Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin turned her attention to Xeno as she gasped holding her fluffy little demon pet,"No its my fluffy wuff you leave him be", she snarled before planting kisses on the strange thing,"Back into the undying portal my darling", she cooed to the pet before scoffing at Xeno,"You may think your brutal but I think your more psychotic",she twitched her nose turning to see Jhin leaving hells gate,"Uh oh lets go we don't feel like pissing off big shot today", she jabbed her thumb at Jhin before flying over into the battle with the mingled demons her sword drawn her eyes lazy with contempt,"Whats this!', she perked at the sight of singing angels leaving the battle,"Oh toys yes!!", she began to fly fastily towards Charmiene and her crew in a realm of excitement.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel smiled triumphantly as he slayed countless lesser demons with his blade. He looked down at himself and soon became disgusted with the feeling he just experienced. He briefly shook his head to clear his mind. 'One such as myself should never feel enjoyment in such barbaric things.' He thought as he slew another demon trying to attack him. "It seems I shall require a bit of justice disposed upon myself as well." He said to himself as he finally noticed the archangel flying high above the battle.

Quote:
GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Azazel

Once the angles had done there part he noticed them leaving and gives a nod as they pass by him as they bow to him it would soon be time to let this land burn under his holy sword and soon every demon down there would understand why they should say in hell but for now,he will join the fight.He then pulls two katana's form his hips and his six wings spread but then he notices a demon making a brake for the angles who where leaving and he flies to intercept her his blade locking with hers and he grins."Where do you think your going filth."He says with a glint in his eyes.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:39 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno looked behind him and snarled. "You're not wrong." He said as he too flew into the fight clipping the wings off of a few angels. He thought back to what exactly Jhin could be doing here. Surely this fight didn't need that crazy b*****d right? He shook his head quickly before seeking out more angels. As the fight escalated he let go of his thoughts and gave in to the pure bliss of bathing in the blood of these supposedly ascended creatures.

Quote:
GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin's blades made quick work of the archers,then he turns and picks up other targets for him to pick off and soon he finds other stragglers in the lines of the angles and he decides to pick them off as well his wings beating the air as blood fills it as bits of angle fall form the sky onto the battle below.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:51 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin looked up as she was encountered by a male angel with a fierce sword lark,"Oh... hello there.. I haven't seen you around before.. or Have i?", she grunted shoving him back with force she began to form an array of dark energy in her wrist but was blinded by a sudden blast of light as she let out a screetch of pain,:"Damn you bastards and your stupid light!", she snarled as she opened a portal to escape into....

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:53 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charm turned at the sound of beating wings and swords locking as she noted the Arch angel coming to her aid she turned and motioned for her troope to ascend on upwards as she turned to the angel and the young demon,"Celestial light..", her voice rang out as a bright light hit the demon causing her to flee as she spoke to the angel,"It seems you have always a watchful eye", she called,"But for 1 demon? You should be helping our friends in battle", she pointed to the falling,"They are dying...", she whispered closing her eyes in pain she turned her attention back to him,"Help... them..", she then turned and flew back towards heaven.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Azazel

Once the younger demon broke off her attack he then turns to see the fight unfolding below them and he lets out a sigh."Many will fall today but they will not be lost in vain."He says as he sheaths his two swords and holds his hand out in front of him and a bright light starts to shin at his palm."Burn across the lands and whip clean the slate."He says as the sky starts to darken.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:09 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin loved the sounds the angles made as he sliced them up and then he noticed a change in the sky and looks around for the sorce before looking higher and sees a six winged angle and grins as he grips his swords tighter."So an arch angle has showed up to this fight."He says as he starts flying up to meet him.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel smiled as he saw the archangel fly into battle. He also noticed a rather bothersome demon killing his brethren. "How dare you, you foul creature!" He yelled out in anger. "No more mercy for you beasts. I shall put you down before you cause anymore harm to my celestial family!"
He roared out as he flew up to meet the demons currently hacking away at the wings of the other angels.

Quote:
GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:19 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno stopped laughing as he noticed a pissed off angel flying up to the center of the battle. "Hell, you think he would be after me at this point, but rage is one hell of a drug." He laughed as he continued to cut away at the angels. His skin was stained red with the blood of the celestial beings. He was in pure bliss. "I think Har may have been onto something when she called me a psychotic, but what do I care what it's called. All I need to know is that it's the most fun I've ever had!" He yelled at with a sort of manic glee the twisted smile coming back to his face. He was well and truly enjoying the slaughter and mayhem he was causing.

Quote:
GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:25 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin returned to the battle through the dimensional portal and she growled in annoyance as she watched Xeno chopping away at the wings,"Uh... idiot is gonna get his a** killed one day..", she grumbled turning she watched Jhin trying to take on the arch angel,"I could have had fun to if little miss prissy hadn't blinded my a**..", she snarled turning her attention to the battle she began to take on one of the bigger battle angel it was fully armored and probably a captain... But with that she didn't care she used her blade which presented a dark aura to challenge the man and then when once they had battled into the air she finally managed to trick him into thinking she was open but using her trickery and magic use of portal she was about to lop off his head in a final act of death she gave out a cackle of accomplishment,"There you go hope you like hell", she snickered watching the head roll down to the crack in the earth. She then darted off into her portal once more disappearing before she would round on another captain.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Azazel

Azazel noticed a demon coming for him and he couldn't help but grin,it was to late for them this battle was over soon a bright light filled the sky as a long sword formed out of it and Azazel's hand wrapped around the hilt and with a swing of the glowing white blade sent the demon crashing back to the ground with enough impact to kick up dust and rocks."Back to the ground where you belong filth."He says as he slowly starts to lower towards the ground and any lesser demon burnt just by getting near him and his sword."I will bring death to every demon in this fight with blinding light."He says as he holds up his sword and a pulse of light flashes out form it.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin didn't know what hit him one moment he was flying to meet a foe the next he was planted in the ground with a nice gash in his armor that stung like hell and he looks up at the angle now slowly coming down to face him and he stands up only to get bushed back by a wave a light form the sword he was holding in his hands."Damn you angle who the hell are you."He growls as he starts to force his way back towards the man.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:48 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno looked up as Jhin made his way to a strong looking angel. His excitement was all too quickly snuffed out as he was pushed to the ground by a wave of light. <******** hell with all this light! Get a new trick you dumb bastards!" He yelled out in anger. He saw the angel descending towards them and snarled. He got to his feet as Jhin was making his way up to the opponent. "Jhin are you insane. Light that powerful can kill even the likes of you. We need to regroup and try again later!" He yelled out to Jhin trying to get him to see some sort of reason.
When it didn't work he spat some blood on the ground. "And Har thinks I'm the one who is irresponsible." He said to himself. He kneeled down in a defensive stance and decided to watch the fight that was about to unfold.

Quote:
GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items