Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
💞 â–ˆ what's your kinx : 1x1 search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:26 am
Your Only Hamlet

It is a hard choice. sweatdrop I think I'll choose the Fated Lovers: Popular and Unpopular teen prompt. I would prefer to play the unpopular boy of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:33 pm
Your Only Hamlet

All good, glad that things are alright with you.
Yeah definitely still interested!  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Your Only Hamlet

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:34 pm
            Rynn01

I like that.
            The kami can actually just be a recent land god that has settled
            in the area. Noticing the new land god had made the people of the
            village scared so they began giving him offerings. One just so
            happens to be a human sacrifice.

And as land god are immortal but not immune to actually getting hurt,
            he fell into maybe a hunters trap. He could easily get free but your appearance and sudden help stops him from doing so. Sometime
            after that, he ends up at your mountain foot shrine as an offering.
            And stuff just happens after that xD

Something yeah?

Was this suppose to be a yaoi or a regular mxf roleplay?
            As for the time/setting- something like edo japan or more modern?

-KooL-LiSa-

Oh man! I have been wanting to do either an Assassin x Prince or
            Another worlder x Anyone. Im glad they were picked. I want to do the
            another worlder one but whichever you are incline to more, Im for it as
            well.

FaeryFae

Cool. Yaoi or MxF? And do do have any plot in mind for said pairing.
            If not we can plot together.

DragonChild09

YAY. Im happy you're still interested.
            Do you want to roleplay in the guild or over in barton town roleplay forums.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:45 pm
Your Only Hamlet

Another worlder x Anyone sounds good. Did you have an idea for that? At the moment I don't have anything sweatdrop sorry  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:05 pm
Your Only Hamlet

Yaoi is fine with me. I don't have a plot in mind, unfortunately, so it'll be cool to brainstorm together.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:30 pm
Your Only Hamlet

Totally male x female. I can do yuri but I will avoid yaoi like the plague. Its just not my thing.

I love your ideas! Edo Japan will do perfectly.

A hunter's trap? Like in a net? In a hole? In something like a bear trap? xD So many ideas. Do you prefer RPing in the forums or PMs? I like PMs better because I can keep track of it better but its your call  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Your Only Hamlet

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 am
-KooL-LiSa-

Actually, I do. But its a somewhat complicated setting. Really all I had when I wrote down that pairing was simply about a modern guy who accidentally walked into a portal someone left opened and ended up in another world that had a fantasy sword and magic setting. And he just falls into a series of unfortunate events like, being kidnapped, almost sold as a slave, imprisonment, near death experiences and so forth. Not romance heavy more adventure than anything else. And its you being the other worlder and me just tossing trouble your way. But possible pairings could be:

*you can pick anyone and have them be the main lead and we can take it from there...*
            other worlder ---
            x pirate - someone how happens on a slave ship that is attacked by pirates
            x prince - a haughty prince who sees you as a rare thing and wants you in his harem
            x hunter - lost in the woods, almost attacked by demon beast, a hunter saves you
            x knight - maybe a damsel in distress situation. just ended up in a new world, attack by bandits, a knight in shiny armor hows up!
            x rogue/thief - ended up in prison together with him and he helps you escape.

or......
            x all the above - I can totally make this into a harem. and the other worlder falls into each of these unfortunate situation and meets each one of these characters and its your choice who you want to have as your main love interest as the story progress.

I can probably think of another idea if this is to your liking. I seriously read too much japanese teleport to another world novels so I have a few other ideas I can come up with. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:07 am
Rynn01

Ah sorry. I dun like PM much. I prefer forums if thats okay.

Since he is a land god, maybe he another form, like an animal or something. And the god gets caught in a trap in his animal form. The trap can be like rabbit snare or something. He just gets tied up in it. Thats how the sacrifice saves him. Lets not have her know what he is yet and she likes meets both his human and animal form on different occasion and doesnt realize they are one in the same.

Like after being made a sacrifice, even though the god doesnt kill her, she is still afraid and cannot open up to him but the sacrifice opens up to his animal self when she meets him again thinking he is just an animal that has become attached to its savior.

After some misunderstanding, she will find out later that they are the same being of course for story reasons.

Your Only Hamlet

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:18 am
Your Only Hamlet

I love it! heart

Then we agree then, that is how it is going to be. And we can to forums, it's all good. I suggest he turns into a rabbit. That would be so cute. or maybe her bravery is tested and the animal will be more of a predator like a wolf or fox. Nothing too big like a bear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 am
Your Only Hamlet

Oh I like that idea, doing a more adventures instead of just romance. I really love the idea of the thief/roque too. I don't know why but I always love playing the kinda of characters that like to be alone at first but changes when meeting their partner. sweatdrop I'm getting excited for this story. lol
Oh I just a few questions, is it alright to do this on a forum or in the guild? I know that some people like to do pm messages but I'm not a fan of doing that. For the pictures do you like them to be anime or real people? I'm used to anime, but I don't mind doing real people if that's what you want. And lets see... I think that's all I wanna ask.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

Your Only Hamlet

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:21 am
FaeryFae

Since its a fated lover theme based around the idea of being connected by the red string of fate, it can be a story of chances. Coincidences (or fate) always causes the two to run into each other and sometime the situation isn't quite a friendly or good one. They seriously cant get along with each other but their chance meeting brings them closer allowing them to see a side of one another that others around them dun usually see.

And even though the are to end up together, for the beginning part of the roleplay- they could currently already have their own lovers. But because it isnt who they are 'fated' to be with, the relationship isn't a good one. Its a story of these two fated lovers going through lots of s**t before they can get a happy end.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:34 am
Rynn01

I was thinking of maybe a fox, so it can be a nine tail fox, or crow (abnormally sized one thats probably two times bigger than a normal crow) and it can be a tengu, or a dog and he can be an inu youkai (dog demon).

Your Only Hamlet

Your Only Hamlet

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:38 am
-KooL-LiSa-

Definitely the forum.. possibly the one in barton town, Invitation-only RP section. And if using picture, yes, anime is preferred :]

I can go an make the thread. Do you want to make profiles for the characters and make a section for all the characters and npc?

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:41 pm
Your Only Hamlet

I agree. I'll let you decide what animal he will be. Is it time to get pictures for our characters?  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:02 pm
Your Only Hamlet

I like the idea of both characters being in different relationships at the start. I actually thought that maybe the popular boy would already be in a relationship with a gorgeous, bratty girl, something like a mean girl cheerleader. Perhaps the unpopular boy is in a relationship that was good at first but is starting to become sour or abusive.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff