Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:35 pm
Seze 8
"Really?" She reached up to stroke his face and the stubble that was coming in there. "I like to watch you shave. There is just something about it. Soothing and sexy." She patted his cheek.

"I'll always be there for you." she promised. He wouldn't be left alone.

"How do you think the others are going to react?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:49 pm
Arron 9

"What do you think their reactions are going to be?"

"I can almost guarantee that Ruulu will be angry, simply due to jealousy. Since she was born she has had it out for me. I don't know why, in all things Volka is a bigger threat yet Ruulu doesn't hound her like she insulted her ancestors."

He continued to thread Sezarra's hair solf as silk, silver like the moonlight. He hoped their children, if they had any would get her hair. Who knew what the exotic mix of traits would do; leaf, shifter, ice and alkidike.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 pm
Seze 9

"Tsallin had such a kind heart I think he will be happy for us, despite Ruulu's displeasure." She tilted her head.

"Rydan I don't think will care, he is pretty mellow at this stage, I wonder what kind of man he will become." She pursed her lips. "I feel like he will surprise us with some fantastic personality quirk that has been hidden so far."

The hybrid had not come into his own yet, and was hard to read too. Quiet and stoic came to mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 pm
Arron 10
"That sounds about right, come my Lady, our future awaits." He stood and held his hand out to her. She grasped it and he pulled her up. "First though, lets go for a long run in the forest to celebrate."

She took to that suggestion like a zanteer to water and they were off. He raced along beside her until they came to the ocean itself, the pair of them charging into the surf with abandon.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 pm
Seze 10

She screeched her joy and jumped on him, he held her up as she leaned back from him, her hair trailing in the pale blue waters of their coastal paradise.

Life was not always going to be easy but it would be better with him in it. She would cherish this sweet ( at least to her), considerate, (most of the time,) man.

Their janarim watched perplexed from the water's edge.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff