Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:23 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Startled, Alert LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

A snap of a banch like a brittle bone alerted her to company.
                                          Birds of variant species circling about twittering in discord above whilst Amber brown eyes would open slowly as she perched upon the tree she had slept in. Her ears twitched as the piercing screech of an owl alerted what Sand could only assume was a danger, Within her wolf form, Sand jumped down from a branch, her light padded feet barely making a sound whilst her tail balanced her with agile grace. The air was fresh and fragrant with the scents of nature, however, there was a scent of old blood in the air that did not smell like it belonged to any animal she had known.
                                          This worried Sand as it smelt human, following the stale blood with her snout to the ground, giving a huff and a howl she would follow and track the scent, as she paced through the forest and through the undergrowth towards an hollowed out tree, the more she followed the trail the more she noted that more company were within the area, braving closer out of curiosity she would see a quivering male scathed in scratches. He looked as white as her fur and frightened, the other male she recognised by the magnificent owl alone she knew of his status " what happened here" the wolf Sand would whine, not really sure if she would be heard nor understood " should I get help?" she asked her amber eyes staring directly at them her head tilting much like a family dog being told a command as she offered her assistance hopefully she was not confused as the predator, although she doubted she would, looking at the claw marks and how short her claws were in comparison there was little to accuse her of such a despicable act as to attack the defenseless, well except for rabbits, elk and a pheasant here and there.

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:thousand years of Frost

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:08 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The boy wasn’t one that he recognized, but it wasn’t hard to discern that he was a student of the Academy. If the shadow beasts he’d seen leaking out of the tree were any indication or clue to the kid’s status at the Academy, he didn’t know what was. Stepping back from the tree to give the boy some space, and he took care to remain silent as the boy got his bearings. Looking him over, Gannon noted the various scratches and gouges in his arms – while most were superficial, some of them did require medical treatment. He didn’t seem to have any major injuries, which was a relief, but looks could be deceiving.

“You’re in Eoana Forest…deep within it.” Gannon said in a calm, soothing tone, suspecting that the boy was still rattled after the attack. <<’Poor thing looks scared to death…’>> Brageet said with a small, sad chirp as she shuffled bit closer to Gannon’s head. Without a thought, he reached up and gently caressed her breast feathers to sooth her. No doubt she felt a bit guilty for not waking Gannon sooner to come and find the wayward student. <<’It’s alright lovey, he’s safe and unharmed. If anything, this was a good lesson for him…’>> This wasn’t the first time a student had gotten lost in the forest, but it was the first time one had nearly been attacked.

“Yes, whatever was chasing you is long gone, thankfully.” Gannon said reassuringly, looking around him to make sure that they were, in fact, alone. He couldn’t sense any other animals, other than the normal ones; birds, deer, rabbits, etc. Hearing the boy’s apology, he turned his attention back to the student. Giving him a small, sympathetic look, he shook his head. “You have nothing to apologize for. When I found you, your power wasn’t out of control, if anything, it seemed to be on alert.” It was hard to describe what he had seen, but the creatures had looked like they’d been keeping watch over the boy, protecting him.

As the boy seemed to gain his bearings, Gannon sensed another presence approaching. Turning his gaze toward a dense area of trees, he narrowed his gaze. <<’A predator approaches…’>> She said as she shifted from one foot to another in slight agitation. Gannon knew that Brageet’s animal instincts were telling her to flee, but she refused to leave Gannon’s side. As the animal approached, Gannon caught sight of a white form through the trees. No sooner did he catch sight of her, did he hear Sand’s inquiry. Releasing a small sigh of relief, he watched as she came closer in her wolf form. If Gannon had to describe Sand in her wolf form, he would call her ‘Elegant & Graceful’. She was lithe, agile and the purest white – truly a beautiful animal.

Reaching out with his mind, Gannon gently touched Sand’s, creating a mental link that he could use to speak with her via his two-way telepathy, as to not startle the boy by talking to what he would likely see as a wild animal. <<’Hello Sand, your timing is impeccable.’>> He said into her mind, a small smile on his lips. Looking back to the boy, Gannon gestured toward Sand with an open palm.

“This is Sand, another student at the Academy. She’s a shifter…you have nothing to fear from her.” He said directly to the boy before turning his attention back to Sand. <<’Sand, if you wouldn’t mind, would you please head to the Academy and let Nurse Vivian know that I will be bringing this boy in for medical attention? He doesn’t have any serious injuries, but I want her to look him over to be sure.’>> It seemed that Sand understood that this was an urgent matter. She gave a quick nod before turning and running from the clearing, back toward the Academy. Smiling a bit to himself, he made a mental note to thank her later for her help.

Turning his attention back to the boy, he frowned lightly, realizing that he’d forgotten to introduce himself. “My apologies, here I am introducing you to students and you have no idea who I am.” Placing hand on his chest, Gannon inclined his head to the boy in greeting. “I am Gannon Noble, Senior Court Mage at Eoana Academy. I assume you are a student there, although I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you yet.” To his amusement, Brageet chirped with a bit of impatience, as if she were insulted that he hadn’t introduced her as well. Chuckling lightly, he caressed her breast feathers before doing just that. “And this lovely lady on my shoulder is Brageet, my companion.” Brageet preened a bit at the compliment, showing off how lovely she was with a proud look in her eye.

It wasn’t hard to tell that the boy was a bit skittish and apprehensive, but Gannon hoped that his demeanor displayed his intentions – to help, not to harm. “I’d like to lead you out of the forest. As you already know, it’s not the safest place to come alone, unless you know where you’re going…Let me lead you back to the Academy. We’ll have you fixed up, fed and in a proper bed in no time.” The kid did look worse for wear and in need of some rest and relaxation, and a good meal. But first, Nurse Vivian would need to look him over…

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:11 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Enter Eoana Forest ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tala listened as the male explained where he was, nodding slowly in understanding that he'd somehow managed to travel a lot deeper than he'd first perceived, "I only went a little way in..." he thought he'd maintained a straight enough line that he could just retrace his steps back out again, but this clearly hadn't been the case... His mind drifted back to the shadowbeast that had taken the full hit when the predator had first attacked... It had practically saved his life by acting as the target, but like the rest of the pack, it had decided to keep its distance and stick to the shadows after that, leaving the male to fend for himself - he couldn't blame it though and put any resentment behind him.

It was reassuring to hear that his ability hadn't necessarily gone completely out of control, but whatever had happened, it had certainly been enough to drive away the predator which had seemed more than determined to hunt him down... "Alert..." he repeated the male's words, nodding quietly to himself; they must have been all that had remained from the initial assault... He'd only ever seen the full extent of his panicked state once before and knew what horrors could assail the unwary victim if it was caught in the flood...

He lifted his gaze at the sound of movement, first glancing towards the owl and taking in her beautiful plumage before looking past the male towards a snowy white wolf as it stepped into view. It was clear to see that the man felt comfortable in the creature's presence and Tala relaxed a little as she was introduced to him as 'Sand'.

"My name's Tala," a smile tweaked the edge of his lips when the man finally revealed his name, but Tala chose to acknowledge him with a single wave, rather than offer his hand to shake, "Brageet," he would nod to the Owl in turn, then look to Gannon with a slightly uncertain request, "May I pet her?" he had always felt more comfortable around animals, but knew better than to just reach out and touch - Especially when Baba had told him that such creatures were probably much more intelligent than he would ever be and that they demanded his full respect.

Depending on Gannon's reply, Tala would either approach slowly, keeping a watchful eye on the man as he stroked Brageet's plumage gently with the back of his fingers, or he would leave her well alone. Regardless of the outcome, he would comment on the creature's beauty before turning to listen as Gannon mentioned about taking him back and getting him fixed up, fed and rested.

"I'll be alright...but I'll accept your offer to lead me out," he was almost certain that there would be a return to the forest in future, but until he knew fully what had happened, he was just happy to get back to the academy and rest,

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

With: Gannon+Brageet, Sand,
Feeling: Exhausted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

<<’Normally, I would say no, but he asked so politely – and he has had a rough night…’>> Brageet said as she gently clasped and unclasped her talons on Gannon’s shoulder. Smiling, Gannon looked from Brageet to Tala. “She says you may touch her.”

With her permission granted, Tala stepped forward a bit timidly to gently stroke Brageet’s breast feathers with the back of his fingers. Gannon didn’t miss how Tala seemed to keep a watchful and wary eye on him, as if he were the one that were dangerous and not the bird of prey on his shoulder. He commented on how beautiful she was, to which Brageet happily preened. <<’I like him, he has good taste.’>> Brageet said happily, he mind voice like a warm, loving caress in his mind.

<<’All that gaze upon you know your beauty, my love.’>> He said with a small smile, knowing that she would enjoy his compliment as well. Sure enough, she leaned in and gently nibbled at his ear affectionately before cuddling close to him with a happy chirp and click of her beak.

Chuckling lightly, he looked to Tala, who accepted his offer to lead him out of the forest, be it a bit reluctantly. Nodding, he turned to lead the way back toward his cottage. Ahead of him, birds, rabbits and a few deer could be seen walking ahead of them, all of them merrily chatting away about ‘the boy who’d escaped the beast’.

-Exit Gannon and Tala from Eoana Forest to the Home of Gannon Noble-

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Tala Maxwell

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin didn’t return to the dorm room after leaving the nurses office.

While he knew that Sokea wanted to talk to him about what had happened and the visions he’d seen inadvertently, Gin didn’t want to talk about it. He didn’t want to answer any questions. He didn’t want to talk about how it made him feel. Most of all, he didn’t want to see the look of sympathy and pity in Sokea’s eyes. The kid had already shown how upset he’d been over it and Gin didn’t have the energy to console him. He wasn’t about to tell Sokea that he was ‘alright’, because he wasn’t. He hadn’t been ‘alright’ for a very long time.

From the moment he’d experienced his first vision in a dream, he’d changed. While most people only wondered what went on in the world or what awaited them in the future – Gin knew. How many times had he had a vision of someone he knew being harmed or hurt in some way? How many times had those visions come true? Too many…

No, he wasn’t ‘alright’ and he wasn’t ready to face his roommate. Unlike most people who only assumed they knew what Gin went through, Sokea actually knew – he’d experienced it too, and look how he’d reacted.

Wandering around at the edge of the Eoana forest in his beast form, Gin huffed lightly in frustration. He’d been running all night, pushing himself faster and harder as the hours had gone by. Now, as the sun began to rise high into the sky, he finally felt the familiar light headedness that came just before he collapsed from exhaustion. He needed the respite – he needed to rest and fall into the blackness that swallowed his consciousness when he passed out from exhaustion. It was the only peace he ever felt, and he needed it.

Continuing to walk on, he looked onward, toward the Academy off in the distance. Out here, no one would find him, collapsed and exhausted, passed out from fatigue – he preferred it that way. If no one found him, then no one could scold him or drag him to Vivian’s Infirmary. He’d suffered through too many of her lectures over the last three years – she never learned just to leave him be.

As he walked, his steps finally began to get heavy. His body was finally breaking down. After hours upon hours of forcing himself along, he was finally reaching blissful oblivion…As the darkness began to cloud his vision, a smile came to his lips. ‘Finally…
    Was all he could think before he collapsed into the lush grass beneath him. His body, no longer able to sustain his beast form, reverted to his human shape just as the darkness pulled him under, cloaking his mind in darkness…

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko Enzo

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:10 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              As Ven was leaving the office, he could hear someone approaching, which wasn't odd since there were a few offices on the corridor. What was odd, however, was the fact that kid started waving his arms around as he approached Ven. Rearing back slightly, he watched warily as the kid asked if he was 'Mr. Ackkerman' (he didn't get called that often), frantic worry radiating off of him. "Yeah, I'm Ven Ackkerman," he answered, looking at the boy's eyes curiously. It looked like he was blind, could he be the first year who tried to fight Gianna that he'd heard about.

Any other thought he might have had on that subject flew out of his head when the kid spoke again, about Gin being missing, and his heart dropped. He knew that Gin was having troubles, that was obvious, and he clearly wasn't sleeping properly. He'd been planning on talking to him about it, but he put it off for later, but for him to go missing? Ven refused to consider the possibility that Gin was dead, if anything, he was probably passed put somewhere out of his roommate's range, and when he found him, he'd give him a tongue lashing of his lifetime. His poor roomate was clearly trying to remain calm but to Ven, it was obvious that internally, he was anything but. The scowl on his which appeared when he first heard about Gin softened and Ven patted the kid's shoulder with his human palm. "Then we have no time to lose. I can track him down but I'll need to shift, be careful and follow after me, I'll find him, don't worry." Taking a step back to give himself space, Ven shifted into his complete bear form and lumbered through the halls, trying to catch his troublesome student's familiar scent. While he wasn't going at his top speed to help the kid catch up, he still worked quickly.

When he did catch his scent, Ven growled lowly to indicate that he was on Gin's trail before following his nose. He wasn't surprised at all that the trail led into the forest; many of his students went there to cool off or just relax and he himself liked to stop by often for a nap or two. He took care to make the path easier for the kid following him, pushing away any branches or rocks in the way to make a clearer path.

He wasn't very visible in the undergrowth, but Ven soon saw the collapsed form of his student of his student and he wasted no time, shifting back into a human and rushing to check that he was okay. "He's here, I found him," he called out to the kid as he knelt down beside his student. To his great relief, Gin was still breathing, but he didn't stir, not even when Ven pulled him up into a seated position, and he didn't have a fever either. Ignoring the worry gnawing at him, he turned to address Gin's roommate. "He's breathing but I'm going to take him to the infirmary. I'm sure he'll be fine, and you can give him a piece of your mind." Ven didn't know if he was trying to reassure the boy or himself as well, but he didn't care. They needed to get Gin checked by Vivian and then Ven could rest easy. Pulling Gin into his arms bridal-style, Ven effortless carried him back to the academy's infirmary, watching to make sure that his roommate followed them back too.

WHERE Eoana forest -> Infirmary tab tab tab WITH Sokea and Gin tab tab tab FEELING worried

OOC It's finally here! And @Neryem, I quoted you since they'll be stopping by at the infirmary o3o

TrashPuppy

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:43 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Eoana Forest ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wasn't every day that Cyrus awoke in a ditch, drained of energy and quite confused as to how he'd gotten there, sure, once or twice in the past after a few late night drinks at the inn he'd seen his comrades home and then settled up somewhere...but his friends were far away now and he had a niggling feeling that he'd done something terrible...

Letting out a groan, he gripped the embankment and hauled himself up, brushing the mud from his clothes before checking himself over for injuries... "...Bite marks?" he frowned, tracing the scratches before his eyes widened as he suddenly recalled flashes of memory from the night before... "Oh no..."

He remembered feeling the pull of Lady Luna, how he'd gazed upon the Full Moon high in its Zenith and she had graced him with her Wicked Light, drawing forth something that for years he'd tried - and failed - to control... As a Shifter, he had always been able to take on the form of a Melanistic Tiger at will, his fur black as the night, yet graced with equally as darkened stripes that helped him hunt unseen in the forest... But one night, every so often, her guiding light would become malicious and instead of lighting his way, it clouded his mind, summoning something primal from the depths of his consciousness of which he had no control...

He recalled hearing the sound of a voice, his eyes scouring the undergrowth as he rose from the transformation before spotting movement... He would flank this target, stalking ever closer until it gave a growl, then, with a rumble, he had burst from the bushes at what was presumed to have been a large canine, slamming into the earth on the other side of the path as it had suddenly disappeared. This had confused the beast, but it wasn't finished and instead turned its attention on the young human, twisting back and trying to pick up his scent before lifting its gaze...

Another prey item had entered the scene then, drawing the tiger away from the youth for several fleeting seconds before it too disappeared...then it turned back.

By this point, Cyrus had started to retrace his steps, making his way back along the route he felt he'd come. He lifted a hand, tracing the large slashes in the bark of passing trees before pausing as something glinted to the side of the trail. "What's this?" he would stoop to pick up the item, brushing the dirt from the cover before opening the book to the first page. "Shifters through the Centuries huh? Looks too well kept to have been discarded deliberately..." Had he actually caught the boy? He kept the book in his hands and searched around for any traces of blood before pressing onwards, pushing through the bushes before coming out on a scene that would have chilled any innocent soul to the bone had they seen it...

With a look of sheer horror upon his face, Cyrus advanced, standing infront of the gaping hole that had once been an old Badger sett beneath the tree, "No..." He could now smell the familiar coppery scent of blood and it sickened him to think that in his feral state, he had actually killed someone... Stashing the book in his pack, he advanced towards the scene, his hand gripping the edge of the upper wall as he leant in,

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" He heard nothing but silence, yet he was met with another flash of memory and drew back as he once again saw the array of small, hissing, biting creatures as they went for his face... In his fleeting memory, the huge, black tiger reared backwards with a yowl, shaking its head as the creatures enveloped him, scratching, biting as he tried to beat them away with his mighty claws before turning tail and fleeing the scene.

Cyrus exhaled a sigh and rose, turning and closing his eyes as he leant his back against the tree, maybe there was a chance the boy had survived? Opening his eyes again, he looked down, crouching as he spotting more prints in the mud - some of which that weren't his own. This helped to reassure him that someone had perhaps come to the youth's aid, there were also prints of a canine as well - large enough to have been a wolf...but whether or not it had come to investigate the scene during the night, he wasn't entirely sure...

"I just hope they got to him in time..." Whether he had caused a death or not, Cyrus knew the consequences of such an incident... People often became scared when word of large, violent beasts passed through the land... Someone was bound to come back to investigate and their tales would inevitably draw the attention of Hunters, men who were capable of setting up a vast array of traps in the hopes of catching the beast before it attacked again. Cyrus couldn't risk drawing such men to the land, especially with the academy so close... He didn't want to think of what would happen if a student happened across a hunter or a trap...

"Guess I've no choice..." Resolved to what he'd done, Cyrus knew he would have to move on... but with no money to see his travel through civilisation, he knew he would have to try and seek some form of payment in the marketplace.

Exhaling a disappointed sigh, he took a moment to ensure the book was safely secured inside his pack and shouldered his guitar before turning his sights towards the city.

~ Exit Eoana Forest ~

Clothing: As seen
With: Nobody
Feeling: Confused, then resolved.
OoC I've made my bed, now to sleep in it...haha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:26 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest tree line COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Reynard was warm like a furnace.
                                          His heat blanketed her in a shower of emotions that all lead to desire and need, she needed him and yearned for him just as much as he showed he pined for her, she was happy to know he liked her and her kiss showed that she reciprocated his passions.
                                          Being lead away she had a feeling like she was floating on air, she was willing to give herself wholly to him, having drawn his attention into a kiss upon the lips he stopped enough to react to her kiss her heart beating furiously in its cage in her chest.
                                          His smug and goofy grin caused her to chuckle, his expressions so cute that her cheeks pinked watching his tail swish just as her own was in a rhythm together synchronized, with his eyes locking upon her own she could see his own desires deep within them his nod affirming his want as his charming smile returned.
                                          Oh how Sand matched his smile with gleeful joy, if every day was like this she would not care if her a** got kicked every combat training exercises as long as he was there to kiss away any of her pain, something told her that beside her was a man she could rely on, a man she could love forever.

She knew exactly what she was implying, but could not help it, he had her exactly where he wanted her as his eyes went wide she wondered if what she had said was more forward than she was supposed to be, without any experience in these matters of the heart, Sand was relying wholly and solely upon what her instincts and senses were telling her as her heart drowned out most of the doubt. Sand wanted to mate with him, of course not immediately right there and then but she definitely was thinking about it, cheeks burning to match his own as he responded as he glanced away to compose himself a light sigh emitted from her lips.
                                          She did not want him to look away, when he looked at her again she felt relief... he wanted to continue walking with her and she had not made any awkward advances instead she was surprised as he brought her in closer in a courting mannerism and agreed in walking her heart skipped for joy at the fact he held her close, somewhat imagining how it might be to be lifted up in his arms.

Her cheeks burned as they made their way onwards away from the guards and that was when he cupped her burning cheek in his caress his other arm wrapping around her like a shield in the treeline, the way his eyes called to her felt like he claimed more than her body but her soul as well! She did not pull away as his gentle kiss made her feel more alive, her eyes closing her tail wafting her scent mixing it with his own " wow" she spoke breaking for breath with a bit of a pant, beneath her fingertips she could feel the fast beating of his heart, its rhythm was mesmerizing, she could really get used to this that she hoped she did not have to go back to the academy for a while " I've never been kissed like that before"

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Theme Song:Fractal Dreamers
                                          Profile Link: Otsanda Bardou

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As their lips parted, he and Otsanda were both panting lightly. Opening his eyes slowly he looked down at the female in his arms. Like his, her cheeks were rosy with a blush and she had a smile on her face. He was glad that she liked the kiss – he’d half expected her to give him one of the slaps she’d given Gin earlier, but her smile and admission that he’d been the first to kiss her in such a way did wonders for his ego.

“If you’ll let me…I’ll kiss you like that every time I see you.” He purred lightly, meaning every word. If she allowed him, he’d spend every day with her, holding her close, kissing her, caressing her…He wanted her to feel cherished. She was a lovely female and someone he could see himself mating in the future, if given the chance. He didn’t want to jump to conclusions or assume anything, but he hoped that some part of her felt the same way. They were obviously attracted to one another after all…

Leaning in, he kissed her lips once more for a long, lingering moment before pulling back again. He knew there was work to be done and if he didn’t stop now, it’d never get done. “I could kiss you all day, lovely…But we do have work to do.” He said with a bit of a pout. “Why don’t we get this done and if we have time, we’ll spend it together afterward…” It was a fair compromise in his opinion – get their obligations out of the way and then have a fun time together.

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest tree line COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Parting from Reynard's lips was such sorrow.
                                          She could easily have spent hours within the kiss, that was if she did not need to breathe!
                                          oh, how she felt the luckiest woman alive to be in his company, his kiss she liked very much her cheeks blushing deeply.
                                          Reynard's words made her grin wide and in response closed her eyes to nuzzle into him and respond " Every time?..mm you are too enticing, though I would not object to more of your attention" she wanted to be cherished and she burned for his affection. Sand saw him as the perfect mate, he was handsome well mannered and damn romantic and in some ways funny especially when he got flustered or pouty. Sand was attracted to him in a big and meaningful way that she couldn't quite explain, every time he had drawn near to her, though having only met him yesterday, she could not resist his glances.
                                          He had more chance than anyone to mate with her, her heart beating with true passions and desires, his kiss lingered she wanted more of his scent on her body she wanted him to claim her right there, she wanted him to be hers; her Hot Fox.

His purr showed that their wants were evenly matched, although he broke away with a pout to say they had work to do,
                                          Sand had to admire his passions for his duty and his restraint in just continuing and indulging in his desires, calling her "His" Lovely she liked that as much as he had called her his lady moments back, it made her melt. Composing herself she gave a respectful nod " okay duty first, but I will make sure if there is time!" she said with determination to enjoy more time spent with him though truthfully whether they were involved with duty or enjoying themselves intimately she was glad to just be around him. A quick kiss on his cheek and she would be focused on their task " My Hot Fox, just your company alone makes my heart race, I could barely sleep last night because I was thinking of today with you...besides after this you still have questions and I will answer..any you ask me whatever you ask me I will make sure I have an answer for just you" inhaling Sand would concentrate on finding the scent of stale blood, urging Reynard to follow behind she would find clues to were she had previously been and had to blush at the tree they passed that she had previously marked as a future den.
                                          Nearby she would see her paw prints in the soil and point towards a hollowed tree, " here's where the boy had hidden" she uttered to him and knelt down " and here.are those claw marks from the beast that had attacked, as you can see they are unusual for a forest creature it's more shifter whats weird is I feel like I have smelt this scent before but I could not tell you where ..I just don't know" she said to him.

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:24 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Rey smiled down at Otsanda. He was glad that she’d been eager to see him, just as he’d been eager to see her since they’d parted ways. Nodding at her words, he released her and let her step back to pick up the trail back to the attack site. Watching her closely, he was in ‘Captain of the Guard’ mode, but he was gonna lie, he liked following Otsanda around in the forest.

Soon enough, the pair came upon the scene. Crouching down, he surveyed the area, his gaze narrowed. Sniffing the air, he caught the scent that Otsanda had mentioned. Nodding slowly, he frowned. “I know what you mean…the scent is faint, but it is familiar to me as well.” While it worried him that he likely knew the attacker, there was no real way for him to pinpoint the scent until he sniffed it again.

Moving closer to the hollowed-out tree, he registered the claw marks in the dirt and against the tree. They were clearly aggressive. “This is very worrisome…” A small part of him had hoped that the attack had been exaggerated, but it clearly wasn’t. It was a miracle that the kid who was attacked hadn’t been killed.

Arising from the ground, hands on his lips, he looked around them. There was no sign of the animal now, obviously, but there was always the possibility that it could come back. He and Otsanda would be able to take on any animal that came hunting, but that didn’t mean he wanted to hang around, especially if it put Otsanda at risk – not that they couldn’t handle herself.

“I’ve seen all that I needed to see…It’s amazing that the boy wasn’t seriously harmed or killed in the attacked…” Looking back at Otsanda, he shrugged. “Now, let’s get out of here…” Offering her his hand, he waited for her to take it.

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:42 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Sand saw his smile and could have easily of melted like hot wax.
                                          Her eyes locking upon his own showing deeply her adoration and respect for both his authority and how adorable she believed he was if only Sand had been a few winters older, she might have joined the guard herself or had applied as being a spymaster just so she could watch him at his best and further admire his charming smile which was upon his face at just this moment.
                                          Watching him with his hand on his hip's with a serious posture showed to her a man who was devoted to keeping them all safe,
                                          as he confirmed what she had suspected it made her feel useful to his investigation, with a nod she would agree it was worrisome,
                                          " now you can understand the urgency and why I sought you out, I couldn't just sit back and let someone get hurt, it's not in my nature..." as he looked around, Sand too would survey the area.
                                          The culprit was no doubt long gone by now, as he offered his hand she would take it entwining her fingers with his and gave a light squeeze both for support and affection, she knew he was protecting her but part of her really did not wish to return to the academy,
                                          " All that you needed to see?" she teased playfully, watching him shrug she knew there was little more to be done here " now where are you going to take me?" she quizzed " I don't really want to go back to the academy just yet My professor did say for you to look after me after all" she said being guided by him, " I also have a free day tomorrow without any lessons, we could go somewhere, if it does not interfere with your duties"

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

As Otsanda’s hand slipped into his, she intertwined their fingers before he had the chance to. Smiling down at her as she squeezed his hand, he couldn’t help but feel his heartbeat kick up a few notches. As she spoke about not wanting to return to the Academy, he couldn’t help but smile – he didn’t want to assume anything, but he was sure that that was her way of saying that she didn’t want to part ways just yet.

“Is that so? A free day…” He said with a wide smile. The fact that she was telling him meant that she was offering to spend it with him, at least to some degree. “I don’t usually take a lot of time off, but I suppose I can take tomorrow off. Especially if I have such lovely company…” He said with a wink before leading her away from the attack site and toward the city.

“It’s getting a little late…Why don’t I take you out for a meal? We can chat, I can ask you the questions that I need for my report…and then we can get to know one another better.” He would of course ask all his questions first to get them out of the way, then he’d be free to learn more about the lovely female who held his hand so tightly.

-Exit Rey and Sand to Market District – Bakery-

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Amored, Aroused, Flirty and happy LOCATION ▬ ❝ Eoana Forest COMPANY ▬ ❝ Hot Fox (Reynard)

Sand saw Reynards cheeky and mischevious grin and could only imagine what was going on in his head.
                                          She liked the thought of him coming to see her without an excuse to do so, it meant that he was truly eager to be around her just as she yearned for him, with the arch of his brow and his rather sweet smirk, she heard exactly the reason he was falling for her.
                                          Sand's cheeks pinked as her heart thudded within her chest for seeing his alluring and playful wink,
                                          " such the charmer Reynard my love, I meant not so much to tame... that's probably the wrong word " she spoke admitting her error and grinned towards Reynard as they walked towards the Forest together.
                                          " So you think i am fiery and free spirited?, I am flattered" Grateful of his compliments, Sand beamed " well even if there were dangers I am confident that you could protect me, and I would have it no other way" Rey had whispered into her ears and she smirked, leaning further into him as they walked deeper into the heart of the forest, " Yes I am yours completely..so i uh i guess you could say you have claimed ownership of my heart" though she wished to say more about her desires, words were not needed as she linked her tail with his own and smiled towards him, " are you implying what I think you are implying?...I think you hinted at it yesterday...oh..oh" Sand would pause as she felt a raindrop fall "it looks like the rains beginning..should we find shelter? i could show you where i sometimes sleep if you like"

Out Of Chemistry

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Feeling Otsandas’ tail linking with his, he smiled and blushed a bit. For shifters, the gesture was an intimate one, and one that meant so much more than people might think. Her words also implied much, given the fact that she clearly claimed that he now had ownership of her lovely heart. Looking down at her with a smile, he knew exactly what he was implying, and he hoped that she was doing the same. ‘It seems were are both thinking along the same lines, but neither of us is sure how to broach the topic…’ Rey thought, a bit amused.

To his amusement, and delight, the rain began to sprinkle down upon them as they walked through the trees, arm and arm. While he would have liked to see where Otsanda had spent her time resting under the stars, Reynard caught sight of a particularly beautiful maple tree, it’s leaves just beginning to change to fiery oranges, yellows and reds, signaling the fall season.

“I would like to darling, but I have something else in mind…” He said with a small smile as he led them toward the tree to stand under the shelter of its leaves. Once they were under the massive branches, the rain lessened substantially. Turning Otsanda in his arms, he pulled her close, his hand reaching up to cup her cheek, this thumb gently wiping away the raindrops that clung to her beautiful skin.

Reynard’s tail came around to wrap around Otsanda’s waist, of its own accord. With his other arm wrapped around the other side of her waist. He could feel her warmth seeping into him and his seeping into her. They weren’t too wet, but there was always a chance they could catch a cold from the exposure, so he wanted to be sure to keep her warm.

Just enjoying the moment, the rain lightly falling around them, the pitter patter creating its own lovely melody, Reynard simply enjoyed the music of the forest. Gazing deeply into her eyes, he knew he could look into them forever and be the happiest man in the world. Although he’d only known her a few days, he knew what he heart wanted, and he knew, deep down, that she was the only girl for him.

Before he could lose his courage, he let his heart guide him. “I’m falling deeply in love with you, Otsanda…and I never want to stop falling…” He whispered, holding her a bit tighter. He wasn’t a fool, some girls would be scared off by the words, but he hoped that given her previous statements and actions that she would accept his feelings and return them…

═══════════════════╝

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Beyond the City ➣The Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items