Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
High school life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:56 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jenny Pickett

Jenny looked up as the boy came closer to sit next to her she felt her heart racing even faster and very nervous as she kept her attention ahead of her. She bowed her head as the teacher began to tell them the usual speech that included greetings and school rules. After the 15 minute lecture on policies they were told that they could pay attention to their class president; who was Madison every year since freshman year honestly Jenny was a grade below Madison but they liked to mingle the student body after the freshies so she was going on her junior as Madison was going on her Senor. She lifted her head to pay full attention to Madison as she tried not to think of the boy next to her boys always made her nervous and she had it difficult enough talking to the girls around here. Their class room was small only 15 students since it was a private school little would have to be worried about it being so overcrowded but she assumed it didn't matter. Madison could probably talk to a crowd of a million!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison waited patiently for the teacher to finish before she stood up to address the class she had a stack of papers before her where she had prepared a speech yesterday. She stood there more than confident and ready to address her student body,"Hello Welcome to another wonderful and educational filled day here at Washington Academy; We strive to progress into Academic greatness.... And this speech is concluded I appreciate your cooperation and attentiveness may we have a wonderful year", she then waits for the round of applause as she takes her seat,"Thank you Madison now students we have about 5 minutes left you are free to do what you wish before your next class", having been off the hook most of the kids crowd around the new guy as they begin to ask questions madison one of them as she approaches his desk and holds out her hand,"Hello My name is Madison Valkyrie", she told him with a smile,"Its very nice to meet you! If your interested in any club information or wish to be on the student council let me know".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou sits and keeps his attention facing ahead of him as the teacher spoke then the student body president followed after and once she was done the students cheered and many of them then turned to him once the teacher said they had free time,before the same girl who spoke before came up to him and held out a hand and he took it with a smile."Hello madam president its nice to meet you my name is Shirou Kotomine but please just call me Shirou,and yes I have already filled out paper work to join the kendo and archery clubs in fact the principal has asked me to be the captain of your Kendo club."He says with a little laugh,he was hoping no one else in this school knew his name he was given the rank as the best swordsmen in when he was in middle school."Joining the student council sounds like it could be fun."He adds with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison looked over at him smiling back,"Well I just hope that I can be of assistance", she looked up at the clock,"Home room is almost over we can begin first period soon you want me to give you a quick tour on your way to class?", she offered,"Im pretty knowledgeable about the layout of the campus and It can become handy for you on what to look out for and..", she cleared her throat,"Whom to avoid and such", she informed him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou smiles up at Madison."I would love a tour if you have the time it would be helpful to have the lay of the land."He says with a little laugh before he looks at the clock he still couldn't believe he some how made it with out being completely late,then he heard Madison say something about people to avoid and he looks at her."People to avoid."He says remembering the girl who already tried to hit on him before her boyfriend showed up and he laughed again."That would be nice I wouldn't want to hang out with the wrong crowed."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison looked down at the watch on her wrist as she checked the time and smiled as she motioned for him,"come on then lets head out", just after she said that the bell rang and the students headed out of class, As madison grabbed her black leather bag she walked with Shirou as he they headed into the hall,"First off we are very close to the English wing.. we like to categorize our hall ways to make it easier on students instead of having everything spaced out", she explained,"Next hall is the math division and then to the right is the science".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou nods and when the bell went off he stood with the rest of the class and followed Madison through the halls as he spoke."Hmmm makes sense for new students so they don't end up getting lost."He says as he notices some football players giving him dirty looks as they pass and he stops and watches them."Wonder what got under there skin so much?"He asks before turning to Madison."You said something about avoiding people,who might you be talking about?"He asks as they start walking again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison led him down the hall passing the football players as he did she heard one of them call,"Mads! what you doing with that loser", Madison turned her attention back over her shoulder stating,"I suggest you boys move along to class or I'll have the vice principal right you up a citation and expell you", she noted them shifting uncomfortably before breaking up and heading away as she turned to him,"Ignore them for sure the football team is the worst out of the sports.. I suggest steer clear of the swim meet as well they are pretty snooty and some of the basketball players may be like that just most of the sports can be somewhat moody I suppose... I suggest getting a foot hold in some kind of club and they will pretty much respect you after that", she shrugged,"Most people keep to their own clique thats how it works around here", she passed a classroom noticing Bridgette coming out with her group,"And stay away from that brat", she sighs watching Bridgette giggle and wave at Shirou as she blows him a kiss,"she is in and out of relationships but of course feel free to go for a rich little slut if you want I'm not going to stop you", she remarks shrugging as she kept her tour,"Down the hall here is the library and then we have a whole section of rooms for clubs and meeting halls".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:02 pm
PaganYanik

Bridgette Asheton

Bridgette and her group left their homeroom as they headed for first period,"Look Bridge!! its that cutie from earlier", said one of her friends as Bridgette smirked as they walked past him with madison already giving the tour as usual she gives him a wink and blows a kiss. Giggling as he and her group moved along,"I'll give him a few days he is bound to come ask for my number and start dating me right?", she said as the girls nodded,"Oh for sure your the hottest girl in school there is no way he fall for madison besides that girl is way to busy to do anything anyways", Bridgette sighed,"I know like seriously madison is so letting herself go", she shook her head,"Living her life away work, work, work.. I hear she could just take it easy if she wanted to just a shame", she clicked her tongue as the girls headed to their first period.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou turns when one of the players spoke up and he eyes him and grins before Madison spoke up and he turns to her with a smile."Thanks but I could handle them,and I am joining archery and Kendo,and if there are any trouble makers there I will rout them out."He says with a laugh then when Bridgette walks past them and gave him a wink he grins then he looks back at Madison."Oh shes already tried to hit on me once I walked into the school even though she was with some one else."He says holding back a laugh as he remembered it."Girls like her are trouble makers."He says before looking down the hall."Would you mind showing me where Kendo and archery meet up I was told to head there after school and I hate being late."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Madison Valkyrie

Madison smirked and with a soft chuckle told him,"Of course", and then headed down the hall leading to the outdoor activities. She took him to the room where the archers gathered before heading out onto their side of hte playing feel outdoors,"This is the archers meeting room", she gestured to a small classroom,"And next door is the Kendo's", she pointed to the door on the right,"If you need my assistance ask around for the student council room I'll be in there gathering up a meeting with some memebers on what they want to do this following year", she then turned down the hall and headed away as she left him to do what he needed to get done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:19 pm
PaganYanik

Jenny Pickett

Jenny found herself heading straight to her next class that followed she stayed in the next 3 classes that led up to that keeping quiet until the lunch bell began to ring. She headed to the Cafeteria and grabbed her some lunch a turkey sandwich with a bag of her favorite chips and a bottle of water. she went straight outside there was a big oak tree out there that reminded her a lot of home back in TN and she wanted to sit down and just be away from people knowing she wasn't going to talk to anyone. She sat down and began to eat lunch watching the other students as they talked and mingled and she just observed she supposed this was the only excitement she ever really got when she thought about it sitting and watching waiting to see what was going to happen.... .  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou smiles back at madison before she left and gives her a little bow."Thank you for all the help today."He says before turning into the kendo room to get the layout of the room and find where he would be doing all his paper work and such then once he noticed the time he left to get to his next few classes before hearing the bell going off for lunch.He made his way to the lunch room and soon found him self out side looking around,he has been hounded by people all day so far and he was hopeing to find a nice place to sit down and seen a large tree with the girl form his homeroom and he walks up to her and smiles."Sorry to bother you miss but would you mind if I sheared this lovely tree with you?"He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:29 pm
PaganYanik

Jenny Pickett

Jenny was just finishing up her chips when the boy from her homeroom came into view, what made her nervous however was the fact he was heading straight towards her! she kept quiet trying not to seem nervous when he asked to sit,"Yea uh... okay", she said getting up to put her garbage in the trash near her before turning to grab her bag,"I'm sorry if this is your spot I'll go somewhere else", she told him quickly. Preparing to fast walk quickly into the crowd so she didn't disrupt him. She was terrified but enthralled at the same time the guy was nice enough to talk to her even if it was a split second to sit down at the tree she sat under....

[gaia did the same thing to me i didn't get your quote]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash