Submit

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:36 pm
Warren ducked down and stepped on some of the overgrowths to crip it down. The larger branches he held up or aside so they didn't smack San when he passed. He had the feeling the animal would strike earthlings again. Its behavior was abnormal the normally solitary cat was hunting in a village.

"I have attempted to track it yes. But was unsuccessful. I don't have any traps myself and I don't think I could fashion one large or strong enough to hold it." If he had a better idea of where its lair was he could probably dig a pitfall but those things were dangerous and could kill other animals as well as earthlings if in the wrong place.

"I am hoping my father can give me some ideas about it. He deals with Witu that attack the herd and he may have encountered a Sermal once or twice." He shrugged "In a lot of ways I am starting from square one"

The air was a little cooler and he could smell the water. It smelt clean and he was relieved it hadn't dried up. "Not much farther, then we can take a short break." He continued to push through the overgrowth until the trees opened up and a clear pond was revealed.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:52 pm
San'thari noticed how sweet he was being with making sure she didn't get hurt, and she wanted to say something about it, but there were more serious topics at hand. Like tracking this thing down. So she stayed quiet and listened to Warren before nodding again.

"Ah. I'm sure he'll have something for you to go off of. I'm sure we could find someone who hunts and traps. Perhaps a beast master." Honestly, San'thari wasn't sure he hadn't been to a beast master already. "As for starting from square one, well...sometimes going back to the basics isn't such a bad idea. Relearn those and sometimes the next part of the problem is easily solvable." It happened to her when she got stuck on trying to figure out why a particular mixture wasn't behaving the way it should.

The mention of a break and she let out a hard sigh before nodding. "Oh good." She knew her face was completely flushed by now, what with the heat of the day even while they were pushing through, what appeared, to be a wild part of the area.

The pond came to view, and another sigh was heaved. "Thirsty? Or rather, I want to soak in that..."

Elf Princess Flannery

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 pm
She made it sound better, back to basics didn't sound so bad. "You are very smart San'thari" he told her. She seemed to see things more clearly than he did, he appreciated her wisdom.
"Go ahead an cool off if you want to" Warren walked into the water and knelt down to splash water on his face and in his hair. It was a relief to cool off a little. The cold water highlighted the small cuts on his feet he hadn't noticed before. He sat at the edge with his feet in the water. "It feels good to be off my feet for a bit," he said with a short chuckle. It was a nice place to relax and enjoy nature too.
Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:38 am
San'thari watched as he put his feet into the water almost immediately after cooling his head off. She couldn't help but laugh at that and sat down nearby to take her shoes off, in the very least. She stood in this pond, right near the shore and splashed her own face and the back of her neck.

"It's so warm," she murmured as she waded back to sit down with her feet still in the water. "How are you doing? I know we've been walking for a while, and there's been underbrush. Are your feet okay?" He walked around barefoot and she had shoes on, so while hers were sore, his must be even more painful. It made sense.

Elf Princess Flannery

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:03 pm
Was she worried about his feet? Warren looked at his feet as if he was surprised to find them there. "They are so calloused, I hardly feel them anymore. The little cuts aren't a problem." He wiggled his toes. "The cold sting of the water actually feels nice" It at least meant he could still feel them. They only really ached when he had been on them all day and lay down to rest. She didn't need to worry about him, he was basically a walking callous. He appreciated the attention though.

Warren took out his canteen and filled it up with the spring water. He took the moment to take in the surroundings. The trees were full of these little nuts he used to eat as a kid. (think like acorns) He pushed the top of the canteen once it was full and began to gather a few of the nuts and stored them in his pouch. "Dad liked to roast these when I was little." He knew the news about his mother would hurt his dad. Anything to lessen the sting would be appreciated. These were hard times but Warren was set on revenge and making everything right again.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:17 am
San'thari worried about Warren's well-being in general, not just his feet. But when he said they were fine, she shrugged and nodded a little. For things like that she'd trust him. Those wounds were very superficial and didn't need her immediate attention.

"At least they're getting cleaned out now," she murmured to herself. Looking behind her, she deemed it safe enough that she just fell backwards to relieve some of the ache in her spine from walking around so much. Maybe she should think about shedding a few pounds. It wasn't like she was fat, but she wasn't thin either. Naturally she hard Warren start to shuffle about, but with her eyes closed and the sun warming her more, with he feet in the cool water, San'thari couldn't really be assed to care and turn to see what he was doing.

But then he spoke and her ears twitched. It was about his dad. She opened her eyes and looked at the little nuts he was gathering before making a mental note of that.

"Interesting. I wonder how they taste." She was genuinely interested now. Anything to deal with plants. Nuts were part of plants. They were the seeds, in fact. "What do they taste like?"

Elf Princess Flannery

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash