Submit

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 am
Hey guys, sorry for pushing for stuff to happen in angel then doing nothing. I got really ill (ended up in the hospital for a while) and things slipped my mind. Would love to get involved with the new guild though! Hopefully Angel can come back one day biggrin

Also it wasn't totally your fault narx, everyone had a part to play in it. Let's just make sure it doesn't happen again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm
Deadly_Tiger
My Siggy is RWBY....so yeah.....

I like action RPs with a bit of a romantic twist personally, but I don't like RPs that just focus on romance.

Also really sorry to hear about all the stuff you were going through Narxfang. That's rough.
Never realized how gigantic your siggy was haha. It's like an elephant in a barrel.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:38 pm
narxfang
Deadly_Tiger

I like action RPs with a bit of a romantic twist personally, but I don't like RPs that just focus on romance.

Also really sorry to hear about all the stuff you were going through Narxfang. That's rough.
Never realized how gigantic your siggy was haha. It's like an elephant in a barrel.

Yet people are always surprised when they find out I like RWBY or RoosterTeeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:39 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Hey guys, sorry for pushing for stuff to happen in angel then doing nothing. I got really ill (ended up in the hospital for a while) and things slipped my mind. Would love to get involved with the new guild though! Hopefully Angel can come back one day biggrin

Also it wasn't totally your fault narx, everyone had a part to play in it. Let's just make sure it doesn't happen again.
Well I'm excited to have you on board Soul! I hope you are a lot better! Sounds like a pretty serious illness:/

We do all have a part, but as a Captain I definitely had a fair share more than others. THIS TIME AROUND. I want all of your help :] More crew members, and more team work! Not gonna be a dictatorship!

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:17 pm
Deadly_Tiger
narxfang
Deadly_Tiger

RWBY is one of those things...its like minecraft..crappy graphics...so its hard for a lot of people to get into it, but once you get into it..you just love the characters...like Pyrra!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:25 am
OH MY GOD, GUYS. I am alive again. What happened here?!?! Did the gods smite me for working so harrrd? I have so many questions. What are the plans?! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?!  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:57 pm
Primae Pandora
OH MY GOD, GUYS. I am alive again. What happened here?!?! Did the gods smite me for working so harrrd? I have so many questions. What are the plans?! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?!

PRIMA!!!!! Welll...let's just say I started a new guild...and its doing super epic. It is based on RWBY the show. Have you seen it? Its on youtube for free and some episodes are 3 minute slong so you ought to watch it if you have not already since its SO GOOD AND SO SHORT. Also I'd lve to have my dear ol friend Prima join us!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:20 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora

PRIMA!!!!! Welll...let's just say I started a new guild...and its doing super epic. It is based on RWBY the show. Have you seen it? Its on youtube for free and some episodes are 3 minute slong so you ought to watch it if you have not already since its SO GOOD AND SO SHORT. Also I'd lve to have my dear ol friend Prima join us!!

Awesome, happy for you! I think I've seen a few episodes of that, it never really clicked with me for some reason. Buuuut, I'mma go ahead and stalk and click around and see if the writing part catches my interest.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:38 am
Deadly_Tiger
narxfang
Deadly_Tiger

I feel bad for anyone who doesn't watch and like the show. They did a great job at making it very kid friendly yet completely wonderful for adults. I remember when I first heard about it...it was when the second or thrid season has finished and I just thought it was a kid show. I regret not watching it earlier! (I only watched it like 2 months ago from start to end because my friend Rain '7-Ame' made me so I could roleplay in dawn with him haha).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:42 am
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora

Awesome, happy for you! I think I've seen a few episodes of that, it never really clicked with me for some reason. Buuuut, I'mma go ahead and stalk and click around and see if the writing part catches my interest.
YAYA!! I mean you don't need to know much to join the guild. Basically you have a super power called a semblance. This can be everything from just being generally super fast to summing creatures. Also the black creatures of Grimm rule the wilderness and try to kill us. I MADE THE PLOT SUPER SIMPLE. There are usually 4 kingdoms and each is special and unique, I just made it where grimm took over and now there is only one kingdom, VALE. Our kingdom is making teams of 4, and doing missions to fight our way to the kingdom of atlas to even see if atlas is alive. BAM that simple. Well there are bandits who want to foil missions and stop this from happening. And its basically focused on young adults joining a combat school beacon academy and doing quests also to graduate.

That said, the combat is slightly improved version of Arverse where character's max out there character level at 300 posts. AND if you like, posts from here carry over.

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora

YAYA!! I mean you don't need to know much to join the guild. Basically you have a super power called a semblance. This can be everything from just being generally super fast to summing creatures. Also the black creatures of Grimm rule the wilderness and try to kill us. I MADE THE PLOT SUPER SIMPLE. There are usually 4 kingdoms and each is special and unique, I just made it where grimm took over and now there is only one kingdom, VALE. Our kingdom is making teams of 4, and doing missions to fight our way to the kingdom of atlas to even see if atlas is alive. BAM that simple. Well there are bandits who want to foil missions and stop this from happening. And its basically focused on young adults joining a combat school beacon academy and doing quests also to graduate.

That said, the combat is slightly improved version of Arverse where character's max out there character level at 300 posts. AND if you like, posts from here carry over.

Alriiiight. It sounds fun, I guess. I'll take some time to read what's going on there, see if it works for me and maybe jump on in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:20 am
narxfang
Primae Pandora
narxfang
Primae Pandora

I tried to focus on simplicity as ArkVerse was just too detailed. Way too much random lore and background info. Its best when roleplays simplify the plots from the series and start at the very beginning of a series timeline so that anyone who has seen even like 3-5 episodes can basically know what they need to know to play..  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
৳ℍℯ ℕo†ℯ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers