Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] How it's Made! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 4 20-sided dice: 5, 13, 15, 15 Total: 48 (4-80)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:39 am
Potion Commotion!
Apibom Honeii
Color: Magenta
Taste: Coffee and Tuber Paste. Bubbly.
Feel: Meal Tunnel
Effect: Affected body part temporarily turns completely clear (If internal, chitin turns clear instead.)

This was probably a terrible idea, honestly. Ingesting strange things was never a good idea, yet here they were. About to drink this weird magenta potion. They gulped it down, at least pleased that it didn't taste awful, but then the weird feeling started up in their meal tunnel. Oh jeez. Worried, they rubbed at their neck and hoped nothing strange was going to happen...

Only, their chitin began to change color after a few seconds. Wait. Was it changing color or disappearing? Oh no, oh no, oh no. They'd definitely not do this activity again if they lived through whatever was happening here!

screamingshark rolled 4 20-sided dice: 11, 15, 14, 15 Total: 55 (4-80)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:59 am
Potion Commotion!
Color: Ochre
Taste: Strawberries and Ham. Glowing.
Feel: Prongs
Effect: Affected body part temporarily turns completely clear (If internal, chitin turns clear instead.)

Potions are an interesting science. Not one that Knetic is very versed in but how hard can it actually be you know? He eyes the strange...sort of orange-y concoction that smells of strawberries and vaguely...deli meat like? is that ham? Who knows?

Will this even have any effect aside from being very strange to look at and a little incomprehensible? Only one way to find out! Bottoms up! He chugs the potion and waits, processing the odd flavor that wasn't entirely off putting when he notices the chitin turning clear. Huh? Well that's a strange thing to have happen isn't it! How very fascinating!

screamingshark

Micillia rolled 4 20-sided dice: 11, 9, 10, 15 Total: 45 (4-80)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:07 pm
Caiden makes a potion!

11) Ochre ∎∎
9) Faygo and Fish. Chunky.
10) Porous Cranial Plates
15) Affected body part temporarily turns completely clear (If internal, chitin turns clear instead.)

Day two of potions with Engrav. Caiden had the best of luck! Even tho he had the crazy idea of mixing faygo and fish, it worked out, surprisingly well (not that it went down well). The brownblood ran up to Engrav. "OMG LOOK!" Caiden bent down so the shorter boy could get a good look at the top of his head. "ITS LIKE INVISIBLE!"

Caiden loved this mixture. Just think of what might happen if you combine the glow potion from yesterday and this invisibility one!

Caiden noticed another boy with clear hands, and his grin broke out wide. "Awesome! What did you put in yours? Maybe we can combine them and eventually get like, the potions to make your entire self invisible!" The brownblood "ooh"ed and "aww"ed at the purpleblood's hands, before seeing another purpleblood boy with oddly turned skin. "THIS IS SO COOL!" Caiden could not help but shout out in child-like glee. "Quick! I need to know what you guys did for your potions!" The brownblood scrambled over to the purplebloods, a pen and napkin in his hand. He was too busy trying to take notes to bother grabbing real paper.

screamingshark
a wild brownblood appears

nepsah
To excite all over this new discovery

Micillia rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 4, 4 Total: 12 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:16 pm
(I lied, i dont have energy to fill this post. Sorry T.T )  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hobo Pixi rolled 3 8-sided dice: 3, 2, 6 Total: 11 (3-24)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:52 pm
Trevel Caleft
Inspiration:
8+1 = 9

Trevel sighed as he looked at his contraption. What in the world of Alternia did he make? He looked to the others as they made way cooler looking things then back at his....thing. Shrugging, he prepared to throw and interesting presentation.

"Hello, my name is Trevel Caleft, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the Nasty Crawling Bug-Bot, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of Rubber bands and is much creepier than the currently available Sleeping Bug-Bot. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about the redblood vagrancy problem again! "

Not so bad, Trevel thought to himself as he set his creation down. He smirked as he thought of the weird s**t he tossed together to create such a stupid contraption. Whatever, it was fun to make. He looked over to the potion with a raise of his brow before rolling his eyes and leaving.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 4, 8 Total: 16 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:05 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Inspiration: 3

Eyzaak looked around at the new booth he'd never been to. Curious, he listened to the pair of trolls as they describe the booth setup. The bubbling tubes and various complicated figures were WELL beyond the pre-teens comprehension. Whatever in Alternia that was all supposed to be. Eyzaak blinked, somewhat baffled. He was supposed to make something...so he'd give it a whack. He liked doing work with metal, and creating cut-outs of different designs and styles..but this was obviously different.

Shrugging as he had nothing to lose, he decided to give his best during the performance round. Whatever this..thing was supposed to be was his now to try and sell.

"Hello, my name is Eyzaak Hiroki, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the fancy homemade calculator, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of solar energy and is much magnificient than the currently available system. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about the lack of cold fusion again!"

Eyzaak had absolutely no idea what he was talking about and had nearly busted up laughing at his own self. It was obvious when he clamped a hand over his mouth and tried not to snicker. Oh well, he had tried despite looking like he was turning blue from trying not to laugh.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Green Minuet rolled 4 20-sided dice: 6, 6, 14, 14 Total: 40 (4-80)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 pm
[ VOID ]

Green Minuet rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 6, 6 Total: 13 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:37 pm
[ VOID ]

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:30 pm
Alright everyone, it's time to name our science champion for today! With 9 inspiration, our winner for today is Trevel Caleft! Congratulations, Trevel!

hobo pixi
This is a ticket for youuuu

Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:32 pm
And now for our estimable test subjects! Let's spin that wheeeeeeeel!

Apibom
Knetic
Caiden

And our winner is... Knetic! Thanks for putting your body on the line for SCIENCE!

screamingshark
This ticket is for you!

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:34 pm
And our final winner for today! Good job to all of our test subjects, but ultimately only two can be chosen!

Apibom
Caiden

And our final ticket goes toooooo... Caiden! I... think I can still see through you just a tiny bit! Maybe go to the medical tent and get that checked out!

Micillia
You've won the final ticket!

nepsah rolled 4 20-sided dice: 9, 20, 8, 19 Total: 56 (4-80)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:00 pm
Potion Commotion!
Apibom Honeii
Color: Verdigris
Taste: Bark and Ginger. Lots of caffeine.
Feel: Aggrivation sponge
Effect: Affected body part temporarily ages to ancestor growth levels

Despite their better judgment, Api returned to the science stand for more... shenanigans. You should really try things at least 3 times before deciding you don't like them, after all. This time their potion was an odd light blue, and tasted earthy. They could almost feel the immediate affects of the caffeine in it, though. Oh dear. They were going to be jittery for the rest of the day, weren't they? Whatever the potion changed didn't seem to have much... of a difference on them, honestly? They felt more... hm. What was the word... They weren't sure.

"I don't think this one did anything..." Welp, one mystery probably solved?

Probably?

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Hobo Pixi rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 4, 7 Total: 13 (3-24)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:34 pm
Trevel Caleft
Inspiration:
6 +1 = 7

Trevel moved to the familiar booth, immediately working with what he had there. He wondered what weird contraption he'd come up with today. There were different pieces to work with today... ooooo, was that... yes! Awesome! After putting together something presentable, he moved to do just that.

"Hello, my name is Trevel, and I'm here to show off an exciting new invention! I've created the durable Mouse Trap Car, and I'm here to show it off to all of you tonight! It runs off of Solar energy and is much efficient than the currently available Dumb Car. With a device like this by your side, you'll never have to worry about if there really is an afterlife. again!"

Perfect. He hoped that the others were inspired by his wonderful solar powered car!... Sure, it was dangerous but so was living in Alternia soo.... Yeah!

Melancholies rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 20 Total: 27 (4-80)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:53 pm
    1) Vermillion
    4) Mint and Lime. Fizzy!
    2) Sponge clots
    20) Affected body part temporarily will explode if anyone touches you (purely mental)

"Heeeeyooooo!" Emi gallivanted right over to the booth again, ready for another action packed potion-drinking extravaganza. Last time had been a little frosty (in the sense that she was immobile for Some Time), but this time she was back at it--and prepared too! No more weird mind numbing, she was determined to have something radical happen (not that it hadn't been radical the last time, but you know).

She selected a potion of the highest quality red-orange hue, which was perplexing given how it tasted like limes. To her dismay, nothing seemed to be amiss.

"Aww..." She looked a little bummed as she set the empty container back down, "I was hoping for super powers..."

Naturally, she happened to accidentally bump into someone as she walked away, and well... Suddenly her ears were exploding? Was she going to die here? Emiola was screaming.

Quote:
anyone can interact with her she's being Loud

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:34 pm
The screams were unbearable. Gog, what was in the vials? Okay Polair should know as she was the one who provided half of the solutions. But wow trolls sure made weird mix.

Anyways, she approached the screaming troll, trying to help her. "What's going on? I need you to stop screaming!" No use, her voice drowned in the screams. What the hell triggered this? The potions, probably but what exactly? She had some neutralizers from past experiments. Maybe that could help?

"Did you managed to see what she mixed?" Such a shame if Engrav didn't. They would be missing this piece of information. "I can't help if I don't know what was in the vials."

melancholies

buzzwulf

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas