Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Love of Music (Me and Dragonchild09) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 am
User Image
Kazu Takuma

Kazu felt a small sigh of relief when Yume didn't start to yell at him. He'd honestly missed his best friend, but with everything going on in his life, Kazu didn't want to drag Yume down as well. As Yume mentioned there being a day for them to get settled before the kids arrived and that they would be meeting later in order to get schedules, Kazu gave a nod "Right, any idea where the main cabin is?" he asked with a small chuckle as he continued to unpack. Kazu wasn't really sure where anything was in the camp, he just kind of walked around a bit and ended up at his and Yume's cabin.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:37 pm
Yume gave him another look before nodding. "Yeah. I know where it is. Don't worry. Thete's a map for the camp, so it should be okay once you find your way." He he replied with a smile at his former friend before grabbing his wrist, leaning him outside and towards the main cabin, while secretly wondering if he and Kazu could repair their friendship this summer. He had really missed the other when he left and had wayd wondered why. He pushed the thought aside before continuing to the main cabin.

DragonChild09

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:39 am
User Image
Kazu Takuma

As Yume said that he knew where the main cabin was and not to worry about it, Kazu smiled a bit, glad that Yume seemed to know what he was doing. Without warning, Yume had taken his wrist and was guiding him out of the cabin, supposedly towards the main cabin, Kazu happily walking beside him. He had missed Yume after all this time, maybe it was fate that they had both ended up here, and even in the same cabin. Now was his chance to finally fix his mistakes and repair his relationship with Yume.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:15 pm
Yume let go of the other's wrist as they continued on their way to the main cabin. "Here we are." he said, gesturing to the large cabin that sat in the middle of the camp. It also doubled as the mess hall. "We should find everything in there as well as the schedule" he replied with a smile at his friend. "We can get something to eat while we get our assignments." he added as he guided the other over to the the assignment board.

DragonChild09

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image
Kazu Takuma

Kazu felt so happy to be with Yume again, he even almost grabbed the other boy's hand as he let him go, but he restrained himself. As Yume announced that they had made it to the main cabin, Kazu stared at the large wooden structure for a moment before smiling "Good thing you're here. You know I wander off easily." Kazu said with a small sheepish chuckle. He had always had a bit of a tendency to wander off, sometimes on purpose sometimes not. Taking the lead, Kazu happily moved over to the main cabin and opened the door for Yume "Here's to the start of a great summer." he chimed. Despite being away from Yume for quite sometime, it felt natural to be back at the other boy's side, like all the troubles in his own life had just disappeared and they were back in middle school. Back to days were things had been better for him.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:08 pm
Yume snorted at that statement. He knew all too well about the wandering. "Yeah. It won't be so bad once you memorize the camp map." he replied with a small smile at Kazu's declaration before grabbing thier schedules with the kids name on them. "Ah. It seems that you have the boys and I have the girls." He muttered as she handed Kazu's list to him while He read his own. He was secretly happy that Kazu was with him once again. He had missed him something fierce and it was like a part of him had been missing but now, he didn't feel quite so empty. He really did hope that they would be close again like they had been in middle school.

DragonChild09

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:24 am
User Image
Kazu Takuma

As Yume stated that he'd be fine once he started to memorize the map, Kazu let out a small chuckle "I don't know, my ability to get lost is pretty good." he teased. Taking the list from his friend, Kazu gave it a quick look over, he wasn't really sure how he had been expecting for the structure of the camp to be, he kind of just figured they would be assigned an instrument or two to teach to whichever kids signed up for it. Then a thought struck him "Oh, right. I'm suppose to bring something over to the nurse. Any idea were that would be?" he asked curiously.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:04 pm
Yume laughed softly, nodding. "Yeah. That is true." he replied with a smile. He blinked at the statement. "Ah. You habe to get check to make sure that you're up to date on your shots. That's all." he added after a momemt moment of thinking about it. "Come on. I'll show you were the infirmary lies." he finished before grabbing the other's hand once more and leading him outside and toward the nurse which wasn't too far off.

DragonChild09

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 pm
User Image
Kazu Takuma

As Yume figured that he had to see the nurse for a shot check, Kazu couldn't bring himself to tell his friend what the real reason was. As the other took his hand to lead the way, Kazu followed happily by his friend's side just glad that Yume seemed as happy to see him as he was to see him. Getting to the infirmary, Kazu let got of his friend's hand "Thanks, this shouldn't take to long, I got my papers and stuff in my pocket." he smiled. "I'll be right back!" he said before quickly heading into the infirmary. He didn't want Yume to have to worry about his condition. As the nurse came over, Kazu pulled out a few folded pieces of paper and handed them over to the lady, "Here you go, I was told to bring these to you." he spoke with a small smile. The nurse gave the papers a quick look through and nodded "I see, so you're Kazu. Don't worry, we'll make sure everything will be alright." the nurse spoke warmly with a small smile. "Thank you." Kazu replied and gave a small bow before giving a small wave and a fair well before heading out the door, hoping he could spend some more time with Yume before nightfall.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:53 pm
Yume blinked when Kazu headed towards the nurse, leaving him to wait outside. He wondered what that had been all about? He sat on the bench near the door as he waited for his friend, wondering what Kazu was hiding from him. Was he sick? Oh, he hoped not as he wanted to spend more tike with his best friend. He looked up when he heard Kazu return. "So, everything turn out okay?" he asked, standing up and dusting himself off as he awaited a reply from the other male.

DragonChild09

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image
Kazu Takuma

Kazu smiled as he spotted the Yume had waited for him on the nearby bench. Heading over to Yume, Kazu happily went over to the other boy and gave a small nod "Yeah, everything is fine. Just had to turn in some health papers." he spoke and made a small shooing motion as if trying to get rid of a bug "Nothing serious, just normal stuff." he added. "Anyway! What other cool places we got here at the camp?" he asked excitedly.

DragonMistress07

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces