Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
The Love Of A Sayian (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:25 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seele soon returned with what he needed and removes the wrappings he put on a few hours ago and started to clean it again making sure no glass was still in her wound and once he was sure it was clean he rewrapped it and smiles."You heal pretty quick almost like us sayians."He says as he puts the stuff away and lays down on his bed with a sigh."Will tomorrow we can go get you some stuff you will need if you are going to live here."He says as he grabs a pillow."You can sleep on my bed if you want."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid's wound was already half way healed when he had undone the bandages and cleaned it again. As she lay on the bed next to him, she blushed a bit, underneath her black and burgundy fur, when he offered her a place on his bed. She placed her head on his arm, curling up next to him in a ball of black and burgundy fur, before she started to fall asleep.

A few days went by, and Astrid was up and about using her injured leg again. She'd come to love Seele's company very much and was thinking he would like to know the truth. While she couldn't go to work with him, due to her brother still being in the city looking for her to finish the job. she enjoyed that he left the TV or radio on for her. Plus the food wasn't bad either. As she was waiting for him to come home, she was thinking of how she'd go about showing him her true form. Mostly she considered the direct approach. Meaning she'd wait for him to relax for a bit and then show him what she truly was, though she had a feeling he kind of already knew.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:54 pm

A few says had passed and Seele had grown use to haveing Astrid in his home and he had a feeling she wasn't normal after all he seen the wolf that attacked her before in an ally again but he was in the presses of changing into a wolf but he flew away before it seen him,he then got home and closed the door behind him with a sigh."Another hot one and the ac broke down at work."He says as he puts some bags on the table and he sits down,he was sweating like a hog and he took his boots off before he looks at Astrid."Ill be right back I need to cool off."He says petting her head as he passes her to go into his bathroom and he jumps in the shower letting the cool water rush over him and he sighs before washing up and getting out with a towel wrapped around him before going to get his cloths.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Once Seele was out of the shower and would have his clothing on, Astrid would come into the room and nudge his hand with her nose, wanting to show him her true form. She could only hope he wouldn't be mad at her or anything for basically lying to him. She knew that Seele was different but wanted to be sure before she actually showed him. Now she was sure that she could trust him. Once she had his full attention, she started to transform right in front of him. The gash on her leg was fully healed now so that was no longer the issue. As she stood before him, fully clothed, she had her ears back against her head and said "Thank you for helping me...." In a shy yet quiet way.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:57 pm

Seele was petting her head before she started to change morphing into a humanoid figure and he smiles at her."I had a feeling you where no normal wolf."He says as he leans forward putting his elbows on his knees."So are you going to tell me your name now or do I still need to come up with one."He says his smile getting bigger,he clearly wasn't mad at her."My name is Seele nice to meet you,and you are welcome."He adds holding out his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid smiled glad he wasn't mad at her. "I'm Astrid. It's nice to meet you as well Seele." She said as she placed her hand in his and started to shake it gently. Her tail wagged happily as she stopped shaking his hand. She wasn't sure what to do next. She'd never felt this way about anyone before, but didn't want to rush things.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 pm

"Astrid its nice to meet ya."He says with a smile as she shakes his hand,he looked her over,she was pretty cute but he understood why she didn't want to show him her true form as her kind was looked down on by humans much like his own but they feared his kind feared them a great deal with the power they hold."Will I guess the next move is to ask if you want to stay here or move on its up to you."He says with a smile before he stands up and stretches."And we need to get food as well."He says feeling his stomach growl at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

"I want to stay with you, if you're up for it." She said as a smile came to her face. Astrid felt safe around Seele, and wanted nothing more than to help him and make him happy. Then when his stomach growled, she giggled a bit and said "If you'd like I could make us dinner tonight. I used to cook all the time for my brother and his friends." She said knowing she was an excellent cook, despite the harsh words her gang mates threw at her whenever she did. Sure it made her feel bad but she loved to cook for people, especially if they had big appetites like she'd seen from Seele.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:43 am

Seele smiles at her."Sure I can let you cook tonight but before we can cook we need to get some food."He says as he grabs his keys."Come on lets go to the store we can get some things you like as well."He says waving her to follow him,the store wasn't to far so once they where out side he picked her up and he lifted into the air before he took off towards the store,he was known at this place so him landing didn't draw much if any eyes towards them."Ok lets get us some food."He says leading the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid was amazed at the view as they flew across the sky once they took off. Though once they got into the city, she got a bit nervous knowing her brother probably would be close by waiting to finish her off. For now though Astrid didn't smell his scent though she was sniffing the air every now and again in secret just to be safe. As they shopped, she managed to get the best smelling fruits, vegetables and meats for them to eat. She didn't eat as much as Seele did but hoped he'd like the dish she had in mind. She even managed to get some spices for the dish, to give it a little flavor. Of course she asked before she got them, so that way there were no surprises between them with the food. Though outside, her brother was in his wolf form watching them. Astrid was having such a great time with Seele she didn't even notice him as they got the food they would need.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Seele never asked her about the wolf that attacked her the night he found her he figured she would tell him if she wanted he wasn't going to push her,he followed her around the store as she was picking out things to eat and he just smiles it was near the end of there shopping when he caught it the sent of the other wolf,he looked around before spotting it across the street he didn't say any thing to Astrid but his eyes did lock with the wolfs and Seele grins at him and his tail flicks the air.Saiyans had amazing senses form smell to hearing he then leans down to Astrid he didn't want her to be afraid but he also wasn't going to keep it form her,so he whispers in her ear."Astrid don't get afraid but the wolf that hurt you is eyeing us form across the street."He puts a hand on her shoulder for comfort."I wont let any one hurt you again."He adds before he pets her head and pays for the food.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid's eyes went wide when Seele told her that her brother was watching them. Then as he pet her head, her tail started to wag and a smile came to her face as they paid for the food. She knew that Brutus was biding his time, waiting for the right time to strike her down. Once they were outside, he was gone, for now. Astrid felt safe though knowing Seele had her back and was not going to let her come to harm. She then decided to tell him everything. "Hey Seele. I know you're curious as to who that wolf chasing after me is. When we get home, I'll explain everything." She said looking up at him, wanting him to know the full story. Luckily she was not wanted by the cops because she never did anything wrong. All she was guilty of was hanging with the wrong crowd, and living with them.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Seele noticed that the wolf was not out there when they left and he looks at Astrid when she told him she would tell him everything and he smiles."I understand lets get home and get some food."He says before sweeping her off her feet and carrying her as he lifts back into the air and he flies back home this time flying higher so they couldn't be followed by anything once back home he sits her down and opens the door for her."Ladies first."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Astrid The Wolfarian

Astrid smiled as they flew home. When he opened the door ad said ladies first she smiled and carried what she could into the house. Once everything was put away. She said "I believe I owe you an explanation as to who that wolf was. You see....He's my older brother....I ratted out his gang and I guess now he's after me to kill me. I never did anything wrong, so the police let me go free, but he's a wanted criminal who'll do anything to get what he wants." She explained hoping he'd understand. "Just know that he wasn't always like this, but the gang life is the only thing he knows now. He used to be the best big brother ever. I don't know why he's like this now, but I....I miss who he used to be. He would always be there for me when we first arrived on Earth after the attack on our planet and our parents were killed. Believe it or not, He would always protect me rather than try to harm me. I've tried talking to him, but...." she said before her ears went back as the memories of who Brutus used to be came flowing back to her. She had a tear go down her cheek but she wiped it away, tired of crying over something that was not going to happen.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Seele listened to her her story and once she said the other wolf was her brother he clenched his fist crushing the apple he was holding."He was your brother yet he has tried to kill you."He says before looking at the mess he made and he lets what was left of the apple fall to the floor and he sighs before he cleans it up and washes his hand."Astrid I want to ask you one thing,do you know where he could be hiding out I want to give that no good brother of yours a peace of my mind."He says turning to her before he walks up and puts a hand on her head."He can't hurt you here if any one I don't know come close to this house ill feel it."He says before starting to put the food away,then it hit him shes been in wolf form this whole time and sleeping with him in his bed the thought made him laugh a little.  
Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff