Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:57 pm
"Hai! Mina-san!" Senya gave her the letter "Read it, I already have with my alchemy spider senses, teehee" she joked "Sounds like a love letter"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:38 pm
Lenn sighed as she looked at the letter in her hand. She hesitated, then opened it.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:32 pm
"C'mon c'mon read it read it!!" Senya bounced  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:51 pm
Lenn let out a sigh of relief as she turned to Senya. "It's nothing much. He's just asking me how I am, if I've improved on my alchemy, where I live right now, and a few other things." She smiled. "Thankfully it's not a love letter."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:20 pm
"It figures, right?" She whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Lenn sighed. She put the letter on her desk and looked at a picture of Edward she had drawn. She picked it up and clenched it in her fist.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:05 pm
"Ny the way, he should be arriving here soon"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:59 pm
Lenn fell the crumpled piece of paper fall to the ground. "That's... Okay." She sighed and looked at the drawing of her and Edward on the floor. "AS long as he hesitates to enter..."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:11 pm
"Okaaaaayy" she said with a wink, the door bell rang "I shall get it" she ran down the hall and answered the door. a blond boy around her age and a person in an armor suit were to be seen. the boy wrapped his arms around her in suprize she and he fell to the floor "SENYA!!!! HOWS IT GOING, GIRL?" he cried out happily as they landed "Geroffme!!!" she said in a muffled voice "Your automail is crushing me!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:54 pm
Lenn didn't turn around to smile at them or anything. She couldn't smile; she never did. She would smile, butt always be sad. She'd never smile happily. Lenn shrugged and stepped on the drawing.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:03 pm
Edward put on a cat-like face, grinning micheviously. He snuck up from behind Lenn and covered her eyes with his hand "Guess who?" he said in a sing song voice  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:57 pm
Lenn sighed. "You're awfully hyper today, Edward." She took his hands from her eyes and bent down to pick up the drawing. She crumpled it into a ball and walked over to the kitchen to put it in the andle. She walked back and sighed. "Over-active, I guess?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:26 pm
A frown came over Edwards brow "Your awfully glum"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:52 pm
Lenn shook her head slowly. "You wouldn't know." She walked out of her house and sighed. She said to herself. "You don't know how I feel. You don't know anything about me." She walked into an alley, where she could be alone.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Every one, Sen, Al, and Ed stared at each other and frowned "Whats up with that?" she said, pushing her blond hair out of her face "She usually loves visits from people."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff