Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Sci-FI RolePlays
The Eden Project Open/Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

Gᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ Mɪɴɪ

User Image
Gem and Mini were in their lab working on a project that has been on going for quit some time. As they working they did things that other hardly even asked for and it was like they could read each others minds. But who would believe that? While Mini had her face against her micoscope, Gem was at the computers doing mathamatical analysis when an email message popped onto the screen. Gem read it and was surprised that Cody was inviting them to a party at his apartment. The girls hardly ever leave the lab because they were also working on something new. Gem looked over at her sister who was writing something down and said. "Hey Mini, Cody invited us to a party."

"What kind of party?" Mini asked not even looking away from her work.

"A birthday party for one of his friends." She said and fininished up what she was doing. She saved the data and made 3 backup copies. Never know when something might happen. Gem walked over the Mini and leaned against the table. "We should go. It might give us a chance to make a new friend too. We can't be stuck in this lab forever."

Giving a sigh Mini signed her paperwork and plave it in a large filing cabinet. "Fine, lets go. Then once done, back to work okay?"

Gem gave a quick nod, grabbed her sister's hand and pulled her out of the lab. On the way out she closed off the lights and locked the lab doors close.

User Image

HealingAssass1n

Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:50 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

User Image
Eclipse The German Shepherd/Arctic Wolf Hybrid

Eclipse took the meat as Euphemia gave it to her. Once they left for the party, she guarded Euphemia the entire way. Though as soon as they got to the party, she went over to Cody, and sat next to him wagging her tail. She then went over to her toys during the movie and gave it to Euphemia, but she didn't want to play with it, she was giving it to her mommy as a gift for her birthday. Eclipse had seen Cody doing this and wanted to try it. She then set the toy in Euphemia's lap before she wagged her tail and licked hte girl's hand happily.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|| Age: 22|| Role: Medical || Doctor || Male || polyamory || American
ByronDawson
‾ ‾‾ ‾‾‾ ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ‾‾‾ ‾‾ ‾
| location: Leaving the Medical wing | with: ? |

Erratic, strange, Unpredictable

Byron had some papers in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other,"Seizures have been occurring near the base of the tree roots on this victims tentacles...", he muttered as if you looked closer he was reading some strange article upside down while a few medical staff passed waving,"Called the Regrowth affect...", he looked up as he stood puzzled wondering where he was heading and then shrugged stuffing the papers under his arm as he went on his way down the medical wing leaving out he headed onto the main platform,"Doctor Byron", said a voice over the speaker,"You have a phone on line 1", he looked up at the ceiling oddly before leaving to answer the phone,"Heeellloo", he said smiling as he sipped on his coffee,"Mmmmm... maybe...", he looked down at his clock,"If I got time... I can stop by there?", he hung up apparently someone was planning some birthday bash and a few people were invited,"Now what do I get a little girl...", he scratched his head puzzled leaving the actual medical wing...

An hour or so later he arrived knocking on the door to Cody's apartment he had a wrapped present tucked under his arm his lab coat still on his his hair crazy and his coffee still in hand,"Did I forget to wash", he asked himself out loud beginning to sniff his armpit in comfort to his own uncertainty before letting out a breathe of relief,"Nah I'm good", he let out a sigh of relief.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion
They are at Cody's apartment

User Image
Secondary Head of Engineering
Cody Rivera

Cody had a really fun time with the small 'party' he had set up, glad for dinner and was enjoying the movie with her. He was happy to see that Eclipse was enjoying herself as well, he knew that she would miss his father being around but it was something she was use to. He still was happy to think of Eclipse as a member of the family since he first met her in the program. She had just been grafted the robotic limbs and was going through physical therapy which he remembered her being unsteady at first. He was happy that she still remained the happy little dog she was before her accident. He then turned his attention to Euphemia when she asked her question and lightly laughed, "Well its like standing out in an airless vacuum of freezing death..." he spoke but laughed, "Honestly its hard to explain, every time i head out, I hear the clunk of my mag boots against the hull as I walk around, gazing out at the stars and depending on the side of the station, I can see the earth and moon." He stated softly.

He was probably going to say more when he suddenly heard a knock at his door, "Really..." he asked as he picked up a small tablet off the table and saw the image of who was at the door, someone he knew, "Byron... for a doctor, i assumed you wouldnt have been late, or at least have responded to the message invitation... come in." He stated as the door opened at Cody hitting a button allowing him to enter. When he was going to close it, he noticed Gem and Mini arrive, "Gem... Mini... i work with you two and know your genius knows no bounds, but did you two serious come without responding?" He somewhat joked and got up, pausing the movie, "Welp, Euphemia, this is Doctor Byron Dawson, had to deal with him a couple of times, has a few burns from an invention malfunctioning. And these two are Gem and Mini, they were helping me with the invention that caused said burns... turns out we had the power set wrong, it was two inputs different from the one I set." He said as he teased the girls a bit. He knew they were wonderful to have around for their skills and knowledge but one thing he learned, they communicate flawlessly and almost telepathically to one another, but to others, not so much.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Euphemia Dixu

As they spoke, Eclipse brought her one of her toys and placed it on her lap to imitate Cody's actions. She giggled and accepted the gift humbly as she scratched her furry friend behind the ears. After Euphemia asked her random question Cody laughed, but explained the experience so vividly. She could imagine herself in the frozen void floating aimlessly among the stars. She visualized the blue sphere with dots of green from the landscapes and white swirling clouds over lapping each other. The moon illuminating pale off white with craters forming the surface.

Her tranquil state was interrupted by a knock at the door and when he opened it a man in a lab coat with messy black hair was standing at the entrance. Byron Dawson is a doctor that is close to Cody considering how many injures the boy sustains with his daily occupation. He wasn't the only late arrival as two twin girls with tan skin and opposite colored hair appeared. They were technical geniuses and helped Cody when he was in a pinch. She wasn't accustom to turning new friends down and if Cody approved of them then they must be excellent people. Standing up, she brushed off her white dress and stretched out her hand to the doctor. "It's a pleasure to meet you Doctor Dawson," she wanted to be as respectable to his profession as possible. "I'm sure you'll see me a lot in the future!" Euphemia was kind of a accident prone and would get herself into the most unusual fixes. She then walked over to the girls and held out her hands to both of them so they could handshake simultaneously. "It's nice to meet you both! You're really pretty!" She complimented them genuinely hoping they knew that she wasn't teasing or pretending to be nice. The last thing she wanted was a jealous spat between all of them. After the introductions she turned to Cody wondering what they should do now since watching a movie with a bunch of friends wouldn't be very interesting. "How should we crank this party up a notch?"

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 am
ByronDawson

Byron looked up to see Cody saying something about his tardiness and introducing him to a wonderful blonde,"Ah Enchante", he said bowing deeply and trying to take her hand when out of the corner of his eyes he seen the two twin geniuses,"EEEPPP!!", he jumped up a good 2 feet into the air like a scared school girl and turned around to face the two women,"Incredible Identical twins...", he let out a soft chuckle trying to calm his nerves as he cleared his throat and turned to Cody and Euphemia,"Okay where is the birthday girl", he gleamed taking out he rectangular package from underneath his arm he began to dance up and down on one foot from the other in delight,"I have the best present!", Byron found himself particularly pleased to see that despite everything else he nailed this,"Where's the little girl???", he beamed trying to look behind the two adults hoping to see a child.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:23 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

User Image

Eclipse's tail wagged as her ears were scratch glad that Euphemia loved the gift. Then as more people arrived, Eclipse tilted her head a bit. Especially to Byron's question about a little girl. She was watching from beside of Cody, wondering if Byron was a little confused. She let out a Robotic bark, trying to tell him there wasn't a little girl, but that this was Euphemia's party. Eclipse then went over to Byron, unsure if he knew she was even there, or who she was.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

Gᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ Mɪɴɪ

User Image
As both girls made it to Cody's appartment and was invited in Gem and Mini smiled at cody and both of them gave him a hug. "Of course we did Cody. Why would we respond to the invite when we would have came anyways." Gem said. Mini nodded her head to agreeing with her sister. The party was going when the Euphemia walked over to them and told them how they were really pretty.

"Thanks." Mini said and took her left hand for a handshake while Gem to the other. "I'm Mini by the way."

"And I'm Gem." Gem said with a smile giggle. "We believe that our parents did something. But who knows. Sorry if we didn't bring you a gift. We got here really fast."

After the introtuction with Euphemia the girls heard a loud eep and saw the Dr. Dawsone jumping over excited about seeing them. They looked at the doc weirdly, like he never saw twins before in his life. And smart ones at that. Gem gave a samll wave thinking that Dr. Dawson was a hoot while Mini just rolled her eyes thinking that he was a little nuts especially when he went looking for a little girl.

User Image

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

User Image
Cody Rivera

Cody sighed quietly as he watched both the doctor and the twins with how they were both smart in their fields but where he onced considered himself a weird guy or an oddball, they all were very odd socially. He figured it wasnt an issue though and looked at Byron, "Its bot a little girls party, its Euphemia's." He said pointing to Euphemia, "It was on the invite, Euphemia's 21st birthday..." he stated but decided it best to not make the comment he had in mind for the twins but decided against it. He then thought it over, "Well we could go to the bar in town, get you your first drink, seeing as I had figured that it was just goijg to be us." He said the last part more for him and Euphemia because he has expected Byron and the twins to have been too busy to come.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 pm
ByronDawson

Byron found his mouth go dry at the mention of the young lady before him was her birthday and he stared at the box in discontempt..."Uh...", he said wondering if it were a good idea hand it over inside contained the latest baby doll all the children on earth were wanting and he knew he messed up with that,"Oh...okayy.....", he turned and shoved the package against his back,"Wrong presence this was for uh... my niece!", he said nervously knowing his niece was just born 2 years ago she was much to small for this baby doll and would not be wanting it after his younger brother got married and had a little girl,"Sorry wrong package...", he chuckled softly,'I'm a sociable mess...', he thought to himself as he bit his lower lip,"Ms. Euphemia... I do apologize... drinks on me", he told cody gulping he could at least make up for his idiocy in one way or another he may be an expectional doctor but he was a quack when it came to socialize with real people outside his profession.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Euphemia Dixu

Byron was an eccentric one thinking the party was for some little girl and to make up for his competence he decided to treat everyone to a drink. He even hid the present from her making up some excuse, but she didn't need a gift regardless. Same with the twin, after they introduced themselves personally they apologized for not getting a present. "No its fine. I don't need anything really." She stated waving her hands gingerly. At this point, Cody suggested they'd go to a bar for her first drink with sounded fantastic. Euphemia sensed a little disappointment in his voice because he assumed it would just be him and her, sadly that wasn't the case. Yet, they would have many more opportunities alone with Eclipse of course. "That's prefect Cody. Lead the way Doctor!" She chimed as she sweetly nudged Cody and smiled hoping he would cheer up.

HealingAssass1n

GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:26 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

TunaDishCosplayer

GuenivereOrion

User Image
Cody Rivera

Cody watched as Byron made a bit of a fool of himself but soon he just shook his head slightly before he saw that they agreed a bit about the drinks. He looked at all of them, even Eclispe, "Alright then, I know the best place on the station. Follow me." He said as he ushered everyone a bit out of his apartment, which once everyone was out, he closed the door and had it locked. He looked at the twins, "I know you two had stuff that you were probably working on but its the stations first day as its full status, its time to relax." He said as he lead them out to a bar that was made from the same material as every other building but the inside had the rustic but clean appearance of a bar. Their were a couple off duty workers inside at a couple tables but Cody walked over to the bar, "Hey Shamus, first rounds on my tab please." He said as the older irish man stood behind the bar, getting a drink ready for Cody already. He poured the blue drink into a glass of shredded ice, "One reactor coolant, what can I get for the rest of yas." He spoke kindly to the others. Some of the specials were either Scifi, or irish themed drinks along with normal beers and wines.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:51 am
TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

User Image

Eclipse followed Cody and the others towards the bar, going inside knowing she was allowed inside since she was also part of the crew partly as a security hound. Plus the fact that she was always well behaved. She sat beside of Cody panting a bit, as she was a bit thirsty from running around all day. Though she could go a bit longer than normal dogs without water, thanks to her bionic parts, she still needed to eat and drink to survive.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:16 am
GuenivereOrion
ByronDawson

Byron followed his group to the bar and managed not to speak along the way though he was dripping buckets of sweat. He messed up big time! He managed to slide the package into a trash can along the way hoping no one noticed. Entering the bar didn't seem to much of a pleasure either he was way out of his element in this place! Upon coming up to the bar tender he smacked his hand down onto the table causing attention in whole bar,"I wanna drink!", he glared importantly at the bartender who looked at him very strange and asked cautious,"Uh... what kind sir...", byron was puzzled and then turned to his company of friends,"What are we getting?", he asked them trying to be just as serious because he felt this was an intense moment on a stand off or something.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Euphemia Dixu

They went to a bar by the station as Cody had suggested earlier. The place was quaint and the atmosphere was inviting as they all crowded into the building to started ordering. Cody acknowledged Shamus, the Irish bartender friendly having been to this establishment before. He asked for a blue drink called Reactor Coolant which sounded appetizing. Cody had great taste so she decided to follow his lead and get what he got. She made sure that the bartender could get Eclipse a bowl of water so she wouldn't feel left out. As for the twin, she anticipated their pick since they seemed a lot more mature than her. The Doctor on the other hand ecstatically demanded his drink causing the whole bar to look in their direction. Euphemia was a bit embarrassed and when she received her drink she slipped on it quietly. This was nice and all, but she really wished she could finish her conversation alone with Cody. She glanced at him discreetly wondering what to say but all she could choke out as a generic statement. "This is good." She laughed awkwardly before exhaling cheaply slipping on her drink again. If she didn't slow down she was going to get more drunk than she intends too.

HealingAssass1n

GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

Sci-FI RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items