Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sengo was about ready to leave when the princess in black armor walked past him and he seen her hand signal as she pointed to the battle yard and the thought of a fight brought a little grin to his face but he waited for a moment to let her get ahead of him and he then turned to follow,he then noticed the Alster with another new boy and as he passed them he grinned before walking away the people moved out of the for the girl out of he could only guess respect but they moved away form him out of fear,it didn't take them long to reach the yard and that is when he finely spoke his voice low and cold."I don't know what you hope to get form this little duel."He says as he stands across form her,his eyes where cold and white lines soon flickered into life around his left eye.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

Princess Kraehe

Little did he know, the students were treating her the same way as they were evading him. However none of them were her concern at the moment as they both entered the battle yard on opposite sides. The field was closed off to all wondering eyes expect when a tournament or training is going on. The yard all dirt expect for a few stray weeds that managed to pop through the earth. It was sounded by wooden frame stands for spectators to witness the student's progression. Luckily it was just them two and no one else to disturb their battle, not even her supervisors. She had lost them in the crowd and made sure to be inconspicuous when she came here. Once the boy spoke, his low abrasive voice was as cold as ice. Surely he knew why she wanted to battle because he was itching to draw blood like her. "That's not what you really want to ask, is it?" she paused to let her manipulative monotone voice sink in. "You want to see what you'll get out of it. You wouldn't have accepted otherwise." The words rolled right off her tongue as she yanked her blade from its sheath. The hunk of metal slammed into the ground picking up dust as she gripped the black leather handle. Suddenly, white rune markings appeared on his left eyes enforcing her to take caution. She didn't know her opponent's strengths or abilities so she figured she was start it out slow and use full force later. "Ladies first." She blurted out as she dragged the blade across the ground until she got close enough to swing it at him still relaying on one arm. The free hand would come in handy in a bit as she concealed a pile of dirt in it that she picked up on her way to him. As she swung she threw the dirt in his eyes hoping to blind him temporarily.

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:05 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien looked at him as he spoke but thought it over, "Damien Darke, and no need to be sorry, im use to it by now, you can clearly see im not fully human. People will act how they will, there is nothing that can be done to change that." He explained but shrugged, "There really isnt but its more of a private school. Mixed with a bit of home schooling before I had to take tests to skip the first year. The least time I spend here the better." He stated as he then noticed the two trouble makers, the princess who smelled like trouble and the one who seemed to eminate fear to others walked by. They both seemed to give him a glance which made him worry, "Well it was a pleasure meeting you Aister, I guess we might run into each other again." He said as he would take his leave. He actually followed the two but kept hidden, to know who best to avoid, he figured it would be best to know what they can do. To know the enemy helps avoid them, atleast thats what he thinks. He remained hidden, peeking to see what was going on with the battle they were deciding to have.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:28 am
TunaDishCosplayer

Sengo listened to her as she spoke,she wasn't wrong there was something about her that reminded him of his sister she was younger then what she would be now but she acted just like her,his eyes narrowed when she rushed towards him he bent backwards when the blade went over him,some of the dirt did get into his eyes but only his right one.When the blade flew over him he touched the flat of the blade and for just a moment the same white markings showed up on the blade,once it was clear he flips out of range and lands on his feet he right eye was closed but his face didn't change at all."That is a nice sword you have there,so young yet you made a masterpiece."He says as he removes the cloak and it falls to the ground,he then kneels down and puts his right arm over his chest and the markings cover his whole body before fading."I am the bone of my sword,steal is my body fire is my blood,so as I pray."As she spoke wind started to pick up around him before lighting arced off him and into the ground around him then there was a bright flash of light and when the light faded and the dust settled Sengo was standing with countless weapons behind him."Unlimited Blade Works."He lifted a hand and a sword flew form the ground and into his hand,then two more flew form the ground stright towards her before he him self rain at her sword in full swing,his aim was to cleave the girl in half.

((Ooc: I am sorry if it takes a little longer to post back I am not getting you're quotes for some reason))  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:37 am
User Image

Princess Kraehe

He bent over backwards to dodge her blade however his right eye was blinded by the sand she tossed at him. As the blade glided over him whistling through the air he touched it infected it with white rune markings. She was able to observe them more closely once the two of them flipped backwards from each other distancing their selves. Since her blade had been tampered with she figured it would be best to not use it to frequently for this fight. The markings could be temporarily or permanent and she shouldn't assume anything until she knows the extent of his powers. He complimented her sword and her accomplishments on crafting such a fine weapon at her age. Before she could retort, he removed his white cloak letting it flutter to the ground gracefully. Bending on his knees, his whole body illuminated with the rune markings which appeared to be a surge of power for him. Praying profusely, electricity jumped from his body and around him as wind picked up ruffling their hair and clothes. Karehe shielded her eyes from the lightening show until the wind, light, and dust faded from him. When she looked up again, multiple ethereal blades were plunged into the ground around him. Her eyes widened in sheer surprise and awe of his magnificent powers.

Yet, she would not let herself be swayed or intimidated by his strength because the man may have an impressive arsenal but can he truly wield them all. Lifting a hand, a blade yanked itself from the grown the flew into his palm while the other two blades he released were aimed at her as a distraction. The oldest strategy in the book, however, if its not broke not fix it. She acrobatically flipped sideways to avoid the swords as he launched straight for her ready to cut her in half. Placing her own blade in front of her, she dug her heels into the earth and enforced the backside of the sword with her arm. If she managed to stop his blow, she would hold him back enough to jump out from behind her weapon to ambush him. This is a risky move considering she'll be abandoning her own weapon momentarily just to get the jump on him. If she is success, she was planning to eradicate his other eye to get rid of his vision all together. Her back up plan if this didn't work was to again abandon her blade and run until she can go back around to retrieve it once more.

BlueBunnieBabe

Pagan Yanik

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:00 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

Sengo swing the sword with so much force that when it hit her sword his sword cracked before it shattered almost like glass and when that happened more markings appeared on both her blade and his own body,a grin crossed his lips and he spoke."I see it now."He says before he plants his feet on the ground and jumps backwards doing a flip before landing a good twenty feet away or so,he then blinks a few times and he then opens both eyes again and he looks towards her."I hope you are done playing around because I am but I guess I should thank you I have a new weapon to use now."He says with a grin he then closes his eye again before holding out a hand and he then whispered to him self before a sword started to form in front of him.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image

Princess Kraehe

The ethereal blade hit her at full force, but shattered like glass which flabbergasted her seeing how fragile his weapons are. She was pushed back just a tad, but didn't make her move since he distanced himself from her instantly. The white runes enveloped her sword again and surged throughout the boy's body. His insult made her grit her teeth if he thought this had been a game the entire time. No, this was research to analyze his strengths and weaknesses for their next encounter. She absorbed every word trying to comprehend the last bit of information as he kicked the battle up a notch. Closing his eyes, he activated his runes to duplicate her blade to match and exceed her power. This whole time he had inquired the molecular structure of her weapon and was planning to use it against her from the beginning. However, their had to be limitations to the blade considering how the last one shattered so easily. Still, she wouldn't underestimate his abilities because for all she knew he could beat her with this move. Smirking she chimed, "Nice weapon. Now lets see how it compares to the original!" She leaped forward slashing left and right ready to chop him into pieces.

BlueBunnieBabe

Pagan Yanik

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:41 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

A grin formed but this one was chilling and his eyes narrowed when she rushed at him swinging her sword at him."Even my blades must abide the laws of nature but nothing in those laws say the counterfeit cant surpass the original."He says as he spins the blade and blocks her cross cut with a swift block,his feet planted to the ground.She hits hard but his muscle mass made up for this,he didn't look like it but Sengo was almost all muscle form all his training and battles.He then pushes off his back foot and pushes her off him."Time to end this."He says as another sword forms in his off hand,it was a smaller blade,it was silver and had a hex pattern on it along with a yin yang just above the hilt,he then swings back at her with the copied sword then he stabs out form behind that sword with his smaller dagger.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:11 pm
User Image

Princess Kraehe

His counterfeit blade had all the endurance of her own as he stunted her attacks holding her off. His muscle mass also surpassed her due to the fact that he was a male, but also had trained in a different division than she. Suddenly, using bluntly force he pushed her away forming a silver dagger with a hexagon hilt above the blade. Within the shape was the yin and yang symbol which ironically summed the two up. Once again he swung with the imitation sword which she was able to dodge, but the other blade she knew was coming. Maneuvering her body slightly so he wouldn't stab her in a vital area, she prepared for the agonizing impacting. When the dagger penetrated her side the pain was so unbearable that she coughed up blood and immediately fell unconscious. She dropped her weapon as she knees buckled under her and her dilated eyes began to close.

BlueBunnieBabe

Pagan Yanik

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:40 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

Sengo's eyes widened when his dagger stuck her,lucky for her he stopped his swing before the blade went in too deep and he quickly pulled back when her knees gave out,he did catch her after all she did remind him of his sister now in more ways then one."Don't fear death is not coming for you yet."He says as her eyes close he then picks up her blade and puts it in her sheath before he picks her up and carries her to the medical wing of the school and lays her down before the nurses got to the room to help he put her sword against the wall and stood in the corner of the room."We had a duel and my dagger bit into her side she made sure I missed any vitals even though I wasn't aiming for them."He told them before they removed him form the room.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

Princess Kraehe

She was almost positive that he wouldn't bring himself to end her life because even she could see that he wasn't aiming for her vitals. She felt her weight being submerged in his arms as his muffled voice spoke to her. Unfortunately, it was to drowned out to hear so she couldn't make out a word he was trying to convey to her. Hours later, she awoke slowly in the hospital wing of the school. The nurses had done their job patching her up and had left the room to allow her rest. The surveillance that was suppose to be watching here is probably suspended at the moment. As much as her parents spited her for her actions that last thing they would want her is dead. She was actually happily for once that the person she was alone with was her adversary as well as a potential ally. She groaned slightly before glancing at him and smirking. "You're pretty smart for not finishing me off." All jokes aside, she had to wonder why he didn't kill her when he appeared to be so admit about their battle. "Why didn't you do it? You have the power...so..." She wanted an explanation.

BlueBunnieBabe

Pagan Yanik

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:49 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

Sengo waited in the room after every one had left and when she started to wake he looks over at her and listens to her."Killing you at the time would have yielded me nothing."He says pointing to her wound."Keep that as a reminder to always watch your sides,you are skilled in combat but you have never seen a real battle before have you?"He asks.

((Ooc:Sorry its short but its more of a back and forth now))  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:04 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pagan Yanik

(My word you guys make us do a lot of reading, haha, if combat is a normal thing, I guess my character should be careful... not to hurt your characters xp )

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince
Damien watched as the fight went on, he was surprised at the combat skills of both combatants but kept hidden and would just observe. His ears twitched at their words as they would go back and forth at one another. He then couldnt believe that she had gotten stabbed as he hadnt expected them to go for wounding blows if this had been some kind of training spar. He decided it best to stay hidden till they were completely gone and he slipped back into the school. He adjusted his shirt a bit, replaying the fight they had in his head. The girl in armor seemed to use head on, mostly powerful strikes, both to defend and attack, putting strength behind her blade. The guy, dressed as a mage, appears to be able to use runes and can even mimic weapons, that seems to be an issue to be dealt with but it was all knowledge he would write in a journal. He didnt plan to fight but if he got dragged into a fight, friend or foe, it seemed better to know just in case.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image

Princess Kraehe

He knew that killing her would bring him no pleasure and he wouldn't gain anything from it. He pointed to her wound saying how skilled she was om combat, but has never seen a real battle. "It's true. War has eluded me so far, but one day I will join the front lines." The thought made her mind soar.

Pagan Yanik

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:11 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

He could tell just by looking at her and how she spoke that she wanted a true battle."If you want to kill you better be ready to be killed Kraehe."He says as he stands up and walks up to her sword and removes it form the sheath and turns to her."This weapon is indeed a fine well crafted and balanced for its size."He says looking the weapon over before returning it."But a weapon is only as good as its welder I think I proved that by using your own weapon against you."He says turning back to her."My name is Sengo Muramasa I am the air to the muramasa dynasty."  
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff