Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Set the sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quin let her ship sail onward to the next pirate town and with that they lay anchor in the harbor while she and he crew headed to the bar that was there,"Captain you think he shall seek revenge?", he asked worried as she shrugged it off,"Don know", she told them,"I'm not to worried about it he will probably cripple the living hell out of that naval vessel it wont be bugging us for several months", she smirked as they all laughed,"Fortune favors us eh?", they snickered as she burst into the tavern,"Captain Quin has arrived!", she announced hoping onto a table she then commands,"Bring me my fiddle I'll play us a tune", the whole bar went into an uproar of approval as she began to play them a swift beat..

Christopher frantically had his crew drive them further into the cove its waters were rough and its rocks jagged but if they stayed near the lip that pirate ship would be tearing them up until there was nothing left of his ship,"Damn her...", he seethed clenching his fist fearing his ambitious may have cost him his position. Their tale took so much damage that the back of the ship looked like it would fall off almost entirely and the captains quarters were a spiltered ruined mess nothing was surviving that....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:53 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

"Captan we keep hitting her aft we cant hit the masts but we put more then a few wholes in her sails shes slowing down."A deck hand yells and Jacky grins."Ready your muskets and blades mates we are going to have a little chat with yonder captain."He yells as his men cheer and ready there weapons as his ship catches up and pulls beside the Naval ship,it was already deadly in these waters but with two ships in this straight was insane."Drop yar anchor and we wont blow ya out of the water."He yells over to the other ship as his men pointed there guns along with the deck guns and his ships canons,it was clear the devil's reach was ready to take no quarter.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven looked over his notes as he drank a pint. He found it kind of boring. 'The captain of that ship hasn't really done much. Either that or she hasn't had her ship for long. Either way I don't think it's anything I need to worry about.' He thought to himself. "Captain a massive storm is heading this way!" One of his men yelled as he barged into the room. Draven stood and walked out of his chambers. He made his way up to the deck to look at the storm. "Port at the closest island. We shall wait for the storm to pass before continuing on our way east!" He instructed his crew. He then went to the helm. He stood behind the man steering the ship. He said nothing, just watched as the man worked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:13 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin began to play another lively tune and the whole bar was alive with motion and with that being said and done she hopped from table to table gracefully as the men got up stomping their feet in rythem their hands clapping in time to the beat of the fiddle. Her golden head swung back and forth as her arms moved swiftly to play the strings of the violin.

Christopher seen they were going to be boarded and with that he called out to his men,"Prepare your arms do not fire or start", he told them as he walked down from his wheel his hand on his sword he waited for the captain to appear onto the deck and he stood infront of his men,"I see that you are going to conquer this ship regardless I will have to come to grievance...", he told the captain,"There is gold in the captains quarters what is left of it... anything else that could be of value is in the helm take it and go...", he told him slowly with a defeat look,"You may have rough seas leaving if it not soon...", he told him glancing up towards the sky as he seen the dark clouds heading their way.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:29 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky jumped to the other ships deck and listened to her captain."YA think this about bloody gold do ya mate you bloody shot me ship with no cause ar ya dafe boy and befor ya ask that little elf is in for a rough ride as well for pulling that little stunt."He says and he growls and kicks over one of the barrels on deck and then he felt a cool wind and he looks up."Ya herd him mates its time to set off set the sails full and lets pull off into the sqwall."He yells as his men start to follow orders and Jacky jumps back over to his ship."Listen well mates these seas belong to the Devil and her winds respond to her captains anger."He tells the captain of the other ship as his pulls away and then he points the ships bow right into the storm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven found port quickly. He and his men made their way to the tavern to see a crew of pirates there drinking and having a good time. "Seems we made it just in time for the party eh?" He yelled above the music. He looked over the men in the place and laughed. "Well men why not join in and have a good time?" He asked as he walked over to the bar. "I'll buy a round for all of ye lowly sea dwellers tonight!" He called out.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin after finish playing hopped down from a table and then landed on the bar lounging herself onto display,"I'll be taking a bottle of rum and eight mugs of beer love", she winked at the bar tender and then waited for her drinks as she seen some pirates heading in,"Strange.. don't remember him..", she muttered under her breathe as she began to sip on her drinks preparing to get pretty wasted that night. She watched the blue captain take a seat as she eyed him skeptically.

Christopher watched the pirate with a critical eye he wasn't in the mood to stick around for that nasty storm coming in,"Captain what do we do? She is wrecked she may not make it back to port",Christoper turned to adress the man,"we will dock close by for the time being a small ways past this cove is an abandoned island we will drop anchor there and then try to recollect ourselves for tomorrow and make it back to the main port", he told them as the men began to head about fiixng the ship well enough to sail Chris wiped his nose with his hankercheif,"I wonder... If I can kill her without the trail...", he pondered.. seeing as her family was wealthy and wanted her alive but today she nearly costed him his life with running into the captain of the Devil's reach.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:18 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky and his ship sailed right into the storm heading for a small port on an island not to far form where they where."Reef the sails let the waves pull us along no need to risk the masts me boys."He yells over the rushing wind and rain as he men followed orders and kept moving even in this squall his men started to sing and they went about there duties and soon enough the crows nest yells out."Land ho of the starboard side bring her around captain ."He yells and Jacky did as his men said and soon enough the ship was docked in port and her men got off and headed into town.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven looked over at the blonde elf eyeing him up from the bar. "Like what you see blondie?" He asked with a smirk before taking a big swig of his drink. "Or have you just never seen a merfolk before?" He added quickly. He tuned to lean against the bar. "It kind of sucks that this storm marooned us here for a little while.
What is it you're after woman?"
He asked as he noticed his men competing with hers in feats of strength.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:36 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin raised her brow as she noticed the mercaptain and she smirked as well,"Nah... water boy I think I have enough on my plate", she told him remembering she pissed off the captain of the Devils Reach she would have to woo him some before she could get out of these waters... She watched her boys play with his as they gazed at them wrestling one another as if they were parents looking at their children,"Eh.. I don't know freedom for the open water but I seem to be always landing me self into trouble", she told him shrugging,"I guess I'll get out of it one day and no", she told him giving him a curious gaze,"Its been a long time since I do believe I've seen one of your kind don't you usually swim around in the sea with the fishies?", she asked smirking as she sipped on her cup.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:08 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky and his men soon reached the tavern and the doors swung open and Jacky grins."alright lads let off yar steam over this night and kick up the party."He yells and then his eyes feel on the elf who put him on the spot and his grin widdened ."OI what do we have here me boy's,Ya didn't get to far did ya lass."He says as he starts walking towards her."Ya must think your pretty smart gettn that fool to fire on me don't ya." He growls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven snapped his head to the door as it was kicked open. "Well would you look at that men?" He called out as he stood up. "The oh so illustrious Captain Jacky of The Devil's Reach is here to party." He called out. "I saw the way ya took care of that damned Navel ship. It made ma heart proud to be called a pirate." He told the man with a smile. "Let me buy you a pint as congratulations on a job well done."  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:01 pm
SilverthorneKit

PaganYanik

Quin sighed as she heard Jack's voice carry across the tavern and she slipped upwards and told the bartender in a whisper while Draven was offering him a drink she needed her fiddle,"Come now kitty kitty..", she soothed her mischievous green gaze crossing onto him,"Why don't we be good and have a little song to cheer ya up after all you got that stalker off me a**", she chuckled as her crew bellowed,"He did ya a service Captain maybe ya should give him a pretty dance", "Captain quin will clobber ya do ya know she mothered us ya scum!", her crew then went into a frenzy of beating one another up as she chuckled,"Oh you boys be so cute", she chimed her hand on the fiddle as she gracefully pranced infront of jack,"What will it be O' satan", she winked,"I can play pretty good".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:37 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverthorneKit

Jacky turns to the pirate who called him out on the attack and he grins."Ay but I wouldn't have had to if this bleeding lass didn't pull its guns onto my ship."He says turning back to Quin as she comes up to him with a fiddle and his eyes narrow."I can car less how well ya play lass all i care about is how yar going to pay for the wholes in me ship."He says as the crowds quite down."So now little lass I got yar stalker now ya can fix me ship and we can cut it square."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Draven watched as the pirates got riled up. He knew he would have to play things carefully if he didn't want a fight to break out. "Let's talk about this in a more private setting captains. I think I know a way to make everybody happy." He told them as he started walking towards a door near the back of the tavern. "We can have a bit of a parley if you wish to call it that." He told them as he opened the door. "Of course that is entirely up to the two of you." He added with a somewhat stern look.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff