Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bell closed the book she was filled with joy. Oh that was such a wonderful book. I must get up and head to work. I just had to finish reading. I had to know if the night survived. Such an adventure. Adam Dear you were right. She is speaking to him from across their newly finished library. I loved nights at the round table. It was thrilling. She smiles at him and jumps and not so gradually and plops into his lab and wraps her arms around his nothing but muscle body. I must head to work She say still holding him and not moving. She closes her eyes and just stays socking up all the comfort he gives her daily, by just being there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:11 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Jazz text - #4db8a6] [Cindy text - #6aa193] [Ari text- #e34444]
User Image

User Image
Like any other night, Ari was pleased to see a lot of people in her bar/club The Grotto. She was very happy to see how much business the bar also gets everynight. Her friends Jazz and Cindy were getting heafty paychecks each week with how many people loved their bar. While Ari was in the back, Jazz and Cindy was in the front doing their usual thing. Waiting tables and serving people. Cindy just got done doing an order of shots when she heard someone calling to her. When she saw it was Peter, she gave him a concerned look. "Everything is going good Petter, but looking a you, you don't seem fine at all. No offence." She told him and gave a sigh. She thought about maybe not giving him a drink but then stopped herself. Cindy grabbed an empty glass and filled it with scotch whisky on ice and gave it to Peter. "Here you go Peter. This is your one drink and seeing as you're not old enough to drink yet, don't ask for more. Enjoy." She gave him a slight smile and went back to take more orders for drinks.

Across the club stood Jazz taking orders, going from table to table and chatting people up. Jazz loved her job bieng a bartender and earning money. She was just finishing delivering drinks to table 5 when she heard someone behind her. She looked behind her and saw Ace standing there whe her arms crossed. "Well hello to you too Ace." Jazz said and took her tips from the table in front of her. "Ari is in her office in the back counting the money we made earlier this week and doing paper work." Jazz looked up to see more people walking in. "Sorry Ace but I've got a job to do." She said and went to wait on the new costumers.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

BunillaBean
Captain

Beloved Bunny

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 am
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: Jazz
My thoughts are:"Why me..."

Ace found that Jasmine was no help and frowned turning she shook her head.. at least she knew where Ari was... She headed toward the office slipping her hood on it once more she approached the door finding it locked.. Figures.. She knocked on it repeatedly, as she was sure to get an audience with the owner under threat of death... if the spook didn't get his information she was sure her and Hatter would have to trash the place which was annoying since they just put in surveillance camera's in the area something most place didn't bother with because they actually didnt' care about their business but she knew Ariel to be more effective with that. She turned as she heard the door swing open and she slipped her hood of her head again,"Good evening I need a word with you".

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

BunnieBlueBabe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:39 am
I used to fly with happy thoughts....

.... Now I fly with good vibes

Peter Pan

I'm strollin with: Cindy and Herc
I'm thinkin...:"Thanks for the Alcohol babe"

Peter thanked her with a cup salute and went into proceeding to drink the Alcohol,"Thanks Cindy.. knew I could count on you..", he then produced a small blunt from his pocket in which he had rolled earlier and began to light the thing up in the bar, the Marijuana scent clove the area as he inhaled the delicious aroma of the weed. In between drinking his alcohol and smoking his blunt he turned his attention to a rather pissed of Hercules,"I thought you was suppose to be a good guy what happened to that s**t?", he asked in between puffs.

Her glow was the last thing I saw before all hell broke loose....

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:50 am

Adam the Beast
....I'm the rogue you have to watch for the in the dark of the night
I am the protector of my beauty....

In the presence of: Belle
My thoughts?:"My love for you is everlasting.. please be careful"

Adam wiped his brow with the back of his hand after he put the final nail into the library he had helped his wife built.. Even though he did most of the manual work he didn't mind one bit as it made her happy.. anything to keep that smile on her face.. they all knew the rough highlights of this new life and it hurt him to have to see her in any other way than what she was in a smiling beauty a light to all. He sat in the chair laying the hammer on the end table as his wife strolled over to place herself into his lap explaining she was going to be heading to work soon, he smiled holding her close to him,"Yea? You gonna get me some of snow's treats while your there.. I think I could eat a whole horse", he explained before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek,"I'll walk you there myself.. I don't trust the roads belle and you shouldn't either", he warned her picking her up with him he carried her to the door like a bride,"I wouldn't want anything happening to you after all who would read to me?", he smiled at her finally setting her back down on the ground he brushed his fingers through his hair,"I do say we did a very good job", he told her over looking the new library he was proud to say even though he used to be a prince and lived in a place where the work was done for him he enjoyed this simpler time now.. all his old friends were dead, turned, or disappeared.. He couldn't remember seeing any of them recently but he would give anything to have things back to the way they used to be so he could tell all his staff how much they meant to him...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:14 am
BlueBunnieBabe

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod was perusing his way home taking in the sights the sounds the smells then something came over him he stopped his nose flickering with excitement,"Is dat sisters Mary's pantry I smell", his eyes focusing in on the bookstore remembering his recent purchase; he pulled the carrot from his pocket staring at it in front of his face,"A pie", he said," Yes a pie would go fairly fine with ye dat it would", going nearly damned crossed eyed while he spoke to the carrot putting the carrot back he then progressed to shout," On ward!", and hopped on up to the bookstore and the unoccupied window sill. Reaching out grabbed the sill somewhat hot pie,"Dam de fiery hot gumbo shes hot", dropping the pie he then stuck his foot in it,"ah that helps me rheumatism",hes ears wilting and his eye twitching from pure bliss.  

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:19 am

Snow White

....A shadow of a princess....

I am in the presence of: Hatter and Hare
My thoughts have:"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Snow white was humming her tune no sooner had she placed her pies on the window sill for cooling did she turned to give Hatter more tea in his cup... She came back to a horrify sighing which she held her face and screamed bloody murder at the sight of the march hare sticking his foot in her pie,"NO NO!!", she screamed turning she seen a spatula she tossed at his head,"MY PIES WHY!?! HOW COULD YOU!!", she began to cry in fear and anger as she began to throw kitchen ware at the march hare in attempt to save her remaining 6 pies.

hair black as ebony... skin white as snow... lips red as the rose...

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

He watched Peter down partake in several things that were made to numb the mind. He wondered off in thought about which God or Goddess thought up alcohol and weed. Peter's question pulled him out of his thoughts. He glared at him rather rudely. If you want to set by me and keep breathing keep your nosey thoughts inside that clouded head of yours. He turned back to the bar grumbling. Once someone came close asked for 5 shots. Jack!! ONLY Jack!! Once he had his shots pored he pushed one over to Peter. Knowing Peter would probably as him for one. Don't ask me for another one. He held onto the shot and looked Peter right in the eye's before he let go. I don't share my business with anyone.m so dont ask again. He faced the rest of his shots and started shooting them one by one.  

PeachesDarkSide

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Bell smiled at her beloved's works and snuggled closer to him. Snow does cook very very well. She had to learn quick I'm sure with all those mouths to feed. My love if you insist on treating me as a damsel in distress by walking me I suppose we can eat dinner together there. Bell giggles at Adam's reading joke. Once she was on her feet. She looked and admired Adams work. She held back a small giggle. Looking at it from this distance she seen 3 shelves were crooked. She loved it so much though their was a very padded bench long enough to sleep on right underneath the window, with a chair big enough for the both of them setting directly in front of the bench. Adam has managed to get two whole walls covered in shelves so far. Its perfect. She grabbed his hand and pulled her self up to him to plant a kiss ever so gently on his lips. Shall we walk?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Wendy walked into the bar. It was rather packed. Peter she said loudly. Excuse me Maam have you Seen a guy around my age in here brown hair, pointy ears......? The lady just walked away. Oh dear!! She wondered around so more. Peter?? Peter??  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:22 pm
I used to fly with happy thoughts....

.... Now I fly with good vibes

Peter Pan

I'm strollin with: Herc&Wendy
I'm thinkin...:"Thanks for the Alcohol Herc your still a good guy"

Peter gave a soft chuckle,"I suppose your still a good guy at heart huh herc?", he then proceeded to accept the shot with a shot salute of thanks and then downed the contents smacking the shot glass on the table he turned at the sound of a young woman's sweet voice echoing above the crowd,"Peter! Peter!", it seemed to call to him. For some reason he heard that voice and a flash back of a young wendy and him with her as they took a walk down to Mermaid lagoon to inspect the merpeople.. The vision faded into the smoke in his mind as he inhaled one big drag and let the smoke pour out of his mouth,"Over here wendy..", he called out in a soft voice only to have it carry across the room to her, dragging her attention. He then turned to finish off the glass that Cindy gave him as he waited for her to arrive,"Aye babe you got 20 bucks... I think I've got the munchies...", his stomach began to growl as he rubbed it his eyes hazy and droopy from the Alcohol and Weed.

Her glow was the last thing I saw before all hell broke loose....

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Adam the Beast
....I'm the rogue you have to watch for the in the dark of the night
I am the protector of my beauty....

In the presence of: Belle
My thoughts?:"I wish this world was safer... for you to take the path less traveled..."

Adam smiled at bell she was always such a cheerful light reflecting in the dullness of a day or the or the terror of a starless night... He watched her survey the room her laughter was the magical chimes of fairies if there were any left... He kissed her back as she clung to him even though their life was alot different now he found it rather satisfying to be with her only in a way that made him happy,"Of course belle lets get going", he offered as he opened the door to lead her out... It was late afternoon and by their house was a hunters bow... When he wasn't at home with bell he would hunt food and sell the meat and furs down at market... It was getting slightly tight on money again so he would be hunting all night and would return in the morning.. But he never told her the secret to his successful hunt even though he managed to carry the bow for show he would always undress himself and allow the beast part of him to take over achieving a monstrous amount of deer which was sufficient enough to bring in good money for the night, he smiled at bell and led her down the lane,"You think snow will mind making something I hear she is always cooking for the dwarfs as well".

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:50 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod was thoroughly enjoying his moment of pristine peace when he seen Mary so rudely shrilled like a banshee and unsteadily threw variable kitchen utensils at him 'No this will not do', he said to himself grasping his ears while dodging the rest of the malicious cookery he jumped up on the window sill placing his two big rabbit feet in two more of mary's pies snatching a wood spoon from her hand he then continued to lecturing her on the proper etiquette of business and the horrible fact that wood should not be in spoon form,"And another thing your so thin mary how do you expect to birth 15 doe or buck kits with dem hips oh my de punny miss you need to dream of your youthful dumplen self madum and were is ye mudder?".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:25 pm
Scar just so happened to be walking by the cafe when he saw the white rabbit leap from the window sill. He was talking some nonsense about birthing deer children. "Don't you know by now Rabbit, that humans don't birth animals. I would think something like that would be obvious by now." He said nonchalantly as he flipped his main out of his face. "What brings you into town today anyway? I thought you liked the woods far better than the concrete jungle." He asked not really caring, but wanting to seem like he had an idea forming in his mind.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:06 am

Snow White

....A shadow of a princess....

I am in the presence of: Hatter, Hare and Scar
My thoughts have:"I cant...."

SnowWhite gasped as the rabbit managed to hop up and place his feet in two more pies she screeched this time watching in dismay as he came up and began to lecture her on spoons and throwing kitchen ware he then added that she was terribly thin and wouldn't be able to produce babies with her hips she began to cry now feeling insult, outright terrified and unsure of what to say or do with the crazy March hare. Thats when she heard a deep voice and she looked over and seen scar and she gave out a terrifying scream and then not able to contain or handle her emotions anymore she rolled her eyes in the back of her head and passed out on the floor. Just as if she had taken another bite out of a poison apple.

hair black as ebony... skin white as snow... lips red as the rose...

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items