bass soul Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:43 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
What happens is.... If you have Team Colonel, you get the silver bcm, and if you get Team Proto, you get the gold.

Colonel makes it so Megaman has..
FloatShoes
Tri-shot Buster
Normal body(no element)
MegaFolder -2
Hells Rolling as your charged shot and...
Your hp + 20%

Proto makes it so Megaman has..
SuperArmor
Machine Gun Buster Charge
Normal Body
Megafolder -2
Tri-shot buster
Your hp + 200

It's real cool, Colonel's is meant for speed and Proto's is meant for power.

awesome, thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:15 pm
^ ^  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:17 pm
What to say.... Ya! From what i've heard, there was this contest in japan where you'd netbattle all sorts of people to win the Forte Cross Rockman!  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:04 pm
Yeah, but that's long done. I don't even know when it was, just that it happened.  

Silenfoot

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:16 pm
almighty_cataclysm
Shinsua
yeah don't get that what happens is that you turn into Bass for the rest of the game and your HP stays at 200

well that cant be right. you have to contain all of your health, and besides, why would to turn INTO bass, if it is bassCROSSmegaman.
agh In MMBN5 I turned into Bass, when u use a soul u just turn into the Megaman version, but you need not contain all of your health.....agh never mind maybe my game's just dumb  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:26 pm
I've heard of it but never seen it.

Perverted Gumball

ZenonX1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:18 pm
just slot in MMBN5 after beating bass in the GBA version and you'll get one of the two bass crosses, depending on the game silve=speed gold=power
colonel version=silver
protoman version=gold  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:47 pm
In the DS version you can get the crosses as well as DjangoCrossMegaman or "SolCross". For the Bass crosses you need to have beaten the random encounter Bass in the GBA version.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:16 pm
If I MUST say(Nova's was... slightly complicated), you do NOT need a cheating device for BassCross! You CAN get it that way, but what good does it do you if you lose your game data? On a GBA version of BN5, beat Bass random in Nebula6, getting you the Bass Icon. Put the GBA version into the GBA slot before starting the game, and you'll get BassCross.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:15 pm
O.K. I'll just verify all this. First, it's Bass CROSS Megaman it's NOT a soul! Now there are only two different ways to get it. The first is what they all said and that is first have a Nintendo DS, second have a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team, and third have a Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman or Team Colonel with the Bass icon in it. If you have all three of them you can get the Bass cross by playing the DS game. However if you take out the Gameboy Advanced game you will be normal Megaman again. The second way to get the Bass cross is to somehow get an e-reader card from the Megaman movie released in Japan, which I doubt you have. As a matter of fact I couldn't even find one on Ebay. Well good luck with all that but as far as I can tell the Bass cross isn't as good as you'd think, especially since it lowers your Mega Chip count by two. They have to do that to make it balanced I guess.  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:06 am
u dont need to get the bass icon in the GBA i believe u can also get it with just the DS Double Team and since its to games in one get it in one of those games then on ur other game on the card u can get it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:51 pm
See my post on this topic, as of now it's the last one on the list:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3253579  

GoTn_Soldier

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:35 pm
well i would think in some way that u could either choose and or if u put boktai in it would temporarily override the bass cross.....after DS is going to be different i dont see why they would make bass cross impossible in the ds version which is supposed to have more stuff....youll be able to get it somehow  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:44 am
I've read alot of things on how to get it and as far as I know you have to get it by the Japanese e-reader card or the Bass icon on the GBA game.  

GoTn_Soldier

Xbzen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:35 pm
is there really a bass soul  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items