Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ Downtown
11th Dimension Arcade & E-Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A-T

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:50 pm
-Reserved-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:51 pm
reserved  

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 pm
A-T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fallen angel ordered me
Another glass of wine
She said I'm here to make you see
We're running out of time

That's what she told me

There is no love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
That's what she said to me
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it
Not like we want it to be

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Welp, it was the next day and he might as well get his audition over with. Gerrit wasn't sure who would be judging him or if the patrons would get a say in it or not, but...he wasn't particularly worried. He had spent the entire night working, which was fine as he no longer required sleep or food or anything, so his time was very much his own. For this interview, he dressed in tight leather pants, ripped t-shirt, leather jacket, and bright red Converses. He had even painted his nails black and dyed the tips of his hair electric blue. It was kind of a crazy get up, but he wanted to make an impression. Besides, who knew if there would be a delectable freak in the audience that just might dig that style.

He entered the building to find- jack-s**t nobody there. But there had to be someone around, like an owner or something, otherwise the door wouldn't have been unlocked. He walked in with his guitar in her case slung over his back. Once he was towards the center of the room he went ahead and called. "Hello? Anybody around? I was told I could come by sometime today to audition?" It would be kind of annoying if he couldn't do it today, but he was in no real rush, he would probably last longer than this business anyway.

User Image

"Devour me and fill my heart with courage
Give me wings and camouflage the scar
Rip out my lungs and kill my fever
Bring me back to the alluring grounds of love

I will disband – my heart in your hands

This is not farewell this is only good bye
When my lips fade please kiss them good night
But even bright days are starting in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone

All the happy faces – and memories are killing me
Am I already dreaming
Please tell me that I only sleep...

Close the circle come to an end
Metamorphosis begins
Please hold your promise and let me forsake
Metanoia and the laughing grounds of hate

Will you tell me – see you soon in a while
When my eyes fade please give me your smile
And even dark nights are ending in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone"

With: No onexxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Sorry if this is short. Typing on my phone is a pain.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Pitch darkness greeted a pair of silver eyes for a moment before their pupils rapidly expanded. Yawning, Seth sat up from his improvised cot, still groggy from the events last night and feeling what remained of a dull headache. Next to his two floor pillows stood an unpowered stainless steel cylinder, its dull surface pitted and dinged from a previous life as a biocontainment vessel for some biomedical research program. Otherwise imperceptible to an unaugmented human eye was a soft glow from beneath the northern door where the bulk of the building's networking gear laid; for the closet's sole occupant, that was the only light needed for him to make out and recognize his surroundings. Two bloodpack remnants stained with blood sat besides Seth's bedding while his closed laptop sat on the shut lid of another biohazard freezer plugged into a nearby outlet. After he rose to his feet, Seth flipped the light switch adjacent to the door, revealing the full extent of last night's antics: The room was not trashed per say, but last night's feeding and supply crash did not do Seth any favors. It took not one, but two units of blood before his eyes and senses reverted to normal, stretching thin an already insufficient reserve below a breaking point. Unfortunately, that <********> library was closed on Sundays, or so that was what the online schedule said for the facility. Getting information on this sudden change in appetite and feeding intervals would need to wait for tomorrow, for not only was the library unavailable, but that somebody was expecting a particular visitor to his space.

Seth yawned again, rubbing his sore lower back as he entered the server room. Green, orange, and red LEDs from the switches glowed with the occasional flicker signifying a burst of network activity. None of the warning LEDS on the NAS were lit upon quick inspection by the vampire male, nor did the application server's fan hum from excessive CPU load. At least my equipment is fine, unlike me. At least, that was what Seth thought when he sat down in his floor pillow and logged into the standalone PC. As soon as he signed in, the video-over-IP client reopened on the Ubuntu desktop, showing the empty common area's front entrance and both doors of the locker room. Opening a terminal window, the man entered a shell command which would interact with the server's building automation service, unlocking the Arcade's front entrance so Gerrit and company could enter the building. As for other visitors, Seth glanced at the system clock: It was now twenty-seven minutes before noon. In another half hour, all the corporate offices within walking distance of the arcade would release their peons and middle managers alike for lunch, but until then it was just going to be Seth... Unless, assuming his eyes were not playing tricks on him, if a familiar face with what appeared to be azure-tipped hair chose to stay. Seth smiled slightly as he locked his screen and scrambled to his feet. It was time to welcome the visitor.

For a minute or so, Gerrit's call for somebody to appear might seem to go unanswered, though the arcade was not quite the same as usual. The eastern table stood a few feet aside from its original position, revealing a double receptacle once crowded with three-prong cables that was now ready for a certain visitor to set up shop. As for the actual computers themselves, the premise manager stored them along with the floor cushions on the shelves behind the inner door, leaving the eastern tabletop free for other uses. Regardless of whatever resources Gerrit would need, it was not much longer before the inner door beeped twice and opened, revealing a face that would be familiar to the Lich once he stepped into the room. "Ah, Gerrit! Pleasure to see you again." During the time it took for Seth to arrive, the vampire had changed into a white dress shirt tucked into navy blue trousers with matching dress shoes to spare. Seth's eyes no longer glimmered with bloodlust, instead having reverted to their soft silvery state. "Try not to mind the absence of visitors; most midday visitors won't come until lunchtime, which is roughly fifteen to twenty minutes from now. Feel free to set yourself up, and I will monitor the common area."

- - -

OOC: It's all good! I understand the pain.
Mood: Tired | Surprised
Company: Gerrit Schwarz
Outfit: Casual dress clothes

Katze Allemon-Schatten

A-T

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:24 am
A-T

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

He was sort of just chilling until the doors opened up. For an arcade, wasn't the security a bit much? Or was this really such a bad part of town that if you had anything you needed to lock it up? Whatever. It wasn't like anyone could do anything particularly bad to him. Even if they killed him, he would just be back a week later. Danger didn't mean very much to a lich. Seeing Seth was a genuine surprise, and his expression showed it. "Didn't think I would see you here, especially at this hour. Do you run the place or am I going to have to audition for someone else?" If Seth was his judge, then it would be easy as hell, but if it was some know-it-none poser...well he might have to actually work. At least the guy looked alright now. Last night he had seemed pretty anxious and his eyes were all screwed up. It was kind of like looking at someone who was just itching for their next fix. Maybe that was what had actually happened, except the fix was blood instead of some drug. When Seth told him to go ahead and get set up while they were waiting a little while for people to show up, he just shrugged. He honestly thought there was going to be a screening process of sort, but it seemed like it was more of a trial by fire sort of deal.

"Anything in particular I should know about, with this audience and all? Like songs that will get me beat to hell, or particular clients that I need to keep my hands off of?" He was busy setting up a keyboard running all of the other instruments save for his guitar. He wasn't really a keyboardist, not in the least, but he had learned a few tricks from having to do everything on his own. As long as no one requested something he didn't have prepared, he would be all ready to go. And if anyone questioned whether or not the guitar playing was actually him, they could go ahead and try to prove him wrong. It had happened before: someone thought that just because he had something covering the other instruments that obviously meant he couldn't play anything and was just a scam. He quickly showed them by turning everything except for his guitar's amp off and cranking out one hell of a solo. That showed that asshat. One of these days, he would create or join a proper band, but for now, he would do solo work. The arcade probably wasn’t a good place to find recruits, but who knew what would happen. Gerrit was well aware that there was minimal order in the world and most anything could happen. But probability suggested he would not find a band here, but maybe someone for tonight? Even if they were all nerds, there had to be at least one hot loose one, right? He wouldn’t get his hopes up, but that was as much a goal as getting paid for all of this, if not more of a goal.

Once everything was set up, he hung out for a while, waiting for people to start showing up. He had his set list taped down behind his front speaker. Sure someone could see it easily enough if they tried, given the “stage” was basically just an area of floor that had been cleared off, but at least it wasn’t just out there for everyone to read. He would have liked a beer while he waited, but this definitely did not look like a place you could get one. Just meant that the audience couldn’t throw the bottles at him if they hated him, which had happened before. Getting bored, he started talking to Seth, he had been quiet up until now because the man looked busy, but he could only stand so much loitering. ”So…you’ve been studying the Soviet Block, ja? Why, if I may ask? I didn’t think the West really cared so much about us.” Yes his home state had been gone for twenty-seven years, but it was still his home, the only place he had ever lived while he was alive. Despite his travels, he still considered himself an East German and secretly missed a lot of aspects about the old regime. Sure he didn’t miss have several hundred pages of reports on him buried in a filing cabinet in the KGB’s office, but there were a lot of good things that got steamrolled over when the country was reunified. It made him feel even more like a relic of the past.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: SethxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Sorry that took so long!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image
A violet-haired girl peeped into a particular area. Honestly, the place was pretty much deserted save for two familiar faces. Well, they were a common sight for those bluebell eyes but she doubted that they actually knew her. The Shusona made it a habit to know just about everyone in the city. Knowing what happened in this metropolis was part of the job, along with a hobby she found pleasure in.’Well, I think only one of them has actually tried to look for me. Either that or maybe I'm looking a bit too far ahead in the future...or was that in the past? Geez, I gotta keep better track of these things.’ There was a little chuckle on the girl's end as she took in a step inside the building. Twirling about with excited glee, it would be a pale comparison to the company that she kept.
”Can't you be a bit more excited Camille? I'm sure you're gonna love it here~”

User Image
A particular raven-haired woman trudged along behind the energetic creature with a look of absolute disdain. Hands were shoved in their coat pocket as they hid their face behind their ebony wool scarf. Ashen orbs narrowed at the words thrown at her, a click of their tongue signaled a coming of their response. ”It is too <********> early for you to be this energetic. Why the hell did you drag me to that piss poor place.” The feisty girl looked around the arcade. Places like these were too loud and it always brought out the worst in people, especially those with a competitive streak. Normally this kind of dump was purposely ignored. For one, they cared very little about playing some games where you had to feed the machine to play. Two, strip poker somehow always found its way into places like these. Three, people's minds were too DAMN ******** ANNOYING here. Even if the place wasn't littered with weebs, geeks or whatever; it wasn't as if there would be any pleasure to be found here.

User Image
”Early? You know it isn't morning anymore, right?” There was an awkward smile on Becca's face as she looked at her cousin. It seemed like this particular flower had gone and adjusted their schedule around the bar's hours. She was missing out on all the joys that happened during daylight! That needed to be rectified if today's plans were to work. Of course, this little minx had something cooking up in their brain, but she knew who their snarky companion was. A mindreader wasn't the best kind of friend you wanted around when you were trying to keep a secret. So she decided to go for a distraction.
”Hey, look at that guy over there. Isn't he your type?” Nudging their companion in the rib, they then gestured towards the man with the electric blue tips. With a beaming smile, she seemed to try to nudge the foul woman over to the man. This plan had some setbacks. Soon enough, Becca was seeing a completely different sight. No longer was she watching two men communicate with one another, her vision was concentrated on the floor. The minx found herself crouching down on the ground while holding their stomach.

User Image
Early is whatever I decide it to be!” The words were hissed as the distasteful look continued to etch on the woman's features. Hands fiddled with the lint that lined the bottom of their attire's pockets, trying to find a distraction for her fingers to play with. It felt like such a waste to be here, especially when that time could have been used for something else. She could have spent the rest of the day sleeping in and counting the seconds before her shift started. BUT NO! 'This damn b***h just wants to be ******** punched! The snapdragon was real tempted to wail the woman right in the gut, but making a scene and getting caught by the police was not on her To Do list. When Becca gestured towards someone that was labeled "her type", Camille let the damn masochist have it! The hydra couldn't control her temper as their hands left their pockets. A fist was formed as they jabbed the newspaper woman right in the gut. ”You were peeking into my life, weren't you?!” It was clear that the pissed woman wasn't happy as their eyes glared down on the other.

User Image
Becca looked up with a smile spread on her face, the pain not even registering for the other to see. ”Oh come on~ You're family but you aren't that special. I peek into everyone's life.” She stuck out her tongue playfully. Legs shifted underneath as they stood back upright. ”Don't edgy girls like to date emo band boys, especially the guitarist? I hope the stereotype works for you.” The minx was finding an infuriated woman's reactions hilarious. Even if it came with pain...well actually she was pretty much into the sting that pulsated from her core. That was why she love to hang around this particular cousin. A moment with her was never dull and filled with plenty of pain. Plus, infuriating this short-tempered head of raven could prove useful.

User Image

Camille was in no laughing manner as their cousin stood back up, clearly enjoying the hit to the stomach. ”You're disgusting.” All she got from the skinny culprit were some child-like giggles that were supposed to feint innocence. Clicking their tongue in frustration, the clearly pissed woman put some distance between herself and family. Leaning against the wall, they didn't want anything to do with any of Becca's ploys. There was nothing definitive that made the hydra think the way she did but it felt as if the minx called them out here to either mess with them or get them caught up in some grand scheme of theirs.

II▪Mood: Camille is priceless~ I can’t wait to see the results! || II
II▫Where: 11th Dimension Arcade & E-CafeII
II ▪With Who: ”Camille, Silver, & Undead” || ”Rebecca + 2 ******** that can go and suck a d***”II
II▫Pervyness:15% || Pissed:30%II
II ▪Wearing: Casual Outfit #1 || Winter OutfitII
II▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100% || ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100% II
II Out Of Chocolates: II

Katze Allemon-Schatten

A-T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A-T

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Seth nodded at Gerrit's first question, his silver eyes studying Gerrit's stage getup for a moment. "You will audition for me, Gerrit. Of course, I need to see you perform before an audience to see if you can perform under pressure, but I'll be the judge for this midday performance." The vampire took his seat at the northern table well away from the sunlit windows, kneeling on his floor cushion while he surveyed the common area. The area was decently sized and could hold anywhere from sixteen to twenty-something occupants; at least for the audition, there was more than enough space to accommodate everyone whose curiosity brought them to the Arcade's event for today. A lingering thought in the back of Seth's mind put him at slight unease: What if Gerrit performed exceptionally well and drew more people than the arcade could host? Seth was hardly an expert in civil engineering, but something in the fire code would not permit massive gatherings that impeded egress traffic, and the arcade was just barely conforming to the City's safety ordinances. God forbid if an actual fire were to break out.

The vampire watched the Lich setup his keyboard, letting his eyes drift from the front door. Though he never held a proper CCENT nor CCNA cert, Seth still held a remarkable grasp on computer networking which rivaled that of a CCNP-level professional. Knowing which switch, router, or host was accessible from another node in the network was elementary, to say the least, and building a scalable network was easily within Seth's knowledge domain. But setting up AV equipment? For an audience demanding top-notch sound quality? The best Seth could do, if given the opportunity, was maybe wire up the devices to each other... if even that. He had no musical sense as far as calibrating equipment by ear went, nor the acumen to preprogram digital keyboards with the appropriate settings. As such, Seth chose to give Gerrit plenty of space to do his setup, speaking only to address his second question: "Now that I remember, today is a Sunday... You probably don't need to worry about combative shiteaters visiting the arcade at this hour, but bear in mind that the weekends attract more than office workers during daytime; prepare to meet a few neckbeards up close and personal. Though, with me around, if they cause problems... well, I will need another cold one after I step outside to throw them onto the curb. As for your music, any playlist will do, really."

Seth stretched his back, yawning quietly. Minutes had passed, and looking over to the performance area, it seemed Gerrit was ready. The keyboard and attached peripherals were prepared as far as Seth's limited judgement could conclude, or so that was what he hoped; the power receptacles behind Gerrit's area were almost certainly occupied, and the workstations which previously occupied his area would remain unavailable for the day's remaining hours. Then again, it was a Sunday after all; who was going to come in and do their work on a Sunday? The vampire relaxed, taking a minute to answer Gerrit's question; all that mattered now was waiting for new arrivals. "I have, indeed. More generally, it is the Cold War that I study, and I read about the Eastern Bloc to better contextualize why current events are how they are.". Seth's calm expression faded to a scowl, though he did not glare at Gerrit or anything in particular. "When events of the Cold War are viewed from the lens of Soviet and Soviet-aligned politicians, a lot of ‘brazen’ actions the Soviets took begin to make rational sense: The Cuban Missile Crisis occurred, to give an example, because of our insistence to place similar munitions in Turkey. For another example, the Soviets occupied Afghanistan not merely because of expansionist tendencies, but rather to contain the fallout of Iran's revolution as well as keep the related violence outside of her Central Asian republics. In the end, the Soviet Union's rationales for foreign intervention of all types is not too dissimilar to the US: We have both occupied other nations by force with varying degrees of success and failure, and understanding the root causes of today's problems, like with software bugs, is the first step towards creating lasting solutions... or at least voting for politicians who will propose similar initiatives." The vampire shrugged, or was about to when something stung his nose: The ferrous scents of passersby managed to reach Seth's nostrils. Somebody, or rather a group of people, stood outside the front entrance. "Speaking of blood in general, I smell some bloodbags out front. Looks like we've got company, and there will be more to come during your performance."

As Seth said those words, he detected the collection of bloodbags moving towards the door. In another second, the front door opened… But it was not a scraggly visage of a 400 pound gamer, a short pimply-faced squeaker, nor a misogynistic, Red Bull-shirt wearing Gamergater greeting the two occupants. Instead, a boisterous, twirly woman made her entrance in the presence of two creatures of the night. This would have been a welcome surprise were it not for her partner- Camille, was it?- who seemed to have a stick up her a**; overhearing her remarks about this "piss poor place" was enough to put the ashen gray-haired man on edge. Nonetheless, Seth feigned a smile to both arrivals, waving from the northern table. ”Welcome to the arcade. I have not seen your faces before; I trust you are here to inquire about-“ Seth’s words were cut short by what happened next; his eyes narrowed as “Camille” delivered a solid blow to her friend’s gut, forcing her victim to curl over. What in the actual ********> Before Seth could say anything, the violet-haired woman stood up, seemingly unfazed by her relative’s strike, if not euphoric? Questions swirled in his mind: How was this “family” related? What was up with the raven head and her awful attitude towards her loved one? Just what did “Camille” and her relative mean by “peeking into my life?” None of those questions were voiced when the ash head cleared his throat. ”As I was about to say: Welcome to the Arcade. If you are interested in key membership or volunteering, feel free to check out the 11th Dimension’s webpage. Information on the membership process and means of payment is available there.” The vampire did not let Camille leave even his peripheral vision while he spoke. If today was going to be another arcade fight, he had no desire to let the psychotic ******** potentially outdo some of the worst damage dealt by one of the arcade’s former regulars, if his gut was to be trusted. ”In the meanwhile, we are just about to start an event in a few minutes. We have a guest who’s here to deliver what we all hope to be a motivating performance of metal music, a wondrous genre this arcade has seen little of. Please give a welcome to Gerrit Schwarz!” Seth extended his left hand towards Gerrit’s setup, giving an affirmative nod in his direction. Everyone was now ready when he was.

- - -

OOC: Worry not! I hope your paper is going well!
Mood: Wary
Company: Gerrit Schwarz, some psychotic woman AKA “Camille”, and violet head

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:56 am
A-T

Hope the kind

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Hearing that he would only have to perform before an audience with Seth judging him took a load off of his mind. Well, a tiny load, as it was hard for him to worry these days, but at least it eased some tension. And he wasn't entirely sure that Seth had caught his drift in the next question, but it was fine: if he was only worried about fights and s**t, then maybe there really weren't any people he needed to keep his hands off of. Any individual who consented could be his partner, that was a hell of a nice perk. He knew that Seth made it seem like all of the patrons were pretty gross, but you couldn't just have a bunch of weeds, right? There had to be a flower or at least a thorn somewhere in the mix. Seth then went on this freaking long tangent about how studying the past could help with understanding the present and how all of that affected s**t and all. Which was good and sound logic, but it felt so weird hearing things that were so real and current to him talked about as if they were ancient history. As if the Wall could have been put in a museum right beside the pyramids. That and it was so weird to hear someone talk about the Soviet side of things as if it was some great secret you had to dig around for. It was all he had ever heard: the Soviet side. It made sense there were other angles, but they seemed foreign to him, and likely they were as much propaganda as what he had always heard. In a sense, he was glad when someone came through the doors, it ended the somewhat awkward conversation they were having. Well, awkward to him at least. Lo and behold it was the flower and thorn he had been thinking about, so the audience wasn't going to be entirely gross. Both were looking quite fine. He thought he knew which was the flower and which was the thorn, but after the flower seemed to enjoy getting punched, he wasn't entirely sure his analysis had been correct. He kind of preferred being the one to take the punishment, which would point to thorn-girl as a better match, but he could go either way. Both would be quite the catch, if they were down with it. Seth went through some spiel about signing up for s**t and blah and he really wasn't paying that much attention to what was being said. He cared more about the hotties who had walked in, and the fact that a few more people were starting to trickle in. NO one of excitement, but at least he would be playing for more than three people. The introduction sounded a little bit...kitchy? no, saccharin was probably the best term, but whatever, at least it was an intro and he said his name right. It was surprising how many people screwed up on his name.

Screw opening words, if he was going to win an audience over, it wasn't going to be through pandering. Instead he hit a few buttons to get his backup music going, then launched straight into a cover of Blind Guardian's "Ride into Obsession." That one was based on a fantasy novel, so it would probably go over well with a nerdy audience. Plus he had the vocal range to hit all of those notes, so it complimented him well. He engaged with the audience, but he wasn't rubbing elbows or any of that schmoozy s**t. He would win them over with the intensity and conviction of his music. His attention shifted between different members fo the audience, but mainly focused on the two hot girls and whoever in the audience was most digging the sound. Every now and then he would take note of Seth, but he figured there was no use in analyzing him, it would probably just mess him up. From Blind Guardian he went into Hammerfall's "Bushido," then Orden Ogan's "Fields of Sorrow" before taking a little bit of a risk and playing something out of genre. He played Avatar's "The Eagle has Landed," which was not within genre, but it was complementary. He could read an audience well enough: if they hated it he would stick closer to the script, but if they dug it, he could start to expand more and introduce them to the good s**t.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: Seth, hot flower, hot thorn, general audiencexxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: Damn, this is my favorite genre...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:04 pm
User Image

User Image
The man of the hour came to voice a typical, but well expected, greeting towards the two women. The welcoming probably would have continued in a way that would elicit a sense of recognition and familiarity for any who wandered into this particular business. Alas, this journalist was not much for the typical. The snarky companion's action had already put a stop to the grey-haired's introductions, or at the very least delayed it. Honestly, the sight was far too amusing! It was well worth a wee bit of pain. Even if there was no notable reaction to be gained from anyone close to their surrounding, Becca would not have changed the moment in the slightest. There may have been a bit more behind those uplifted corners on the minx's mouth. Who could tell?

User Image
An agitated noirette peered towards the thought that assaulted their mind. The temptation was present to go and wail the man's face; however, how likely could she escape the scene unscathed from any retaliation on the male's end? Would the cops be called? Would she have to try and worm herself out of another sticky situation? It seemed like far too much work. The satisfaction that would come from her knuckles meeting the man's disgusting flesh could not outweigh the con at the moment. 'Some people need to be 'They can go screw themselves over for all I care.' With their back against the wall, arms crossing over one another on a somewhat well-endowed bosom, they closed their eyes at the man's speel. There was a display of disinterest in the snapdragon's body language and, hopefully, the creepy man could pick up the hint.

User Image
”Thanks for the welcome! But the grumpy one isn't really too interested.” A thumb was gestured towards the bundled up female a few feet away. Becca's child-like mood had not faltered during this entire time. ”She ain't looking to spend money or her time....here.” Babybell blues glanced around the area, pinpointing their exits, cameras, the "stage", and the stragglers that were present. Their hand went to rest on her hip as she pursed her mouth in thought. ”And I'm too much of a busy bee right now~” Despite how this particular orchid-haired female looked, work was normally put ahead of their own desires. I know, I know...shocking! Once again, features broke into a beaming grin as casually strolled on over to the head honcho of the establishment.

User Image
A single pewter gem opened up at the mention of an event. 'I'm guessing its about that lame a** reason why that shitty brat brought me here.' She watched in vain as the ecstatic reporter made their way towards the skinny a** owner, at least, she assumed he was the owner based on the lack of any other employees present in the building. Actually, now that there wasn't an ******** around, the head of raven began to read the energy of the building. There was very little life present in these walls. No, a better way to put this was that there were very little pockets of energy for a place this grand. It wasn't that late in the day but it felt like this place was understaffed. 'What a ******** sketchy a** place.' When introductions were made about the form of entertainment, both ashen lenses were focused on the odd man in the room. Gerrit Schwarz was their name but it probably wasn't going to stick. Not that the hydra couldn't recall a name or two, but if they didn't hold any value in her life than what was the point in recalling their identity?

User Image
Once introductions for the musician concluded, the minx's attention shifted to the vampire. Their elbow planted itself on the edge of Seth's shoulder as she gazed at the big man. Well, he was actually pretty thin but....not the point. The loud music worked well to drown people's words, at least it would work well for the present. Sapphires shifted towards the solo act. ”A show like this is something I can see people raising their drinks too. Holding up their beer cans, wine bottles if their feeling a bit refined, or maybe something that hasn't matured into an adult beverage.” Giggling a bit at her words, her head slowly turned towards him with a simple smile dancing on coral lips. ”I guess you'd prefer a nice pack of cells that illuminate with a healthy rosy color, hmmm~” Her focus went back to the performance but Becca's tone remained light and playful. ”I guess you've got a variety of...."blood bags" to choose from here. A common O+ may be leaning against the wall but you might be losing more blood than you'd like.” The image of her cousin voluntarily giving out blood was amusing. It would be a fun little piece to write in the newspaper. ”Unless you prefer something that is a bit on the rare end. AB+ can be so hard to come by these days.” There was a slow shake of her head to express how pitiful it was to be rare. ”Well, choosers can't be beggars....or was that the other way around?” A finger tapped her chin before it was placed on the crook of her hip. ”I guess you're gonna need to find a poor little sucker to let you sink your fangs in them. Now, where are you going to find one on such short notice?”

User Image

The performance was watched with an expression that said very little for the performer to work with. But she had to give credit where it was due. This kind of genre was far more appealing than the stupid crap people listened to. Which tunes? Pop. That was always the safest music genre, but it was always overplayed. One song after the next were like cookie cutters to this Shusona. They tweaked the lyrics, the tunes but it was still the same s**t in the end. The songs that this Gerrit person played was...better. The RBF didn’t give him the satisfaction that the show was slightly entertaining.

II▪Mood: I wonder what Silver is thinking~ || ”Eh, I’ve heard MUCH worse”II
II▫Where: 11th Dimension Arcade & E-CafeII
II ▪With Who: ”Silver” || ”Alone and let’s keep it that wayII
II▫Pervyness:25% || Pissed:40%II
II ▪Wearing: Casual Outfit #1 || Winter OutfitII
II▫Energy Levels: ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100% || ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █100% II
II Out Of Chocolates: II

Katze Allemon-Schatten

A-T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 pm
User Image
Seth Richard

- - - - - - - -

Seth raised an eyebrow when Rebecca denied that her "grumpy one" was interested in the arcade, but shrugged; from what he'd seen so far, the Arcade owner was ready to kick out the potential liability from his joint. Readmitting the unhinged woman was next to last in his to-do list, let alone issuing a key card and trying to collect membership dues from a shrew who would probably start fights in the common area. Leaning against the wall, Seth shook his head when the violet-head mentioned she was a “busy bee,” whatever the hell that meant.

After Seth finished his announcement, he paid no mind to the violet-head meandering over to his section of the common area, though he did withdraw his shoulder from her touch when she tried to lean on him. Somebody doesn’t respect personal space… Leering at Rebecca for a moment, Seth decided against saying something; at least she did not seem to cause problems, however strange her reaction to the psychotic relative’s blow might be. As for his introduction, Seth himself felt the awkwardness in his tone; normally, the Arcade owner played a mostly hands-off role in the space, serving only as its custodian and watchman. Welcoming, orienting, and introducing potential patrons was definitely not his strong suit, let alone organizing events on a larger scale.

Here it comes.

Gerrit’s mastery of the opening riff to “Ride into Oblivion” earned a nod of approval from the Arcade owner, and it was not long before the first group of regulars arrived; a short pimply-faced teen, an absolute boulder of a man with his beard braided into twin double helices for some strange fashion reason, and a corporate stiff still in casual dress were among those who joined the audience. At least they obscured Seth’s view of that shrew. Perhaps the dour woman would even leave if she had to share any more space with the growing number of occupants. The violet-head, on the other hand… Seth broke his attention from Gerrit’s kickass performance when she said something to him about non-fermented drinks and s**t. ”Yeah, I guess,” Seth started, not really listening to the first part of the woman’s smalltalk. His ears did flare slightly when she continued: “I guess you'd prefer a nice pack of cells that illuminate with a healthy rosy color, hmmm~”

What the did she just say? She can’t have heard us from outside, did she? Wide-eyed, Seth whirled to his left: The violet head did not seem to shut up, moaning on about something regarding the psychotic raven-head’s O+ blood type and wondering where the ash head would find a “sucker” to sink his fangs into. ”What the hell? Do I look like a ******** mosquito or a vampire to you?” Seth’s tone was angry yet hushed, being relatively inaudible beyond the northern table’s reach. The pimply-faced brat and his boulder-like friend took up seats behind the southern table, the latter rocking his head to each unyielding chord. Neither of them seemed to care about the northern table’s occupants, nor did the business casual fellow, who was busy texting something on his phone. When Seth caught a glimpse of the ticking time bomb leaning against the southern wall, her eyes and lips showed indifference- no, boredom? At least she was not picking fights with the regulars yet. Returning to the violet-head, Seth closed his eyes. ”How are you enjoying the performance… Your name again? Sorry, I forgot.”

- - -

OOC: It’s been over a week, but posted!
Mood: Confused | Perplexed
Company: Gerrit Schwarz, some psychotic woman AKA “Camille”, violet head, and regulars

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Hope the kind

A-T

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm
A=T
Hope the kind

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

The thorn nearby didn't seem to give a damn about the concert, but it was fine, he could learn what she was into later. Or hell, maybe she wasn't into his type at all. It was all good. If she really hated him, then he would lay off, but if she wanted a willing victim to any sexual fantasies she may or may not have had, then he was a prime target. He was up for anything and everything, and would never snitch. That was something he had taken to heart from living in a police state: snitches get stitches was an understatement, if you wanted to not get murdered in your sleep by neighbors, then you kept your damn mouth shut. The more he watched the other girl talking with Seth, the more he got the feeling she was bad news. Not that he minded, of course, any experience was an experience and he desperately craved those, but he would probably have to be on his guard around her.
He launched into track after track, exploring slightly different genres some, but always returning to what had been recommended. He really didn't need to be so paranoid; they seemed to absolutely love him and would probably listen to him play most anything so long as it was still in a remotely similar vein. More and more people were coming in: apparently a couple people had gotten in touch with friends or posted on social media or something like that, and told people to head on over. For a split second he felt bad about stealing the attention, but he noticed that all of these new patrons were buying drinks and s**t, so even if they weren't gamers, they were still spending money, more money than it would take to cover him. So at the end of the day, he was still making the arcade a profit. There were a couple of not-gross girls and a few guys he wouldn't mind seeing a bit more casual, but still the thorn and his "boss" were the most interesting, most tantalizing to start something up with.
Not being completely alive was great: he managed to do track after track, playing a good three and a half hour set, and the only sign that he had been working was the fact that his fingers were starting to lose skin, and he was actually breathing kind of hard. He no longer had bodily fluids, so at least he wasn't bleeding and sweating all over the place, but he felt like that was the next logical step. He ended up doing like three encores before he really did need to take a break for a while. If everyone was still down with it, he would go back on later, but for now he needed a beer or ten. As soon as he got off the stage, he turned to the girl who hadn't given him the least bit of attention, "Care for a drink? You didn't seem to care much for the performance, so I should at least get you something you like?" Already people were offering to get him drinks, so he figured by extension they could cover hers, or he could, either way. He just went with the flow most days.

User Image

Am I already dreaming

Metamorphosis begins

With: Seth, Venus Flytrap, Wicked ThornxxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: Sorry that is so short and took so long.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm
Reserve  

Hope the kind

Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A-T

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:24 pm
Reserved for Seth  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 pm
A-T

Hope the kind

Another glass of wine

That's what she told me

In the afterlife
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it