Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:11 am
GuenivereOrion

Kalel turns to the woman and gives her a smile."Yes I am but I am also his head knight."He says turning to her."I have to ask why would you conceal your self in a robe like that."He asks a confused look on his face he then looks around the room at all the things and smiles again."You have ingredients I have never seen before,then again I don't get out as much any more."He says sadly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:16 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra yawned as she continued to mix up her little herbal she was starting,"Well My lady is very particular about women being conservative in this land", she told him,"She finds that skimpy clothing or things that show to much skin are a disgrace to our femininity and sees it as just eye candy for men or something like that", she then took a dropper and began to add liquid to her concoction,"I usually always wear that heavy robe when with company or with my Lady I will not displease her highness she is calm yes but I have seen her riled up over things that are small I suppose it comes in grief losing her parents so young and having no other Heir than herself to pass on the lineage", she turned to the man,"Sorry you don't get out much I'm not suppose to leave the castle but....", she smiles,"I make exceptions... Lady Ophelia feels that I am to adventurous at times but I have been working on personal projects that require my attention outdoors".
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:31 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu closed his eyes and listened to her talk it was small but there was a small shake her in her voice,he got up and followed her and kneels in front of her and puts a hand on hers."You parents where true warriors and didn't deserve a death like that but even so they went down fighting and together."He then spoke in the dragons language "Dinok Us Dukaan". He whispers."Death before dishonor those are the words we dragon kin live by it is always the words I use to describe your parents,and I see both of them in you so like these Ancient stones stand strong and never waver."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia looked up at him and comforted smile as she found her heart beating just slightly faster than normal,"Thank you for your words of comfort...", she told him softly. She stood slowly and then holding his hand in hers she walked them through the garden,"You dont' need to worry about providing to many plants and gardens in your realm your mountains are full or iron, ore, rare stones... we can trade alot of our things with yours.. We can become thriving kingdoms so jubliant in time but...", she shook her head,"Your right after this marriage we need to see about bring forward other nations to discuss peace between the borders it wont be long before War will try to break out again".she turned to him rather concerned,"How are your borders holding up my Lord?", she asked.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:40 am
GuenivereOrion

"Will most of my days are spent learning new ways to make things disappear weather that be a enemy solder or a building."He says with a laugh he then looks back at her."What kind of projects if you don't mind me asking maybe I can lend a hand and I just don't get that if a woman wishes to show off her body then let her my lords Ryoko is always half naked and no one seems to bat an eye at her for it even my lord dosn't care to much even though she flirts with him every chance she gets."He says laughing at how many times that is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:51 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra frowned,"That wont be a good thing...", sighed Cassandra,"My Lady can become very jealous if she finds that is another woman involved regardless if she is a pet or good friend...", she shook her head,"My Lady can not help it its in her Feral nature to be a dominant female... she will not have other women trying to outclass her through looks or actions.. that is why there is such a high component for descentsy in this place your Ryoko must learn if they are to marry she wont be able to run around in those clothes for much longer", she frowned, when she remember he asked what kind of project she instinctively hide her body over the cauldron,"Nothing!! Nothing at allllll!", she warned whisking her finger back and forth,"You must know I have no.. uh... intentions of telling you anything", she narrowed her eyes trying to be menacing but failing horribly.
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:52 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiled when she smiled at him and walked with her hand in hand."Most kingdoms wont risk attacking our lands after all we can attack form the air and ground it would only take a few riders a day or two to brake a city form the air with there dragons hitting with there breath attacks."He says turning to her."Once the marriage is done I will treat and protect this land no matter the cost and I have to agree the more Nations we can work with the less wars we or our children will have to face."He says warmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:58 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia nodded in agreement,"I agree with you wholeheartedly", she told him,"The more alliances and the fewer enemy's the better for our future", she looked out over the horizon,"There is one quest I ask of you... I know it sounds... horrible but my conscious has eaten on this for a very long time now", she turned to him directly sorrow in her eyes,"If we can not bring the nation that attacked us unprovoked and destroyed my family to justify their actions.. I ask you will help me conquer their land and defeat them", she was serious she never been more serious in her life injustice was something that would not be tolerated in her kingdom and never was all criminals were punished no matter what the cost,"Please..", she whispered,"I will look for a peaceful and diplomatic approach first but if they refuse I ask your help in defeating them", she wished to end the barbarian of animals being forced to attack each other for sport and that city was the worst of them all she could get them to amend their deaths by asking that all animal cruelty be put to a stop or course of war if the general public knew what pain they caused they wouldn't have dared placed it before.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:01 am
GuenivereOrion

Kalel listened and sighs."Will then there going to a war on the inside becuse Ryoko is the same way as lady Ophelia but I wont lie should be fun to watch."He says laughing at the though of them going at it like little girls.He then seen her cover her cauldron with her body and laughs when she trys to be menacing and gives her a smile."Now what would a beautiful witch like you have to hide."He says folding his arms with a bigger smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:07 am

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra gasped as if she had been insulted,"I will tell your right now sir", she said rather angrily,"This", she motioned to her face and body,"Is not true beauty I shall show the aspects True beauty!!", and with that she went over to a wall and she pulled on a book and the wall circled to turn around and reveal a picture and beheld a ugly looking woman with green skin black stick hair and old and craggily like,"That my sir...", she said producing an unexpected tear,"Is true beauty..", she then sighed raptured,"I have been trying for several years now to get like her I've tried eating 20 sweets a day I've tried to lounge around for a week or more I've tried weight potions i've tried using frog liver and Fungi stew to help give me warts or even green skin", she choked out a dramtical cry,"But at last!! I am shrewn to be this miserable maid with cream skin and soft hair... words that come from my mouth sound like my mother before me and she was known to have a gorgeous singing voice so the people say and I despise it!", she snarled.
[sorry pagan she is an idiot I had her recycle from an old witch I used in a guild years ago lmao]

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu listened and put a hand on both her shoulders and looks deep into her saddened blue eyes with his silver ones."You have my word if peace can't be reached I will be the first one there and the last one to leave an unprovoked attack is a cowered war,if they wont repent then they will grovel at your feet."He says taking her hand in his."There are things in this world I can't stand but cowereds are by far the worst.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Kalel looked at her completely confused."You think that is beauty,I don't know where you got that idea form but you are far off the mark there."He says shaking his head."Look at you any woman would die to have a body like yours and any man would kill to be with you."He points at the picture."That is likely to get your killed or worse shammed."He says,he couldn't even began to understand why she would want to do that to her self

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:30 am
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia looked up into his eyes and swore her oath as well,"And I swear that I will be beside you at all times even if it means the death of me... my lineage and this kingdom I will always be with you", she promised. She let herself breathe normally once more who would have thought a man she hardly knew would be so dedicated to her but then again she was always afraid she would have to marry someone she didn't like soon they would have a love that blossomed more prominent than the stars if they both kept heir faith with one another. She had her doubts because he had a different culture than hers but they could learn to compromise and agree with one another in time. She took both his hands in hers and knelt her own hand to plant soft kisses on them,"You must be tired from your journey..", she said smiling,"I shall show you; your chambers myself", she turned to lead the way knowing he would follow her like the gentleman he was and she needn't worry about that He was a good king she only ever heard good things about him from his people. She walked up the Stair case that had engravings of animals on the banister and the white and Gold lion and sun seal hung from tapestries on the wall along with other story's from her past,"Alot of these were made by the women that lived here long before me..", she told him,"I have worked on one myself but I have years left to finish it since I have little time governing my own kingdom", she sighed,"It will be a relief when you are here to help me... Perhaps we can both give each other peace of rest", she told him down the hall they went onto they reached the East,"Down this hall to the very end is The king and Queen's chamber", she told him taking him down to it she opened up the door, showing him the majesty of the 4 poster solid marble bed with a special water based mattress and soft pillows made of silk, cotton, and feather. She then had extravagant chest of drawers a personal bathroom and even a large chest at the end of her bed in the dressing section was 2 mannequins one would be for her armor and the other for his. Their were staging racks on the walls where many weapons could be held and to the far side of the bedroom led to a balcony that looked out onto her kingdom even more and showed the beauty of the country,"I hope you will find this room to your accommodations very soon", she told him smiling,"For now until the ceremony commences in 2 days you will reside next door", she showed him to a room next door a smaller feature but still elegant the same for him,"This is where the Heir to the crown will stay once it arrives..", she looked at the walls with a pleasing eye,"This was my room up until my coronation 2 years ago...", she frowned having bad memory's again as she exited the room,"Down the hall is 2 more rooms one for the lady and the young Gentleman that arrived with you today I hope they will be to their liking if not I shall fix them elsewhere", she assured him.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Ryoko found that she had dozed in the warm sun usually this didn't happen up in the mountains because of the winds but down here it was nice and warm and homey and she couldn't help but miss half the heartfelt talking the two had because the first part bored and worried her. She then found she woke to no master and she stood up rather alarmed,"Master?!?", she called jumping from the roof she looked around the garden and then flew up in the air to get a better sight,"Master!??!", she called frantically. Finding he was no where she raced back into the castle and down the hall to the mage's room,"Kalel!!", she said bursting through the door breathless and worried,"The that Lioness has taken him to her Den where is the master!!", she said rather angrily she was so worried concerned and frustrated that she had lost sight of him that she began to look over at the unexpected strange green face on the wall,"What the hell are you two looking at", she said almost dazed out of her main mission to find Doryu.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra huffed,"What you know of true beauty this disgusting image of my self will one day be changed into its rightful image!", she said turning back to the picture,"Once i become that I will have achieved it all and will be the most attractive Witch in all the nations and the most powerful", she tried a cackle but it came out weird and she coughed multiple times,"Uh... I need to work on that!", she defended herself. Just then the Dragon girl burst through the room saying something about her master missing and then asked the strange question of what they were looking at,"Uh... Nothing you see nothing", she moved her hands in a circular motion which confused Kyoko until the wall turned itself back around without her noticing,"Besides My Lady a lioness but she doesn't eat men", she yawned,"She finds the activity to gruesome unladylike and inhumane", she quoted Ophelia's words,"Her father only ate a few of his enemies but he was a male and they are less like to gain control of their raging tempers". She then turned to the two laughing,"You think my lady would be so silly as to eat her future husband nonsense... she is most likely being the civil woman she is and showing him about the place for this will be his home in a few days", she smirked looking over at Kyoko,"What do you think of this?", she asked her sweetly.

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces