MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:34 am
User Image

-----------------------------------------------------S Y L R E N Y A
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sylrenya would be busy cuddled up on top of the dressers that lied near Lelyna's bed. Her "bed" consisted up some clean socks with a small scrap of cloth for a blanket. As the morning sun came to rise, the fae would be stirred awake by the sound of people moving about, or maybe it was just one person. She was much too busy with her dreaming to really pay much attention. Her wings would flutter every now and then as she would continue her peaceful slumber. It wouldn't be until that the door was slammed did the fae awake with the start. Literally shooting into the sky with a fright, she looked around frantically to see what had invaded the sanctuary of Lelyna's bedroom. A few seconds of searching everywhere would show the strange snow haired woman from before carrying a tray of food towards the interior of the room.

"Well, that is one way to start the day." Sylrenya sighed a breath of relief before fluttering down to the blind female. Sge gently tussled her hair, landing upon her shoulder as the scent of her lilac presence filled both girl's nostrils. It was much stronger by Lelyna herself, being in such closer proximity than the other female, who would only catch a faint scent unless she had come closer. "Good morning, Lady Lelyna. Apologies for awakening you, but your companion appears to have brought breakfast for you." The fae motioned for the tray that lied before her and then allowing her lavender eyes to travel over towards the woman holding it. "Speaking of which, might you tell me who this woman is that was sleeping with you? I do not think I have met her as of yet."

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyn came awake with a start as the door closed with a soft slam. Groaning a little, she rubbed at her eyes before yawning wide and stretching back against the mattress, not really wanting to get up. But she wasn’t left alone for long. Hearing Silme’s voice, Lelyna smiled a little. Breathing deep, she immediately smelled the fae’s lovely lilac scent and felt her little hands tussling her hair playfully. “Good Morning, Sylrenya…”

She nodded a little at Silme’s words smelling the breakfast that Eryli had brought for them to share, her stomach growling in approval. “Mmmm, something does smell yummy…” Lelyna said with a happy sigh. Sitting up, Lelyna stretched a little more only to hear Silme’s question. “Oh, yes…my apologies. Sylrenya, this is my dear friend Eryli. Eryli, this is the lovely fae, Sylrenya.” Lelyna said with a happy smile.

“Eryli wasn’t born with a voice, so we communicate via a series of taps. We used to use sign language, written notes and lip reading, but after I lost my sight…we had to get creative.” Lelyna said with a little chuckle. “She’s here to attend classes at the Academy.” Lelyna was sure that Eryli was flabbergasted by seeing a legendary fae, but she was sure that Sylrenya would want to tell her own story…

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

It looked like it wasn't just the sleeping Diviner that she had awoken as Eryli would witness something she never expected to see: A tiny little creature flying down from seemingly out of nowhere and over to Lelyna. For a moment she'd watch in simple awe... As far as she knew, she wasn't able to see them... Yet there one is, right before her eyes? It must be allowing her to see it...

Eryli shook her head and refocused as soon as Lelyna had started speaking. At the very least this fae didn't seem at all harmful to her. Lelyna would then introduce Eryli on her behalf and she would smile towards the little being while approaching them both and resting the tray on the edge of the bed. I still cannot believe my eyes... She would continue to wrap her head around this for a next few minutes. The Elementor then tapped to her friend. "So can you see them?" Curious as to whether or not she should be jealous that Lelyna befriended what most might consider a myth. She would also curiously reach to poke and pet the little fae, trying carefully not to harm her.

During this, Eryli occasionally glance over to the other side of the room... Lelyna mentioned her roommate by the name of 'Willow,' yet... Her side seemed rather bare. Was it always that way? She would tap another question when her first one was answered. "So when will I get to meet your roommate?"

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Fascinated | Company: Lelyna, Sylrenya | Wearing: [Her Dress] ⏋

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image

"Ah, Eryli, was it? It is quite a pleasure to meet you." Offering a curtsey towards the silent female, Sylrenya would flutter off of her rest atop Lelyna's shoulders and come before the blind girl's friend. The fae would circle around her a few times as she got a good look of what this Eryli person. They didn't seem all that dangerous to Lelyna and thus, the small purple being would put her guard down for the time being. Since Kayl was missing in action for his reasons, she had taken to spending her time with the person who had a striking resemblance to him. Maybe it was just fate or an ironic choice. Whatever the reason, both got along fairly well.

"Born without a voice?" Sylrenya repeated the words as Lelyna informed her of the girl's disability. She chuckled to herself, finding it entirely storybook-like that a girl without a voice had befriended another girl who would eventually lose her sight. "I have been watching over Lelyna for the past few days. She is certainly quite the gifted student here." Suddenly, a finger would prod at her form. Eryli was now poking and feeling around her body, which she allowed. Sylrenya's body would feel as real and fleshy as anyone else's. Her wings fluttered every now and again, a scent of flora drifting across the room near the two. Her wings felt as soft and brittle as silk, her hair a tad bit more coarse but not rough in the slightest. It would hang down from her back

"As you can see, the fae are built like humans. Think of us as smaller ones that are quite fragile. Not all of us share the same characteristics, however. I, for example, am part of a colony that revers the stars above. Thus, our skin reflects that alongside our beauty. However, I was raised in a small tribe that meddled in the forest, however. Yet another question to find an answer to, I suppose." She rambled on.

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:41 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna smiled at Eryli’s question. Her friend was fully aware than she could not see, but it seemed Eryli had hoped that Lelyna could see magical creatures. Sadly, she could not…only through other’s memories did she know how lovely little Sylrenya was. Shaking her head, she tapped back her reply. ‘No, my friend. I cannot see Sylrenya, but I know what she looks like because I am helping her retrieve lost memories. She’s lovely, isn’t she?’

It seemed that Sylrenya was quiet interested in her friend. Smiling to herself, Lelyna leaned back against the headboard and her two friends became acquainted with one another. To her credit, Silme was very friendly and from what she could tell, allowed Eryli to observe her with interest. Nodding at Silme’s words, Lelyna yawned a little.

“A few of us here at the Academy are trying to help Sylrenya find her home. I’m afraid she’s a little lost…But I admit, I am grateful for her company, she is such a lovely little fae.” She said with a smile, knowing Silme would appreciate the compliment.

Eryli tapped her unexpected question, causing Lelyna to frown a little. It wasn’t like Willow to be away for a whole night. “That is a very good question, Eryli…I’m not sure. Willow should have been back last night. Sylrenya, have you seen Willow lately?” It turned out that Willow had decided to leave the Academy a bit earlier than expected, taking an early break to go see her family. Her roommate had left her a note with Gannon, who was planning on giving it to her during the next Diviner lesson. Unbeknownst to her, it seemed that Lelyna was in the market for a new roommate.

After some more chatting, the girls ate their breakfasts, Lelyna happily sharing her plate with Silme, if she was so inclined. It was so nice, just chatting with friends, enjoying a lazy morning in bed. Lelyna didn’t have any plans for the day so she felt no urgency what so ever to get out of bed, get properly dressed or any of that…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:54 pm

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Eryli felt her cheeks burn up with embarassment as she'd remembered how silly her question about seeing fae was. She would listen as Lelyna and the Fae explain the little beings situation and how she is lost. To forget something like that... Gods, I'm being dumb. The girl would sigh if she could, settling will a quick eye roll before looking over to the other side of the room.

"I wonder if this 'Willow' is just spending a night elsewhere... But surely she would've told Lelyna?" Deciding it better not to get any more into it, Eryli instead decided her own plans. She'd tap to Lelyna. "Well since I have no dorm yet, until she returns I can stay around and keep you company." For now, Eryli was unaware that her plan was gonna last a little longer than expected, not that she'd mind if she knew.

Finally the more interesting topic to Eryli came to mind. Even if she couldn't see it, her childhood friend would likely already predict the cheeky grin on the Elementors face. Tapping again, she asked. "So care to tell me how long you've been rocking the boat with this prince of yours?" Eryli occasionally glanced to the fae, making the most of the rare chance she'd get to see one as she'd simply smile happily in Sylrenya's direction

Mood: Nosey | Company: Lelyna, Sylrenya | Wearing: [Her Dress] ⏋

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 pm
User Image

The tapping communication that the two of them were doing certainly was new to the little fae. She would watch them curiously as they received and sent messages to one another. She flew around to observe from every angle or so, curious about how they could discern about what tap meant what and for how long before deciding to remain quiet on the matter. Fluttering back towards Eryli, Sylrenya would allow her to continue her poking and prodding all she wanted as Lelyna gave a brief description on their quest to return her towards her home, or the one she knew of. The two of them had gotten along quite well, with Sylrenya eager to assist Lelyna however she could. "Indeed. I am extremely grateful for the academy to let me find shelter here. I have many people to repay when our journey does end together but I will ensure that each is properly rewarded."

The question about Lelyna's room mate, however, through the fae for a loop. She certainly had not heard of such a thing happening. "I am afraid not. I would have been asleep should she have came back." The fae responded while the two spoke about becoming roommates until she came back. It was a nice room, plus it would be good for the blind girl to have such a common friend she could relate too. And so, the three would sit down for breakfast, with Sylrenya sitting on a napkin as Lelyna shared her food with her, setting a crumb down. It certainly was a delicious meal. Eryli would smile over at her, each time the lavender fairy meeting her with one of her own.

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna was happy for Eryli’s offer to stay with her and keep her company in Willow’s absence. Little did both of them realize that that offer would eventually lead to Eryli becoming her new official roommate once they both found out that Willow had decided to transfer to another Academy closer to her home and would be staying with her family hence forth. Lelyna would miss her dear friend, but she’d gained one in return, so it really wasn’t all bad.

“Thank you, Eryli, I would love for you to stay with me until Willow returns.” As the three girls chatted and ate breakfast, sharing the day together casually, the topic of conversation eventually turned to Lelyna and her relationship with Mikhail, her Prince. Blushing deeply, Lelyna covered her face with her hands. Knowing that Silme couldn’t understand Eryli’s tapping and not wanting to keep her out of the conversation, she revealed the reason for her blushing.

“Eryli wants to know how long Mikhail and I have been together and….how long we’ve been ‘rocking the boat’.” There was no telling if Silme understood the metaphor, so she explained further. “Or rather…how long we’ve been intimate with each other.” Her face flushed from pink to red in an instant as she giggled madly and covered her face with her hands. Shaking her head a little, she laughed lightly. “I cant believe you asked me that, Eryli!” She giggled, flabbergasted but amused none the less.

Once she’d calmed down enough and caught her breath after giggling so much, she spoke. “Well, we’ve been friends for the last several years…we met shortly after I arrived at the Academy actually…But recently, about 4 or 5 months ago, we confessed our mutual feelings for one another. The intimacy is very recent…Since the night of the Gala to be precise.” It was hard to believe it had only been a week since that night…It was a night she would never forget, that was for sure.

Lelyna had no way of knowing how her friends would react to the news of her sharing her bed with her Prince. Mikhail often said that she was his Queen, but could a Prince really marry the daughter of a tailor? Given Mikhail’s attitude and his personality, Lelyna dared to hope that yes, he would…Mikhail didn’t care about her title, or lack of one, all he cared about was her, who she was and the fact that she loved him. Maybe one day he would make her his Queen, but until then she was just happy being his.

The girls spent the rest of the day laughing, talking, drinking tea and sharing snacks and stories of their lives. Lelyna translated for Eryli or her friend wrote notes for Silme to read. Over all, it was a lovely way to spend her free day. But by the time the sun began to set, and the night beckoned, Willow had not returned, but with Eryli’s promise to stay, Lelyna felt at ease. With two wonderful friends at her side, she felt like the luckiest girl in the Academy.

[ - End Eleyna’s Interaction for the Free RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Voice of Aegis

Neryem

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 am

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Throughout the day the three conversed, Eryli sometimes more than happy to write down anything she had for the fae, though mostly it was better to just tap and let Lelyna translate. Seeing as she was going to stay for a little while, Eryli would step out of the room for a while to fetch some of her things and leave them in Lelyna's Dorm for a bit.

After a long day of just chattering... Well, and tapping and writing... The day would come to a close and Eryil would step back and rummage through her stuff to change into her sleeping clothes before returning, ready to turn in for the night. Not wanting to be too pushy after just reuniting though, she would ask whether or not Lelyna would mind sharing the bed for now as Eryli would feel uncomfortable using her roommates in case she returned one morning or during the night.

Depending on the answer, Eryli would join her friend or after some hesitation, eventually fall asleep in Willows bed. Either way, she wished both the Diviner and Sylrenya goodnight in the form of a tap and a wave in the fae's direction.

~ Eryli fell asleep for Day Flip ~

Mood: ZzZzZz... | Company: Lelyna, Sylrenya | Wearing: [Sleepwear]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:41 am
User Image

The rest of the day would be filled with lots of laughs, more talk about intimacy and other stuff that the girls would talk about. She would humor every conversation, not wanting Lelyna or Eryli to feel weird about speaking with a creature half their size. Still, it was much better than roaming around in search of her memories, as an alternative to if she had never come across Lelyna. When it came time to go to bed, the fae would wander back into her makeshift bed and bid the two goodnight, soon falling asleep to the sounds of Lelyna and Eryli cuddled to one another, slumbering the night away.

[ -- Day Flip -- ]

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:38 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

[Thanya enters for the new RP day]

Despite the morning sun beginning to creep in through the window an shine on her face, Thanya would simply roll over in her hammock and continue to snooze. She had after all spent most the night practicing casting her new spell Expedited Growth in her secret grove. She was simply obeying her nocturnal instincts and she was too excited to do anything else. Besides, she knew today was a free day. She had nothing better to do so she might as well enjoy sleeping in a bit.

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:54 am

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

~ Eyrli awoke on New Day ~

The sleeping Elementor found her comfort disturbed by a chilly air that seemed to sneak into the Dorm, leaving her shuddering and turning about a number of times before quickly becoming frustrated and sitting up, pulling her bed sheet up and around her in an attempt to block out the cold. Wow it's DEFINITELY getting cold now.. Should've brought something for winter... In hindsight that would have been a good idea. Not much she can do about it however as instead Eyrli was shuddering and trying to cover herself to the best of her ability.

She looked at the other end of the room and to her surprise, her Roommate wasn't already out and about. Resting on her own bed, looks like Eyrli isn't the only one considering staying in. Wondering how to get the other girls attention without leaving her warm quilt, an idea came to mind. She reached for her Notebook under the bed, tore a blank page out of it and crumpled it into a ball before throwing it towards the sleeping roommate. It would hopefully make contact with them so Eyrli could actually get to know who she'll be spending the year with.

Mood: Curious | Company: Thanya | Wearing: [Nightwear]

Kowsauni

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

The crumpled up piece of paper would bounce off one of Thanya's ears causing it to flick. She would then slowly open her eyes and look groggily from underneath the mount of blanket in her hammock in the direction of her roommate. It took a moment for her large orange brown eyes to focus in on the elementor but then she would sleepily ask. "Hey Eryrli, what going on? I'm surprise to see you still here. Do you have any fun activities planned for the day?"

It occurred to Thanya she barely knew her roommate despite them sleeping in the same room for months. There was nothing intentional about it, they just had completely different classes and the only time Thanya spent in her dorm was to sleep. Now that she had her grove to forage in the time she spent here was becoming even less. She just didn't care for being inside buildings; they just made her feel claustrophobic. The structures she lived in back home in the trees were all open air. The library and the classrooms were big enough to tolerate but her dorm room just felt so small. There was a reason why she slept next to the window. She liked to feel the breeze on her face. But now that the weather had turned the window had to be shut, making the space feel even more cramped.

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:38 am

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper:
None
Mild
Intermediate
Extreme

Eyrli smiled in the direction of her Shifter roommate, Thanya as she turned to ask if the Elementor had any plans... Well, sad to say there were none that came to mind. But that didn't mean she could use this opportunity to get to know the Shifter. Plus, come to think of it she did need something while she had a free day... She'd leap out of her makeshift quilt coat and grab her notebook and pencil, writing down a short message and handing it over to Thanya before hurrying around to start getting some clothes.

"I was just wondering if you'd like to join me into the City today, I have some stuff to get and just figured I would ask!"

The mute returned in her normal white dress, hair tied back to form a ponytail as she'd await the girls answer. Honestly it completely slipped her mind to have any clothes for the colder days. Perhaps they can even pick up snacks... Not that Eyrli really knows what this girl even likes. The most they really know is each others names after all.

Mood: Curious | Company: Thanya | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

Kowsauni

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:04 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

It takes a moment for Thanya's sleepy eyes to focus on the words in Eyrli's notebook but once she finished reading them she would look up an smile. "Sure, I'd love to go out. I definitely need to get some new clothes for this kind of weather."

Thanya would jump out of the mountain of blankets on her hammock and begin to put on every article of clothing she had. It was the best strategy she had come up with so far to stay warm. Being from the jungle she had no clothes designed for weathering the cold. In fact due to the heat and wetness of her homeland the idea was usually to wear as little clothing as possible.

Once Thanya finished getting dressed she would turn to her roommate and return her notebook. "Alright, I'll let you lead the way. I have a feeling you probably know the way around town better then I do. I've only actually left the Academy a few times since coming here. In fact Its almost been two months since..." Thanya would cut off, suddenly remembering why that had been the case. Not wishing to drudge up that terrible tragedy she would quickly continue on. "Anyways, I'm ready to go whenever you are."

Voice of Aegis

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces