Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 pm
Sabra Knight

Giving a slight shake of his head he said, "Not all that often, no. It seems that you inspire me to do such strange things though." The idea of chasing someone across the whole of Tendaji, across lands that he'd never even considered going to, it was madness. Yet here he was, having traveled all this distance to find one person. Had someone told him he'd be doing something like this before meeting Diya he'd of thought that they had gone crazy... and yet here he was. As she asked him if he was really so willing to leave if he was told to do so he could only nod his head, wondering if that meant that she was thinking on sending him on his way.

"Hm? Ahh... yes, I didn't know how to find you otherwise. We parted ways in Matori and I couldn't have guessed where you'd gone on my own." He only knew a bit about her plans after she escaped from her parents and would be fiancees after all. Without her brother and his directions he would never have figured out where Diya had gone and how long he had to catch up with her. It was... embarrassing, having to do such a thing but it was something that had to be done.

Giving a slight sigh he said, "It wouldn't be easy per say but I couldn't very well force my company upon you if you weren't interested in it. If I tried I would be no better then that wannabe fiancee we met in Matori." He didn't want to be compared to such a lowlife, not by Diya. It wasn't that he didn't want to be around her but he didn't want to be around her if she didn't want him around her. A line of thoughts as made Jolanta dizzy just thinking about it. Swallowing hard he found himself starring as she spoke, actually seeming as though she wasn't adverse to him being around?

"If you are alright with me being here then I really do want to be here, Diya." He murmured, cheeks coloring a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

She inspired him to do such things? The confession had her heart fluttering and the Matori couldn't help the slight violet flush that tinted the tips of her finned ears and her cheeks. But was this right? How was it that this handsome Yaeli man was confessing to her like this? Had she slipped and knocked her head to create such a fantastical situation? Nadiya could only imagine that the feelings that she had left behind with Jolanta hadn't resolved fully and that her subconscious was simply messing with her. Yet the bitter bite of the wind against the nape of her neck as the ship continued flying reminded her that yes, this was her reality.

"I'm glad he helped you." Her gaze softened as she thought of her brother. She owed him so many favors already and this...well this would make her truly in her brother's debt. He could have easily sent Jolanta on a wild goose chase but here he was standing before her. As usual Ahren had been keen and honest with the situation and wise about who to trust. But was it fair to subject Jolanta to her whims? Hesitation had her gaze lowering slightly, her long lashes kissing the top of her cheeks as she pondered over everything. And to hear Jolanta's reasoning, the way that he wouldn't push her to do something that she didn't want, it all made her heart melt in her chest. Of course her brother would tell Jolanta the truth - even he could see how good of a man the Yaeli was. He was so kind, so gentle despite his 'Steel Eyes' and the thought had the Matori slowly reaching out with a hand to touch his cheek.

"You would never be like that wannabe in my eyes." She quietly replied, her gaze searching his own thoughtfully, "Because you're a thousand times better than any of them, Jolanta." Her fingers tensed, hesitation tempting her to pull her hand away and then run before it was too late, but then the Matori pressed forward on her tiptoes so that she could wrap her arms around his neck and burrow her head against his shoulders, "Thank you for coming after me." She whispered, uncharacteristically shy as tears gathered in her gaze, "It means the world to me that you cared so much to come here so of course I won't send you away." He had haunted her thoughts so much....she still was in shock that he was actually here standing before her and that it was his warmth that she felt as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. If she kept them there then surely this was real and he wouldn't slip away into thin air like some dream.

She stood there for a moment just enjoying his presence before another breeze caught her attention and she found herself shivering slightly, "Perhaps...we can continue this conversation in my cabin. If you don't mind that is? It's private and I have plenty of space to share....to talk that is of course! I'm sure you're tired too..." And for once she didn't tease but rather flushed at the unintended hint that her words could have carried.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:50 pm
Sabra Knight

Jolanta gave a nod of his head, "I'm glad as well." If he didn't want to he supposed that Ahren really didn't have to help him, did he? That the advice of the man helped him to find her it was... well, a relief. Especially since it didn't seem as though she was too against him following her here. Now that he was here, now that he could see her, he felt as though he was in the right place. He was meant to be here with her. A thought that caused him to flush a bit more. It was strange to feel like this after spending so much time as a mercenary with his heart cut off from everything and everyone around him.

"Ahh... t-thank you." He said, sounding a bit embarrassed as she gave him that bit of praise about being better then that jerk from Matori. It was a simple compliment but one that he appreciated nevertheless. That he was better then her last suitor meant that he had a chance, right? He hoped that was what it meant at least. A jolt went through Jolanta as Diya came close to him and wrapped her arms around him. He blinked a couple times, starring down at her, before he finally lifted am arm to wrap it around her waist. He'd never really been a hands on, cuddly person so he felt a bit awkward but this was... nice.

Giving a slow nod he said in a hushed tone, "Ahh, yes, I'm glad I did too and... thank you for not chasing me off..." It would have been pretty uncomfortable for them both to go all the way to Belrea on the same ship knowing the other was on the airship as well.

"Huh?" He blinked a couple times then his skin darkened again as she invited him back to her cabin, one that she said was 'private' where they had plenty of space to share and they could talk. He gave a rapid nod of his head, taking a step after her, before he said, "Ah! First I need to drop Daffodil off. They have a place where the beasts that are traveling stay and I need to bring her there. Can I join you after I do that? Unless you want to join me on that quick errand?" He didn't want to let her go but if she'd rather go to her room first he understood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:19 pm
Orpheus Solon

Nadiya's eyes gleamed with tears but the Matori quickly shook her head to dispel them, "Thank you then for following." She found herself saying simply before reaching out a hand to slowly lace her fingers with his own, "I don't mind joining you." After all if she let go of him now who was to say that something wouldn't separate them again? The thought made her fingers tighten around Jolanta's hand and the Matori tugged him along, "I think I remember where those places are so just follow me, okay?"

Taking a few steps forward Nadiya then paused again to glance over Jolanta. As she studied him a small genuine smile spread across her lips and she couldn't help the happiness that lit her expression, "This way." She found herself saying before turning away again to hide the spreading flush that decorated her cheeks. She just hoped that Jolanta would be okay once they were in Belrea and that hopefully it wouldn't be such an awful experience for him....

And maybe just maybe she could convince him to stay with her for the full time that she was there....

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:27 am
Sabra Knight

Jolanta gave a nod of his head, cheeks flushing a bit, and he said, "Ahh... y-yeah, your welcome." She was thanking him for following her here but it wasn't something he felt he should be thanked for. It was just a gamble that he wanted to take, the first one in his life it felt, and he felt like he had to follow her. He was glad that he did since it seemed as thought things were working out. For the first time he felt as though his curse wasn't digging it's claws in. As she said that she knew where the beasts were meant to stay he gave a nod, following along after her, with Daffodil following them both.

"Thank you, Diya." He murmured, glad that she was leading. It meant that they would be able to drop the little janarim pup off sooner, which meant that they would get to sit down and chat again. It would be nice, just the two of them, sitting down and talking about things to come. He hadn't really wanted to invest a lot into anything when it came to the future, instead just doing things from day to day. Now here he was looking for something that was just the opposite of that and instead of afraid he was excited! Nervous if course, but still excited.

If things worked out then maybe he wouldn't be alone any more? Something to look forward to for sure.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff