Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Partner Searches
Persephone's RP Quest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:13 am
Updated the original post list. Please check it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:09 pm
PersephoneHatter

Updated again.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:25 pm
PersephoneHatter
PersephoneHatter

Updated again.

Aye watcha into I'm not in a major rping mood but I can do some forum 1x1's  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:00 pm
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
PersephoneHatter

Updated again.

I'm not a fan of the forums, sorry. Plus if you're not in the mood, why ask, you should do things because you enjoy them, not because you feel obligated to. Just saying.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:09 pm
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
PersephoneHatter

Updated again.

I'm not a fan of the forums, sorry. Plus if you're not in the mood, why ask, you should do things because you enjoy them, not because you feel obligated to. Just saying.

Not legit forums I meant guilds I do enjoy to rp but I understand what you mean I usually dont prio 1x1's; The only time I felt obligated to reply to an rp is if Its in a group one so don't worry about that; I thought maybe you would have an interesting story plot because I've been feeling very dull about rps lately and I believe its because I'm not excited about anything really.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:19 am
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
PersephoneHatter

Updated again.

Not legit forums I meant guilds I do enjoy to rp but I understand what you mean I usually dont prio 1x1's; The only time I felt obligated to reply to an rp is if Its in a group one so don't worry about that; I thought maybe you would have an interesting story plot because I've been feeling very dull about rps lately and I believe its because I'm not excited about anything really.

Well I did update the list before. There's Dark Fantasy, Harry Potter stuff, Mythology, lots of idea.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:00 am
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
PersephoneHatter

Updated again.

Well I did update the list before. There's Dark Fantasy, Harry Potter stuff, Mythology, lots of idea.

I like the greek gods mythology, Alice and wonderland and howl's moving castle! I love all 3 of these ideas  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:42 pm
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

I like the greek gods mythology, Alice and wonderland and howl's moving castle! I love all 3 of these ideas

Okay. So maybe Alice is Sophie and Hatter is Howl. As far as the mythology bit goes, they and the other characters are gods/ goddesses?  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:22 pm
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Okay. So maybe Alice is Sophie and Hatter is Howl. As far as the mythology bit goes, they and the other characters are gods/ goddesses?

Kinda like in his movie spirited away? I love the freakin film lol its my favorite; Howl is my second fav.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:58 pm
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion
PersephoneHatter
GuenivereOrion

Kinda like in his movie spirited away? I love the freakin film lol its my favorite; Howl is my second fav.

Howl's not in Spirited Away, he's in Howl's Moving Castle. And no I wasn't thinking like the water or dirt or river spirits in Spirited Away. I was thinking real Greek Mythology, like Percy Jackson or something.  

PersephoneHatter

Desirable Kitten

9,275 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Partner Searches

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers