Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Chainsaw's Ramblings (RAWR!!)
Malice: Unfettered Archives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:41 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Razza Dazza; Dread; Vengeance

Before she could rely to Razza's very casual reply to her implied request, the ork did something that was absolutely baffling. Dread was, apparently, glued to his chair in fright or dismay or both of what this weirdboy was doing. The thing was capable of channeling a great deal of power but was barely able to control or direct it, that was more than evident. That none of them died was almost surprising enough for her to not be entirely displeased with this. A bolt of green lightning threatened to crackle across her breastplate, but was drawn into the brass chair causing her to leap from her seat with a snarl. She paced the perimeter of the tent rather than be seated. "...You boiled water?" she sneered at Razza, scowling at the bubbling pot. "After all of that?"

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 pm
ChainsawDooM

Razza frowned as he looked at Wrath after her question.
"Hmm... So it seems..." he said, before glancing at Dread, the sparks on his head immediately flaring again as he made eye contact. He quickly looked back at Wrath and tried to calm them by shunting the excess energy through the staff into the ground.

"What I wanted to do was make a bigger fire, which should be only slightly difficult. Someone in my tent, however,-" he paused to shoot a glare at Dread, the lightning on his scalp giving a sharp crackle as if annoyed as well, before looking back at her and continuing "-is putting out far more energy den he should, and not of a type I'd expect. Using it is like trying to burn steam... I'm fairly certain any weirdboy besides a warphead would be unable to handle being so close. Unless he had proper floors... Copper floors," he said, looking around wistfully.

"In any case, the tea is done," he says, before grabbing a ceramic cup and dipping it into the boiling liquid.

"And I'll have you know, taking energy out is far harder den putting it away," he says cryptically, when suddenly the air cracks as a sudden chill blasts into the area around the cup, flash-freezing the rising steam so that it falls down as a small puff of snow.

"Here we go. Just right. Oh, it's made from... hmm..." he pauses, hesitating in handing over the tea and looking into the cup with a genuinely perplexed expression. "Well, I'm not too sure anymore...

"Better safe den sorry,"
he decided, before tossing the cup away to shatter on the ground in the background, the contents immediately smoking and dissolving their way into the ground causing a small, noxious green smoke cloud that looked suspiciously like an ork's screaming head to rise into the air.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:46 pm
Roilvn Whiro
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember you lot of grot lovers...

Dread looked into his beer and looked at the suds popping before taking a big drink. He looked around the room as the he started to feel everyone glare at him. He almost instinctivly looked down at his chest, and old habit he has while in mixed company before he looked around the room.

"Wut?" He said, before taking another big drink off of his fungus beer.

I is the biggest, so I is the Boss

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 pm
Roilvn Whiro

There was a sound of laughter to be heard from inside of the manor, coming from down the hall, a flash of orange from your right side appeared, slowly fading before a second, and a third. The air hung silent, other that the distant sounds of gun fire and death happening from the village.

From outside a goblin with bight orange eyes marches into the room almost as a zombie. he turns, walking towards the faint orange flashes, it turned into the fourth door down the hall. Suddenly there was a loud shriek and then once again the still silence that filled the manor returned.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 pm
Summer16608

Lilith looked at the lights that flashed around her, with interest. She ignored her brothers voice in her mind. They were so pretty. She followed them, and opened the door they seemed to lead too. She started to laugh a little, as she tried to see what was around her. She saw the goblin go into the forth door. She didn't say anything but followed him.

”Hello? Where is this? Where am I? “ Lilith called out, wondering what had died. She swayed a little, unsure of what do to. Where she would go. This place was eerie, and Lilith's memories were foggy at best.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 pm
Roilvn Whiro

"You know," Said the laughing voice as she approached. "It is the want to learn that has consumed and killed so many people!" The laughter started again as the Goblin walked in and began to shriek. As you look in the room the bright orange flashes seem to be coming from all over the room. Suddenly you see a knife fly over, beginning to cut the mushrooms. Another cleaver comes and starts to trim the Goblin.

And over a large pot stood a long and slender man, he seemed too tall for the room, leaning far over the pot. He turned as one long bony arm reached towards her before grabbing one of the legs of goblin and a hand full of mushrooms, tossing it into the pot. "This is a kitchen, and we are in a manor, surrounded by a group of repulsive beasts that I have been trying to make taste palatable." His other arm came up as a spice flew into his hand and he began to put it into the soup. he spoke, almost to himself. "What do you taste like? What consumes you, children?"

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:50 pm
Summer16608
Lilith looked at the tall man with curiousity. She tilted her head, the silver blonde hair falling out of place. She didn't seemed to phased by what was going on, though she rinkled her nose at the smell.
”Who are you?” She asked rather bluntly. Her head tilted to the side, as she pondered his question. How did she taste? She always had wondered that. ”I do believe I would taste good. Though perhaps not at the moment. I am nothing but tough muscle and bone.” She answered truthfully. A playfully dark smile upon her face.
”I am not sure what you mean by what consumes me? I just want to have fun. I want to taste the blood of my victims on my tongue.” Lilith laughed. The voice suddenly changed.
”Damn it Lilith, stop it. I will not allow you to indulge into your delusions. And you sir are no better for provoking her.” The same woman spoke with a deeper voice. A manly voice. It switched back to the females.
”Lucian, that isn't fair!” She stopped her foot angrily. She walked over to the cauldren and looked inside. It didn't smell that great, but it looked so interesting. She just had to have some. Without asking, she took a spoon and took a sip of the hot broth in the cauldron.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:51 pm
Roilvn Whiro

"I am Gluttony, and you children fight like siblings." He turned and smiled at the woman before him. "And vampire that hungers for blood is no worst than a human that wants beef." He smiled as he looked towards her . "Or a Sin, that wants to eat a human." The creature laughed as is right hand reached past her, opening a fridge and pulling out a handful of chopped steak before he dropped it into the soup. He stirred it half thinking. "So Little L's, what is it that you have to offer? You have entered my kitchen regretfully empty handed."

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 pm
Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With: Razza Dazza; Dread; Vengeance

Pacing helped with thinking, or so it was said by some. "It could very well be that many of the problems we've been having as of late have to do with the clash of too many conflicting energies. Those of this realm and those yet to be consumed by it..." she said, thinking aloud, as she made her way around the perimeter of the tent, pausing for a moment near the entryway when Dread's errand grot returned. Wrath frowned at the two orks she observed, the one sitting there and the other dipping into what he even thought was a questionable liquid; which had not smelled like water or tea from the start. The fact that it smoked and burned like acid when it hit the ground was certainly not encouraging.

"This is forestalling the war! If we destroy ourselves before we can destroy our enemies, then what in the nine hells in the point!?!" she snarled at them in a sudden outburst, kicking the grot as it passed by her, again, to leave the tent. She stood there for a moment afterwards, looking at the ground while clenching and unclenching her fists, visibly fighting herself to stay in this place and not burn it to the the ground. This had been very informative, indeed. "You will fix this, now," she added, her tone dangerously calm, before she turned and left, exiting through the flap that served as a door. Her path was unobstructed as she stormed out of the psyker's camp. Wrath would vanish from sight when she met the edge of Razza's domain, yet again skipping her way across known space. It was more direct than having to carve a path through the camp, however much fun that might be.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 pm
Summer16608

Lilith tilted her head in confusion. Bring anything? She wasn't even sure how she got to this house. She shrugged to his question, and looked out the window. ”I didn't bring anything.” She shrugged, as she smiled at the thought of her brother, who was screaming in her head.

”We are siblings.” The two voices came out at the same time. Lilith scowled at the outburst. ”Sometimes my brother can be a little too forceful. It was a curse from the womb you see. Two souls forced to share the same body” Lilith giggled a little. Her hands playing with something invisible for a moment. ”You seem so boring!” Lilith whinned, spinning around the kitchen. She went to leave through the door.

[SORRY SO SHORT GAH!]

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:53 pm
ChainsawDooM

Upon opening the door, Instead of finding herself staring out of the exit as she might expect, she once again glimpsed a tall, gaunt man cooking over a pot. Looking behind her, she would invariably see the same room, the same man, and the same pot.

Despite the paradoxical impossibility, it appears that the door was opening into the same room, as if space was twisted back unto itself.

"Ah, I do apologize children, but you see, it is not in my nature to allow such a delectable meal that has come wandering into my grasp to simply meander away on its own accord," he replied, shrugging his gaunt shoulders half apologetically while his stomach gave a strained gurgle.

He gave a wicked smile before yawning open his mouth, showing a seemingly endless set of teeth rimming an endless empty void as his gaunt, almost frail-looking hands raised the ladle to his cracked and parched lips, taking deep, lusty gulps of the broth. After draining its contents, he smiled once again, leaning forward over the pot, the firelight below setting his sharp features in a strikingly sinister shadowy relief in the dim room.

"Now Little L's... it is an impossibility that one could enter my kitchen without something to offer, so I'll ask again: what have you brought for Gluttony, 'The All-Consuming', 'He who Hungers', 'Lord of those who can not be sated?' "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:54 pm
Renegade Proxy
All it needed was a little push. A small influx of energy. The iron will of desperation.
+++Air heavy with the burden of potential grew at once all the more weighty. Across cracked earth, a single tendril of energy arced, tracing its meandering way along fissures and around stones. Winking out just as silently as it had appeared, it was followed immediately by another similar, then another as a whole host of sparking electric snakes took to writhing. Across the ground, then gathered in the air, a blue-white flare cast them all away as space itself was rent. In its place hung a kaleidoscope of imagery, half-formed impressions of place and time which looked only briefly upon other worlds across the breadth of eternity. It was only a moment of brilliance, and then it was gone. Left behind was a charred ring of black, and a figure.
+++‘Transition complete. Ability restriction engaged until system cool-down. Begin environmental assessment.’
+++Hollow tones drifted on a still wind, the figure’s bowed head lending an almost pious air to the flat invocation. As the words died away, eyes hidden behind black glass at last turned outward. Pale features obscured by an obstructing visor remained lit with the same pale blue-white that crisscrossed in sharp lines down cheeks and chin. Only slowly did this cold glow fade, leaving the paths they traced a similar black as the stain spreading at the figure’s feet. Moments passed in quiet contemplation as sensors ticked over, hidden eyes running over the ruined buildings near at hand before lifting toward the darkened mass of one larger perched atop a nearby rise. At last, a gloved hand lifted stiffly from one side to rub its owner's chin in a gesture of relief, fingers picking at ballistic cloth then pulled up to the bridge of its wearer's nose.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 pm
Summer16608

Lilith scowled at the man, suddenly on edge. Lucian took over. He would defend them if need be. With all the skill he had. He looked around the kitchen, and reached into his pockets, pulling them out.

"See? We got nothing"

He shrugged, holding himself a lot more regal than his sister had been.

"The all consuming? I ask you, what do you want of us?"

He asked, trying to look around for a weapon. He couldn't seem to find one, but kept himself limber, in case he had to run. He was good at being nimble. Lilith struggled a little, wanting what she called fun. However, Lucian forced her to stay down. He tilted his head to the side.

[again super short, sorry]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:57 pm
ChainsawDooM
"Ah... yes... 'nothing,' indeed...

"Interesting the way you creatures imprisoned in physical forms think, is it not? Do you not find it peculiar that you look only outside yourself for what you may have to offer me? Perhaps instead of turning your pockets inside out, we should turn yourselves inside out and have a look at what comes spilling out," Gluttony said with an evil glare and a split grin. He leaned forward, drool beginning to dribble from the corner of his lips, before he slurped his spittle back in and smiled, leaning back into a relaxed posture and spreading his arms non-threateningly.

"Metaphorically, of course, children. I may be the all-powerful, living incarnation of a cardinal sin, but I'm not a monster. Well, not when I have reasons not to be.

"Why don't you step into my office and we can talk," he said while gesturing at the bubbling cauldron, holding an inviting hand and a wicked leer for a few seconds before bursting into phlegmy, malicious laughter.

"Ah, the look on your faces... priceless. Ah, do not worry, morsels, I have finished agitating you both for my enjoyment. Truly though, would you perhaps be interested in making a mutually beneficial arrangement?"

Renegade Proxy

((Welcome to the RP. Feel free to visit our Out of Character thread. Profiles and the like are not necessary, but let us know what you like and such so that we can get an idea how to make this more fun for all of us.

Not particularly sure where you are at the moment, but possible places to show up would be the Mansion, which Clockwork_Daeva as Wrath is currently heading to, Gunna's Mekshop, where my character -- Gunna Snazzbrainz: a Blood Axe Big Mek -- is currently leaving, Razza Dazza's tent, where what is essentially an ork shaman and Dread are (although Dread's player is a bit busy at the moment), or somewhere in the camp near Patience's Tower, which Dok Roxxo and his gang of biker nobs are currently heading to scout.

That said... if you wanted to just get attacked by mobs of orks, pop out somewhere in the middle of camp. Da boyz iz alwayz lookin' fer a skrap.))

Clockwork_Daeva

Can you hear it...
Under all the racket?

With:Alone; Vengeance

These skips across space were getting longer. Wrath was beginning to feel at home in the role she'd taken up, more or less. The fledgling avatar was still becoming accustomed to her acquired powers, but it was becoming easier to do so and she was learning more about the reach of her abilities, as each day passed. A few minutes after having vanished from the edge of the Weirdboyz Camp, she reappeared at the edge of the village closest to the Manor, stepping through a fiery portal that opened before her and closed as soon as she exited.

The camp had not expanded towards this part of the realm, though one could clearly see that it was being scavenged for materials, none of them seemed to want to dare build their tents and huts too close to the hill on which the stately building stood. The grounds maintained themselves and the fence around the base of the hill seemed decorative when met with the aura that surrounded the place. It deterred all that it did not wish to allow to enter. Tauivae scowled, looking upon the building, before making her way through the gate and up the walkway. In the distance, there was a crackle of electricity weaving itself through the air. Something that she chalked up to the antics of the Meks and that she found far less curious than the faint glimmer of light coming flickering in the Manor's kitchen windows. She made her way up the winding, stone paved path, muttering to herself, "...All these godforsaken orks...Popping up all over the place..." The elf had certainly gotten what she'd wished for; an army of brutes. Now, she just had to get them moving in the right direction.

A hungry whisper would echo through the halls, the quite promise of violence hung in the air about the place, growing ever more perceptible as Wrath drew near. As she reached the base of the steps leading up to the door the esteemed building, the torches to either side of the stoned lined portal flared to life. The wooden double doors swung open of their own volition as she strode up the steps, their backs slamming against the marble walls of the foyer. The lights within the building would flare to life, flickering a deep bloody red for a moment before resuming their natural color. The exception to this was in the throne room, where the marble was bathed in an unusually crimson light emanating from the flickering flames of the torches that lined the walls of the throne room and the grand fireplace that roared behind the black stone dais on which seven thrones sat.

The call to battle,
The Song of War.

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:00 pm
Summer16608
Lucian looked at the gaunt man with suspicion. A mutual benifit? He wasn't sure about it, however he could feel his sister struggling. She wanted to do it. She wanted to see what he would offer.
”Lilith, calm down. We aren't sure we can trust him.
”I wanna play, I wanna have fun! Come on, lets do it! It could be fun. It will be fun!”
Lucian sighed as he felt himself losing the fight. Lilith was the stronger of the two, even as Lucian was the more sane. The face shifted as Lilith threw her brother back into the void, and took the body back. A large smile split her face open.

”Yes, I wanna have some fun!” The woman giggled as she started to dance around in excitement. She was easily entertained, almost like a child. A child always searching for more. Even if they weren't young, they definitely acted like it. She stopped her dancing and held out her hand. ”Lets make a deal, and play a game!” She laughed evilly. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. Unlike her brother, Lilith wasn't scared of this man. She walked around the room until she was close to the cauldron. It was bubbling on the fire, and the flames seemed to interest Lilith. She started to put her hand toward it, before Lucian desperately took control and flung the entire body backwards. The insane laugh grew from Lilith as she hit the wall. Her brother always tried to keep her from getting hurt.

ChainsawDooM
Gluttony seemed to hiccup as the duo hit the wall of the room, and he paused for a moment as he thumped his stomach, seeming to try and settle something inside.

"Ahem, a thousand pardons -- but, this is excellent news! Truly sublime! I believe a snippet of explanation is required, then, little ones! You see, my dears, I exist as a power unfathomable: a being beyond mortal comprehension. As awe-inspiring as my formidable prowess may be, I am unfortunately quite often unable to apply it with any... tangible effect. At least outside of the mansion. You may call it a peculiarity of the particulars of my existence if you will, but in essence, while I am free to exude some modicum of my powers within the confines of this mansion, outside it, my powers are... lackluster at best.

"So you see my dears, it has become a matter of quite some import to me that I acquire, shall we say, a vessel for my prodigious divinity, to carry out my will upon the world.

"As you can very well infer, that is where the two of you and your physical body come into play."

Chainsaw's Ramblings (RAWR!!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff