Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:03 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Tay and Jesse's Dorm Room ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jesse felt reassured that her little 'Not-Bug' friend had been relatively unharmed and 'quite fine' in the pouch, "That's good then." she smiled with a little foxy grin before padding across and helping herself to one of the biscuits - careful not to get any on her bedding as it would make for uncomfortable sleeping should she take to bed in her human form that evening,

It was surprising to hear that the Fae hadn't been aware she was nocturnal until she discovered it herself, yet the fox could understand how difficult it could be to get any help, or even make friends at such a strange hour...

Jesse would listen as the Fairy rejected the name of Luna for it being 'too forced' - of course, being a night creature, Luna was often a fallback name, especially for pets who didn't know any different... Her ears flopped back at that thought for a moment, then perked up again as the name Silme seemed to nudge something in the 'Not-Bug's memory. She would watch as the poor little creature tried to beat something more than just recognition back into her mind, but it seemed fruitless - but at least it was a step in the right direction, "Silme it is, Or Sil, if that's easier?" she tilted her head, one of her large ears flopping on top of the other as she did so,

It would be only a couple of minutes of reasonable quiet as the Fairy returned to the book and continued reading - in that time, Jesse busied herself padding at her pillows in an attempt to puff them up for later sleeping. At the call of her little friend, she would cease and return, standing over Silme's shoulder to look as she read out the words on the page, "That it is," she had been surprised that her tutor had turned the class out so early and so with the free time, she was more than happy to 'sneak' into another class and assist her little friend in whatever plan she held,

"Did you need the book? Or shall I just get the door?" she hoped to maintain her shifter form as not only was it easier to get around, it also allowed her to see exactly where her little friend was - as had been proven not only in physical experience, but now through word, that some Diviners were able to see, whereas most humans lacked the ability.

She would await Silme's answer, then after seeing to the door, happily carry her friend towards the Diviner Classroom.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

Clothing: as seen
With: 'Not-Bug'
Feeling: content/happy
OoC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Let's take the book with us, just to be safe." Silme suggested, watching as Jesse would pocket the book in whatever method of safe keeping she had on her at the current moment. Once that was done, the fairy boarded her furry friend once more as the two ran off towards the Diviner classroom.

-- Exit to Diviner Class --

Tala Maxwell

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm
Jesse Randall

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After their meeting had concluded in Gannon's Office, Jesse had decided to make her way back towards her Dorm Room for the evening. Although she was excited for her friend, she didn't feel too much like running this time, in fact, with the little Fae on her back, she was quite content to weave between the footsteps of the larger students before finding her way into her room.

Once safely behind the door, she would allow Silme to make her own way around the room whilst she set her sights on her bed and bookshelf. Returning to her human form for just a moment, she set the little red book down on the bedside table and then turned her attention towards the shelf. It was from here she would take down a couple of books that she planned to read before returning to her Fennec Form and jumping up onto the covers.

It was the Fae's choice if she wanted to sleep, or perhaps stay up and read her fill of the female's books, but Jesse wanted to see how long she herself could remain awake and so once she was comfortable, she would curl up and begin reading.

She wasn't sure when her Room Mate would finally make her return, but as the door opened, the Fennec Child would turn her gaze, giving her tail a little wag in acknowledgement before watching as the female crossed the room, taking a moment to change her attire before making her way to her own bed and promptly collapsing into the covers to sleep.

Having averted her gaze whilst the female was changing, Jesse would only note the bandage on her roommate's hand during a fleeting glance as she slipped beneath her covers. The Fennec's ears would twist curiously as she pondered over what might have happened, then she returned to the book she'd been reading.

She would wake up the next morning curled beneath her sheets. Letting out a yawn, she would tilt hear head back, flipping over onto her back as she used her little paws to kick off the covers before rolling back over and crawling up towards her pillows. They were soft and cool - a welcome sensation after being snuggled up beneath the sheets. Once again, she would curl up, her tail covering her little nose as she got comfortable again.

Although she had been eager to uncover her little friend's past and history of her kind, Jesse felt particularly sleepy this morning and it was only after a few extra minutes being curled up on top of her pillows that she would give another stretch, spreading out before looking across towards her roommate.

She would lie there a little longer, then decide perhaps it was time to discover who exactly her roommate was - They'd passed each other by only a few times, but had never really been introduced... Stretching one final time, she would hop down from her bed, scampering across the floor before jumping up onto the female's bed and advancing quietly. She wouldn't get too close, but she would take a seat on the opposite pillow from where the female slept, tilting her head as she tried to think of where she'd seen her before... "Are you awake? The sun's already up...?" Her voice of course a curious grumble and she would rest on her front paws, waiting patiently,

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

With: Silme
Feeling: Sleepy, yet excited.
OoC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Nervous LOCATION ▬ ❝ From Infirmary To Her Dorm COMPANY ▬ ❝ Jesse

After a rather clumsy and eventful day Tay had fallen into a heavy slumber. The problem with Tay being in heavy slumber is that she tended to be dead to the world, with drool upon her pillow this young lady had for all purposes of the word let herself free, by lounging on the bed, hair sprawled out, this young lady whilst asleep was not the lady of modelled decorum.
                        The bed began to sway as Tay begun dreaming that she was at sea, in reality, it was the Fox that jumped on the bed making the movement that would initiate a groan from her lips, groggy eyes would open slowly as she viewed a blur of fur, fur?
                        A shocked Tay would spring to the world of the living, seated bolt upright, eyes widening in fear and horror as she literally shrieked her phobia whilst hugging her blankets close shaking like a leaf in autumn " D-don't eat me..."

Out Of Catchprasestext text text
                        Profile Link:Taenya Lathir

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:38 pm
    Jesse Randall

At the sudden unexpected movement of her roommate, Jesse would leap several feet into the air - the female's shriek flattening the little fox's ears as she vaulted from the bed and scampered for her own mattress, making her bed in one swift lunge before burying herself deep beneath the covers.

She of course was completely unaware of Taenya's fear of Wolves, not once had she even thought that waking to the sight of a little foxy face would startle her... Beneath her own sheets now, the little Fox curled up, her ears perked, listening intently, yet leaving nothing than a little bump beneath the covers to indicate something was hiding beneath...

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

With: Silme, Taenya
    Feeling: Rather shocked...
    OoC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:21 pm
    User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
                ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Silme would be quite busy sleeping on the open book. Her small body lied down, using a page above her as a sort of blanket due to the absence of such a commodity her size. It was rough and cold, but thanks to the bit of sun hitting her body from the window, it felt comfortable enough to remain in a peaceful slumber. As Jesse's antics would continue, this left the fae where she rested. The pitter patter of her fox paws would be something Silme had grown accustomed to since meeting the shifter. They were cute on her, but the fae thought Jesse's human form was one that was even more cute. Those giant ears of hers sticking out from her hair. If she could, the fae would gladly fall asleep between them in the little nest that was made for her.

Unfortunately, Silme's rest would be interrupted by a shrill shriek that came from a female she had never seen before. Bolting straight up from her makeshift bed, Silme glanced around frantically. "Wha-Who screamed?! What's wrong?" She flew around, noting the shivering bulge in Jesse's bed before noting the time of day, pressing her face against the window. It would be about time to meet with Gannon and Elohari again. "I will be off, Jesse. Come if you wish." On that note, the fae would moved towards the door before squirming her way underneath and flittering down the halls.

Tala Maxwell

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
    • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Gaian 50

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:54 pm
    Jesse Randall
    ~ Taenya and Jesse's Room ~

Hearing Silme's voice, Jesse would forget the ringing in her ears and the quaking in her little body and sit up, glancing around from beneath the sheets before emerging close to the pillows as the Fae mentioned about heading off to go meet Gannon and Elohari. Of course! They were going to discover her little friend's background and hopefully help her remember her past...

"Wait! I'm coming!" Reverting to her human form, the female practically threw herself from the sheets, landing on all fours on the floor before straightening herself up and casting a glance around the room. "Oh!" recalling the female who had left her ears ringing, Jesse would bow to the startled female, apologising profusely for disturbing her before turning round and picking up the book they had returned with the previous day. "I really need to go...Sorry I disturbed you, but I've seen you before, I think, and I wanted to see if I could remember from where..." it wasn't the best excuse, but she would bow again, sliding on her footwear and stashing the little red book in the pouch on her belt before rushing for the door, "Maybe we can get to know each other later? Sorry again! Bye!" Jesse had been quite surprised that the Fae had chosen to leave without her, but as she practically fell out into the corridor, she would look along the hallway before trying to rack her brain as to where they were going to meet... Eventually, the Library would spring to mind and Jesse would dart off - she wouldn't be as swift in her human form, but at the time, she didn't want to miss out...

~Exit Tay and Jesse's Room headed for the Library ~

Neryem

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: as Fennec, then Human
    With: Silme, Taenya
    Feeling: Nervous, then suddenly alert
    OoC Do I run, or do I stay???

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am
    Jesse Randall

The Benefits of being such a small individual meant a small bed felt bigger than it was...but at the same time, it also felt so much colder... Rolling over onto her side, Jesse gave a shiver...The Fire had died out during the night and after trying to convince herself she really didn't want to get out of bed, Jesse finally gave in, drawing the already chilled sheets back from over her before slipping on her boots.

"....Ssso c-cold..." she shivered, rubbing her arms before crossing towards the fireplace - it was worth stoking it up, even just for a little while, but eventually, the sound of soft breathing turned her gaze towards her fellow Dorm Mate...

After their initial shock meeting, Jesse and Taenya had become good friends, with Jesse explaining her Raiment to her dorm mate, the benefits and cons to such a small, delicate form and whilst also learning about Tay's Raiment. Jesse had been fascinated to learn that Tay could heal, but didn't like the fact that the female could be subjected to some discomfort in the process...

"...Tay? Are you awake?" Knowing her dorm-buddy was a somewhat heavy sleeper, Jesse was reluctant to give her a nudge and instead decided to ask, just incase, "The Fire's gone out...and it's quite cold...erm...Would you mind if I joined you?" She had no intention of sharing the bed in her human form, although she was small, it would take up too much space and seem a little, odd... After a few minutes of standing there shivering in wait for an answer, Jesse would glance back to her bed, then back at Tay before taking on her shifter form...

"I'm sorry, but it's soo cold..." She knew Tay couldn't understand her in her Fox Form, but hoped she wouldn't be thrown from the bed in confusion... Hopping up onto the edge, Jesse would stand there a moment, before nudging her way beneath the covers. It would depend on Tay's reaction, but Jesse was happy to act as a hot water bottle and share their heat between them.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Appearance: Human, then Fennec Shifter form
    With: Taenya
    Feeling: Cold....then Warm and Snug
    OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
    • Team Jacob 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:21 am
    User Image
    User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ happy and calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Her Dorm COMPANY ▬ ❝ Jesse

Tay would stir to the sound of Jesse's voice.
                          With the heavy furs of the throws, Tay was warm enough but as they fell below her shoulders as she sat up she could feel the bitter chill of winter " I'm awake" she spoke rubbing her eyes of sleep picking up the small fox like a baby and bundling her up in the furs, " I'll sort out the fire, you are welcome to join me but I will not be staying in bed today... it is the festival today and it will be the first time I have gone and not been engrossed in my studies, maybe we can get some warm hot cocoa or mulled wine and some pulled boar meat and minced pies..and maybe I will make new friends " she smiled petting Jesse and tickling her tummy.

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 am
      Jesse Randall

Jesse's ears would flick back as Tay picked her up and bundled her into the warm furs - it was heaven, but at the mention of the festival, her little ears perked up and she tiled her head, "Oh Wow! I can't believe I..." as the female began to tickle her tummy she would laugh a foxy yipping laugh, wriggling around whilst batting her little paws at her roommate's hands and gently nibbling her tickly fingertips, once the moment passed and Tay allowed her to rise, Jesse would watch as her friend moved to stoke the fire before returning to her human form and sliding her legs over the edge of the bed - the fur blankets wrapped around her shoulders and drawn close - relishing in the warmth they gave,

"Hah..." still somewhat giggly from the little attack, Jesse caught her breath before smiling, "I'd completely forgotten..." she looked down, remembering how cold she felt and knowing how much colder it would be outside... "But it's so cold outside I think I'd rather hibernate...Oh!" her eyes would light up as she remembered a package her Father had sent her from the city, it had arrived only a day or so beforehand, but she'd been so distracted by her studies that she hadn't had the time to open it.

Eager to see what it was, Jesse forgot about the cold, but made sure to leave Tay's fur blankets in a neat pile before racing across the room and diving under her bed for the package.

She made sure to read the little letter her Father had added to the package, holding back a tear as she missed the man so much, but it was reassuring to hear he was doing well. It was as she set the note aside that she noticed a strange blue colour visible through a hole created by her removing the note - hastily, she tore into the paper, her eyes widening at the sight and colour of a very warm looking hooded coat - complete with covered lining for her ears so she could hear without them getting too cold. "Oh Wow...!" she beamed, holding it up before immediately slipping it on - the lining almost immediately leaving her feeling much warmer..."Thanks Fa... Look Tay! Isn't it Wonderful?" she would stand up, giving the female a little twirl before stopping so she didn't get dizzy, "It's soo warm too!" Amongst the packaging was a pair of gloves which she also slipped on before rubbing her chin against the fabric, "I think I've changed my mind about Hibernating," she grinned, "Let's go make some more friends!"

~ Jesse will leave the room when Tay is ready ~

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Appearance: Fennec to Human Form, then Wearing This
      With: Taenya
      Feeling: Cold....then Warm and Snug
      OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
      • Team Jacob 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
      • Conversationalist 100
      PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:04 pm
      User Image
      User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ happy and calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Her Dorm COMPANY ▬ ❝ Jesse

It was amusing to Tay that Jesse had forgotten about the festival. Within the previous month or so it had been all that anyone had been talking about, with a light sigh she would wonder if Draken or Henry would be there for it would be nice to see familiar faces, escaping from her thoughts to Jesses excitement from her parcel she would watch as she saw Jesse dress in a beautiful blue hooded Coat.
                            Tay was happy for her friend, now she would not get too cold and she looked so cute, like a furry doll to be exact, Tay gave a soft chuckle and responded " yes it suits you well Jesse shall we then? let us go out the courtyard, however, i should dress appropriately for the weather first" she said blushing as she went to her clothes chest to reveal a furred cloak with deerskin gloved that matched in colour from the detailed embroidery upon them and dressing in an overdress that gave her shift an extra insulated layer against the cold, given her new attire she now adorned Tay was ready to exit with Jesse.

{Exit to Courtyard}

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:14 am
        Jesse Randall
        ~ Tay and Jesse's room ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jesse had spent much of the evening reading the book Fidel had given her as a gift in celebration of the Solstice Festival - She had of course ensured the gifts she had bought for her family and Tay had been wrapped first, but then she'd found herself quite engrossed in the tale.

Her dreams that night had been full of inspiration and wonder, her mind blending a mixture of fantasy and reality, with only the rising sun stirring her from her rest. She had so far reached the first encounter after Elora had left the village in search of the Serpent's venom which could be mixed into an antidote and hopefully heal her Father,

The Young Rogue had blocked her way in an attempt to convince her she needed to pay a fare for crossing the bridge - which was apparently protected by an evil Troll. Elora had obviously suspected it all to be a ploy, calling the male's bluff before challenging him for the right to cross. After a brief fight - which with her fighting experience, she had won, the Princess now made the male an offer - to join her in her quest, or to remain stuck in the mud where she had left him and wait for a Real Troll to come along and eat him for dinner...!

Obviously not wanting to see what it was like to be a Troll's Toothpick, the male, Aravin, agreed to assist the Princess, calling forth his own horse which he would mount before following Elora as she set off for the mountains.

Awakening in her human form, Jesse would rub her eyes, sitting up and casting a glance towards her roommate's sleeping form before letting out a yawn and stretching. After a moment of sleepily glancing around, Jesse would transform, slinking down beneath the sheets in search of the remaining warmth before curling up.

It would only be a few minutes before it sunk in that it was morning and from beneath the covers, the Little Fennec would lift her head suddenly, wriggling her way back up towards her pillow before shaking herself from head to tail and jumping down onto the floor. She cast another glance towards Taenya, her radar-ears taking a moment to listen to the female's breathing before she pushed her way beneath her bed.

With Tay's coat still yet to be created at the Tailors, Jesse had bought something to tide the female over until it was done and this item now, she would carry by the ribbon before jumping up and depositing it on the pillow beside her. It wasn't breakable, so if Tay was to knock if off accidently, then it wouldn't be damaged, but Jesse hoped she would like it either way.

With that task done, Jesse would jump back down onto the floor, landing lightly before making her way to the door. With her usual acrobatic energy, the little Fennec would rush at the door, leaping up and twisting the handle withing her paws before landing and sliding out into the corridor through the gap. From here, she would move swiftly, hoping to beat the crowds to her Knit Class so she wasn't trampled in the rush of students realising they might just have slept in...

~ Jesse Leaves the room for the Shifter Class ~

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This
        With: Fidal
        Feeling: Oh, How the time flies!
        OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
        • Team Jacob 100

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
        • Conversationalist 100
        PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:37 pm
        User Image
        User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ happy and calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Her Dorm COMPANY ▬ ❝ --

Tay would wake up.
                              She could feel something brush against her that felt soft wrapped with a silken bow, stirring and sitting up to wipe her sleep riddled eyes Tay would focus on a gift that was beside her, thankfully there was a label to enable her the knowledge on who the mysterious gifter was, with a smile she would open the gift, it was from Jesse. Jesse had been kind enough to of given her a gift of a pair of white gloves with intricate embroidery on the cuffs, Tay would beam with a tender smile and place them to one side, slipping out of the bed she would go and get a small box which contained a small friendship bracelet in it.
                              Placing the box on Jesse's bed Tay would smile softly knowing that Jesse would love the gift, she would then dress herself wearing the gloves as she would head towards the auditorium on her way to class.

{Exit to Auditorium}

Out Of CatchprasesNew Kitten Belle is being scatty catty

Tala Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:39 pm
          Jesse Randall

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It felt like she had been waiting for this day for quite a while, admittedly, it had barely been a few days since the Festival and there was no telling how snowed under Leo might have been with other requests at that time, but as she felt the light creep its way in through the window, Jesse would rise, letting out a little Foxy-Yawn before stretching.

She was of course, still rather bundled up in her covers - the weather had remained quite cold and although her fur kept her warm, her human side was often left shivering...

Being a day upon which she had yet to choose a second Knit to Study, Jesse had planned to make use of the opportunity and head down to the Marketplace - her intention was to seek out the Tailor's shop and drop in for a visit, partially to see how her requested coat was coming along, but also to see how her new friend Leo was getting on. The female had offered to teach her a few things about her work and if there was any way that Jesse could make herself useful, then she would be more than happy to oblige.

The Fennec Child also planned to pop by Fidel's Book Store, having spent a lot of her free time reading the book he had given her, she was eager to tell him how she was finding it and ask if he had anything else in his wonderful collection that he could recommend.

As it was still early, Jesse decided to take her time and perhaps read a few more chapters of her book before getting ready to leave - That and she didn't really want to disturb Tay, the poor thing appeared to have been experiencing life in a slightly more challenging light lately and if she could allow her roommate a few extra minutes of sleep without any intrusion, then Jesse was happy to stay quiet and slip into the fantasy land that was her new favourite book.

Taking on her human form now, Jesse would bundle herself up in her sheets and blankets before plucking the tome from her shelf and getting comfortable.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

With:
          Feeling: Excited
          OoC

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
          • Team Jacob 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
          • Team Jacob 100
          PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:02 am
          Jesse Randall
          ~ Taenya and Jesse's Room - Towards the Marketplace ~

Jesse had once again lost herself in her newest book. The Princess had now found a third and a fourth member of their little party, one was a handsome Elven Hunter by the name of Thoron, the other, an adopted brother of the Elf, a Behemoth of a man by the name of Doron - the pair had been raised in a settlement quite a ways from where the Princess lived, yet both were eager to leave and pursue adventure.

The Elven Brother had always drawn the attention of the ladies, yet he held next to no interest in taking a partner, instead he lived for nature and loved everything in it. Doron on the other hand sadly seemed to find fitting in a little more difficult - the nickname of 'Doron the Moron' was often uttered by the bullies in town, yet the man had great skill in the more delicate crafts and was very popular amongst those of a more elderly disposition.

The Winter sun wasn't so visible through the clouds today, and judging by the length of time it took to pile up at the window, Jesse presumed it was depositing light flurries of snow about the land - She would need Fidel's Scarf and her Father's coat again...How she wished for warmer weather.

Setting the book back upon the shelf, Jesse would prepare herself for the outside world, taking a glance around the room - just incase she'd forgotten anything - before taking her leave.

~ Jesse Leaves for the Market Dirstrict ~

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

With: Originally with Tay,
          Feeling: Determined.
          OoC

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash