Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin wasn't surprised when Sokea perked up at the prospect of food - food could make almost anything better. Smirking at the boy as he came to stand beside him, he headed for the door. The halls were mostly deserted - it seemed a lot of the students had either moved into their rooms already or were out exploring the campus. Having explored every inch of the Academy, Gin knew all the best spots to go to be alone or skip out on class - no one ever checked the Auditorium roof, for example.

Expecting Sokea to close the door behind them, he didn't bother to look back as he stepped out into the hall, turning to head straight for the Academy's kitchen. Over the years the cooks and kitchen staff had come to expect his frequent visits to raid the pantry. Although there were designated times for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Gin found that he was hungry throughout the day. Therefore, he needed frequent 'snack breaks'. The first few months he'd been at the Academy, the kitchen staff had either turned him away or run him out of the kitchen. Once they realized that shifters, especially those of the predator variety, generally required more food than others due to their high metabolism, they didn't turn him away anymore. Over the last three years, the staff had even begin to leave him out baskets of food so he didn't take things they'd need for the meals they needed to prepare. It was a good, working relationship.

Glancing behind him, he was amused to see Sokea keeping pace with him. Standing at six feet two inches, Gin had a long stride. Generally, people had a hard time keeping up with him, but Sokea, whom he suspected to be little over five feet in height, was keeping up despite having to take twice as many steps to do so. He had to hand it to the guy, he was determined – maybe he was just as hungry as Gin…

- Exit Gin from Gin & Sokea’s Bedroom to the Academy Kitchen/Cafeteria -

═══════════════════╝

Wolf Shifter & Reluctant Oracle || Gin Kuroko

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:57 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

- Enter Gin and Sokea from the Kitchen -

Per the norm, Gin had spent the night trying not to sleep. His body, already fatigued from the last several days, had begun to demand rest, but he refused to relax and shut his eyes. While his body needed the recharge, his mind wouldn’t be allowed to rest. Gin knew that one day, his visions would drive him insane, it was only a matter of time. Until then, he’d so what he could to stave off the madness, even if it meant running himself into the ground over and over again.

After hours of aimlessly lying in bed awake while Sokea slept soundly in his bed, Gin had had enough. Restless, fighting the urge to sleep, he knew he needed to get up and move around. Not wanting to wake his new roommate, who would only question what he was doing, he knew he needed to leave the room. Arising from his bed, he made sure that Sokea was completely asleep before he opened the window to climb out. Hopefully his roommate would find his own way to his classes in the morning – not like he cared or anything…

- Exit Gin to the Auditorium -

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

[quote="Pixelaited_Flooftronic"

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  S̨̞o̝̦̮͖͢k̢͖̖͇e͇̯a͉̠ ̻͙̤̞̭͇̻H̙̠̦é̺̱̮i͓̪k̬̰̻͎̗̼͉k̪̦̮̰̞̥̠e͕̫n̲̹̘͕̕i̮̯̭͕͞n̼

══════════════════════════════════
                                                  After a calm and peaceful night, Sokea’s deep red eyes slowly opened. He couldn't recall a dream if he had one, but hopefully it was about his lovely roommate. Sokea couldn't hear if he was in the room, so he assumed he was in class or somewhere else. Sokea grabbed Gin’s vision to see where he was, maybe in a hiding place already, which would be fortunate for Sokea. He didn't seem to be in class, he looked to be outside somewhere, the auditorium by the looks of it, which couldn't be too far. Sokea noticed something else though, he was with a girl… and she was… touching Gin? Oh no ma’am, not on Sokea's watch. Literally. Who cares if she was just curious, and that it only lasted like a second, this trick was going down.

This girl was in for a beating if she continued to touch his man that technically wasn't his. Still, Sokea wouldn't allow this to continue, this girl seemed to be bothering Gin; and Sokea, Gin’s emotional protector, will make sure this girl doesn't touch his buttons.

-Exit Sokea from Gin and Sokea's dorm to the Auditorium-

Where: Gin and Sokea's Dorm With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Pissed Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin’s Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Gin into bedroom -

‘I should have just jumped off the rafters yesterday, put myself out of my misery.’ Gin thought with a deep groan as he laid in his stomach diagonally across the bed. His left arm and his right leg were dangling off the sides and his cheek was squished against his comforter. His body didn’t want to move – it wanted sleep. But Gin was determined. He needed to push himself until he collapsed, if he didn’t, he wouldn’t get any rest, only visions and that was not happening.

Meanwhile, Sokea was sound asleep in his bed. He had been the whole night. After returning ot his room last night, Sokea hadnt been very chatty, which hadnt really surprised him. Instead of questioning his roommate, Gin had pulled out his journal and jotted down some events of the day before wandering over to the kitchen for a late-night snack after curfew had ended. While the Professors gave him a pass to wander around after hours, they didn’t like him staying out all night – so he’d eventually climbed back into his room through the window.

After that, he’d flopped on the bed and the rest was history. He hadnt moved since. Sokea might think he was asleep, but he was determined to keep pushing his limit. He’d heard that the Head Librarian, Elijah had gone some 72+ hours without food, water or sleep before passing out. Gin was determined to beat his record.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Sokea didn't sleep all too well that night, he felt bad for what happened. He hopes Gin doesn't think of him as a bully like Sand said he was; Sokea knew he wasn't. He tried his hardest to come off as a funny and kind kid, alas these are people who don't know him, so of course it's not going to be same as it was with his family and childhood friends. Meditation helped soothe his nerves, he eventually felt well enough to sleep.

Sokea woke up with a soft yawn, he stretched his arms in the air and attempted to grab Gin's vision, but through his eyes it was dark, meaning he was faking that he was asleep. Sleeping eyes are harder to latch on to, especially if they are dreaming. Why pretend to sleep? Maybe he was still tired, and that he just wanted to rest in bed for a bit longer. Switching to his own point of view, Sokea looked at him, contemplating how cute he was. He looks so sweet, I'd like to lay next to him. Sokea peered through the window and listened to the birds that chirped their hymns in the trees. They were probably sad that there was a little bit of rain. Sokea hoped they found peace in that nature weeped for them. Looking back at Gin, Sokea smiled.

"I know you're awake wolfie, today we have elective classes, I doubt you want to be late to that. I have combat first, what about you?" Sokea got up and got dressed, awaiting for a response to escape from Gin's lips.
                                                  Where: Gin and Sokea's dorm With: Gin
                                                  Feeling: Calm, anxious for a new day. Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and Silver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: Beep Beep
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Hearing Sokea’s lively voice, Gin merely groaned in response. How could he be so lively in the morning? ‘Regular sleep helps, I’m sure…’ Gin thought as he slowly rolled onto his back with yet another groan. He had Advanced Combat this morning and he wasn’t looking forward to it. Normally, he’d be pumped to get some sparring in, but with how exhausted he was, he knew he was going to have his a** handed to him.

Releasing a heavy sigh, he rubbed his face and eyes before slowly sitting up in bed. “Advanced Combat. It’s my only elective, so once I’m finished, I can do whatever the hell I want.” Some students took loads of classes, especially the first and second years. But as a fourth year, he just needed to get through the necessities before he could graduate. After that, he didn’t know what he was going to do with himself.

Glancing over at Sokea, he noted that his roommate didn’t look as well rested as he’d assumed. Frowning a bit, he had to wonder of Sand’s words had really gotten to the guy. Deciding it would be best to distract him, Gin smirked. “Don’t forget our bet. You might have found one of my spots, but I have more…and Im going to utilize them after class.” Sokea couldn’t find Gin’s hiding spots if he was in class…which meant those steaks were as good as his.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Sokea felt a warm feeling in chest as Gin spoke, his confident voice was rather soothing. Gin was in Advanced combat? This means that Gin had to be an excellent fighter, no one just simply gets in the class just because they took the beginner's course. That also means their classes will be close, but not together, which disappointed Sokea. He knew combat would be a breeze, combat is something Sokea is well-trained in. He has so many memories of honing his fighting style to perfection through weeks of meditations and through the study of the human body, learning where the most fragile parts are along with their pressure points. Most people underestimate how well of a fighter Sokea is, which is usually their demise. He wondered...

"Hey Gin, is there a way for students who feel like they don't belong in beginners to get in advanced?" Sokea knew that if there was, it wouldn't be some written test or small spar with someone. It would be something much more difficult. Even if it were so, he knew that whatever it was, he'll do well. Sokea stood up and walked towards Gin, leaning against the wall next to his bed. He softly smiled, hoping that Gin could answer his question. Getting in the class would be a win-win situation, Sokea would for one: be in the class he knows he should be in, and two: he would be in the same class as Gin, beautiful Gin. The boy with an uneasy heart.
                                                  Feeling: Happy and Curious Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Black and SIlver (Gin's Eyes)
                                                  OOC: ~~~~~
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Looking over at his roommate, he arched a brow at Sokea’s question. He had to wonder what the boy was getting at. It was only his second day of classes and he thought he was ready for Advanced Combat? Arching a brow, Gin smirked in amusement. Sokea just kept on surprising him.

“I dunno…I don’t think it’s ever happened before. But If you wanted to prove your skills, you could always challenge the Advanced Combat teacher to a match.” Gin’d pay good money to see that. Professor Falkov was not one to be trifled with. She was a bad a** and all her students knew it.

“If she thinks you got the skills, then I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to take the Advanced Combat course instead of the Beginners Class.” He didn’t know if Sokea could do it, but then again, if the guy thought he had the skills to go head to head with the Professor, who was he to stop him? In any case, win or lose, it would be highly entertaining to watch.

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Sokea perked up as Gin answered, this was valuable info. The fact that no one has ever bumped up from beginners combat like that told Sokea that the advanced combat teacher was a person of formidable strength, and shouldn't be trifled with so easily. Alas Sokea needed to prove his worth as a fighter and a student early on, and this was the best way to do it. If I'm not mistaken this teacher has an elementor raiment, so dodging her attacks would be vital to my success. So if Sokea is able to cause her to go blind and get close to her, it would be an easy win. Not even Gin knows the extent of Sokea's raiment, so it'll be another plus to show off how powerful it actually is. All he hopes is that Gin doesn't put two and two together and learn that it's possible that Sokea read his journal the morning before.

Sokea walked up towards the door and turned around, waiting for Gin. "I could do that right now, don't you think? It'd be fun to watch. Mind showing me the way? I'm going to need to rest my eyes for the fight." Sokea grinned as he waited for Gin to respond. Getting into this class means everything to Sokea, not just so he can be in a class with his lovely roommate. Sokea came here to excel, that was goal ever since he heard of the school's construction. Not all Celebrar's are mind controlling freaks who live off of ruining the lives of others.

-Exit from Gin and Sokea's dorm to Combat Classroom: Advanced-
                                                  Feeling: Anxious yet Excited Outfit: Regular
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (Blind)
                                                  OOC: beep beep
                                                  The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gin arched a brow at Sokea. He really thought he could take on the Advanced Combat Professor and come out unscathed? He had to hand it to him, Sokea had guts. Luckily for him, he’d get to witness the fight as a student of the Advanced class either way. It was a win-win for him…and if Professor Falkov accepted Sokea’s challenge, then it would give Gin a chance to relax a bit and not get his a** kicked.

Arising from his bed, he was about to head for the door when Sokea asked if he could help him get to the classroom. At first, he didn’t mind leading the way, but then he realized that Sokea would need to rest his eyes for the fight. Frowning a bit, he had to wonder if this was some sort of trick on Sokea’s part. Then again, Gin had no idea how long Sokea could ‘borrow people’s eyes’, so if he was going to engage in a fight, maybe he did need to rest his eyes for a bit.

Sighing, Gin moved toward the door. He wasn’t about to walk hand in hand with Sokea down the hall, not when he hardly knew the guy…but luckily for him, there was another option. Stepping in front of Sokea, Gin lifted up his tail and lightly brushed it against Sokea’s hands, as if signaling him to grasp it.

“Try not to tug on it too hard or I might bite you in retaliation.” He said with a smirk. He was only half kidding about that…if Sokea pulled too hard on his tail, he wasn’t responsible for his reaction.

-Exit Gin & Sokea to Combat Classroom – Advanced -

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 pm

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  It seemed that Gin wasn't going to arrive to their dorm anytime soon. Sokea sighed heavily hoping that he wasn't the reason why he decided not to come back. Sokea knew he shouldn't care about him, but he couldn't help but do so, no one has to suffer like that. Sokea knows what's it's like to lose people he cares about, and be betrayed by his own family, but he couldn't imagine having to cope with that and a curse that caused every second of every day painful. Sokea switched his eyes back to it's natural form, the deep blood red signaling that he was blind. Sokea spent most of his life blind due to how hard it was for him to control his raiment at first. He never actually used it until he was about 10, growing up as such turned out to be an advantage, Sokea is adept at maneuvering without the need of his eyes. It was painful to use at first, but with extensive practice he can usually use it with ease. He closed his eyes, thinking about how he took his sleep for granted. Were all oracles cursed to be tortured in their dreams? That's some food for thought, is it truly a divine blessing to be an oracle? Or is it a curse, a joke played by the Gods? If they were real that is... Sokea's rejection towards 'higher powers' is a different story. Sokea got under his covers and slowly fell asleep.

Once Sokea woke up, he tried to latch onto Gin's vision like he did the previous morning's, but he couldn't. This worried Sokea a bit, would he be gone on a free day? He mentioned days before that he had no where to go to, so where would he be that wasn't the school? Gin is at least a quarter mile away from the school if their link isn't connecting. Was he actually asleep in his bed? He should be able to connect still given a little effort, but he couldn't. Sokea got out of his bed, got dressed into his outfit for cooler weather. His grandmother was an accomplished tailor where they lived, so Sokea's collection of clothing was fit just for him, and for this outfit, he always thought the faux cat ears on the hood were cute. Once fully dressed, Sokea went to Gin's bed and tried to feel (respectfully) if he was sleeping on it. And of course, he wasn't there. Sokea sighed heavily, worrying about Gin's current state. He knew the wolf was alone, it was Gin's nature to go off and be alone. He needed help, and if Gin wasn't going to look for it, then Sokea will. There were few people in the school he could trust with his the information of his current mental state. Sokea needed to find someone he could trust, and that could help find the troubled boy. There was only one person that came to mind: Gin's shifter Professor: Ven Ackkerman. Sokea has a good sense of the school already, he was sure to find the professor's office.

-Exit Gin and Sokea's dorm to Ven Acckerman's office (in the hallway)-

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                  Where: Gin and Sokea's Dorm With: No one
                                                  Feeling: Worried Outfit: Regular Coat
                                                  Eye Color: Deep Red (blind)
                                                  OOC: Changed the posting layout
                                                  The_littest_dragonfly

oyehh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:02 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Gin & Sokea to Dorm Room-

True to his nature, Gin didn’t sleep that night. After his run, he’d come back to the dorm room, as promised – he wasn’t about to give Sokea the upper hand in their bet. After a nice, long soak in a hit bath, he and Sokea had gone to the cafeteria for dinner before heading to the Library to do some homework. After that, they’d parted ways – Sokea to sleep, and Gin to wander around and keep himself occupied.

Come morning, Gin’s energy levels had waned a bit, but he was still full of life and ready to tackle a new day, and their Advanced Combat Class. Deciding it would be a nice gesture to grab Sokea, not that he was nice or wanted to be or anything, Gin headed back to the room to wake up his roommate and drag him to class.

When Sokea lied in this bed waiting for Gin's unlikely return to their dorm the night before, he rubbed the hand that Gin had caressed with his tongue before he left. He was curious on what the gesture meant, but for once in Sokea's life, he's not going to heavily consider it, and to just let it be. When the sunbeams struck Sokea's eyelids as he slept, he arose wearily, knowing very well he stayed up too late hoping for Gin's return. He had laid his clothes next to his bed, so he decides to start getting dressed.

Approaching the window of his room, the one he usually snuck out of after curfew, Gin was happy to see that it was still open since the last time he’d hoped out of it. Poking his head inside, he was amused to see a sleepy looking Sokea just arising from his bed. Dressed in a set of slacks and socks, he looked comfortable, but under dressed. With his back to the window, there wasn’t much to see, aside from pale skin – except for one mark that caught his eye. High on Sokea’s shoulder was a deep, nasty scar. Narrowing his gaze, Gin tilted his head to the side. With his arms folded over the window sill, he rested his cheek against his forearm as he observed his roommate. He knew the guy was a fighter, but to have such a deep wound, and in the back no less, meant that he’d likely narrowly survived the attack…

Deciding it’s best to leave speculation as just that, speculation, he called out to his roommate with a small smirk, knowing his voice will startle his unsuspecting roommate. "Hey there, sleepy face. You ready for your first Advanced Combat Class?"

Sokea was then startled by a familiar voice…Quickly grabbing Gin's vision, Sokea turned around to the cute wolf boy gazing at him. Sokea's snow-like skin started to transition to a rosy-red. Sokea quickly wrapped his blanket around him, covering his body. This was a moment that he wasn’t mentally prepared for. How long had Gin been watching? ‘It’s like he's been there since before I awoke...’ Sokea thought with a blush. "I-I'm ready! I mean, I would like to get dressed first, if you don't mind..."

Gin couldn’t help but let his gaze slide over his roommate’s form for a moment. Arching his brow, he shrugged lightly. “It’s not like we don’t have the same equipment…but okay.” Pushing away from the window sill, he turned his back to the window with a small smile. Shaking his head, he had to wonder if his roommate would realize that sooner or later, they’d witness one another dressing and undressing – they lived together after all. What were they going to do, make one another turn around every time they needed to change? That was just impractical.

Sokea blushed even further upon noticing Gin's eyes wonder around his body. He could feel his eyes dance around his figure. Sokea smiled gently as Gin turned around, but then it dissipated when Sokea realized that he himself was turned around when Gin had startled him. It was very likely that he'd seen the scar on his upper back, something he was probably going to have to explain in the near future. Most of the time this would have bothered Sokea to his core, but for Gin... it was a different matter. Sokea already knew so much about his roommate, but Gin basically didn't know anything about him. Sokea finished getting dressed into his regular outfit, leaving his hood down. With the smile reappearing on his face, the small pale boy approached Gin, who remained at the window. Reaching up, he poked the back of his head.

Gin heard Sokea approaching him from behind but he hadnt anticipated his roommate poking the back of his head. Huffing, his ears going a bit flat, he turned to look at Sokea as he rubbed the back of his head. The poke hadnt hurt of course, but it still left him wondering why his roommate had felt the need to do it.

"I suppose I should tell you who I am as we walk to class. I mean I know about your eyes, but you don't really know anything about mine." Sokea put his hands in front of him, while looking down at them. He was usually composed around people but he couldn't help but consciously feel his heart beat towards Gin like a magnet.

Arching a brow at Sokea’s words, he shrugged. If his roommate wanted to talk about himself and reveal whatever secrets he was guarding, who was he to stop him? “If you want me to know your business, then that’s up to you. I know not to pry.” He said as he pushed away from the window and took a few paces away from the dorm. “Let’s go. Hop out of the window, or I’ll leave you behind.” That being said, Gin turned and began to walk away.

Sokea quickly looked up towards Gin as he started to leave. Hop through the window? Sokea had done such activities when he was a littlle(er) kid, but now it was an activity he didn't find himself doing often. ‘Oh what the hell, it's just a window.’ Like a dancer, Sokea used one hand to gracefully slide out the window, then continuing to follow after Gin. Walking up to his left side, Sokea found himself walking quite close, not touching per se, but an "accidental” hand caress was something that he may or may not be hoping for.

Giving him a playful tap to the arm, Sokea began the conversation giggling. "Your path or no one's path huh? Alright mister Alpha, let's head there your way. So, my eyes, the main reason I keep this to myself, is that I like using the information to my advantage. In, let's say, a fight… It seems odd that I'm technically blind and that I can gain others' eyesight upon touching them. But my eyes actually become their eyes, thus I can control their movements, their level of eyesight; from perfect vision to absolute blindness. I can also see what they see, if I want." Sokea said, looking up at Gin while awaiting his response, but also just because he liked looking at him. Not to mention that he wanted the wolf boy's luscious voice to soothe his ears again.

Nodding at Sokea’s words, he was a bit intrigued with what he was hearing. It was certainly a useful raiment to have, and one that could come in handy to a blind person. But he was sure that it had its limitations and weaknesses as well – not that Sokea was going to reveal those points so easily. “I admit, your raiment is unique. I don’t think I’ve heard of one like it before.” He said with a small nod as they walked side by side, their hands occasionally brushing against one another as they walked, their fingers lightly catching as they headed for the Advanced Combat Classroom.

-Exit Gin & Sokea to Advanced Combat Classroom-

═══════════════════╝

Celebrar || Sokea Heikkinen

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Sokea – [x]
Gin –[x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

-Enter Gin into Gin & Sokea’s Room-

After a long day and night spent the forest, Gin reluctantly headed back to the Academy, but only because his stomach was protesting, and he didn’t feel like hunting down his dinner. Heading to the kitchen, he was quick to find some fresh meat – venison steaks – before heading to the male dorms for a bath. It was still very early, only a short time past dawn and the Academy was still waking up for the new day.

Despite the time he’d spent out in the forest trying to clear his head, his mind was still spinning. Why had Sokea kissed him like that? It was so confusing…In all fairness, Gin’d initiated the whole ‘kissing’ aspect into their relationship – not that it was a relationship – when he’d licked Sokea’s hand. The gesture itself, to shifters, was the equivalent of a kiss on the cheek. So, in many regards, they were even. He’d kissed Sokea and Sokea had kissed him. Nothing more.

Yeah right.

Even Gin, someone that had virtually no experience in relationships, knew that that wasn’t the case. Sokea was developing feelings for him. Sokea liked to hang out with him and actively sought out his company. And Gin, normally the ‘lone wolf’ type – stereotypes exist for a reason boys and girls! – knew that he was acting out of character with Sokea. He was tolerating his roommate’s presence instead of pushing him away as he normally would.

He knew that others had started to take notice as well – he hadn’t missed Gia’s little smiles and glances between the two of them. But what the hell was he supposed to do about all of this? Sokea was his roommate and a first year. In one year’s time, Gin would graduate, and he’d leave the Academy. Did he know what he’d do after that? Hell no. But he knew that starting a relationship with someone was the wrong idea…maybe.

After a hot bath and a good scrub, Gin headed back to his room. Slipping inside, all was quiet. Sokea was still fast asleep on his side of the room and nothing seemed amiss. After changing into a fresh set of clothes, he flopped down on his bed to think for a few minutes. Before he knew it, he was zoning out, staring off into space with no indication of time passing, or the fact that Sokea was waking up to start the day. Gin had planned on slipping out of the room and heading to class before Sokea could wake up and catch him, but that wasn’t going to be the case…

═══════════════════╝

TrashPuppy

Quote:

Quote:

Gin Kuroko - [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Male Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers