Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:49 am
Jesse Randall
~ Fiona and Jesse's Room ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jesse rolled backwards on the sheets as Fiona sat up to investigate, sitting up herself with her head tilted to the side as the female proceeded to sneeze profusely... "Wait...you're not Tay." her large ears would flop outward, watching as the female exited the bed and looked back at her strangely,

Realising she needed to explain herself, Jesse would bow her head, returning to her human form with her ears flopped back against her head, feeling quite guilty for having let her excitement get the better of her, "Sorry...I thought you were someone else..." she would keep her head bowed as the female covered herself with her quilt, then lift her gaze as Fiona seemed to be acting quite strangely... "Are you okay?" having never met anyone allergic to her before, the Fennec Child couldn't quite understand what was going on,

"I don't bite or anything..." thinking she was perhaps afraid of her, Jesse slid her legs over the edge of Fiona's bed before hopping to the ground, "I'm sorry if I startled you..." the moment felt quite similar to her first meeting with Tay - she'd slipped close to investigate the newcomer and had been given quite the scare when Taenya had screamed so very loud...but luckily this new face hadn't done that just yet... "My name's Jesse," she would offer her hand and a smile, hoping there was no love lost between them...

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Appearance: As seen, but Wearing This
With: Fiona
Feeling: Confused/Curious
OoC
""

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ™ฉ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ฎ โ™ช โ™ซ โ™ฌ

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Fiona was caught off guard as the little creature morphed into a human shape... "O-oh... A-a Shifter..?" Oddly enough, the moment the strange girl returned to her human form, the discomfort would fade... Not quickly, but over time. The pale girl sniffled as she'd uncover her face before answering the Shifter. "N-no, it's that that! I'm just... Well..." She was partly flustered by the fact she'd been jumped by this person to begin with...

She regained her composure and began to answer once again. "Sorry, it's just... I-I'm sort of... Allergic to um... To foxes... Well, not just foxes, but... You get the idea?" She smiled awkwardly, still sniffling between her words. Fii glanced towards Jesse's hand, reluctant to close the already short distance between them. "I-I'm Fiona..." While it seemed to be fine, Fiona still felt a distant itch in the back of her nose. "Sorry... But um... How did you get in anyway..?" Fiona would soon ask.

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:31 am
Jesse Randall

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Allergic?" Jesse would tilt her head for a moment, then her jaw dropped open briefly as she realised what the female meant, "Oh! I'm soo sorry!" she quickly withdrew her hand, looking more than a little guilty that she had caused her new roommate so much distress... "I had no idea, I've never met anyone allergic before..." her large ears flopped outwards, then she tilted her head to the other side when asked how she got in.

"I let myself in last night, from the Gala?" She had thought someone might have informed the female she was getting a few roommate, but obviously with the Gala on everyone's minds this hadn't been the case, "I've even got my own key," It would only take a moment to rummage around in her pockets, then she held the item in question up for Fiona to see,

"My friend Taenya had to go home, so I was left with no roommate, it got a little lonely there all by myself so they decided to move me here instead," the Fennec Child looked a little down about this, but her expression swiftly returned to its playful, yet apologetic grin, "I didn't mean to jump on you though... I kinda forgot this was my new room and well...I thought you were Tay and that she'd come back..." She would scratch the back of her head at this, feeling a little embarrassed for her mistake...she must have been really out of sorts to have done that. "Sorry, I won't do it again," she would smile weakly, waiting to see what Fiona had to say about the news..

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Feeling: A little embarrassed
OoC eheh..
""

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Fiona listened to the girl with a puzzled look on her face... "H-huh..?" She didn't hear anything about getting a new roommate, what happened to Tess? This sudden change caused concern for the shy Diviner. It was obvious her new companion wasn't making it up...

A lighter sniff came from Fii as she gave the new roommate a reassuring grin. "N-no, don't worry about it, really..! Just um... B-be careful with your power." Now that she was getting a better look at her, Jesse looked kinda cute with her ears... Fii's face went red as she realised she was staring, yet again. Fiona looked away. "A-anyway... Um... Just wondering, what's it like? Being able to change into a small animal..?" She asked, trying to divert her own attention from her half-drowsy curiousity.

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:31 pm
Jesse Randall

"Oh, don't you worry," Jesse would nod, her ears flicking back as she wondered how they would get around her sleeping in her Fennec Form - it was something Jesse had grown quite accustomed to in the colder climate that was Eoana, but if it helped ease Fiona's allergies, she guessed she could try - or at least keep her distance until they could find a way to get around it?

"It's quite fun actually," Jesse didn't mind the female staring - she was quite used to it and took Fiona's scrutiny in her stride, "My hearing gets a little better and my sense of smell even more, I'm also much quicker in my Shifter form as being so small I can move around tight places easily," there was a downfall to being so short however and that would come down to being at a height that was easily kicked or trodden on - but with practice, she had learnt to cope with that - most of the time!

"I guess it would be a little strange to take on a different shape, but I've done it for as long as I remember, so I'm quite used to it now," she wouldn't go into great detail about her little 'parkour' exercises, but being at such an advantageous height allowed her speed and agility which were both very beneficial when making her way around the bustling corridors of the Academy,

"What Raiment do you have?" she would tilt her head curiously, one ear flopping over onto the other as she did so, "if you don't mind me asking?"

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Feeling: Curious
OoC Just a quick 'Post Nudge' =D
""

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:52 am

Fiona listened as the Shifter went into her ability, fascinated by the mere thought of being able to change shape. "I guess natur... Na... Um, obviously you WOULD be used to it, s-still... I can imagine it would seem weird to begin with." She thought out loud. Fiona wasn't ungrateful for her power, not in the slightest... But that didn't stop the young musician from imagining a life with different raiments.

Upon Jesse returning the curiousity about ones raiment, Fii couldn't resist a smile. "H-hardly! Um... Well, I'm a Diviner..." The girl took a moment to think of her wording before continuing. "I um, I can create... "Images" of sorts, with uh, with music... It's nothing too fancy." She'd fiddle with her fingers as a kind of distraction, unsure if she described it well enough.

OoC: Sorry, been a bit busy~! xD

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:49 am
Jesse Randall

Jesse could only imagine how Fiona would be if they ever swapped Raiments - there currently wasn't anyone in the Academy with such a skill, but to be able to do something else would be so strange! "Oh?" The Fennec Child's ears would perk up as the Diviner explained her Raiment, "Can you show me?" she wasn't sure if Fiona had an instrument with her, but she could only imagine what her new roommate could project when she played.

She would lean forward slightly, then turn her head as a flash of red caught her eye - Jesse had obviously been so exhausted the night before that she hadn't thought to hang her dress back up...but it was as she took in the sight that something suddenly crossed her mind, "Oh!" She had planned to meet Nanashi in the Marketplace that day - and with no real way of telling the time, she presumed she might just be late for that meeting...

"I'm really sorry, Fiona," her ears would flick backwards, "I've just remembered I was going to meet a friend in the marketplace...I really would love to see your Raiment though!" she busied herself getting ready to leave before looking back, "I know you're kinda allergic to me...but would you like to come along? It'd be nice to get to know you a little better," she would smile sweetly, trying her best not to swish her tail around so much...

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Feeling: Curious/Excited
OoC No worries - Jesse's gonna meet up with Nanashi today if Fiona would like to join her? (She's more than welcome to come along!)
""

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:48 am

Fiona simply blushed at the idea of displaying her raiment, almost a tad nervous, given yesterdays little situation... She'd almost consider actually showing her, but not before Fiona's new roommate started to mention meeting somebody in the marketplace. "O-oh no, go right ahead! I can always show you anoth-" She stopped as the Shifter then invited her to join. The Diviner bit her lip, immediately feeling the rising nerves at meeting another new face... Not that she'd reject the idea flat out.

Taking a second to consider, Fiona would start wandering around the room to prepare herself to at least get out and about, reaching to a case below her bed containing a choice of day-to-day clothing. "I-I mean... I don't want to intrude..!" She stammered while preparing a simple blue outfit decorated with a brown cloak and hood which she'd carry to another side of the room to change into it and freshen herself up. Around her neck as always was the little decorative pendant, she found little reason to take it off aside from sleeping... Even then, she'd have it some nights in fear of losing it.

Wearing: [Casual]

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:03 am
Jesse Randall

"Oh! Don't worry, you won't be!" The Fennec Child beamed, "The more the merrier!" she was always happy for new friends and if it helped her New Roommate feel any more comfortable around her - allergies permitting - then Jesse was happy to have her along, "I used to go around with my friend Tay, so if anything you'd be doing me a privilege," Even though she was quite approachable, the Shifter felt she didn't have that many friends and so cherished all she made.

"We were going to go to the Bakery and maybe my friend Fidal's Bookstore," she watched as Fiona made her way around the room in preparation, "He's a little shy, but he's really nice - we danced at the Gala last night...well, I say danced, we definitely had a good time!"

Perhaps it was a curse? Jesse's inability to stop talking was always something that perhaps made her so adorable...if a little annoying to some? "Were you at the Gala last night?" she would tilt her head, waiting patiently, "There were soo many people there! I bet the whole Academy was present?"

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Feeling: Curious/Excited
OoC Want to lead the way? Nanashi posted Here
""

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:51 am

"I... Well um if you're so certain, I-I'd love to..!" The girl soon agreed, albeit nervously. Making taking a chance to make a few more friends'll boost her confidence over time. She nodded to Jesse again with a more comfortable smile. "D-don't worry about the allergies though... I mean, it seems better while you're um, human..." Until she had a better idea how safe it was, Fiona would keep a slight distance from the fox girl.

The topic of the Gala came up, surfacing yesterdays little memory and impacting Fii's confidence a tad. "Y-yeah... I was, sure was crowded..." She chuckled nervously, twirling a side of her hair around a finger. "S-so um... " Fii let loose a sigh and stood beside the Dorm room entrance, watching Jesse patiently. "Whenever y-you're, uhh, you are ready."

~ When ready, Fiona followed Jesse out of the Dorm Room for the Market ~

Wearing: [Casual]

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:47 am
Jesse Randall

After her Shifter Lesson had ended, Jesse had made her way straight back to her dorm room, donning an apron and dust-guards before really getting down to cleaning. She started with the floor, brushing up any trace of her fur and dust that she may have dropped, then after opening the windows, she set to dusting the desk-tops, the curtains, her bookshelves, anywhere else she may have been...

She had of course kept her distance from Fiona's bed - The Fennec Child didn't want to cause the poor girl any further problems by clambering all over her bed... Only once Jesse was content that everything she could clean was clean, would she then take herself off for a shower - There had been some sweet smelling soaps in the Marketplace and with a fondness for Lavender that reminded her faintly of her Mother, Jesse would ensure she was scrubbed from ear tips to tail before putting on some clean clothes and then crashing out on her bed.

If Fiona had returned to the dorm room after class, she would have seen the Shifter fast asleep on her bed, curled up with a book she had started to read. Jesse of course had totally exhausted herself with all the cleaning and would then sleep until the sun rose the next day, then, with a stretch and a long yawn, she would rise, casting a glance around the room before tidying her bed up and getting ready for her Elective Class.

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

With: Fiona?
Feeling: Quite Tired
OoC Here
""

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:50 am

Fiona had took a little longer to return from her knit class than normal, having wandered to dwell in her thoughts about the Gala, still burned into the back of her mind. But upon arriving, she found her roommate already passed out on her bed. Without much thought she simple smiled and proceeded to turn in for the night.

Morning rose, along with the Diviner. She would wipe the sleep from her eyes and groggily stand up. She stood on the spot as her mind processed something... Different? Fiona shook her head and glanced around the room. For some reason, that slight itch in the back of her nose was nowhere near as noticable. "Um... J-Jesse..?" She would almost worry that she'd lost another roommate, in reality her half-conscious state caused her to miss the fact the Shifter was right by her own bed.

"O-oh right, sorry um... I didn't realise you were..." She trailed off, too exhausted for her usual anxious rambling. "Ne-uh... Nevermind." She muttered while she wandered around the room to prepare herself for her own classes.

OoC: Groggy Fii makes zero sense

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:51 pm
Jesse Randall

Lifting her head at the sound of Fiona's voice, Jesse would turn, her tail beginning to wag in happy acknowledgement of her roommate before being quickly stopped as the Fennec Child caught a hold of it and held it to her chest, "Good Morning Fiona," she would beam, watching as the Diviner got herself ready for her Electives,

"What are you studying today?" her ears would flick backwards, subconsciously aware she was holding her tail, but knowing it was for the best, "I'd normally have taken the day to wander around, but I think I'd best head off to Botany," she still felt quite bad for skipping her earlier classes, going only once every now and again - purely from her own uncertainty, having believed with only one Elective that she was entitled to a day off the following session, but she had been wrong - so it was Double Botany until she had found something else that took her fancy.

"I might suggest leaving the window open for a while," having taken the time to clean everything from top to toe, Jesse felt that by leaving the window ajar, the fresh air would help blow away any lingering fur or dust that might irritate Fiona's allergies.

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

With: Fiona?
Feeling: Quite Tired
OoC Here
""

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Fiona let loose a relieved sigh as she'd gotten herself all freshened up and dressed, returning to the center of the room. "Um... I guess I have... Botany today..?" She had thought about attending the music elective today again, but felt it better if she stuck to a rhythm.

Now that she was a bit more awake, it was easier to think about the lowered presence of her allergies... No more than a faint itch in the nose. Fii looked at her roommate as she'd held onto her tail. "You uh, y-you don't need to worry about that so much you know..." Fiona tried to reassure her fox friend. "A-um.. As long as I'm not like... R-really close, I should be alright." In truth, Fiona would tolerate it, she didn't want her friend getting into bad habits like that for her sake.

Finally Jesse mentioned the window, to which the Diviner nodded. "Y-yeah, let some air in." Fii wandered over to the window to open it, quickly clocking what the Shifter said earlier."Wait... Y-you have Botany too??" She spoke up, almost practically jumping up in excitement when she looked over to Jesse. At least she'd have somebody she knew there!

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:51 pm
Jesse Randall

Jesse still felt bad about her fur causing Fiona some discomfort - as before, it wasn't something she was used to, but she appreciated her roommate's reassuring words, even if it meant they had to keep a safe distance for her to be comfortable. "I know, I just don't want to set off your allergies...It can't be fun,"

She would watch quietly as Fiona crossed the room to widen the window before she seemed to cotton onto what the Shifter had mentioned about having Botany that day, "Wait, what, Really?" her naturally cheerful grin would return as the Fennec Child realised they would also be sharing a class with her roommate and at this, her tail would slip from her grasp and swish from side to side with excitement. "That's great!" She hadn't really had a lot of chance to get to know the female very well as although they'd a little time to hang out before they'd met Nanashi and Ivar in the Marketplace, they hadn't exactly had the chance to really get to know one another...

"Oh, I'm doing it again...sorry," realising her tail was matching her glee, Jesse would swipe for it and hold it close with a weak grin, "Shall we get going then?" She wasn't usually one to be late and although they were up reasonably early - meaning there was little chance of being late - the Shifter was still aware that other students would be making their way to class shortly...

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

Feeling: excited
OoC Here
""

Grand Academy of Eoana โžฃFemale Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash