Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC Worldwide

Back to Guilds

When new threats rise, the planet will need heroes worldwide to save the day. 

Tags: Justice League, Teen Titans, Superheroes, Supervillains, DC Comics 

Reply ▪ » Gotham City
City of Chaos (October 31, 2016) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RPD Rookie

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Successfully recovered from the gunshot wounds caused by Red Hood, Deadshot managed to evade capture by running off to the dark alleyways of Gotham. It appears the GCPD had bigger fish to fry to worry about him. A day has passed, as Lawton wakes up from his hangover in some burnt down apartment complex, his phone starts vibrating. Nearly distracted by the sounds from the Daily Planet news on his TV , he picks up the phone. It was none other than Black Mask himself asking him for a small service. Accepting the deal, Lawton listened carefully about his upcoming tasked.

(present day)
Lawton never expected to play dress up for Halloween this year as a GCPD officer on board a prison Bus but he did expect he was in it for a treat after his service to Black Mask. During the rest of the bus ride that Black Mask helped hitched for him, Lawton avoided eye contact from the other prisoners, especially the ones he fought alongside with in Task Force X. Once the driver reached the checkpoint, Lawton places the barrel of his rifle behind the Driver's neck, whispering into his ear, "Turn off the bus." As the Bus stopped as planned, Lawton bashed his head with the butstock of his rifle and opens the bus. As Sionis gives a briefing to the now freed criminals, Deadshot tucks in the C4 right next to the Bus Driver who was starting to regain consciences. Exiting the vehicle, Lawton gives the man a salute before detonating the Bus along. Moments after the explosion, another explosion was heard. Diverting his attention from the burning Bus, he turns around watching the Crown Prince of Crime talking to Black Mask who happened to have an unarmed Mister Freeze by his side. The talkings became a confrontation as Joker's men opened fired at them. Using his marksman skills, he managed to sniped a few of Joker's henchmen who might of had a shot at Black Mask. As Joker's car driven away, Deadshot approaches the group, finally making his appearance known to the group "Well since that was over, why don't we get this party started?" he said while still in his police getup."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image

The Mask wasn't in the least bit afraid or intimidated by the Joker. Especially when having someone like Floyd Lawton on his payroll to cut off any loose ends that tried him, aka Joker's henchmen and anyone else who wanted to get out of line. Black Mask simply grew irritated seeing the maniacal freak get away. After the pale skinned villain fled, Black Mask approached Harley with a look of disgust. "It's honestly pitiful how obsessed you are with him. I should probably do myself a favor and kill you right now." Black Mask said, turning away to the vehicle he rode in on. The only vehicle that wasn't in flames. "But I won't. I would hope you value your life over his. Step one has been successfully executed. See how easy this has been for you all so far? Step two won't be as kind. Precision timing and teamwork are crucial. To our success. But by dawn, Gotham will lie under my rule." He opened the door to his Cadillac facing them once more. "I trust I have your complete cooperation. Find the clown. Bring him to me as we previously discussed. Meet me at Gotham's west side. And spread the word of Gotham's new Dark Knight." Mask let out a chuckle then pulled off into the night leaving all of them to fend on their own.  

Nightwing
Crew

Acrobatic Vigilante

Friendly Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:22 am
︾ ︾

User Image User Image User Image

︽ ︽

╔══════════════╗
𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍
ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢ
╚══════════════╝

The Batmobile whipped through the city to Robin’s locations. Once he continued to get closer to his destination, the mini map that had been directing him had shown a red dot that had grew in size to indicate that he was on the target. As he drifted the car, the wheels had let out an intense squeal. Stopping in front of the alley that Robin and the thugs were located. The headlights glared at them all to almost give them a warning. To give them a chance to run, which they had not done. Nightwing knew damn well that Robin was capable of taking care of these goons. But he needed answers, and that’s exactly what he was gonna get.

Pressing a button for his exit, he slowly rose out of the Batmobile to finally make his appearance. His tone was as cold as the glare he had given the thugs. ”How about you pick on someone your own size?” Without allowing any of them to respond, he moved swiftly. Performing a forward handspring towards the group, landing a few feet away. These guys weren’t worth the effort that he was going to give them, his first attack was a harsh kick to the abdomen. Having him fly into a couple of trash cans. The next opponent had gone in for a swing, which was easily dodged. A small grin had appeared on Nightwing face, because of the thug's misfortune. ”You guys aren’t really good at this. Did you know that?” The look on the goon’s face was priceless. It was an in between embarrassed and pissed off look from the comment. Nightwing would continue his assault. This time it was an uppercut to the brave soul that attempt the strike from before, knocking him on his back. The rest of the thugs were shocked on how easily the two were taken out, Nightwing would continue to antagonize them by opening his big mouth once again. ”Who’s next? Or did you guys plan on telling me on who your boss is, and what he’s planning?”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 pm
It was true the darkness of the city in the late night hours were illuminated only by the red and blue lights from the squad cars and the newly arrived helicopters. Bright lights from the choppers shone outside the windows of the precinct and a sigh escaped him. Swat vans cars were probably somewhere skidding to a full stop as their doors slid open and officers in full tactical gear poured out. One cop in particular stood peering out his office blinds at the vehicle that pulled up in a standard, older model four door with a police light fixed to the roof. An older man with dark brown hair dotted with a few gray hairs. Along with a visible five o' clock shadow gave the stern, chiseled face even more character. The man's face showed his age and years of experience yet looked strong as ever. He also still retained much of his pretty boy look and was obviously a fit man even in his age. He wore a suit just like he had for the last two decades or so. The aging police commissioner looked at Bullock with a stern yet unimpressed glare as he reentered the precinct.

User Image

Harvey knew his partner and best friend all too well. That look meant bad news for him. It usually got him shot at by some crazed lunatic. He turned up his lip and wagged a finger at Jim while saying over and over. "No, no, no, no. I know that look Jim. That's your 'I'm going to put Harvey in danger when he should be off retired somewhere on somebody's island look.'" Harvey said. "Look I know things are bad partner with him being gone and all now, but we got this. It's about time we stopped relying on costumed freaks to do our jobs for us anyway. Right? Who needs em?" No one had known where the Batman went after the whole Ra's al Ghul fiasco. Whether he was dead or retired. Whatever the case may be, criminals liked it. And a certain skull-faced individual wasn't letting up for a second to claim Gotham as his new throne. "I may not as young as I used to be. But this pretty face is still ready for some old fashioned Police work. We'll bring these guys in for what they've done tonight. But we can't afford to go about it recklessly." Harvey looked up hearing a fellow officer call the two over to the television and groaned. "Christ. What now?" he asked, rushing to where every other officer stood. On the television played footage of Black Mask as he told the world about the new one million dollar bounty for Joker via a broadcast from his mobile phone. Officers in the precinct's chatter grew and grew until Harvey simply glanced at Jim for leadership. Things were really getting out of hand as of late and even though he wouldn't say it; Bullocks knew they needed Batman.

Nightwing
Crew

Dysfunctional Harley

Hilarious Partier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:33 pm
Standing frozen, dearing not to say a word as Joker’s crusty, hand wrapped around her neck, along with his dry tongue on the side of her face marking his property. Gasping for air as he let her throat free. The way he called her pumpkin warmed her heart enough to let him off the hook. Harley should have known it was to good to be true, she had always been his punching bag, or a not so bulletproof shield. Being shoved into the man who was calling the shots. “ Aye what’s the big ol deal huh?” She turned around aggravated. Wasting her breath the Joker had already fled. “Puddin ya forgot somethin…” So much for a date night of some sort. Now she had to deal with the aftermath of what he had started or fed into. She could hear his laugh echoing in the air after he was long gone.

Smiling at Black Mask as she wiped away a tear, “ Mistah J thinks he’s slick, well he gots it comin. That clown played his cards wrong dis time.” Harley was getting tired of letting her hopes up. Walking over to Deadshot, Harley turned back around to Black Mask, “Don’t hurt my puddin's please. He really is a good guy.” Contradicting every thought she just had about him.

Walking back over to Deadshot, “ Hiya D! I hear ya want to party. We can all play spin the bottle, expect for Croc, definitely not Croc.” Blowing him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:34 am
Jim's hands laid flat over a railing that overlooked the majority of the police within the building going over paper work. The lot of them had families that they'd much rather return to instead of sitting behind closed doors doing absolutely nothing but keeping records up to date and sitting on their asses. He felt for them dearly. Had Barbara still been out there and as young as she once was, he doubted he'd really be the kind to stay put and wait for the fight to come to them. Even in his later and less adventurous years, he still had a fire within him and a love for Gotham that would always be prevalent enough to stay put and fight just as every officer in the GCPD swore to do. Just as Harvey waltzed into the front doors of the precinct, Jim shot him a familiar look, one that would most likely get them into a very dangerous situation, one that they'd both have a chance of not coming back from although they always did one hundred percent of the time.

"Whatever he did that night, we sure as hell would have been dead without him."

During the events of The Demon's Revenge..

Bullets soared through the air, piercing through criminals and as they all dropped one by one, others began to trip over the bodies, stumbling to get back up but were immediately put down. What real choice did they have here? Any closer, any mistake in their formation and they would be right down on them. Ready to tear into them without hesitation because that's just the type of people that they were. That's why they were in Arkham in the first place. They all thought it was to get help but everyone knew just how 'helpful' the asylum's treatments really were. Behind what was seemingly an army of Arkham patients, hooded robed figures began to rise out from the shadows. Gordon's eyes looked on in astonishment as he let his gun simmer for a moment taking in the sight from afar. This wasn't his first encounter with The League but by the looks of it, he figured it would surely be his last.

Now..

"You're right about one thing. With Batman gone, we have to go back to the days where we were doing this before vigilantes came into the mix. It's only been a few hours since the chaos picked up all over again and we're already losing our grip on the city. I want to take a sq-," Before Gordon could sound the call and give his orders, the main television screen within the GCPD switched from Channel 52 to an unofficial broadcast by Roman Sionis or Black Mask as the crime lord preferred. After promising a large sum for The Joker, another sick creep poisoning Gotham day by day.
Once the broadcast ended, several officers looked up with a giddy smile across their faces, imagining what they could do with the bounty money. Sure as hell wouldn't have to endure the pain and suffering Gotham brought to their very on doorsteps. They were tired of feeling trapped by the job and to most of them, this was their ticket out. Some of them stood up, ready to go out there and search for the Clown Prince of Crime.

Gordon immediately stepped into a center spot where everyone could hear, see, and hopefully understand where he's coming from. "Everybody settle down! Settle down. What's the matter with you people? You all have families. Wives, husbands, sons, daughters, mothers, and fathers that live in this very city. A city that needs our help to put those scumbags back behind bars. We can't let Sionis walk just because he's ready to throw his fortune to anyone willing to do his dirty work and we are not going out there to play judge, jury, and executioner. When we go out there,
and we will, it will be to protect innocent lives as you all swore an oath to do. I'd like to take a group out to do what we do best, I'll take as many as can come. Gotham City needs us."

Very few people favored Gordon as the Commissioner because of his headstrong ideals and morals. Some of them have been there longer than him and tarnished the badge that they put on every day. After years of disappointment within the building, he felt no shock by the fact that people were still going to guide themselves by their own agenda and they were too numerous to enforce all at once after they've set their minds on something. He didn't have their respect and he wondered if he ever truly would.

High VoItage

Hilarious Winner

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200

Veranda Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Criminals these last couple of days probably felt a sense of relief. No big bad Bat to hunt them down in the night. As two huskier men dragged a women into the back of a secluded alley way, The Huntress followed closely, drawing near with every step and they had no idea. Her screams could be heard from several blocks over but unfortunately for the woman below, no one seemed to worry nor care. If Batman wasn't going to stick around to save this dying city then Helena would take matters into her own hands.

Huntress jumped off the building's ledge and onto a lamp post, curling her arms and legs around it's exterior. She silently twirled around the base of it until she hit the bottom, hopping onto the ground with a slight click of her boots. Her fingers trailed through her hair to brush a bit of it away, leaving no room for error as she drew her crossbows and aimed straight ahead. "I'm no tutor but how about I teach you a new word: Consent.
You can think long and hard about it while you're nursing those wounds."
The two men dropped their prey, their attention now fixated completely on the new player. They adopted a confused look on their faces, on the verge of laughter even. She had her doubts that anyone had even seen her before,
so it made sense that know one really knew of her ruthless reputation or lack thereof.

Huntress dived forward in a spiral like fashion to fire both of her crossbow bolts in towards them. She'd land gracefully on the ground hearing the soothing thunk of the impact and shriek of pain coming from her targets. Once she drew herself close enough, she planted a heavy kick right where the crossbow impacted making it go even deeper than before. To the other she would deliver a chop down directly onto his next followed by another blow to sweep him off his feet. They practically begged for mercy as she continued her onslaught of attacks, the woman they planned to defile had already left in fear of this new costumed 'hero's' tactics. When she was done, Huntress inhaled and exhaled over and over, sliding down along the nearest brick wall. She could still feel it. This aggression that was building up that she utilized in the worst of ways. It was becoming exhausting to carry around such a burden and it was only a matter of time that it got a whole lot worse after going unchecked for far too long.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:03 pm
︾ ︾

︽ ︽

╔══════════════╗
𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄
sᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙᴀᴛᴍᴀɴ
╚══════════════╝

Robin was about to take on all of Black Men's men when suddenly headlights shined on him forcing him to use his arm as a visor. For a moment he wore a look of shock as knew those beams anywhere- it was the Batmobile. Then slightly let his guard down for just a second to question. "Father?" that is until the underwhelming appearance of Nightwing rising from the vehicle caused him to frown again. He wanted to toss a shuriken at him then and there, but they had enemies to disarm painfully. Once Nightwing started to run his mouth the fight was on and Robin began to join in as well.

He rocketed toward the remaining lackeys with all the tenacity of a tiger. It would be no use trying to waste time dancing around with them. They swore their loyalty to Black Mask and would only talk if they realized how serious these two were. Only Nightwing was putting a damper in that as well running his damn mouth constantly. He was at present pissing Damian off more than the actual criminals. After he finished mauling the few criminals, only one was still conscious. And Robin stalked over him like a hawk. "Talk." he said in the meanest tone he could muster. The battered loyalist replied, "Jerk off, kid. I done faced way more scarie--" tired of these antics and already stricken with anger, the boy wonder would take the man's arm and dislocate it. "I. Said. Talk." there was a timer now from the time he broke the arm to Nightwing's imminent interrupting. Damian didn't have time to give so this guy could cry and whine. "Talk or I'll make sure you never use this arm again." he threatened.

"Christ s**t kid. All I know is Black Mask told us to spread his word everywhere. That he's Gotham's new Dark Knight. He's on the West Side. That's all I know, I swear!!" Robin looked to Nightwing to see if he was satisfied with the information then delivered a back hand to knock out their informant. "I did not ask for your help. Leave." said the Son of Batman as he strutted past Nightwing and took out his grappling gun.

Nightwing
Crew

Nocturnal Vigilante
Captain

Dangerous Businessman

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:31 pm
Several hours into the night...

Gordon brought together every able bodied police officer ready to lay their life down on the line for the city. They spent hours preparing their defenses, arming themselves with enough firepower to give Batman a run for his money with all of those fancy toys at his disposal. Every other minute spent was meant for deciding how they would go about knocking Black Mask off of his seat of power before he claimed too much of it. "I've got plenty of sources telling me Sionis has himself holed up at Sionis Industries. He's got himself a meeting with potential buyers looking to section off the city for the right price. Not on my watch." Gordon stated firmly, brushing a bit of sweat from his brow. The artificial lighting was killer on one who spent more time than needed under it and with the amount of stress on his back, he was surprised he hadn't killed over at this point. Saved the bastards the trouble of doing it themselves.

The group Gordon gathered sat at around twenty of Gotham's finest in their best and latest state of the art gear. Everything from tear gas to the special protection they wore on their backs, they were going to fight for their city or die trying. "Dammit, Batman. Wherever you, this isn't funny anymore. It never was." The group unloaded everything they had as the vans crashed onto the premises of Sionis' building. Careful orders were put into play as they neared the front entrance. "Get that battering ram up here. We do this quick while we still have a chance!" Two of his officers quickly scurried to the front of the group, their combined might used to heave the large ramming tool over to the door. Their deep breaths could be heard among the silenced crew as they drew and back to then ram it forward, once, twice, and then again before the doors were slightly knocked off of their hinges. Enough so that they could easily step through and proceed with their objective. Their abrupt entrance garnered the attention of other inmates Sionis released expectantly and as several of them drew their weapons, the GCPD opened fire on their ranks, taking cover where needed. "This ends tonight." He radioed out to those too far for him to reach over the rampant gunfire.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image

Sionis was in the middle of important business here in securing his place as Gotham's new Dark Knight. He didn't ever like to be interrupted during these types of affairs either. His men all knew that. So, it wasn't a good feeling when one of his henchmen burst in suddenly between him and his potential seller for a big part of Gotham. Black Mask's gaze shifted to the mask-wearing male and although he wore a skull for a mask himself, you could see he was not happy. "What is the meaning of this? You and the boys know I don't like to be disturbed when I'm handling business." the other quickly answered out of fear for his life. He knew how short-tempered his employer could be. "B-Boss, we got trouble. Pigs j-just pulled up out front in two vans. Someone must've ratted us out." he closed his eyes displeased to be informed of this formation. Reopening his eyes he would resume looking at his seller. "I'm afraid we will have to put this on hold. There's an exit to the back you can use. The boys and I will handle Gotham's finest. And as for you.. inform the others to gear up and fan out. I hope you like bacon because it's about to be open season on these pigs." When the Police burst through the doors his men lain in wait for them and accompanying them were some inmates he thankfully picked up. Knew they would come in handy someway.

"Kill em dead. Nobody comes to the Dark Knight's home uninvited." Black Mask boasted, carrying a M249 light machine gun while proudly spraying any and all that stepped through his doors. Some of his own men were even caught in his crossfire if they weren't careful. He saw no reason to retreat because he felt he had more ammunition than the feds. If s**t got too hot like say a certain family obsessed with gliding around in tights and leotards, no doubt he would dip out the back as he informed to his seller.

Man Of Steel Superman
Vice Captain

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Nightwing

"I know you are worried but don't be a brat. I thought you outgrew that." Nightwing commented with a disapproving look. He saw too much of Bruce in Damien and at such a young age that wasn't a good thing. Honestly it wasn't a good thing at any age. That darkness wasn't healthy, it pushed people away. When Robin came by him, Nightwing pulled his grappling gun away and tossed it into the Batmobile. "Get in the car, it is faster. And no, I am driving." Nightwing instructed in a way that almost made it sound like a suggestion. Almost. Nightwing hopped in the driver seat and started up the beast of a car. It still felt wrong being behind the wheel of the Batmobile. When he was Robin, d**k had been so certain that he would grow up to be Batman but then things... changed and he got used to the idea that he would be his own person. Now he was sitting in Bruce's car again and Bruce... Bruce had him worried. He didn't show it but he was worried. When Damien got in, d**k would start driving them to the West Side.

Company: A whole lot of people | Name: d**k Grayson | Equipment: Escrima Sticks, and Utility Gauntlets

Erik Killmonger

Nocturnal Vigilante

The GirI of SteeI

High VoItage

Dysfunctional Harley

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:02 pm
︾ ︾

︽ ︽

╔══════════════╗
𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐄
sᴏɴ ᴏғ ʙᴀᴛᴍᴀɴ
╚══════════════╝

Robin folded his arms across his smaller frame at Nightwing's comment. How dare he imply he was anything remotely close to being 'worried'. That was a weakling's emotion and Robin was NOT weak. Whatever Father had been up to was none of his business. He could stay gone forever and Damian would not care. At least that's how he felt at present. "Get in the car," a glare tightened as he stared long and hard at Nightwing after he confiscated his grappling gun and tossed it into the Batmobile. He leaned in close with fire in his domino fully prepared to protest, but then realized he would just be wasting time with more pointless squabbling. -tt- "Fine," he said, biting his tongue for a second, walking towards and jumping in the passenger's side of the vehicle. "But if you plan on driving in your usual pace, I would rather walk." His tone was scathing and pompous. "I refuse to be late on the account of your old lady driving," he commented darkly, a condescending sneer adorning his face.

Nightwing
Crew

Masked Earth Prince

Dapper Guardian

11,425 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Member 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:27 pm
After fleeing from his little soirée with Black Mask Joker retreated to an abandoned warehouse located within the heart Gotham's Industrial District. Ironically enough, the sign that adorned the building was "Sionis Industries." After all, you've heard the old saying: Keep your friends close and your victims closer... or something to that effect. Regardless, if Sionis wanted to go to war then a war he was going to get. And the first step to win any war was to rally your troops. Now, unfortunately Black Mask already had a majority of the Joker's usual associates under his greasy thumb. That was alright though, he always found it more entertaining to find himself new playthings and he was positive that there were at least a few cards within Sionis's deck that could easily be swayed to his side.

User Image

Taking a seat at his desk the Joker called to his current underboss, Johnny Bang-Bang. Johnny old buddy, old pal! If you could kindly hand me my big box of playthings and the telephone, if you please. Johnny offered his boss a nod and exited the room, re-entering with a telephone and a folder. Handing them to the Joker with a "here ya are boss" the Joker snatched the folder and began to shift through the files. Hmmm... let's see here. Bane? Too macho! Hmm... Riddler? Naah, too eccentric. hmm.. AHA! Here we are! Mr. Lazlo Valentin! Let's see here, hmm.. yes, good. surgeon oohoo! hmm... chemist, deranged... yes, PERFECT! Handing the file to Johnny the Joker rose from his seat and smiled. It says here that Professor Pyg is being temporarily transferred to Black Gate Prison in the wake of the destruction of Arkham. The Joker patted Johnny on the shoulder he ushered him out of the room I leave it to you. Bring Mister Valentin back here, and be sure to make him comfortable will you? I'd really hate for one of our guests of honor to burn his bacon! As Johnny turned to leave, Joker stopped him once more with his words. Oh! and Johnny boy, do be careful... I'd so like it for you to return in one piece, it'd be an awful shame to see you again looking like an old gnawed up corn on the cob! Hehe... Beads of nervous sweat could be seen dripping down Johnny's forehead, he gulped and nodded saying "you got it boss" before he left the Joker's presence.

The Joker turned his back to the door and made his way back to the desk, he cackled quietly to himself as picked up the phone and began to dial a number. The phone rang a few times before somebody finally answered.

If you have this number, I trust you aren't calling to waste my time.

Hello Mr. Wilson, it's J. I have a proposition for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Four disgusting degenerates sat in front of The Huntress with their hands bound around a lamp post. She slapped her hands together ridding them of the dirt and filth accumulated from laying her hands on them. This was only a fraction of the plague that was infesting Gotham City all over. You couldn't take five steps without coming across some punk trying to have his way with some poor defenseless women or, in her instance, some guys mugging an old man. The police radio channel in her ear barked order after order to the people meant to listen. "Something really, really wrong is about to happening out there.." From the yelling and gunshots overheard, she did her best to sift through the chatter. "So. The cops are moving in on Sionis. A bold move. Guess they won't be hear to round up you sorry sons of bitches." One of the boys started to come to and Huntress wouldn't have that. One solid kick across his face put him right back to sleep and would surely leave him there for the rest of the night. "Guess you boys will be missing all the fun." She threw one leg over her bike and drove off to where the real danger took place.  

Veranda Girl

▪ » Gotham City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces