Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
The Deadwood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:36 am
User Image

M A R I K O - T A N A K A

User Image

Mariko only nodded in compliance as Komo suddenly turned to silence her. The poor girl couldn't help being scared in a place like this, so if there was anything she could do from preventing herself turning into a sobbing mess, she'd do it. Remaining behind Koko, she soon noticed what her friend was approaching, eyes finally having adjusted. The shackled figure. The chains clattered ominously, signaling its movement, which startled Mariko to the point of stopping her dead in her tracks. "K-k-koko, wait!" This didn't feel like a good idea to her, neither of them knew who or what was chained up. That was until he turned around.

"M-mr. Nowd!?"

Shocked, relieved, but still mostly terrified, Mariko was very happy to see that Nowd hadn't gone completely missing after the jack-o-lantern incident. She was still worried about Ishiba, and immediately assumed that she may also be trapped in here somewhere if they found Captain Noud. "Oh Noud... W-who did this to you?" Tears welled in her eyes as she scanned over Noud's terrible condition and shackled state. She was close enough now to remove the gag, and began looking at the chains, coming up with a solution to free him. "Koko, we have to save Mr. N- ...What!? No! P-p-please don't leave me Koko! I can't do this by my - wait!!" She whined, her voice shaking with fear as the tears held up in her started to fall. It was too late, Koko was already bolting out of the house with her beast, Tenshi. "Koko! She cried, clutching her hair and hiding her face between her forearms. She didn't want to be here in this scary place, and she wasn't sure if she could even get Noud down. It was like only a few days ago she learned how to properly tie her shoes.

Still sobbing, she mustered up enough courage to begin moving around the restrained Captain, helplessly tugging at the chains. Her poor little body was shaking violently, and any small noise from within the house that wasn't her own soft sobbing distracted her further from getting her substitute teacher out of these chains. "How do I get you out of here!?" The frustration, fear, and helplessness she was feeling could be felt in her cries, her hands gripping onto the chains and pulling them, before reaching for his arm. "I wanna go back, Mr. Nowd. I wanna go back. I wanna go back..."

โ—†โ•‘ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ ACx 0 x โ—†โ•‘ RYOx 0
                                            โ—†โ•‘ Konohagakurex โ—†โ•‘ Academy Student x โ—†โ•‘ E-Rankx โ—†โ•‘ N/Ax
                                            xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:51 pm
For a time all was quiet in the house, almost as if Komo's had gone unnoticed. However whatever hopes the two of them could have fostered in that moment that there would be no consequences to their actions were soon to be dashed in an instant there came a rumbling from the basement. A scream, no doubt from the owner, that sounded like some sicking mix of a dying human and a rabid bear.

Noud have since been squirming around wide eyed struggled against his restraints. The motion was enough to swing his body into a position that would hide the bulk of Koko's little figure. The result was that poor little Mariko would be left there to shiver in place as the creature, now in full view, came thundering up the steps. Now that she was close enough to was easy to see that the hunched over figure seemed to be vaguely reminiscent of a human female. Assuming that one stretched the definition. It's angry wheeze at being forced to defend it's home was followed by a swift angry charge out the door for Komo. Her stubbly legs were no match for Tenshi's swift sprint however, and the witch was mostly left dragging behind swhile shaking her fist.

Meanwhile back in the house with it's owner now gone, Noud would be gestering even harder at a nearby wooden table. It was doubtful Mariko's small hands would be able to break the heavy steel chains but that didn't mean there wasn't some kind of tool that couldn't do it for her. "Mmf omm mabble!" The Jounin muffled were words werr the only direction that poor young Mariko would get it, hopeful the girl would be able to conquer her fear before the witch limped her way back in her home.

(( If you look on the table you'll see the handle of a knife, a void black and long cloth, and a silver egg. Let me know which one you pick! ))

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Toned out by the monstrous roar was a startled shriek from Mariko. Instinctively she clung to the suspended captain's body just as he turned his frame to hide her from view. Upon sight of the monstrosity, the poor girl felt her heart stop, the one thing that kept her from letting out another scream other than the fear of being seen by that... thing. It was like something straight out of a scary story; tales of the boogie-man (or, woman in this case) brought to life. It apparently didn't notice her or Captain Noud, going straight after Komo and Tenshi. Oh no! She's gonna eat them! Mariko wanted to tell them to keep running, but she was unable to will herself into doing anything short of standing there, paralyzed and trembling with fear. If it did eat Komo and Tenshi... it would come back to the house and surely eat th-

"Mmf omm mabble!"

There was a brief moment of silence, as Mariko appeared unresponsive to Noud's suggestion. Now she was trying to process his jibberish while still in a state of fear. Mabble? Mable? ...Table! "O-okay!" Without thinking, Mariko bolted into action, snatching the first thing off of the table she could get her hands on. "W-what do I do, Mr. Nowd!?" In her palm was a small, smooth... egg? She held it up to him, still shivering as she frequently turned back towards the entrance of the door to make sure that monster wasn't coming back.

[ Item Acquired: Silver Egg! ]

โ—†โ•‘ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x โ—†โ•‘ ACx 0 x โ—†โ•‘ RYOx 0
                                            xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:20 pm
User Image
Komoriuta; Chakra: 100/100 Stamina: 100/100

[Konohagakure โœฆ Student โœฆ Tamer&Medic]

Quote:
Komo yelled at Tenshi to stop and think about the other girl. The foo dog dug in his heels to a sudden stop as Komo had to hold on tight to prevent from being flung forward. She then slid down from his back and whispered to him, "I'm going to go in and help her, I'll whistle when I'm ready for you," She said as she took off her shirt and pants and tied them onto quickly on the beast's back. With a nod, she hid behind a tree and activated her byakuyan as Tenshi took off. Whoa. This whole place.... everything was live. What was this place? Then she saw it. Something was moving. How horrible. Once it was out of sight, even Tenshi had slowed down enough and pretending he hurt his leg as she snuck back into the house, wearing only underwear and a tank top. "Hurry." Komo hissed as she glanced at the table and grabbed the cloak. "This is dark, could help us hide." Then she put it on as she glanced up at the man and then at the chains to figure out if it was attached to a hook or a level. Being a daughter to traveling traders and merchants had its benefits.
User Image

Tenshi; Chakra: ???/??? Stamina: ???/???

Attire:
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:30 pm
The moment that Mariko touched the egg in her fear induced manner threw would come a clicking noise. Faint at first and hardly noticeable but would overtime grow until by the time she presented it to Noud it could plainly be heard. Then.. a pause. Brief enough that Mariko might of thought her tool was a dud. The reality was that it was anything BUT.

There in the very palms of her hands would the boarders of the silver egg unfold to reveal a series of intricate small gears all twisting together in unison. Eventually the mechanism would unfold completely until a small clockwork dragon stood in place of the egg. It;s size from tail to head being about hands length from palm to tips. A small light of Omnichromatic color visible in the center lit aflame and was responsible for it's sudden lurch in movement. Stiffly craning it's neck to observe the the chains holding Noud hostage, the metal creature reared its wings for flight. In a blur it shot into the sky as a living extension of Mariko's will. Once it reached a high enough altitude the dragon began twisting violently into a head first nose dive against the chain. It's razor sharp wings acted as an aerial cut that sliced the chains in two. The sudden drop caused Noud to fall to the ground, head first, with a heavy grunt. "Oof.. heh thanks little shipmate.. I owe ya one."

- Meanwhile -

Komo's hastily exposing ploy would find it's success as her small body snuck past the witch's chase of Tenshi. Clearly her eyesight needed work but there was no telling how long the ruse would last or if the witch had any tricks up her sleeve. Komo would have to make well use of whatever time her pet could buy her.

Once making her way back into the cabin would reveal both the freedom of the now single legged Jounin sitting on the floor and the table of items to the left. The cloth that Komo grabbed off the table, likely to defend herself, would come alive at her touch. It's length would grow into much more than a cloak. In fact it would grow until every part of her body was wrapped snug in it's confines. Only her eyes being visible. Despite this sudden revelation the cloth would be neither constricting or tight. Instead they adjusted themselves to work comfortably with her form. Depending on how Komo herself reacted to this event would be reflected in her new apparel, Her thoughts and emotions controlling it's movements and growth. The pirate captain Noud paid little mind to this however, there was a bit of apprehension in letting children play with dangerous toys but honestly? They were going to need all the help they could get. "I see you made a new friend eh? Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to conscript you in my crew until I can get you outta ere. The name is Noud, of Konohagakure service. I was just telling Mariko here of my plan. If you two can keep that thing trapped in place I can get rid of her once and for all. I just can't do it my current condition however." As the man spoke he would also pull off his other leg and began tinkering with the wooden mechanisms common in puppet users visible inside. "i saw her working her magic. The only way we are going to get out of here is we can get rid of whatever that thing is once and for all." Hesitating for a moment, Noud looked up from his re-purposed gun-leg into Mariko and Komo's eyes. "Hey, do't worry. I'll make sure that both of you get outta here just fine got it? You can trust in ole Captain Noud!" The man's tough exterior was followed by a hearty laugh meant to try and calm any fear at having to face a REAL enemy.

Zak the Panduh
Clockwork Dragon: This contraption of an unknown metal responds to the user's chakra, taking on it's color during flight. Responding to the users thought will, the creature is able to preform a spiraling aerial based attack that is capable of cutting a small hole through ninjutsu based attacks and the like. (This does not defeat techniques in collisions but rather pokes a hole through them allowing the dragon to pass through and attack whatever is behind) This dragon may be empowered with up to an S ranked amount of chakra to increase it's damage and speed equal to the amount of resources put into it.

Jenni Deer
Night Cloak: A unique black cloth the grows in response to the user's thoughts.This cloth can either be protecting or offensive depending on the wishes of the user. Spending up to an X ranked amount of chakra the cloth may either as a spiritual strength shield or a use of the Cloth Bind Technique.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image

The strange egg in her palm responded faster than Noud ever could, as if answering her cry for help in the sound of small mechanical whirling and clanking. Before her very eyes, a miniature dragon took form from its once egg-like state, and without so much of a command on Mariko's part, took flight and dove straight into the chains in a rapid, spinning movement, breaking Noud free of his constraints. The little girl was shocked, amazed, and happy - all while still very fearful of the situation she had found herself in - unable to speak, but quickly ran over to Noud to give him a big hug, and comfort him.

Komoruita's return shortly after was also a relief... despite the fact that she had somehow lost her clothes, this didn't appear to bother Mariko in the slightest. "Y-you are alive! Where's Tenshi?" She was as quite as she could be, unable to contain to excitement at being reunited with her friend once again. She felt much safer with both and unrestrained Noud and the super-brave Komo at her side. "This broke the chains!" Mariko presented the egg which had returned to her palms after successfully freeing Noud. The cloth that Komo retrieved from the table immediately enveloped her body almost like a blanket, serving a good replacement for the clothes she currently lacked if anything else. It still surprised Mariko. Noud went on to explain his plan to both girls about defeating the witch once and for all. Mariko was only a bit hesitant, but Noud and Komo's presence was enough to shake even her smallest doubts away.

"W-we should make a trap for the witch, Komo! It will come back to the house looking for us..."

xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:42 pm
User Image

[Konohagakure โœฆ Student โœฆ Tamer&Medic]

Quote:
Komo glanced towards Mariko as she seemed to be really surprised that she was alive. Then she asked where Tenshi was. "Distracting the ugly." She replied and then blinked when she held up a pretty shiny silver egg that apparently broke the chain. "OOh! Cool!" She exclaimed. How did it break the chains!? She had more questions but became distracted and startled that the black cloak she had picked started to engulf her, "WAAAHH!" She exclaimed in surprise but then paused. She wasn't hurting. She wasn't in pain. Rather, she was confused? What was going on? Then as she was confused, the cloak seemed to ripple slightly. Huh? She questioned as she then got excited. The moment she got excited, the cloak came to life, wiggly and happy vibes were felt. "THIS IS SO COOL!!" the moment she said it, the cloak was in waves and then spikes appear above her head. She can also breathe easily. "A trap? Hmm." She glanced around the house, trying to figure out what she can use. Then she gasped, having an idea. "OKAY! I know. Let's do this. Mariko, go get those pillows." Once the pillows were brought, she shoved them into an oven and broke the oven's light but turned on the kitchen's light. She positioned them in such a way that it looked like there were two kids in the oven. Perfect. Lucky for them, it was all the way in the back so the witch would have to climb in the oven to get ahold of them. "Okay! Ready?" She questioned as she grabbed Mariko to hide by a wall and then realized about the man. "Oh. You play dead or something." She muttered, not wanting to admit she had forgotten about him. Then she let out a high pitch whistle.

Tenshi heard the whistle as he then started to head back to the house. Once he was in, "Tenshi! Go outside and run again. She should be too tired." She said as she pulled her clothes off of Tenshi and then put a shoe by the oven and also placed her clothes on top of it. "Okay, be real quiet." With that, Tenshi had left once again.
User Image

Attire:
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:21 pm
Impressed with her forward thinking Noud stumbled into a position of whatever someone looked like when they were 'dead'. It was an almost laughable attempt at overstretched out every one of his limbs that ended up looking more like an over dramatic actor in the middle a bad play. Peeking one eye open he gave a sturdy pat on Mariko's back. "Hey, better listen to you new friend there. It'll work out good, kay?" With a wink the man let his head fall back down with a clump.

Whether or not Mariko could overcome her fear long enough to leave Noud would be up to her but it wasn't no time at all before the Witch made her way in a long circle back to the house. Her limping had caused her to fallen behind Tenshi just enough that the animal was already long gone by the time she got there. But the kids? Oh that children were there all right, she could see them from the dim light of her kitchen light. A chortle clawed past her lips as she wondered just what haired brained idea lead them into hiding in her oven of all places but the hag wouldn't complain, oh no.

Passing her hand over her closed to door, an audible click could be heard as though it were locked even though no such mechanism could be seen. Then.. methodically the hag snuck her way across the floor so as to not make a sound. When she finally reached the oven she would rapidly yank the door down and reach with both clawed hands for the non-existent children instead. All while laughing manically. Whatever chance the trio might have had would best be used now!

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:18 pm
User Image

User Image

With Komoruita's quick thinking and bravery, Mariko had no real reason to second-guess her instructions. "R-right!" Mariko hurried and gathered up two pillows, handing them to her courageous friend, who immediately shoved them into the oven. There was a visible frown of confusion on her face, lasting only a few seconds upon words of encouragement from Noud. Pillows in the oven didn't make any sense to her, but if Noud and Komo were all for it, then it had to be okay. Nodding to her substitute teacher before he 'played dead', she took her position with Komo near the wall to hide.

The girl was quite surprised to see just how in control Komo was of this entire situation, almost as if the witch was playing right into her hands. Tiring her out with Tenshi, leading her back to the house, and putting pillows in the- Ah! That's what the pillows are for. Mariko was finally catching on, boosting her morale a little more as time went on, knowing that Komo knew exactly what she was doing. The witch appeared in the doorway, and it took everything for Mariko not to scream, seeing its face once again. Thankfully it fell for the bait, attention drawn to the oven, instead of listening for the rapid pounding of a fearful little heart beating in the darkness.

The witch was distracted by the oven, but what were they going to do now? Mariko looked to Noud whom the witch had passed over without so much as a second glance. If it wasn't for the fact that she saw him play dead, Mariko might've had a panic attack right then and there, seeing him like this. He was playing dead so well, and despite staring at him with pleading eyes, it was likely he could feel it. She then turned to Komo, the little girl who was large and in charge of this entire operation. Did she have a follow-up to this distraction? Mariko tapped Komo on the shoulders, and pointed at the witch facing the oven. She was practically inside of it... They could lock her in and run away!

The egg in her right hand would immediately respond to this thought, unfolding into a miniature mechanical dragon like before, and making a beeline for the witch's exposed bottom. If Komoruita had any curiosity about the strange egg Mariko was holding since she arrived back at the house, it's gimmick was being revealed before her very eyes. It even surprised Mariko (for a second time), who nearly forgot that she still had it in her possession.

xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:10 pm
User Image

[Konohagakure โœฆ Student โœฆ Bloodline&Taijutsu]

Quote:
Komo had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing at the silly man in a sad attempt and struggle. She felt a bit bad that he was struggling but it looked funny! Even the black cloak was in waves from her giggling about. She then cleared her throat but almost busted out laughing when his head fell onto the table with a loud, clump. Cleared her throat once more, she waited. Heard the footsteps, she gently squeezed Mariko's hand to reassure her that she was going to be alright. Once she was in the over, she shouted, "NOW!" With that, the dragon had roared to life as she was in awe. For a moment, she forgot what she was going to do, distracted by a shiny pretty thing. It was then she remembered. Right! With that, the sleeve became long and big, becoming a paddle of sorts. Like the one you would spanking naught kids butt with. With that, she swung it fast and hard as she can to smack the ugly thing into the oven and repeated it until she was in there fully for her to close the oven.
User Image

Attire:
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:16 pm
Whilst banging around in the oven it took the hag far too long before she was able to snatch the pillows from the back of the oven and realize that she had been tricked. A terrifying roar of anger erupted from her lips but was quickly silenced by the plunging of one sharp metal dragon plunging itself right into the witch's bum. Don't ask me what Mariko's thoughts or feelings were exactly that could have prompted this devious but drilling but it was there now! The noises the followed suit from that oven were a terrible mix of roars turning to startled yelp, then finally a few coarse grunts? Well that won't do! This is a children's show for goodness sake!

-cut scene-

With Mariko's drill to price the heavens successful in it's ploy of pushing the hag further into the oven, it was Momo's kinky paddling the finished the job the rest of the way. Slamming the door shut on her bodacious rump caused a chain reaction seal that locked into place, trapping the witch inside of it's confines until she cooked into a sour pile of green mush.

Meanwhile Noud, who had since readied his blaster leg, was busy dying from the laughter. "MY GOD. I've never such a sight in my entire life! Hoho.. give me a second to breathe it in." Spending another five or so minutes collecting himself from his giggles the Jounin at last limped himself on one leg after having clicked it back into place. Should any of the kids try to help him in this state they would only be meet with the pirate captains hand until he called his way up himself. "Don't you kids worry about old Noud now, it's just a flesh wound. Now whatya say we get out of this hellhole? Not particularly keen on seeing, or smelling, witch casserole. Oh, and by the powers vested in me by her majesty Lahlil. I now pronounce you two fully fledged genin. Sorry your first mission had to be saving my sorry butt."

With a proud nod the ninja pirate hopped his way over to the wall where he had spied the hag's earlier workings. Luckily his mechanical eye had a zoom function or he never would have known how to unlock the way out. After a short series of hand seals a lock would appear above the door and change from a red to a blue color. This not only opened the door for our band of heroes but could clearly be seen leading right onto the steps of the Konoha academy instead of the confusing dead swamp were it should have been. "After you two ladies."

YOU DID IT!!
Congrats on you genin rank! As a reward you gain all of your graduation rewards, your toys, and can claim up to 120xp!

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

There was a look mixed with confusion and disgust plastered on Mariko's face as she watched her clockwork dragon successfully push the witch further into the oven... unfortunately diving deep into the valley between two hills that it was lucky to escape from. The poor girl was not looking forward to cleaning her new gadget. Komoruita finished the job with her magical cloak, thus locking the witch in and beginning the preparations of a very unappetizing dish that the trio would not be staying around to eat.

After Noud's humorous reaction to their plan, and official promotion to Genin status, he was able to access their home once again through a magic door. "We're going home! Let's go, Komo!" Mariko was so happy to get out of this scary place, that she didn't hesitate in the slightest to grab Komo's hand and drag her through the door as she ran at it as fast as her little legs could take her. [ Exit ]

xxxxx

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

[Konohagakure โœฆ Student โœฆ Bloodline&Taijutsu]

Quote:
"Gross!" Komo exclaimed as she covered her ears at the sound of the dragon being well, drilled right into the witch. Even when the dragon was all yucky and turned back into an 'egg' Komoriuta wouldn't dare to touch it. At least the man was having fun as he was laughing rather hysterically. She whistled again as Tenshi had appeared back and she gave him a big hug. She was glad he was okay. "Eh?" She questioned, a bit confused. They were promoted into genin? Whoa whoa! She doesn't belong in the village, "You got me all wrong, I'm not part of your village. My family are traders. We are here just for a bit." She corrected him but felt a bit prideful with the fact that she was good enough to be a genin in some random village. He went to the door and did some clicks. She sees the area but doesn't know where it was. Mariko, however, knew where that area was. She grabbed Komo's hand as she yelled in surprise as they head out of the place, "It's not my home, Mariko. I need to find that lady and ask here where are my family." She explained to him as they went through the door with Tenshi following behind.
User Image

Attire:
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

Zak the Panduh

Evanescently Magnificent

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games