Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : grand library | status : taken | mood : bookworm mode, curious also | company : Gannon (but also Elijah and Ezra, though not interacting with them at the moment) | outfit : going black | OOC :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing the response about the hobby was also cute, but Lerato stayed silent as Gannon may have ended up turning into mush the more he became flustered. However, he could agree that the story behind the ballad was a tragic one, and that the lovers suffered greatly because of the cruel fate.“While I understand that the king mourned so much for his first queen before being re-married and ended up being the father of that feisty princess, the decision for the mass extermination isn't without flaws." He could slap that sense into the king if he wanted to, but he was just a kid back then. At the question about the ballad, his reply was a simple nod.

“I do, but considering the intricacy, the practice may take some time, a few months at most." But also, he spotted one of his co-workers, Ezra, entering the library as well but approaching to another direction. It turned out that the head librarian was the one whom the red-head was talking to. Lerato decided to let the two be alone for the moment; he would converse with those two later on another time.

“Looks like the talk between those two would be an interesting one," he whispered softly so that only his boyfriend would hear it. While Lerato was indeed curious, he knew better than to butt in. For now, he could only observe through hearing, to know where the talk would lead to next.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:20 pm
                                                    ❷V̹i̗̰̰̙͔v̤͍̹͈i͙̱̤͉̯̪ͅe̖͍͈͕̞n̸̲̱̟̣͖͎n͏e̜ V͈͙̪a̜̝͖̯͢h̺̗͍͖̗̣̬i͓n̳̲k̪͝o͏̖̳̫̮̦͎̫❷

══════════════════════════════════
                                                    Vivienne enters the Grand Library, a place she didn't find herself too often. She enjoyed studying from time to time, but certain... people strike certain nerves that aren't supposed to be struck. She gazes across the room with her cold eyes to spot the two people who she was needing to speak to. Two lovers that spent a little too much time loving each other.

The first unfortunate soul she laid her eyes upon was the Head Librarian, who seemed to be having some sort of mental breakdown, and Mr. Smythe seemed to be involved somehow. There's the reason why I limit my time here. Last time I had to listen to his drama, death didn't seem like too bad of an option. Vivienne then fixated her gaze to the rest of the room until she found exactly who she was looking for. Lucky, or unlucky for her, the two love birds were together at the same table.

She started to walk towards them, silently with each step. She wasn't entirely angry (again) with them, just worried. Vivienne's paranoid nature doesn't allow her to sit comfortably if she doesn't know where her fellow Court Mages are, and yet again these two keep going places without notifying her. They've been nice to her since they became mages of the court, probably the closest people she has as friends at the moment. But these are feelings she refuses to express outwardly. Like a lurking shadow, she appears before them at the table. Gannon wasn't the only person who heard his quiet remark.

"That would be an interesting talk, wouldn't it, Lerato?" She stated. Usually she wasn't this casual around her colleagues or in general, but it's been a hectic week. So right now is an exception.
                                                    "In my time here this sort of behavior by Mr. Isaacs is a common one, usually with feelings he's probably not ready for."

Where: Grand Library With: Gannon and Lerato
                                                    Feeling: Neutral Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~
                                                    Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon admired anyone that had the ability to play an instrument and create beautiful music, - and if they happened to write it and then perform it? He would be in awe. Such creativity and talent was truly a gift and one that he didn’t possess. Distracted by the possibility of Lerato possibly writing his own ballad and what it might be about – a lost love possibly? – he didn’t notice Elijah and Ezra way off down the way having a conversation. It was hard to tell whom Ezra was talking too if you didn’t know Elijah’s affinity for book forts, but sure enough, he was huddled within one whilst Ezra leaned in to peek in to converse with the Head Librarian.

However, despite his distraction, both Lerato and Vivienne seemed to take notice and openly speculate on what could possibly have the Head Librarian so frazzled. Looking up at Vivienne, he smiled a little bit. If Elijah happened to be harboring feelings for the Celebrar Professor, then he wished them both well. Everyone deserved a chance at happiness, even if the road was a bit bumpy along the way. Glancing back toward Lerato, he had to wonder how bumpy their road would be…

“I suppose in time we’ll all come to know what is going on between the two. For now, we can only speculate” Gannon said with a friendly smile as he looked up at Vivienne. He was sure she was here to either fetch her fellow court mages or inform them of a new task they were to undertake. “How are you this morning, Vivienne?”

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

TrashPuppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

So lost in his own head, he didn’t notice Ezra’s presence until the Professor cleared his throat and spoke. Startled, he jumped a bit, jostling the walls of books around him. Refusing to remove his hands from his face, he parted his fingers so he could see Ezra as he spoke. The more Ezra said the redder Elijah’s face got. How could Ezra not agree with what he’d said? Did he not realize how wonderful he was? It seemed absurd, but then again, even the most confident people came to doubt themselves sometimes...

Swallowing hard, Elijah lowered his hands from his face, against his better judgement, and shrugged a bit sheepishly. “I guess the only good thing about what happened was that you knew I wasn’t lying…” He said as he looked to the side, his fingertips trailing over the spine of a particularly thick and interesting tome about celebrars and curiously rare abilities through the years.

“I’m glad you liked the flowers, Ezra. I know you don’t think that I have anything to make up for, but I know what a pain I can be – Ven should be nominated for sainthood at this point. I’m a handful…” He didn’t mean to sound like a problem child and the fact that he had a small out to his lips likely didn’t help his case, but he wanted to always be honest with Ezra – well, he was honest with everyone, there was really no point in lying, way too much effort to keep up with lies in the first place – but when someone lied, Ezra knew it and sometimes it pained him…and the last thing he wanted to do was harm the Professor.

“But, maybe someday I’ll learn to take care of myself so Ven doesn’t have to…oooor I’ll just push myself too far one day and never recover…” He mumbled that last part to himself as he stared off into the distance – it was a very real possibility if he was being honest, he just couldnt help but push himself too far and it stood to reason that someday he might not bounce back. As long as he died doing what he loved, he couldn’t ask for anything else…

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : grand library | status : taken | mood : startled then interested | company : Gannon and Vivienne (but also Elijah and Ezra, though not interacting with them at the moment) | outfit : going black | OOC :

Lerato would have anticipated for Gannon's response, but not without another court mage dropping by to check on them both. The effeminate musician felt startled at her voice. “Geez, you scared me, young lady. But I agree with Gannon with the fact that we can only speculate what may happen next between those two." It would be up to those two entirely if they would take the next step, since assumptions would not always work and it would always lead to disaster. Lerato then closed the book he was reading because Vivienne deserved both their full attention right now.

“So, what's up with you today? Any interesting plans?" he questioned with an interested tone. If that would be related to the preparations for the first day of classes, they may as well get started. Students may end up misbehaving and they may have to end up dealing with any of those three. In Lerato's case, he may have to give them a huge earful for their infractions.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Vivienne shuddered at Lerato's compliment calling her a "young lady" she's about nine years older than him. His positive gestures are appreciated, but she prefers to be referred by something that didn't come off as demeaning to her mature status. Alas this topic is foolish for her to argue with him about, for she can't change Lerato to be less kind towards others. Vivienne originally came here to scold them on disappearing, but another much more serious matter popped up in her brain.

"As you two might have already observed, we have some more interesting students coming in this year, which seems excited for most..." Vivienne took a deep breath and continued with a harsh tone, "But for us this is a serious and dangerous matter. We don't only have one, but two first year students who possess raiments under the Tadfaer Knit, one of average talent, and the other having remarkable skill; please keep an eye on them. We also have others who possess abilities under the Tenebraer Knit, so please help me make sure that no one ends up killing each other. Protect them."

Vivienne stopped for a second to further assess her thoughts before dropping more of this info into their laps. They are both young court mages with remarkable skill, but yet she is the only one out of them with a combat raiment. She didn't want to come off as a babysitter trying to tell them what to do, but this was vital information. The amount of chaos that could ensue this year is inevitable. With outside tensions that constantly judge and pressure everything that happens in the academy, and other outside forces that threaten the livelihood of the staff and students, it was up to these three to keep things safe and in order.

"I don't like relying on how I feel things will go rather than actual evidence, but given previous events I can't help but feel like this is just the calm before the storm, so I need you two to be on guard for the events to come, and please make sure no one carves 'Ms. Vahinko is a creep' on my door this year."

Where: Grand Library With: Gannon and Lerato
                                                    Feeling: Worried Outfit: As seen
                                                    the_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:06 pm
                                                    ✧-✧Willow Harbringer✧-✧
                                                    ═════════════════════════════════════════
                                                    Willow meekly enters the Grand Library, taking in the scene. Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Noble sit at a table, talking to Ms. Vahinko, who stood, arms crossed, beside them. Willow noticed Ms. Vahinko shudder at something Mr. Sanchez said to her. Across the room the Head Librarian, Mr. Isaacs , blushed at Mr.Smythe, obviously flustered. Looks like I came at the right time She thought with a smile. Quietly, she snuck around the tables, pretending to scan for a book. Once she was within earshot, she grabbed a random book off the shelf and sat down at the nearest table. Scanning the page and occasionally flipping a page, she listened in to what the Court Mages were talking about.

"...remarkable skill; so please keep an eye on them. We also have others who possess the Tenebraer Knit, so please help me make sure no one ends up killing each other. Protect them."
                                                    New Tenebraer...? Willow wondered. I guess more survived the slaughter than I thought..
                                                    Just as Willow was about to close the book and eavesdrop somewhere else, Ms. Vahinko continued.

"I don't like relying on how I feel things will go rather than actual evidence, but given previous events I can't help but feel like this is just the calm before the storm, so I need you two to be on guard for the events to come, and please make sure no one carves 'Ms. Vahinko is a creep' on my door this year."
                                                    Willow smiled at the memory. She remembered leaving her dorm one morning and walking to Mr. Isaacs' office for a question on a book she read, and noticing the marking on Ms. Vahinko's Office door. Pulling herself back to the present, Willow nodded to herself and shut her book. It turned out to be 'Before War, Valor and Trendel.' She replaced it on the shelf then pulled another out, 'Kingdoms Near and Far'. She opened to a random page and bluffed reading again, waiting for Ms. Vahinko's fellow Court Mages to give a response.
                                                    ═════════════════════════════════════

Where: Grand Library With: Ms.Vahinko, Mr.Noble, and Mr.Sanchez.
                                                    Feeling: Neutral Outfit: As seen
                                                    TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

When Elijah made the statement about Ezra knowing that what he said wasn't a lie, the red-head began to laugh. Lifting his hand, he covered his mouth as he laughed and shook his head. "You also made my morning better...quite interesting I should say..." When Elijah began to speak of how much of a pain he was, Ezra immediately shook his head to disagree. He definitely didn't see the man as a pain whatsoever. In fact, he thought it was an absurd thing to even say. "I don't believe you're a handful...." Pausing, he raised a brow at Eli's next statement. Although the male whispered the last part of it, Ezra was still able to catch the last bit of it. Furrowing his brows, he stepped forward and looked at Elijah with a serious expression on his face. "Oh don't say such nonsense. I'm sure you can easily learn to take care of yourself. There's no need to push yourself until you can no longer do so. If I have to help you and take care of you then I will. I don't care and I don't mind at all..."

Ezra realizing what he just said, stepped back and cleared his throat, looking away with a light blush. "I mean that's what fellow staff members and friends should do right? Help out each other as best as we can. It would only be right and it would cause no issue...." Running a hand through his hair, he looked at anywhere but Elijah and decided to change the subject. "I hope your small visit to my home was enjoyable. Despite the circumstances, I at least hope it offered a comfortable place to recover from your hunger and fatigue. You know... you are free to visit me anytime that you'd like. I don't mind a bit of company now and then...."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Library] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Looking up at Vivienne from his seated position, he nodded solemnly. As a diviner, his power wasn’t combat based and there was only so much he could do if he needed to intervene if things got out of hand on campus. However, unlike his colleagues, Gannon knew everything that happened within the Academy's walls, whether people knew it or not – all thanks to his power. Speaking with animals came in very handy when you needed little spies to listen for information. The first thing Gannon had done when he’d come to the Academy five years ago was befriend the mice that lived within the walls of the Academy. In exchange for some prized cheese, they were more than happy to relay information that they overheard in regard to the students and faculty. The birds that nested in the trees were also more than happy to help report what was said outside in exchange for bread and seed. As a result, Gannon knew all too well about who the new students were and what they were capable of. But he wasn’t about to tell Vivienne that.

“Of course, Vivienne. Lerato and I will do all that we can to help and guide all the new students. While I suspect we will have a few incidents this year, I am confident that it won’t be anything too serious.” There was no telling what the new students would do, but Gannon knew that they couldn’t judge a book by its cover. Prejudice against Tadfaer’s was still very common, even though the war was over and Gannon wasn’t a fool – the new students would have a hard time fitting in. But, if he could, he would help to set an example. All were welcome at the Academy, no matter what their knit or raiment might be or where they might come from. This was a neutral place of peace and learning. If he caught word or sign of anyone bringing hate or ill will into the Academy, they’d wished they’d never set foot in the place...

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Vivienne sighed, she for sure knows that Gannon is well aware of what's going on. He's always been one to know exactly what's going on the Academy, who knows how many animals he's befriended during his time here. It was Lerato she was mostly concerned for, he's a kind man who is stern to students when he needs to be, but he needs to hear it from her to be more careful this year. Vivienne was constantly on guard during any event or situation in the academy. She's been teased by professors and her colleagues about how she doesn't know how to have fun. But healthy paranoia has helped this academy more than once. Vivienne wasn't planning on relaxing anytime soon.

She thought to herself about her time here, and how different it was than she expected. She spent a large portion of her life as a killer, an assassin who was motivated by money. She preferred clients who had reasonable targets, but her older sister, Liliana, didn't care who she killed. The bigger the reward, the bigger the risk, the more fun it was for her. Her raiment was something that Vivienne couldn't even think about, it always shook her to the core on how terrifying it was. Vivienne remembered the last client she ever had, a group of cultists who wanted to see the destruction of the new Great Academy of Eoana. All they had to do is kill half the faculty at the school, but once the negotiations were being made, Vivienne had enough. After stabbing her own right hand to sister in her right hand, she fled to go warn the academy. The first person she ran into happened to be Gannon, the only one who knows about her killing career. He's also the one who suggested that she'd be a mage of the court. This was the only time anyone has ever seen her smile in a long time, she was finally on the path she longed for ever since she was a child. Snapping out of her memories, she responded.

"Thank you, Gannon. Also remember, the both you, that malice isn't exclusive in the Tadfaer and Tenebraer knits. The Elementors, Celebrars, and everyone else are just as capable at causing mayhem." Continuing with a harsh tone. "Just like the girl over there, pretending to read, eavesdropping on us" Vivienne made her voice loud and clear while stating this. It wasn't uncommon that students got curious when all the court mages were together in one place. Especially for Willow, a second year Celebrar student.

Where: Grand Library With: Gannon. Lerato, and Willow
                                                    Feeling: Annoyed Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: ~~~~~~~
                                                    The_littlest_dragonfly

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Quote:

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:47 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“If I have to help you and take care of you then I will. I don't care and I don't mind at all...”

Up until that moment, Elijah hadn’t necessarily been ignoring Ezra’s words, but it wasn’t anything he hadn't heard before. But to hear that Ezra wouldn’t mind taking care of him, he couldn’t help but turn his gaze back up toward Ezra. He was sure he was doing a very good impression of a tomato, given how warm his cheeks were getting, but he couldn’t help it. He’d made a complete fool of himself outside of Ezra’s office, and now, Ezra was offering to care for him, much like how a lover would…Not wanting to get ahead of himself, he pushed the thought aside.

Seeing Ezra’s own blush, Elijah felt a bit of relief. At least he wasn’t the only one feeling a bit out of their element. To hear that the offer had been made as a fellow staff member and friend deflated his thoughts of Ezra having feelings for him, but at least he knew that Ezra saw him a friend, which was better than just an acquaintance or co-worker, right? Friendships could develop into something more…

The fact that Ezra was openly extending him an invitation to come over and visit was a very good sign as well. But again, he didn’t want to read too much into things – he’d already made enough of a fool of himself today.

“T-That would be lovely…I’d really enjoy that, Ezra…the visiting, I mean. Not you taking care of me. Not that I wouldn’t enjoy that! I mean, I would, but you don’t have to, because you know, you’re a colleague and I don’t want to be a burden, even though I know you already said that I wasn’t one. I mean…dammit, I’m just going to be quiet now.” His stammered words and rambling her not helping his case right now, but he couldn’t help it – Ezra had a way of flustering him.

Tempted to grab the nearest book and duck behind it, he would have done just that if he didn’t think it would be an extremely rude gesture on his part.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

oyehh

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : grand library | status : taken | mood : extremely worried | company : Gannon, Vivienne and Willow (but also Elijah and Ezra, though not interacting with them at the moment) | outfit : going black | OOC : TFW you got skipped.

A frown crossed Lerato's face at the talk about the dangers in relation to the Tenebraers.
                                        “Don't worry, we'll make sure that such incidents wouldn't occur again." The massive execution brought upon by the king was hard enough and it would be devastating if history would repeat itself again at some point. He let out a gasp when Vivienne mentioned about the vandalism on her office door, his heart now close to his own chest. “Oh goodness gracious. That was unacceptable! I will tell the instigator to fix that monstrosity when I'll encounter that person soon enough!" Vandalism was such a huge no-no and that was something that required immediate attention. He chuckled at the mention of such malice. “Too many rascals for us to deal with every single day. In fact, the princess is still in the top list for me."

Upon hearing that there was someone that may be eavesdropping on them, that was when he flipped his long gray hair with such flamboyance. “I'll be right back, you two," he spoke before emerging from his seat, ignoring the possible looks of astonishment. The soles of his shoes clicked against the floor with each step that he took. Finally, hazel eyes were locked onto the student, and without hesitation, he strode towards that table and smacked the surface with a loud tap. There was a devilish smirk on his face as he questioned the girl.

“Good day, young lady. Can we have a talk? It's something really important." His gaze was icy as he kept his attention close to that student. He wouldn't let the girl escape so easily.

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Erythyr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:05 pm
                                                    ✧-✧Willow Harbringer✧-✧

Willow heard Vivienne loud and clear, so she decided that continuing her bluff would be foolish. Closing her book slowly, she replied to Ms. Vahinko meekly,

"I'm sorry Ms. Vahinko, I like to know things." To use to my advantage. She said to herself.
                                                    Quickly standing up, Willow picked up her book and had replaced it on the shelf when she felt Mr. Sanchez's icy gaze on her back.

"Of course, Mr. Sanchez." She accepted his invitation nervously. This wasn't the first time she was scolded by a faculty member for snooping. Willow remembers back to her first year when she was caught eavesdropping on Ven Akkerman's class the day before the Tournaments began. She sat outside his door on a bench, pretending to be asleep. She couldn't hear that well and kept changing positions. After 10 minutes Ms. Falkov walked down the hallway and caught her with her eyes open. After asking her what she was doing, Willow tried to create an excuse. Ms. Falkov made Willow come to her office where she was forced to tell the truth. An hour of scolding on how it's rude to eavesdrop, if you have a question just ask, yada yada yada. Mr. Sanchez's sudden movement brought her back to the present. She quickly made to follow him.

He lead her to another table where they sat down across from each other. His black clothes clashed with the light colored wood table and chairs. He stared at her with his icy blue eyes. Several seconds passed before she said anything."So what was it you wanted to talk about, Mr. Sanchez?"

Where: Grand Library With: Ms.Vahinko, Mr.Noble, and Mr.Sanchez.
                                                    Feeling:. Nervous Outfit: As seen
                                                    OOC: Your move, Lerato.
                                                    TrashPuppy
                                                    the_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:05 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ᴏꜰ Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀʀ Mᴀɢɪᴄ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Looking at Elijah with slightly hopeful eyes, he really wished that he'd accept his invitation. He really meant it when he said that he wouldn't mind the company, especially if that company was him. As Elijah began to give him an answer, the red-headed male found himself smiling. That smile quickly turned into a laugh as Elijah couldn't seem to make up his mind. Hearing the end of his statement, his laughter died down as he shook his head. "I'm not just a colleague. And like I said, you won't be a burden to me whatsoever. It'd be an honor to care for you." Deciding to loosen up, he bowed and gave him a playful look before standing up straight again. "Come now, don't silent yourself. I enjoy speaking with you Elijah. I someone were to pass by, they'd think that I'm odd if I was the only one talking. While you hide with your books. They'd think I'm talking to myself, no?" Chuckling, he ran his hand through his hair and looked down in thought.

He wanted to decide what he should say or do. Maybe he should ask about that future visit he mentioned. "But if you're coming, whether it be so I can care for you, or just for the visit itself; just let me know somethings you enjoy." Ezra moved to lean on a shelf and look at Elijah. "Like what foods you enjoy eating, or what flavors of tea you like. If you even like listening to the piano." He paused and blinked, "which reminds me, you haven't visited my library. You didn't do so last night, so maybe when you visit, you finally can see my personal collection."

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Library] || WITH [ Elijah] || FEELING [ Neutral ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~ ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Vivienne had a point – anyone was capable of malice and ill intent. While he liked to believe that all the students that came to the school were good natured and innocent, this wasn’t always the case. As Court Mage for the Academy over the last four years, he’d had to expel a handful of students for actions that were highly inappropriate. He hoped this year he wouldn’t have to kick anyone out.

Glancing at the student Vivienne openly called out, he smirked lightly, seeing Willow. He shouldn’t have been surprised, the girl was always up to something – but nothing malicious. Her presence in the library was almost expected as she and Elijah got along very well – not to mention there was plenty of talk to overhear in the library, their conversation as the perfect example.

Before Gannon could give Willow a warning in regard to her behavior, Lerato was up and out of his seat. Releasing a sigh, he shook his head. He hoped Lerato wasn’t too harsh on Willow, she was young and curious after all.

The rest of Gannon’s day was filled with work to prepare for the first day of classes. Due to a particularly bad storm, several of their Professors, who’d gone traveling for the summer break, had become waylaid. Which mean that Vivienne, Lerato, Elijah and Gannon would be handling a few classes as substitutes in the meantime – this meant extra work for all of them. Hopefully, the other Professors would arrive soon and get things back on track, for all of their sakes. In the meantime, Gannon knew he was going to be very busy…Hopefully he’d still be able to spend some time with Lerato to strengthen their relationship…One could only hope.

═══════════════════╝

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Quote:

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers