[FIN] Soul Sucking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:33 pm
"Come, let me bandage." They waved to get the boy to come closer, their tone brooking no room for argument. "No complain. Then you check Ray's room for potion." It was sad to see Treecko in such a state, but they were sure the pokemon would want his trainer to get looked at first.

Smaug murmured, shifting carefully so as to not disturb the girl resting against him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 pm
Gon looked up at Drayce, but just as fairly shook his head, holding Treecko out to the taller boy first "I'm fine, just look after him first, I can patch myself up." He insisted, pushing Treecko into Drayce's chest and crouching back down to dig into the first aid kit. "... then after I'm going back out to look for Ray."

Pop shifted herself closer to Rosie, looking over the trainer before allowing a harsh glare to fall onto the Honedge.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:01 pm
Curling their arms protectively around the pokemon, Drayce heaved a deep sigh. "Okay, okay. But do a good job." They warned as they pushed themselves to their feet. Their back popped quietly as they unfurled but they wandered over to the door. "Maybe I go find Ray. Me and Smaug will be fast, you get warm and rest." They ducked out of their room to give Gon a chance to patch himself up and mull the idea over. They doubted the boy would be okay with that...but they could be firm if they needed to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:35 pm
Got had pulled free some gauze and wrap, he started to lay them out before he cleaned his wounds when Drayce's comment caused him to glance up. Where Gon usually had a wide eyed look of awe and curiosity, there were times when that slipped away, replaced with something more intense.

Gon removed his shirt, despite the cold that leaked in, he dabbed some disinfectant on the cuts he found on his body. He couldn't help but be thankful for how agile his lifestyle had made him, some of these cutsites could have been a lot more serious if he hadn't tried so hard to evade.

His face screwed up as he applied the bandages, paying for a few were done to look up at Smaug, Pop and Rosie.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:46 pm
Smaug gave a soft, concerned rumble as the black-haired boy looked to him. He knew that look, Drayce often gave him that look when he was about to be particularly stubborn.

"Ray has many potions. Lots and lots." Drayce said as they burst back into the room followed by a frigid blast of cold air. With a full-bodied shudder, the red-head leaned against the door to shut it, Treecko still cradled in one arm but a few potions tucked in the other. "More hurt pokemon?" They asked, shuffling across the room to gently settle the grass-type on the bed next to Rosie so he could rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:56 pm
The cold air blasted against Gon's naked torso causing the boy to stiffen and shudder harshly, rubbing at his arims after the door was closed behind Drayce.
"Yeah, but I think they need a pokemon center, some of them are pretty bad."

Gon pushed himself to his feet, pulling his shirt back over head head, and dragging his jacket back on and zipped it up. He didn't say anything as he reached for his bag, loosing his fishing pole from it so that it gripped tightly in his hand. Though he stared a glance toward Treecko, who looked much more peaceful in the growing warmth.

Rubbing at the bandage on his cheek, the boy started for the door that Drayce was in front of.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm
Drayce crossed their arms over their chest and cocked their head, "You know," They watched the younger boy with exasperation. "If Ray was here she would say to stay." They pointed out, not that they really thought that would deter Gon. "You are hurt, cold, have one pokemon, should stay, rest, and watch Rosie." They widened their stance and took a step back towards the door for every step Gon took forward. "I will be faster with Smaug, will be able to bring Ray back quickly"

Smaug made a noise of agreement.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:29 pm
"There isn't anything I can do to help Rosie." Gon said, stopping as Drayce pointedly put himself in the way and looking up at the very tall trainer, though by the determination on his face, the tiny boy did not feel, nor seem very small.
"You need to be the one to stay with Rosie, Don't worry about me, I'm used to going out on my own. besides, I draw less attention if its just me, and if they managed to follow us somehow we need you and Smaug to protect this place."

Again he tried to step past Drayce to the door. "I'm going to go find Ray."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:49 pm
"You are not only one that is used to being in forest." Drayce said steadily, stepping in front of the other once more. "What do you do if bad people find you, huh? You think Rosie be okay with you getting more hurt? Or Ray? Or me?" The red-head frowned deeply. "Vous ne pouvez pas tout faire par vous-même." Their tone was agitated and their shoulders tensed. "Can't do it all by self. That is why we stay grouped." They paused. "Together? Why we stay together. Work together, Gon."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 pm
"If I can't be strong on my own then there is no point!" Gon suddenly burst out, pulling his fists up as he yelled, the rod in his hand swinging sharply, though thankfully not hitting anyone.
"I was weak back there Drayce! Weak! It was the worse feeling in the world, and becasue of it I lost, and my friends got hurt."
He lifted his fists higher as he hunkered down on himself, fighting back big tears that spilled from his eyes and dropped onto the floor.

He had never felt like that before, like he had been completely and utterly outclassed and helpless.
He squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth and touching his forehead to his fist. "I never want to feel that weak again, So I have to get stronger."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:21 pm
Drayce stared down at the other in surprise. "Gon..." This would be much, much easier if they had a better grasp on English but they were certainly going to give it a shot. They'd never seen Gon cry before and they certainly did not like it one bit. "There is much point. Ray is strong but has us. League is strong but has many trainer. Team Rocket is strong but is team." They stressed, crouching so they could be closer to eye level with the boy. "People are stronger in team, Gon. Even alone you have pokemon." They sighed softly and reached out to gently place their hand on the others shoulder.

"Nana told me is important..." They trailed off, their eyebrows furrowing as they tried to find the best translation. "It is important to know when to rest." They nodded firmly. "Gotta know when to ask for help. So rest now, remember feeling, and then use to get stronger." Hopefully that made sense. "Already are stronger from happening. You learn, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 pm
Gon sniffled roughly, to keep his nose from running too freely. gritting his teethe even more as he felt Drayce crouch down by him and place a hand on his shoulder. Drayce had broken English as it was, but Gon knew them well enough to be able to understand what he was trying to say.

He understood where Drayce was coming from too, but it didn't help erase the feeling he had of being completely helpless when Rosie needed him.

He ran his sleeve under his nose, looking up at Drayce even though his eyes were still wet. with tears, but angry and fierce. "Right now Ray is alone." He said. "I believe in the strength of a team, but alone with my team if I can't fight back, then I will just do more to hurt everyone. and I can't let that happen anymore. I... We can all rest when Ray is back..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 am
With a groan, Drayce fell back onto their butt. Gon seemed to be getting the point....but he wasn't getting the point.

Kids these days.

Muttering quietly under their breath, the red-head crawled over to the chest they'd pulled the first aid kit from and retrieved a hat and scarf. They dropped the articles of clothing into Gon's lap before standing back up. "Fine, go on but with those."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:08 pm
Gon didn't say anything at Drayce's clear disappointment, but he hielf didn't look like he regretted disappointing them. Drayce would just need to understand. Gon worked really hard to be stronger as a trainer and as a person. He could never aford to let up.

When the clothing was shoved into his arms his eyes widdened. Sniffing again to keep hi nose from running anymore.
"Thanks Drayce" he said
Crouching down he started putting on the clothing that was given to him.

Pop said. Folding her arms but otherwise not owing away from Smaug and the blond trainer.

Gon had barely treat his arm through the fabric however when there was an audible 'THUD' outside on the tree house walk way. Before there was any time to react hurried boot falls lead up to Drayce's door and in the next second was thrown open. Letting a flood of cold back in.

Ray stood in the door way, staring in with wide eyes.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 pm
Aha!
Looks like they would win in the end because apparently they'd stalled the younger boy just long enough for Ray to come home.
Good job, Drayce. Pat yourself on the back later.

"Ray! Dieu merci." They let out a sigh of relief, happy that someone much more capable had arrived. "I am so, so, happy to see you. Rosie, she...she..." They shot the unconscious girl a worried look. "She needs doctor soon."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff