Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Ryuichi Cave (Timeskip) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:01 am
User Image

tab Ever so slowly Lahlil began to til her head more and more to the side, eyes staring almost off into space as she heard more words she didn't want to hear. Really she the difference between being a ghost and being dead flew right over hear head, but it was at that exact moment that an ingenious little trick she found to work on many of her academy students might be put to good use here. Suddenly acting quite solemn, the kage started as if she were pacing while giving careful thought to Zahara's words. Really though this was just a ploy so that he wouldn't notice the small space between them shrink even further. This clearly foolproof maneuver was then only made even more ultra realistic by Lahlil gently stroking her chin in sagely contemplation. "Hmm.. yes I think I understand everything now.." Once she stood within an arms reach of the man Lahlil snuck in and attempt to pull him into a hug. "I see that you're scared!" Before he could have a chance to speak she would put her finger up to his lips as one would hush a young child who was scared of the dark. "Sshhh shhhh shhh it's okay I know you're secret, but you don't have to worry my young one. I won't make you do anything you don't want to. We can just sit and hide in this cave!"

Lahlil wished that she could more clearly see his face in the darkness but would instead settle for a nice comfy spot right beside Zahara. Though it was possible for her to create earthen structures, Lahlil instead produced a small red quilt from the numerous seals along her body. This was followed shortly thereafter with a lovely decorated bottle of sparkling grape juice, cheese, crackers, summer sausage, and tiny wooden music box with a pair of ceramic dancers on top. "Oh yes! I never did get to tell you my name that night did I? You may call me Lahlil. Lahlil Nevarra. Pleased to meet you!" Carefully constructing a tiny cracker sandwich the Kage lifted her creation proudly in the air, making what could only be described as 'airplane noises' while she did so, and stopping just shy of crashing into Zahara's closed lips. "Would you like some?"

✘║ CHAKRAx 4045 / 4045 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2575 / 2,575 x ✘║ ACx 202,070 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
                                                        ✘║ Konohagakurex ✘║ Hokage x ✘║ S+ Ranked x ✘║ Genjutsu/Scholar x
                                                        xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions
                                                        ____✦ : Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.

_✧ Life Sense
                                                        ____✦  Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.

_✧ Sixth Sense as the First
                                                        ____✦ With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

_✧ The Gift of Life 
                                                        ____✦  The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank
                                                        D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
                                                        Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

____✦ Somnifarious Sight
                                                        _✧ Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

____✦ Genjutsu Specialization
                                                        _✧ Sound sense added from inception, Touch sense from specialization, Sight based genjutsu costs are lowered by [1] rank.  

____✦ REM Sleep
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu durations are increased by [1] post are costs are reduced by 5 per rank of the genjutsu.

____✦  Interweaving Fairytales
                                                        _✧ Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.   

____✦ Otherwordly Imagery
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

____
                                                        _✧ 

Quotes:
                                                        -x- Rei -x-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:31 pm
User Image

He hadn't been looking at the woman for some time as he was lost in his train of thought, regarding options and choices. Away from everything was what he wanted to be and do, but had been an unrealistic prospect. Yet, she still seemed insistent and he wasn't completely against it, not yet anyways. But to him she was a phantom and reminder of what he wanted to escape from, to distance away even further. Even then, he could feel compulsion twinging in the back of himself. There was no real going back, only a slight weight lifted from time to time such as now.

Chakra seeped from within Zahara the moment as he was touched, his phobia of being touched made him flinch and inhale sharply. Tensing as the woman embraced him as senjutsu flowed from his body, sharpening his sense of sight as the amber eyes glowed in the dark as he stared back at her, pupils elongated as snake-like needles. His lips parted as he let out a low hiss, her finger close enough to feel the heat of his breath. Unmoving, muscles tensed and eyes locked on the woman with them slowly losing the sudden glow and the fade of the sudden spike of senjutsu energy.

"Don't touch me again." He said to himself and shook his head she moved away and he still remain unmoving as he shifted his eyes to her. A puzzling look if anything as he lowered himself to the cave floor, watching her with uncertainty of what she was doing with... a serving of... He blinked and waved off his thoughts at seeing this summoning spree and waved away the... snack? "Lahlil?" He asked as if confirming her existence still to himself.

He brought his hand up to his face and rubbed at his eyes, unaware he had actually lost his composure a moment ago and he let out a shuddering breath at this realization. s**t. He sat on his knees and let out another breath. "I am fine, some things just linger." Quiet he remained then as he observed this strange shift, weary and cautious still after being touched as it set him on edge.

Evanescently Magnificent

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 pm
User Image

tab Frowning to herself Lahlil took back her clearly five star level snack and munched her piece in quiet contemplation. It wasn't until she washed her throat down with a small glass of juice that she spoke again. "You know you're a tough nut to crack. I mean it's not like I expected anything crazy, but most people would jump right at the chance for Sannin. Plus all that other stuff I added on top." Indeed it felt like Lahlil had meet the first person in her life that she couldn't get a read on. Everything about him just didn't make sense to her, in fact the further time went on the more convinced she was that even Celeste wouldn't be able to tempt him. The idea that there might be something of the non-tangible variety that Lahlil might offer was completely passed her. Too rooted in the bat's way of thinking she was.

While still muddled in her own mind there was a passing idle thought the floated out of her lips. "Why do you want to be dead anyway? Why do you want so badly to have everything about you disappear?" The question came from earlier when she found herself not understanding why being a ghost wasn't good enough for him. Lahlil had always been one to cling to life so fiercely, fighting from the day she was born. No matter how hard she tried there was just no way that she could, with her own experiences, wrap her head around such a concept. "I couldn't even imagine wanting something like that."

✘║ CHAKRAx 4045 / 4045 x ✘║ STAMINAx 2575 / 2,575 x ✘║ ACx 202,070 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
                                                        xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions
                                                        ____✦ : Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.

_✧ Life Sense
                                                        ____✦  Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.

____✦ With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.

_✧ The Gift of Life 
                                                        ____✦  The Gift of Life: The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank

____✦ Somnifarious Sight
                                                        _✧ Latent vampiric powers from the Bat Lord have manifested inside Lahlil despite his death. As such Lahlil has found herself now able to replace the use of handseals with subtle eye movement. This still takes the same amount of time to perform as normal handseals.

_✧ Sound sense added from inception, Touch sense from specialization, Sight based genjutsu costs are lowered by [1] rank.  

____✦ REM Sleep
                                                        _✧ Genjutsu durations are increased by [1] post are costs are reduced by 5 per rank of the genjutsu.

_✧ Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.   

_✧ Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

____
                                                        _✧ 

Quotes:
                                                        -x- Rei -x-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image

Settled in his spot, he looked up at Lahli finally at being asked the question of being deceased and why. For a second his stare was unwavering, a frown creasing his brow and a deep inhale soon followed, looking away now at the casual set up this woman brought together. Zahara eased himself still and stretched out his legs, shifting from the formal position and leaned back with his legs now out to the side. It was time to explain a little bit, he knew her intentions but she knew not his own.

"Titles are meaningless to me, and I am not most people. Being dealt a poor hand in the last few years, all I want to do is get away from it all." He paused for a moment and settled in so he could continue and be more comfortable as he sat in an upright position. He looked back at the kage and set his jaw tight with another frown. "So, to understand what I am going to ask you, I'll need to start from the beginning." He said reaching for a bit of sausage, why not enjoy a bit of a delicacy?

"I was born in the Leaf, the old leaf. A b*****d child of a Hyuuga and Yamanaka, my father had a prestigious position and headed a separate branch of the clan. Most of my childhood life, I was just simply the half blood to religious fanatics in the family. UHV sympathizers at that, lots of civil conflict that lead to my mother's demise and animosity between me and the clan. I joined the shinobi and left the clan but had been hounded for much of my life afterward. I've killed my own uncle prior to when the nine tails leveled the village and since been separated."

"I was born and raise in the Leaf," he began, biting into sausage before continuing. "the old leaf village. My father was Hyuuga, my mother Yamanaka, I inherited her recessive genes, explains my eyes unlike others of my kind" Zahara explained as he gestured to his amber eyes in the dimly lit cave, their hue slightly aglow still from the residual senjutsu in them. "But, that is not important. I've grown up in the sect of my father's branch of the clan, I was a b*****d as my parents were never married. An affair more like but I was still raised by the clan. Deeply rooted they were in religion, the belief that others were impure if they were not following their ways. Well they took this literal, the Half Blood I was called and never truly blessed by ceremony and sanctity of my parents being married.

"My father's branch of the clan were UHV sympathizers, and after awhile things got heated. Before the incident in the mines and the attack of fringe elements, my mother was killed and it was played off as a just a statistic, casualty to ..."
He trailed off for a moment and rubbed the bridge of his nose with one hand, shaking his head. "She was killed by my own family, my uncle in fact in the confusion. My father knew of this and I went off on my own since, becoming a shinobi in leaf officially but I was always a target. Living outside the civil conflict of my father's branch of the clan's politics but still involved just because of my birth. Few years later, they were ousted as UHV sympathizers and were exiled from the village and that was just before the demon leveled the village. I left during the attack, and killed my uncle. Much of my father's branch were arrested, killed or just missing prior but he knew my involvement and been looking for me since."

Zahara held out his right arm and pulled the sleeve back to reveal the bare skin. Around the elbow was a grisly sight of scar tissue and deformity and he went on. "Lost my arm even in the last few years and had this procedure by a doctor in Takumi. A bakuton assassin from one of the small rogue camps in the land of fire, I took his arm as my own. I wandered for five years and met back up with the refugees to Uzu for awhile then." He pulled his sleeve back down and heaved a heavy sigh, there were a lot of details he left out, his shoulders slumped hard and slowly shook his head. "You probably already know of my time in Uzu by the scroll you've had. But in the last year from my involvement in the events, my father learned of my presence. And I, of him. He hasn't stopped with pursuing me until I dropped off the grid few months ago, so..."

Zahara sat up straight and looked at her dead on, set jaw and narrowed eyes. "I ask for my status to be declared officially deceased in the records, a dead man isn't looked for. So I will ask you of my request. Immunity to the law for one person, my own father. Hitoshi Hyuuga. Grant me this, and I'll be whatever the hell you want me to be for the rest of my days as payment. If you are going to bring me back into what I run from, then this is my price."

Zahara was serious in his statement and sat back again, waiting for her reply. "So, before you reply. Know the gravity of what I ask for, permission to kill a man for my life in service to you not the village, even your want of revenge." He leaned forward and rested his hands on both knees as he sat. "I want to kill the man that was responsible for my mother's death, and everything that made my life hell."

Evanescently Magnificent

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:41 pm
User Image

tab Big pink eyes stared unblinking as Zahara regaled her with the tale of his birth. It was almost like her own in a way. Not so much exactly but both of them have gone through much more than what should have been called for from a single person. No matter where one went there always seemed to be trauma that followed, indeed that was a fact of life. But here this was still a chance it be resolved! Not only that but Lahlil could even up benefiting from helping him! Now that was enough to get the bloodlust in her eyes turning.

Up until that moment it was easy for one to perhaps pass off the young girl as just a klutz who was barely able to function. But Lahlil was in fact, anything but. Her pilgrimage into the echo caverns had awakened a sort of primal desire in her, one that was now expressed openly on her face. "DEAL!" Her words we so short and sweet that they might have even taken Zahara by surprise. Afterall how many people not only accept such a request but also go so far as to get excited over it? "Ohh my gosh you know what? We can even make it like a special thing! You and me going out, and slaughtering him like a dog. Oh! It would be so much fun! I'll let you do the finishing blow of course."

It was just a slip at first but slowly ever so slowly the emotion of it all started to get to her. Whisking her away of a raft built of her own adrenaline and lusts until her true nature was revealed. Lahlil was woman ruled by fevered desires. "So it's settled then!" Makinga grab at the scroll she had previously handed off to Zahara, Lahlil produced a pen from the folds of her shirt so that she might make adjustments to it. The only thing took only a few seconds but by the end of it Zahara would be officially labeled as dead. Lahlil would turn the parchment over, her sharp nose peeking over the top, and displayed it for his careful review. "We are in accordance then?"

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions

_✧ Life Sense

_✧ The Gift of Life 

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank

____✦ Somnifarious Sight

____✦ REM Sleep

____
                                                        _✧ 

Quotes:
                                                        -x- Rei -x-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:53 pm
User Image

Taken aback from the shift in how things turned out, Zahara was at a loss of words when his bluff was taken and even acted on. Long had he been silent since 'deal' was said, contemplative and considering with a stare back at the enigmatic woman. She seemed to take joy in this, the tale and want to bury a man for personal gratification. Yet he was still struggling internally at the prospect, taught differently yet the desire was still so very strong to enact on it. And now he had sanctioned a pact to allow it to happen. To have a chance to cut the life short of someone, no questions or debate. It was just handed on a silver platter for the low price of throwing his loyalty to her. He could not accept yet however, she heard his sob story but she only mentioned briefly her end of the deal.

Zahara stood up suddenly, rising to both feet and shook his head slowly. "I do not take joy in this nor will I ever indulge in it. This is a course of action to keep myself alive, nothing more." He spoke slowly to emphasize what he meant, watching her make the edits to the document she provided earlier. A strange feeling ran over him, anticipation and nervousness both while guilt edged at the back of his mind. Still unsure he was of what to make of her, had it been a good thing she survived? He looked at her puzzlingly, peculiar emotions and thought.

What demon am I making a deal with? Is this worth it? Zahara reviewed the details, his eyes strained as he wasn't at all expecting this to play out as it had. "To when we meet again, what to come of my status in your village if I were have to arrive? You heard my details, I need to know what you ask of me in return before I accept. I'll consider that pact of your's after I hear more as well." He began and waved off the document. "I work best with details if I am work, I know of Kagami but I can't just go off of this." he explained and now paced back and forth in a deep thought. There's a lot to process all at once. Hm...

Zahara held up a single hand to his chin and considered it. "You've given sanction to me to kill someone and my request for being declared dead, it'll take a few months for that information to spread. So I am unable to do anything at present." He added finally and now looked back at her. "By my count, that's two favors I owe you without question, meaning I won't hesitate on what you ask with those two." a dangerous remark to make, but Zahara thought it be best to stay on her good side, a powerful ally a kage was. And a dangerous enemy if she lived up to her status as a village lead.

cEvanescently Magnificent

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:38 pm
User Image

tab Impassive and emotionless did Lahlil keep her face. Momentarily it seemed like her bloodlust had disappeared just as quickly as it had come on although in reality there was a bubbling of emotion boiling over. It was a hard thing to explain why, doubtful that Lahll every really could even had she wanted to. Perhaps it was because of her recent change, perhaps it was because she felt such a strong connection to her village and thus by extension, Zahara. Whatever the case could be didn't much matter to her anyway. All she knew what how she felt.

Leaping up from her seated position, Lahlil grabbed Zahara again in complete disregard for his earlier negative reaction. This time it was his hands, bringing them up to between them. A twinkle in her eyes. "Oh but don't you see! This is about more than just survival! This is about purpose. No one else is dealing with your demons which means if you defeat them it could be the beginning of your meaning! Trust me I know a thing or two about inner trauma, mental demons, whatever you could possibly think of! And you know what else? I could smell it allll over you as soon as I walked in." Emphasizing her point the woman lifted her pointed nose in the air, taking a deep breathe before wrinkling it like a mouse who caught a whiff of cheese. "Oh yes. You probably think twice about your life right? Happens at night? Don't answer, I already know. You want to know how I beat it? Tie a noose around your mind just loose enough to breathe fine and tie it to a tree and tell it, You belong to me, this isn't a noose it's a leash and I have news for you and you must obey me!"

Once her outburst was finished Lahlil's smile slowly faded and she at last let their hands fall back to their sides. "THAT is why I want you. I can't tell you any more details about why I want I want you to work with me because I just don't have any more. I do know that there will be in the future though, and that we can benefit off of each other." It was doubtful that her answer would be sufficient enough for the man but Lahlil began her pack up as if he had already said yes. One by one the quint picnic setup was unsummoned until the cave floor sat bare. All save for a single scroll that had previously been hidden by Lahlil's slender body. "Take as long as you need! I'll start my own work spreading that you're dead. Feel free to summon me too if you need any help your quest!." From her tone it would be clear that unless Zahara had any further complaints that Lahlil would be skipping her way out of the cave like little Dorthy.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 

____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

_
                                                        ____

Passive(s) Effects:

_✧  Potent Illusions

_✧ Life Sense

_✧ The Gift of Life 

_✧  Cheaper Genjutsu
                                                        ____✦ Genjutsu rank

____✦ Somnifarious Sight

____✦ REM Sleep

____
                                                        _✧ 

Quotes:
                                                        -x- Rei -x-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 am
User Image

The lady seemed to be a bundle of energy and emotion that continued to surprise, eccentric was not event aptly put. Muscles tensed under her grasp and he had sharply inhaled a breath of air, this time he expected it but shook with a mild tremor. Between her being close, the sudden mood swing, intrusion of his home and now touching him... Zahara clenched teeth hard and struggled not to let his discomfort show but failed miserably and looked away slightly, only one eye settled on her. She wasn't a threat, he knew that she was painfully aware of his snakes. Bold she was, but maybe a bit too much.

For once he didn't speak and soon as she let him loose three larges steps back were made, one hand reaching into the folds of his robe for the sharkskin's scroll. Instinct, pure instinct. After a second, he relaxed and let in shuddering gasp. She went on the reason why she wanted him to work alongside her, again she was very... eccentric. Almost unreal. Yet... Not an illusion.

To think... You lived. And are a Kage... Hm... He didn't say anything still and picked the scroll off the cave floor that she left. Intentional? Already she was on her leave, confirming she was to hold her end of the deal.

"Hang on, wait." He said, catching up with her with a light jog, steps echoing in the cave. "I...uh.." he began after he caught up, trailing off and searched for what he wanted to say. "I'd like to meet with you before, well." he waved his hand "You know, killing 'him'." he referred to the task. She intrigued him... but hell did she scare him all the while.

"Discuss things, questions and the like. I'm still... processing everything, if I'm to work with you, I'd like to talk a bit more some time."

Evanescently Magnificent

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out