Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] The Wild Hunt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:31 pm
The huge blueblood bangs a spear on the wood of the booth for attention as the winged greenblood cups her prongs to her ears and winces. "GOOD JOB EVERYONE!" she booms out with a thunderous voice and a huge smile.

"Our winners today are as follows: Masoal is the point leader with 27 points! He gets today's trophy!" The blueblood gives you a surprising peck on the cheek and deposits a huge trophy into your waiting arms. "Great job, little guy! I'll make a warrior of you yet!" The blueblood can't seem to resist giving at least a bit of a barb to the proud tealblood.

"Second place goes to the great throwing of Knetic, and third to... the mysterious warrior that disappeared? Anyone seen them? No?" The blueblood shakes her huge head. "Well, I'll hold on to their ticket in case they come back. And finally, the last ticket goes to the adorable little tealblood! Alright! Now everyone applaud!"

Sporadic, slightly terrified applause breaks out.

"Alright, warriors! I'll see you all tomorrow for your next hunt!"

saedusk
You've won today's trophy! (Art to be supplied later) And maybe, just maybe, a measure of respect. You lucky duck you. It's very, very, very heavy.

screamingshark
You win the first raffle ticket for today! Nice!

GreenMinuet
You win the second raffle ticket for today, and also a lot of worried stares. Great Job!

Draconic Feline
You win the final raffle ticket for today, and the "most deceptively strong lusus ever" award (not really an award)

nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 16, 5 Total: 26 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:26 am
I proved I could run with the pack!
My name: Deimos Somnus
Total score today: 7

Deimos was.. honestly still kind of shaken up over what ever the ******** happened the last time he was this booth. Whoever that troll was, they were a whirlwind - a dangerous one, and he was damn lucky he didn't get impaled or something when they'd popped in.

Perhaps his paranoia that they might arrive again was what affected his performance so badly? Only one of the three spears even hit. He stared down at his hands as if accusing them of betraying his body for a few seconds, disappointment clear on his face, then sighed and shuffled off. Welp. Better luck next time, kiddo.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Gl!tch~ rolled 3 20-sided dice: 16, 12, 12 Total: 40 (3-60)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:20 am
Okay, tonight she didn't feel like playing around so much. Maybe not bring her absolute A-game but still, well, do some actual target practice.

So, trying to be as stoic-faced as possible, she tossed! Those! Spears! One by one of course because she was a professional.

Every. Single. One. Hit. Double-pistols and a wink. All in the elbow, baby.

My name: Ardais Leethe
Total score today: 17  
screamingshark rolled 3 20-sided dice: 17, 13, 9 Total: 39 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:40 am
My name: Knetic Corbid
Total score today: 15

Knetic is back at it again with these spears and he's here to bust some heads! He picks up his first spear and with all the strength he can muster, hurls it and hits the dummy square in the chest with a hard and audible thump. Alright,not the head but it's still a decent throw!

He picks up the second spear and give it a mighty throw, hitting the straw padding. This is very familiar to yesterday's throws. He hums a bit frustrated but the sound of the spear still feels immensely satisfying.

One more throw and again he feels slight throwing fatigue, causing him to miss and just nick the target. He should train his arms more.  

screamingshark

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 1, 10, 16 Total: 27 (3-60)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:50 am
My name: Natash Boelli
Total score today: 10

Gnash liked this booth, but found it so hard. She picked up the heavy spear in her robotic limbs, and threw it as hard as she could, only to miss completely. It veered off to the side dangerously. She'd used harpoons, how was this so much different? Even her other throws, despite getting better, weren't very good....

DraconicFeline rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 14, 18 Total: 46 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:48 pm
My name: Nanogg Brekt
Total score today: 19

Nanogg briefly considered the spear booth as a way to defeat the purpleblood pair, but as he threw the first one, he sort of threw the thought with it. Mari wasn't with him that night (she was probably in her shiny ice sculpture!) so Nanogg threw all of the spears -- and hit, all of the times.

"Hey Quella," he said, wandering over to her, "You know, I've been wondering for a bit -- how'd you get so big so fast?"

He really wanted to know.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 4, 3, 20 Total: 27 (3-60)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:37 pm
My name: Mihail Kreios
Total score today: 15

Mihail had passed by this booth the night before but didn't have time to play - but this time... this time he wanted to. He'd never thrown a spear before and his first two attempts definitely showed it- they sailed on by without even hitting the dummy. On his third attempt he took more time getting acquainted with the weight of the weapon, then steadied himself before launching it at the target.

Critical hit - holy crap. Despite himself he felt a bit of a smile come on when the booth runners celebrated with a high-five. Of course he'd get it right! Mihail always got things right eventually. He high-fived them back awkwardly, then shuffled off to return to his own booth with Aligaa.

Buzzwulf generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:50 pm
"Alright everyone, that's enough!" the huge blueblood yells, quieting the din of assembled spear-chuckers. "Great job as always from all of you! I can feel you getting better at this already. Today our winner, with a total of 19 points, is Nanogg! Great job, kid! And, in answer to your question: I ate a balanced breakfast every day! And just look at me now!" The hunter flexes, muscles popping out on top of her muscles. That is... clearly not natural. And a little bit freaky.

draconicfeline
You've won the first ticket for today and the ENORMOUS trophy! It's almost as big as you are!

"Second place goes to our resident huntress, Ardais, with 15 points! I know for a fact I wouldn't want to be on the other end of her spear!" Quella made finger-guns back at the hunter with a wink. She'd only missed a single spear the entire contest, something Quella wasn't sure she would have been able to say.

Gl!tch~
All that practice is clearly paying off! You just keep getting better and batter!

"And finally!" The blueblood booms out, bringing the gathering to another hush. "we have a tie for third place. Soooooo... we're gonna choose randomly!"

Knetic
Mihail

And the winner is...  

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:54 pm
Knetic! In the top three two days in a row!

screamingshark
GAIA I HATE YOU please come get a ticket tho You're kinda killin it.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 17 Total: 41 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:20 am
My name: Natash Boelli
Total score today: 19!!!!

Gnash watched as the booth runner flexed. She looked so big and strong! If only she could be that good... Gnash picked up her spears and tried to emulate the way the blueblood threw hers, and she actually hit all of her targets. Bouncing up and down, Gnash squealed. She did it! She threw her spears great!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 14, 18, 11 Total: 43 (3-60)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:51 pm
My name: Deimos Somnus
Total score today: 19

Eventually he'd get this spear throwing thing down, Dei was pretty sure of that. He just had to keep at it - like Forera would do with him in the past. This time the first two throws hit, albeit weakly and without much result... but the last one was a real kicker. He actually managed to pop something! High-fives all around, even if it was... uncomfortable... to do that with strangers. Maybe next time'd get all three popped.

nepsah rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 11, 4 Total: 26 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:55 pm
My name: Mihail Kreios
Total score today: 10

Spear throwing was a bit easier this time, though the force he was using didn't see to be doing much. That was fine he supposed, the hit was the most important thing, right? That was how you scored points. Points were points even if they were low scores. The third spear soared wide - crap, he'd messed up his stance. Perhaps not getting the scores he wanted to have gotten did effect his concentration after all. Oh well- there was always tomorrow.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:21 pm
Selune had been hoping to see her. Bloodfest was a pretty crowded place, and the greenblood knew her fearless leader preferred the more remote places, like swamps, as apposed to such loud places. None the less, Rizzoh showed up! "Rizzoh!!" the greenblood cheered as the redblood came up to the booth. She had practiced everyone's names in the mirror a dozen times. There was no way she could slip up with anyone, especially Byokko. The greenblood's wings fluttered slightly. "Im so glad you could make it!"

melona-pan

Melancholies rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 5, 15 Total: 40 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 pm
My name: Emiola Vivace
Total score today: 22 points!

Quella had a booth! Emiola felt more than obligated to check it out, but in true Vivace-fashion she found herself immediately distracted with the greenblood co-running the venture.

"WHOA?" WINGS? SHE HAD WINGS? That was like! "SO ******** AWESOME! Quella you know FLYING TROLLS?" She'd read stories about these sort of things, but she never actually thought she'd meet someone like this! "Oh my gosh dude bro Quella you gotta introduce me!"

As she was talking, she was mindlessly lobbing spears in the general direction she was supposed to. While she didn't have a good throwing arm, it didn't really matter on account of her metal limb. Pausing to look over, she saw she actually got a bulls eye of all things. "I WON!" She whooped with her hands in the air, distracted once more.

Buzzwulf
QUELLLAAAA

Micillia
WHOMST?

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Taki-di rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 16, 20 Total: 51 (3-60)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:37 pm
My name: Tsarzi Ameroc
Total score today: 29

Tsarzi found herself at a different booth this evening with a test of strength and accuracy. No gimmick, no extras, just a straightforward practice round of spear tossing. It wasn't Tsarzi's weapon of choice, more inclined to something close range herself, but there was a lot of value and varying skills attached to mid range and long range weaponry handling. Never a bad time to brush up and round out one's abilities.

Tsarzi took note of the booth owners, finding familiar features on both of them, though more grown than the last time she'd seen either.

Taking her set of three, Tsarzi hefted the first for a solid and satisfying thunk in the chest of the dummy target. The second landed just above the first and went a little deeper. Rolling her shoulder and breathing out her nose, Tsarzi wound up the last and released.

And pop goes the volleyball. Not bad for a kid angling for short range weapons.

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff