Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:47 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashton

Ashton took in a deep breathe and yawned as the waitress set down another beer,"I uh.. guess..", he said scratching the back of his head while he began to sip on his beverage,"Im sure alot of people are in need of assistance.. but if the gods dont get that shield fixed up there could be issues", he told him. Noting it was probably just weakened and not completely down or there would be mass panic,"Look I'll take a stroll around the outskirts with ya today and we will make sure nothing weird is going on", he assured him gulping down the rest of his beer before letting out a satisfied breathe while the glass plopped down on the table,"And seeing as I really need to take an adventure job soon because I'm literally almost out of gold", he informed him feeling for the pouch on his side he noticed how small it was and frowned,"Oh well I guess I'll be gone a week or two...", he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:19 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

"Sorry about this my lady."He says as he quickly picks her up,thanks to all his training back in his world he was very fit and even though he had a slim frame he was strong,after running for a while longer the woods broke out onto a road and after a quick look around he noticed a city in the distance and made a b-line for it and now that his footing was far more sure on a paved road he could pick up the speed a little but that also ment the wolf likely could too not to far down the road he noticed a young girl running at them a shield up and a sword drawn and she runs past them and head long into the wolf blocking it with her shield.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:26 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara was walking down the road when she heard the howls of a wolf farther in the woods and as she walked then then seen a boy burst out of the woods holding a woman and close on he heels as a horned wolf with out warning they started running at her and she readied her weapon and brought her shield up before ruining past them and bashing the wolf with her shield and the wolf let out a yelp before jumping back and blasting more ice at her witch the blocked and she laughs."Silly puppy ice wont work on me."She says before bashing the wolf again then she swings her sword with impressive speed but she still ended up only nicking the wolfs face witch seemed to only make it mad and it went into a raged state and started blasting ice all over the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu nodded to the man. "Times are getting rough my friend.
We have to keep on our toes. There is no telling when another storm like the one we had last night will roll in again. There is also something off about the air around town today."
He added before finishing his drink. "It makes the fur on the back of my neck stand on end."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Before long the robed man had led Jade to a large underground chamber. There were pillars all around the area. The walls and ceiling were made of stone, and runes were glowing all over the place. She wouldn't be surprised if these guys were the reason she was here. "Okay girl now it's time to see what kind of power is hidden inside of you." The man said before removing his hood. The sight that welcomed her was one that made her blood run cold. Under the hood was a lizard man. His scales were blood red, and his beady golden eyes shone in the torch light. He wore a circlet around his head that looked like it was made of silver. His teeth were sharp and looked like they could bite through metal. Jade willed her body not to tremble as she tried everything she could not to let out a scream. "What do you mean by powers?" She spat out more aggressively than she meant to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:45 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei gasped as she was lifted up by the boy as they headed out of the woods onto a road,"Do you know it is rather rude in my culture for a young man to pick me up like this?", she told him rather stubbornly as she crossed her arms they had gotten onto the road when they passed by a girl in arm as she went to fight the beast,"EEEPPPP", screeched Mei as she covered her head afraid of the snowy blast,"That monster is raining ice shards everywhere!", she replied rather frightened as she clutched the strange boy around the neck feeling secure about holding onto something,"What is wrong with this dream world!".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton nodded slowly blinking as he stood up leaving some coins on the table,"Well.. I guess its better to start now than wait til later besides..", his eyes began to glow,"I thought I smelled something interesting I'm not sure because well..", he scratched his head,"Even though you think know how to use my nose it still bewilders me how much I can scent honestly", he told him,"But I can hear some things to and having these other powers of mine dont help with me being a wolf and all", he rubbed his eyes with his hand yawned and stretched before, motinoing for Senshu to follow,"Come on batman", he snickered,"Lets get going", he then began to stroll out of the tavern his senses on alert.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:57 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku skids to a stop not to far behind the girl with the shield and his gold eyes narrow as he watches her,what was he doing he was running like a little kid."Sorry about that miss."He says putting her down and stepping in front of her as he pulls his sword and readies him self as he takes a deep breath and lets it out slow."Alright lets dance."He says a grin forming on his face as he runs off to the left and the girl looks over at him."Keeps its eyes on you."He yells as he runs around behind it and waits for an opening."Come on come on."He says to him self.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:03 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara could hear the woman behind her saying something but she couldn't hear it clearing with the wolf growling and howling and then she seen the boy run out form behind her and before she could say any thing he told her to keep its eyes on her and all she could do was nod,this boy was giving her orders who did he think she was but right now she had a job to do and it was to protect the city and these people  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu stood up and shook his head a little at the nickname he was given by Ashton. "You say something smells off?" He asked as they exited the bar. "That's odd. I wonder what it is you could be smelling."
He pondered aloud. Something definitely happened during the storm and He was bound and determined to figure out what. "Well let's not dilly dally around too much. We should probably head to the guild before going on patrol we might find some useful information there at the very least."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

The lizard man cast an icy glare at Jade. She was sure that if looks could kill she would have been dead at least ten times over. "I would suggest you watch your tongue little girl. I'm not known for my patience, and you're already trying my last nerve. Now read this. Memorize the incantation, and then give it a try." He ordered as he shoved a piece of paper into her hands and stood off to the side. Jade opened the paper and read the words on there. 'At least everything is still in english in this world.' She thought to herself. She memorized the words and put the paper on the ground. She cleared her voice before reciting the spell. "By the powers of the dark creators, I call upon thee to lend me your aid. Bestow upon me the power I seek, and the strength to wield it. Gravity Well!"
After the spell was spoken it took a minute for anything to happen. A small circle, no bigger than a soccer ball, glowed in the center of the room. To jade it looked like somebody had put a plate on the floor and applied pressure to it until it sank into the floor and then they took the plate away. She was shaking, but not from fear or anger this time. Her body felt heavy, and she was sweating profusely. "Is that all you've got girl?" The lizard asked angrily. He walked over to her and picked her up by the throat. Having already been out of breath Jade's lungs were on fire. They were begging for oxygen. The lizard through her against the wall and slowly stalked over to her. She was gasping and coughing up blood. "For your sake you better hope you get stronger." He said lowly as he walked out of the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:21 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei watched as the boy apologized to her about being rude and then took off to go kill the beast leaving her out in the open,"You have got to be kidding me!!", she huffed planting her hands on her hips,"YOU IDIOT THAT GIRL HAS HEAVY ARMOR ON YOUR FREAKIN DEAD!", she yelled over at the guy before turning to glance behind her,"Oh... a city...", she said turning back she watched the fight play out frowning slightly at the sight of the male trying to instruct the girl who was clearly some kind of knight,"Oh boy.. she doesn't look to happy...", replied mei with a sigh as she stood off to the side like some observant but helpless princess while the two fought with the strange wolf.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:26 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton's ears twitched in the wind as he opened his mouth to pick up any familiar scents,"Aye you ran into the kid early", he snickered recognizing Kiara's scent,"She must have been all up for running outside huh?", he grinned stuffing his hands in his pocket he resumed to walk with Senshu to the guild,"Your right the guild is the best place to look for work first and foremost and also I need to make sure that my payment from my previous village is there or not cause honestly if I can get that I probably wont go out for another 2 months or something", he replied. He kept his ears pricked unless someone was screaming for health within a 10,000 mile radius and really needed it he wasn't budging.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara growled as she pushes the wolf back again and again then she noticed the boy had items on his belt and she yells."Hey boy use that fire flask its weak to fire based attacks."She says and then she see bushes the wolf back again but this time she plants her shield down on the ground."Kings of the north grant your frozen breath and guard this land."She says and a wall of ice bursts out of the ground as the boy throws the flask and once it hits it bursts into a large fire ball and the wolf lets out one last howl before falling to the ground.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku stands by waiting for a time to stick when the girl told him to grab an item on his belt and he looks down and sees a flask filled with a yellow liquid and after a moment or so he grabbed it and looked a the wolf as a large ice wall formed in front of the girl and he throws the flask and watched with wide eyes as it explodes and he watches as the wolf falls to the side in a whimper and he walks up slowly and looks down at the wolf as it looks back up at him and he sighs."Sorry about this."He says before he plunges his sword down into the wolfs neck killing it completely  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff