Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: SUPERSHOW (10/14/17) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:50 pm
UP FIRST: MATT ALLENS PROMO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

---------------------------

Matt's normal titantron would come up. "Fixation On The Darkness V2" by Killswitch Engage as it would then blast through the PA system, and all throughout the building, being heard near the backstage area. The crowd who were familiar with Killswitch Engage would know that they use to perform theme songs for Trent and CM Punk. As the theme continued on, Matt Allens would appear through the curtain. The crowd would go electric over the sight of Matt Allens, On the stage he would appear with a Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand, as it would grant him a championship match of his choosing, any time, any place over the next year in TNW:R. On the stage,
he would look around at the audience, as they would show only the best amount of respect for him. He would begin to then make his way down to the ring, ignoring the high fives of the crowd, but not on purpose. He had a lot on his mind, and a lot to get off his chest. Once he reached the ring, he would make a turn a walk up the steps, standing on the apron and facing the audience, raising his arms and spreading them out as the crowd would do the same in hype for Matt! He would then enter the ring through the second rope,
and request a microphone from the timekeeper.

------------------

Matt Gennison

Winner

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:40 pm
After a few moments of waiting for the crowd to get quiet, Matt would then begin to speak, seeing as he was the one to once again open a show,
just like how he opened Money in the Bank. "I told you all that I would do it. I told you guys that I would be the one to win Money In The Bank." receiving claps from the crowd, Matt would look around and once again continue to speak. "I told you I was gonna do it. Not some..
wannabe hollywood pretty boy. Not a man who supposedly claims he's crazy. Not a mediocre 7ft Giant-Joke! Not a mid-card spot monkey who was only useful in the match for doing spots! Not any Irish demons! and definitely not any big dogs! because at MONEY, IN THE BANK! I PROVED TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU THAT I WAS THE BIGGER DOG AND I'M THE ONE WHO RAN THAT YARD!"
with the aggression intensifying, the audience would begin to get behind Matt Allens even more.

"For years now in TNW:R, I've worked my a** off day in and day out to get where I am now. YOU PEOPLE are the reason for my success,
back when I won the TNW:R Paramount Championship. And I could never forget what you guys did for me. Because of that, you guys kickstarted my career, and now I'm here to pick up the pieces. Because not to toot my own horn or anything, but YES, I DO BELIEVE I'm that good, and YES I DO BELIEVE I deserve to be where I am now, because over the years, I've beaten a lot of guys. But never have I gotten that right....push to star power."
Matt would take time to look around at the audience in attendance for tonight's supershow, and basking in the glory and bright lights, actually feeling like a superstar. He took the time to re-evaluate his words,
and would continue to speak.

"Now, to touch on something else, involving the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View. You see, many of you guys thought I was going to cash-in this briefcase on Aleks Mason. But you see, here's a newsflash.---- and that is, I was only reminding him of what COULD happen if it were anyone else in my shoes-- anyone else of those selfish, greedy gold-hungry wrestlers! and it was me reassuring him, REMINDING him that I have Money in the Bank, and that I couldn't cash in on him, and as long as he's the champion, he's safe from me!" Matt would say as the crowd would start to tilt their heads in confusion and sit with their arms crossed tuning in to see what he had to say because it sounded interesting. "You see, what a lot of you people don't know is that Mason and I go way back. We've wrestled each other a couple of times off the air in front of a wide select of people. WHEN BOTH OF US WERE NOTHING. NOBODIES. And now look at us. He's the TNW:R CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE, and me, I'm MR. MONEY IN THE BANK!!!" Matt would say, with so much intensity and aggression,
yelling over the microphone. The audience would begin to clap, as Matt would continue to speak. "We both came from nothing, and fought to get to where we are now, so did you guys really think I was going to take his moment away from him? Never!" Matt would take some time to speak once more, as he was actually going off the top of his head for this promo. Non scripted, and was saying what he truly meant and felt.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:21 pm
                          User Image

User Image

User Image

As Matt Allens took a pause in his promo, Aleks Mason's theme song, "Blind" by Korn v2. would begin playing through the arena. Instant boos echoed throughout the arena. The song would pause, and pick back up as Mason's video graphics began playing on the various screens in the arena. After a few seconds of waiting, Mason would slowly pass his way through the black curtains dividing the backstage area and the arena. He was dressed completely in his ring attire, Red and black boots, trunks, and his red jacket. Underneath was his TNW:R Universal Championship strapped around his waist. His faded brown hair was tied up in his typical douche bag man bun. Standing on top of the ramp, he held a microphone in his hand. He had a look on his face like he meant 100% business.

Walking down the ramp, he eyed Matt Allens who stood in the ring. Mason's eyes shifted back and forth between looking at Allens and the Money in the Bank briefcase that he held. Aleks would make his way down the ramp, turning towards the steel steps. Taking his time, Mason walked up onto the outside of the ring, wiping his boots on the mat. He would enter the ring, dipping his head underneath the top rope. Mason stood in the ring, standing across the way from Allens. He stayed completely silent, with a serious look on his face.

Aleks' theme song would slowly fade, and the graphics on the screens would return to their default. Raising his microphone, his serious face would morph into a grin. "Allow me, Matthew.. to be the first man to personally congratulate you on your victory at Money in the Bank." Mason would extend a hand, but before even allowing Allens the opportunity to shake his hand, he would pull back and continue speaking. "If there was anyone who was capable of walking out of that Money in the Bank match.. with all the star power.. with all the ego.. It would be you. But enough talking about you, and let's move on to what truly matters. And that's me." The fans' boos would increase. Mason would shift the focus from Mr. Money in the Bank, who actually had nice things to say about Aleks. "Just like there was no doubt in my mind that you would walk out of the Pay-Per-View with that briefcase." Aleks pointed down to the shiny piece of metal that inside held a contract for any world title. "There was no doubt that I would be walking out with this championship." Pointing towards his championship, he would open up his jacket so the cameras would get a better view. "And there is absolutely no doubt that you will make the right decision, in keeping that briefcase as far away from me as possible." Aleks paused, allowing the crowd to react as they seemed fitting.

"Trust me when I say.. there is no one on the entire TNW:R roster that I respect. Not a single soul. But you, Matthew.. You are one of the toughest men in this company. You are one of the only men in that locker room that could hold his own in this ring against me." Fans would cheer, but Mason never broke eye contact with Allens. "But that was when I was a nobody, as you said. That's when I was too forgiving. You see, now... I don't give a damn about who I'm in the ring with. I'm here to win, I'm here to end careers, and I'm here to prove that I am the most prestigious champion in this company. You can say that while I'm champion and you've got that briefcase that I'M the one who's safe.. But as long as you do what's right.. it's YOU who is safe from ME." Aleks Mason's intentions were clear, him and Allens were not on the same page. He lowered the microphone from his mouth, but continued to speak to Matt. "Remember who's in charge around here. Remember."

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:45 pm
Matt paid very close attention to every word that came out of the mouth of the TNW:R Universal Champion, and he nodded his head in up-most respect for Mason. Once the crowd had settled down, Matt would begin to raise the microphone towards his own lips to begin speaking again. "Thank you. I appreciate that. And without a doubt in mind, I knew you'd defeat Samoa Joe at Money in the Bank and retain that beautiful gold around your waist." the crowd would had begin to show mixed emotions, seeing that they wanted Samoa Joe to obtain the championship victory.

"..And tonight, just like Samoa Joe, Neville is also gonna fall at your hand. And yeah, I'll keep this briefcase away from you. But you're gonna keep seeing it, because tonight, I don't have a match. And I'm feeling a little bored.. so tonight, I'll be on commentary for your match against Neville. In your corner, to put it that way. I need to see what the champion is capable of against another man I couldn't beat. Because quite frankly, I missed last night's performance. I sneezed and when I opened my eyes, I seen you put away Samoa Joe, as quick as that." Matt would say, making humor out of the expense of Samoa Joe and Neville. He would then begin to speak as the crowd would continue to quiet down.

"I'll continue to do what's right. But make no mistake about it.
When it comes down to it, or.. IF it comes down to it, actions and morals will speak for themselves, in what would be considered right.. or wrong."
Matt would say, dropping the microphone, and rolling under the bottom rope to the outside, with his theme song playing out to exit, as he would back up the ramp with his Money in the Bank briefcase in hand. He would then turn his back and continue to the backstage area, where he confirmed to be back out later for Aleks Mason vs. Neville in a champions vs champions match.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff