth and understanding to the entire game.  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image

Another of Tylanduil. Still haven't quite figure out how to make all the windows disappear. But as you see he's accompanied by his Ghoul, Mudthief, and a Skulker.

He's in Hellfire Peninsula, but that's Shadowmoon Valley across the chasm behind him.  
48.)symbols

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff