Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2020)
{N} Freaque of Nature Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:43 pm
Day 15
Theme: Draw oldest drawing over again
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Comment: I got so excited I started as soon as I turned in yesterday’s post lol. The 2002 one is the oldest drawing of this OC that I have.
Full-size in spoiler.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:55 pm
Day 16
Theme: Draw your own comic strip
Comment: Not my best cause I drew it in between coughing fits but, heres the concept for it.
Full-size in spoiler.

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:46 pm

xoxoxo Day 17 xoxoxo

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:12 pm
Day 18
Theme: penguin

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:01 pm
Day 19
Theme: Complete a drawing without use of lines
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:43 pm
Day 20
Theme: finish earlier piece (day 4 bunny)

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:37 pm

xoxoxo Day 21 xoxoxo

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:16 pm
Day 22
Theme: Grave

It was a silent, cold, and desolate night in the small town of Cape Wibourne. A fierce wind broke the silence and howled by as it blew leaves off the half dead trees that lined an eerie rusted gate. The sky was dark with the exception of small columns of moonlight that managed to break free from the clouds. The struggling light hit a old sign revealing the name, "Wilborne Necropolis", the town cemetery.

The cemetery was off limits once the sun had set, but that didn't stop the local youths from attempting entry. On this night a young couple had successfully managed to sneak in by crawling through a small hole in the moss covered stone walls that lined the perimeter. First, the young woman crawled out and dusted some dirt and dead leaves off of her skirt. She closed the sweatshirt she was wearing to help stave off the cold and she looked around as she waited for her date to join her.

"Hurry up! This place is way creepier at night," she complained. A large owl perched on the dead tree next to their makeshift entrance made a sudden cry causing her to jump, "What was that! Come on Ben, I want to get this challenge over with."

Ben grunted as he struggled to fit through the hole, "Hold on..." he finally made it out after some struggling and sighed, "Okay, I'm here. Hey, it's not so bad." He walked over and put his arm around his date and smirked, "You're just being a chicken Darlene." He smiled and looked around as he tried to survey the area, "They say the grave is at the top of the hill just passed the mausoleum." He grabbed her hand and began to walk, "I think i saw on the map it's this way."

The grave they were seeking, is one that even during the day is not open to visitors. It is the grave of a young child who's death was both a tragedy, and a mystery. It is said he was playing in his front yard when his ball rolled into the empty street. What was to happen next, no one would have guessed. A truck, as if out of nowhere, hit the child and then disappeared. His name was Enya, he was only four years old.

The foolish couple walked onward towards the grave and Darlene was beginning to have second thoughts, "Ben, maybe we should go back. Something, something doesn't feel right." The wind whipped past them knocking a branch off a nearby tree, blocking the path they were on. Darlene screamed and grabbed Ben's arm pulling him out of the way, "That almost hit us!"

Ben gasped as he was pulled back and groaned, "What was that fo..." He watched the branch fall and he looked at his flustered girlfriend, "Wow... the wind is really something tonight isn't it." He got up and glanced at her, "Come on, let's keep going, there's another path that way."

Darlene looked at him in disbelief and protested, "You still want to go?" she stopped and watched him walk on, "I'm not going, i'm stay..."

"Go away."

"Ben," Darlene's voice quivered as she looked at her boyfriend, "Did you just say something?" She looked around as a chill raced down her spine and she ran to Ben.

He looked and laughed, "No, i didn't say anything. You sure your nerves aren't getting the better of you?" He kept walking and he held her, "Come on its just the wind."

Darlene looked at Ben with fearful eyes and took a deep breath before holding onto his hand. She was clearly shaken by the way her hands trembled, and her steps were uneasy, "Hey, didn't they say that the ghost haunts the graveyard at night?" The voice she thought she had heard was starting to get to her and she frowned, "It was that child, Enya right?"

Ben paused and gave her a skeptical yet amused look, "Oh, yeah... there's a 'ghost' here," he paused and thought he would have fun trying to scare her more, "They say when the kid died... thirteen days after he was buried he was seen walking around the town crying for his mommy." He watched with delight as Darlene went pale and began to shake, "When they went to go check on his grave, it looked like it had been dug out from the inside. They even say they found his fingernails on the inside of the coffin lid where he clawed his own corpse out."

Darlene was listening and she froze in terror as what felt like a freezing hand, no bigger than a child's grabbed her ankle. Ben was so engrossed in his story he didn't even notice Darlene stop walking. She trembled as she turned to see a small, transparent figure shrouded in shadows and blood.

"have you seen my mommy..."

Darlene shrieked in horror as she let out a blood curdling scream and turned to run. She pulled her leg out of the specter's grasp and headed for the hole they had entered through. She got through and a sharp pain began to spread through her ankle as she exited. Darlene looked down and began to cry in fear as fingernail marks began to appear on her leg. She let out a final scream before loosing consciousness outside of the cemetery wall.

Ben turned and laughed, "What? Too scary for you Darlene?" He looked around and frowned, "Darlene? Did she ditch me? That coward." He looked up and took a deep breath, "Well, I'm gonna finish this challenge without her then. We are so done when i get home." He kept walking, determined to reach his goal. After awhile he reached the top of the hill. The hill top was littered with paper talismans hung from string, crosses embedded in the ground, and rosaries hanging from trees that formed a circle. In the center of the circle was a lone grave that had deteriorated over time due to neglect. He trudged through the overgrown grass and wiped cobwebs and dirt away from the headstone where only the one word was now legible, 'Enya'. He smirked and laughed, "I made it. See, no ghost. there's nothing to be scared of." He laughed and kicked the headstone as he enjoyed what he believed to be his triumphant victory.

"I... don't... like... you..." a crying voice began to rise from the shadows, "you are a bully!" a small decayed hand shot out of the plot of land where Ben was standing and grabbed his leg.

Ben gasped as he looked down and frowned, "What the hell!" he kicked the hand and backed up, "Was that...did it just get colder?" The wind picked back up and began to swirl around the gravestone like storm. Ben put his hand up to protect himself only to watch in horror as the wind, sharp as a scythe cut off his hand. He screamed in horror and fell to his knees as he looked around, "What's going on!"

"eye for an eye...hand for a hand... Mommy always said treat others the way you want to be treated." The swirling wind died down enough to reveal the grave plot was now completely unearthed. Ben frowned and tried to find the strength to stand but his whole body was frozen as if no longer his own. "I told you to go away... you didn't listen... now... I will make you." An unseen force knocked Ben back and he plummeted into the open grave.

tab The following morning a visitor was making her way to the cemetery and frowned when she came across Darlene, "Miss... miss... are you alright?"

Darlene groaned as she woke up and gasped, "Stay away! What? it's... morning?" she looked up at the man and frowned, "That's right my boyfriend and i we were doing the graveyard challenge and... Ben! He's still in there we have to get him out."

The lady watched and glanced at the scratches on Darlene's leg, "Looks like 'he' got you. You're lucky my dear to have gotten away. He cannot reach you once you leave, and as for your friend... you're better off forgetting about him. If he made his way to that grave... he is no longer of this world." She took a bandage out and wrapped Darlene's leg, "It's sad, Enya is such a pitiful child."

Darlene frowned, "Wh-who are you?" She looked at the elderly lady who was wearing all white and had a rosary around her neck and a cross emblem on her arm. Her eyes were strong and her smile gentle, she looked at Darlene and her smile turned sad.

"Me? Oh, just a grandmother." She stood up and a small locket attached to her rosary opened up revealing an old picture. Darlene made a shocked gasp, the picture was of a small boy who matched the ghost she had seen at night. The lady spoke one last time before walking off, "I have come today to visit my grandson."  

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 pm

xoxoxo Day 23xoxoxo

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:54 pm
Day 24
Theme: Design a book cover
Comment: it’s a concept WIP I still want to play with the colors and other things but ta-da

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:10 pm
Day 25
Theme: villain
Comment: my favorite Mistress of Evil
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:53 pm
Day 26
Theme: zebra

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:03 pm
Day 27
Theme: Spirit Challenge

User Image
User Image
User Image

My comment: for some reason these are the 3 things some of my friends said they wanted tutorials of lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:33 pm
Day 28
Theme: spirit Challenge pt. 2

Freaque of Nature

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500

ChiiDoLLx

Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:07 pm
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Timestamp correction; Discord submission
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:56 pm

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Day 29
Theme: Study: Eyes, Noses, & Mouths

Comment:  
100 Days Event (2020)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces