Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜
๐Ÿƒ || Devious Delights [ Ramen Eatery ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

He would soon become suddenly bothered by the other customer who had been here before him. She mentioned something about greeting a lovely young lady when sitting down with them. Could she be referring to herself? It did seem like that, although he wasn't completely sure it was probably safe to assume that was the case. He would respond in kind with a very simple. "My apologies, hello." Which he had assumed would get any normal person to leave him be, but it seemed this girl had other plans particularly involving him.

Suddenly hit with a barrage of questions, related to each other and in a surprisingly chronological string. He could tell by the shift in her expression he could pick up from the details of the close area around him. He didn't turn towards the girl who was speaking to him as he began to respond however. "I uh, yes I guess so. Although I only was there for a short time...because I had prior training." He explained a bit, scratching the back of his head somewhat nervously. "Creepy....eclipse stuff?" He seemed genuinely confused about that as a whole but then remembered that he was indeed informed about it at some point. "Oh...yeah I never really noticed it...so I guess I forgot that it happened. Yes, I was in that class though." He would finish answering the questions that he had been barraged with quickly and fairly efficiently he thought.

But now he supposed he was in conversation....it would be awkward to not try to continue it...but he had a bit of a feeling she'd be able to do that on her own. He didn't want to rely on that feeling though in order to not feel awkward even a little bit however. So instead he would ask a simple question that had been skipped over through the barrage surprisingly. "I am Yashima by the way, what is your name?"

[Strength: 0][Speed: 0][Agility: 2][Endurance: 0]
[Chakra: 550/550][Stamina: 450/450]

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ |SHINOBI โ€ข INFO| โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
โ€ข Sonyo, Senju | D | Genin | Bloodline | Taijutsu
Ignition/Senju

She was indeed the lovey young lady in question, at least in her opinion anyway. The younger boy was responding which was good but the not actually turning toward her felt like evasiveness, being as she didnโ€™t know he was actually blind visually speaking. Still this didnโ€™t discourage her any nor annoy her much, she could easily imagine some might not look at her with such a random prodding from basically a stranger, the oddest but to her was that he apparently seemed barely aware of the eclipse, almost as if it hadnโ€™t been a big deal. The concept of him barely even having time for the eclipse, along with his prior family training and speedy journey through the academy equaled one clear fact to herself.. and that was that this kid had to be a total badass in one respect or another. Then her got ahead of her in the conversation, sheโ€™d intended to prompt him to introduce himself to be lightly annoying as she conversed but he stole the initiative by simply being courteous and on point. โ€œOoh itโ€™s Yashima is it? Nice to meet ya Yashima, you can call me Sonyo, Yo!โ€ She said, leaning back a little and frowning ever so slightly but then shifting back to smiling and talking.

โ€So like you must be a total badass eh? Prior training and too cool to bother with the recent worldwide unscheduled eclipse! Youโ€™re some serious stuff huh!? How old are you even? โ€ She observed, ignorance warping her perception slightly away from the truth, possibly not in the sense that her perception about him was wrong but maybe more exaggerated than the truth. A large bowl of ramen that details were unfortunately left to the imagination from beyond the fourth wall was placed in front of Sonyo at this moment, the shorty turning her head to eye her food then look to the chef and grin appreciatively. โ€One moment Yashima please!โ€ She told him lifting one hand in a praying position and spouting off in a foreign language(Chinese)for a good twelve seconds before lowering her hand at the end of the prayer. Praying wasnโ€™t exactly a normal meal custom for her, however today it was a different story, she had been without food and this place was presented to her, that and the fact sheโ€™d never been there before were the general basis to the why she did so, in short she wouldnโ€™t be praying over a meal here again, at least this year.

Snatching up the chopsticks and separating them at this point she looked over her extra large helping and took in its smell as she spoke again at a rapid pace
โ€So about what I was asking, ohh! Oh! Oh! That and you should tell me about any intense missions youโ€™ve been on, you have done some yeah?โ€ Were her new questions, prompted by her current perception that might make Yashima out to have a moniker akin to โ€œThe destroyerโ€ or something of equal weight, even if her expectations would be sourly dashed or mildly put straight her current interest in the boy whoโ€™d joined her on this auspicious afternoon. Sonyo went back to giving him a wide eyed stare that as she began to slurp up some noodles, a little more gracefully and a lot more quietly than her entire self would imply, the word slurp almost loosing the audible part of its meaning, only an accurate way to describe how she ingested the food, her eyes glued on Yashima, to follow his every word.

Ooc: Nanana na!)
Stamina 750/750 | Chakra 650/650

Stats+Totals after boosts
โ€ข Strength 2 โ€ข Speed โ€ข Agility 1 โ€ข Endurance 2

Ryo | 26800

Random & Relevent info:

Career - Taoist worshipper - +200chakra/stamina

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed that she girl misunderstood his meaning. Of course it wasn't a surprise, it was not always obvious that Yashima was blind...he didn't really make it easy to recognize, although not on purpose. Well at least she gave her name, although seemed upset for some reason because of it? He would have brought it up had she not immediately bounced back from it with a large assumption involving him. Yashima? A badass? He didn't think he was a bad a**....She thought that his prior training and not realizing the eclipse made him a bad a**? He would need to simply clear that up, however as he was about to explain himself in order to derail her delusion of him food was placed in front of her....and then in front of him as well.

He would offer a slight bow to the worker that placed food in front of him, and noticed that the girl seemed to speak in a language he didn't understand for a moment. That was interesting, he had never heard that particular language before. It would give him something to ask her about at a later point. Yashima would turn his attention to his food, albeit not in a very physical way considering he was mostly still looking in the same direction he had been since he got here. Snapping his chopsticks apart, and then preparing to eat....as Sonyo began to speak again. Asking about what she asked about before, and even adding a little extra to it.

Yashima's eyes would close, perhaps in slight annoyance...however his expression would not change from the mostly neutral state it almost always kept. He would place his chopsticks down atop the bowl and then turn his body towards Sonyo. "I, don't think that I am a badass...It wasn't so much that I was too cool to bother with the eclipse...it just didn't affect me as I am blind, I couldn't have seen it to be affected by it even if I wanted to. My training before was just....family stuff. They wanted me to be a certain way, I'm on my own now as I didn't want to be a single-minded combat only person like my family usually decides to be....I chose to be more....of a supportive role." Pausing for a moment, he thought back to what else she had asked....oh his age, and the mission thing right? "I'm ten...and I don't really think there have been any intense missions I've been on....although I guess there was the time during exams where we had to deal with a giant wolf...like probably bigger than a majority of the buildings here...." After finishing that though, he would turn his body back to his food, grabbing his chopsticks and hoping that at least that was enough to hold her attention while he ate some of his food. She was amusing to say the least, but at the moment Yashima wanted to make sure he wasn't eating cold ramen....that would be the worst.

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:09 pm

Ignition/Senju

โ€œEeehhh?!โ€ Was the first vocal reaction she could muster when she came to realize how wrong she had ended out being with her assumptions. Her mouth was agape and her eyes looked diagonally off the the side as her face flushed a little in embarrassment for the mistake. This overpowered her minor disappointment to what he had relayed to her, derailing the direction that she wanted the conversation to go. Sonyo then turned toward her food and used eating as an excuse not to say something in immediate response and she needed to think on what he had said and how to continue from that point forwards and unlike some people, she wouldnโ€™t apologize for her mistake and would just move past that mistake and it wasnโ€™t worth giving a second thought. The light embarrassment passing she did consider what he had told her to be very interesting, most especially the bit about the chuunin exams and the giant wolf, although she decided to pursue the exact specifics and how he placed in the exams at a different point, feeling she wanted to leave a little mystery in that area until he volunteered such information.(*cough*)

The aspects about Yashimas family sounded interesting in a different sense, there was a lot to it in her opinion considering he was only ten... TEN!!! She herself had only graduated just before turning fifteen, although not actually starting until she was around ten, thus complaining about said fact was pointless and non-comparable. Choosing to displace her minor jealousy for a more reasonable angle to view this, now doing so in a manner it should actually be viewed in. Hence Sonyo was very impressed with this, prior training or no this kid was admirable, diligent and knew what he wanted... extremely mature seeming for his age and willing to go against his parents wishes, she envied and respected him there as she hadnโ€™t been strong like that with her own parent. Quietly gobbling through about two thirds of her large bowls contents before continuing the conversation with a manner and energy that almost gave off the impression that there was not a very, very long pause in the conversation for the sake of food consumption, the girl pointing her chopsticks at him rudely and half turning her body toward him, her head turned more directly toward him, her expression back to the smirk/grin of amused interest sheโ€™d had moment earlier, although she seemed to be putting a bit more thought and effort behind her words than just assaulting him with questions and presumptions!
โ€O~K~! So the eclipse thing totally makes sense now that I know youโ€™re blind! Iโ€™m guessing you had to have been born that way as your eyes are a solid color, yet you didnโ€™t notice it being darker from the eclipse and itโ€™s rare someone who looses their sight becomes totally blind!โ€ She stopped pointing her chopsticks at him and daintily shovelled a mouthful of ramen into her face, quickly chewing and swallowing it before continuing her thought. โ€You also seem to have no obvious tools to help you get around, meaning that either you have an extrasensory perception that you developed or were born with, or one of your senses is super honed or maybe like a dolphin and some other fishes sonar, either through training or again a bloodline, maybe both? Would you be willing to tell me as thatโ€™s fascinating! If you do tell me Iโ€™ll answer you any question about myself, abilities talents hobbies, whatever you wanna know! Also, just to note Yashima, I wouldnโ€™t sell yourself short, you may not have been on any rough missions, but you seem to have some pretty badass qualities to me, when you see em too, you will be even stronger!โ€

Should he believe her or not was up to him, if he could see what she was talking about then he might have some extra confidence, as pride creates confidence. She offered him the ability to answer any question because possibly what she was asking was personal, or a screw or just something to be kept on the down low, also the concept of give and take/equal exchange had some bearing on why she made the offer. In her beliefs it was bad to want something for nothing, especially with a stranger or potentially... so offering him the ability to probe her might make this into less of a cross examination and more of a conversation.. showing that she was willing to share about herself if he had any interest in knowing, even if it was unnecessary to explicitly offer do so.

Ooc: !)

โ€ข Strength 2 โ€ข Speed 2 โ€ข Agility 2 โ€ข Endurance 2

Ryo | 26800

Random & Relevent info:

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her slight embarrassment was quite obvious to the blind child. One thing he prided himself on want being able to read signs whether in people's voices, how they react, or anything of that manner. Her thought process seemed to almost slow in Yashima's opinion, perhaps just to eat...but also maybe simply to not barrage him with questions again. Regardless Yashima would take his time eating, although Yashima taking his time eating seemed to amount to him making sure there was food in his mouth at every moment. Once he was done chewing and swallowing a bite of food it was not long before there was another mouthful of food. It seemed that Sonyo once more had gathered the will to speak to the blind kid. Yashima listened as he continued eating, and slowly his bit of view on her from his first impression had changed.

Yashima finishing his food, would turn to the girl, opening his eyes and smiling at her. "You're a lot smarter than you first seem." The young blind child said, partially in an effort to tease her a bit, but generally just being honest. "Thank you, for your compliments, they are greatly appreciated." He continued on, figuring there would not be much issue in terms of explaining himself to her. "My full name is Inoyashima Kenzen'na, part of the Kenzen'na Clan. My family in particular are a bit of a branch from the main family....but we're all the same really, an entire clan of blind people. I think....my eyes are particularly unique....I've been told I don't really look blind....anyways this is all just....information. What you want to know is, I'd probably say yes we have something like a sonar of sorts...It's pretty difficult for me to compare it to another type of animal though. Maybe a combination of some of them...like if you were to combine a Bat and a Molerat...but also kind of better? Part of it is being sensitive to vibrations...you know how everything moves? I can feel that like a molerat's sonar, but also our hearing is a lot more advanced as well, and we use both to basically see everything we can." Yashima's explanation was merely what he knew about how his clan of people worked...and what he experienced himself, but he figured it would be enough to sate the curiosity of Sonyo for now.

After explaining, he began thinking of anything he might want to know about Sonyo. He wasn't really sure what he would have wanted to know, he was never really one for curiously prying into other's information like this unless he had a real reason....which he never had. She offered, so why not take her up on the offer..."Uhm....what do you do? Like uhm....what do you specialize in and how do you like to fight or go about taking on objectives."

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:42 pm

Ignition/Senju

her almost lady like streak of the food was abruptly disrupted as a result of what the boy had said with a grin, in play of coarse but Sonyo has not been expecting it. She coughed into the crux of her inner elbow, clearing her through and giving him a โ€œwhat the hell?โ€ Expression for only a second or two, shifting back to an entertained smile as his teasing was successful, she at least could gauge this was probably him being playful based on his tone and the fact he wasnโ€™t smug or snarky reassuring any concern. The young Senju though his shot was rather good but now as he was talking again, specifically addressing the question she had been so interested in, and in detail at that! It didnโ€™t take long for her cheeky grin to fade into an actual expression of thoughtful interest. She poked at her food whilst he spoke, she wasnโ€™t exactly aware of Yashimas clan beyond the name, the fact they were blind was something she didnโ€™t know... she cursed herself internally over not paying proper attention or researching the name when she originally heard their name, cause that was a useful and dangerous ability to have. By the time Yashima had reached his question, Sonyo had finished her food, sliding the bowl to the side as the chef finished off her second bowl and served in to her, Sonyo putting the coins down to pay for her meal at this point.

โ€Now thatโ€™s a pretty cool ability, like thatโ€™s super sick like!! Iโ€™m assuming itโ€™s more internal, like extremely loud noises wouldnโ€™t interfere and scramble it sort of deal? Iโ€™d love to learn the specifics of how it works sometime.โ€ She paused and quickly ate a bit of her new bowl of ramen contemplating how best to answer his question, finally settling on an answer she felt described her specializations well. She took a moment from her meal and looked thoughtful for a few seconds, her eyes looking upward as she did so, before clearly deciding on an answer โ€This JK has mad close quarter combat skills, her full name is Sonyo Senju, She has big energy reserves and inherited the bloodline, explosions when I punch, nine blades I can wield at once! If power can immediately resolve a conflict I will go in full tilt from the get go to end it fast, although Iโ€™m not bad at being strategic or a giving defensively, Iโ€™m best to work as a distraction if we need to retrieve someone or something, soon Iโ€™m going off to train to be a sage, but I gotta prove myself to Lahil before Iโ€™m allowed to do so... But yeah, i have a preference to action before thought... but the teachers at the academy taught me to think first!โ€ She gobbled up a little more of her food before clearly having a thought mid mouthful and made rapid Mmmh sounds to indicate as much, before swallowing and turning back to him โ€œWhy donโ€™t I show you what I can do, Iโ€™ve not trained much today and should probably get a bit of a work out after eating, of coarse I wonโ€™t make you like spar with me or anything direct, I can make some clones and we can do some moving target practice or something, whadda say?โ€

Ooc: !)

Ryo | 26800

Random & Relevent info:

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yashima was a little glad his attempt at messing with the girl was successful. He was also glad that she didn't take it too serious, and that she bounced back fairly quickly from the slight teasing of her. Maybe he was good at that kind of thing? The fact that she listened to intently to his explanation made him feel a little like a teacher. It was a bit odd to him....especially since she was essentially his peer. Neither of them were more than Genin as it was. Her addition to his explanation of being more internal and picking up that loud noises don't interfere would be met with a nod. She had gotten her second bowl of food, and Yashima would simply wait, patiently and kind of glad to be seemingly making a friend.

Sonyo...Senju, the name stuck with him a small bit. He himself recognized the name Senju, if only from bits of lessons he had been made to take. Knowing about a well known clan such as them was practically a necessity, unlike his somewhat unknown clan. Her explanation behind her abilities and ways of combat were amusing to say the least but understandable all the same and that was what mattered. Her explanation made him think, a bit, she'd probably be a good combo with him. If this were to be the case however, they'd likely need someone more specialized in ranged combat as well in order to help....but this was a conversation for another day, he would not bring it up. She then soon mentioned training, saying she wouldn't make him spar but they could do moving target practice or something. Which Yashima....quite appreciated. Considering when he would train with his family, they would disregard his wishes and the like, it was nice that someone listened and almost tried to avoid causing him some form of distress.

Yashima would nod to her. "Your abilities seem interesting, getting to see them in person would be great. I think we could spar, I do not have an issue with that, thank you for taking into consideration that I might not have wanted to though, I appreciate that." He'd pause for a moment, obviously they would need to wait for her to finish her food before they went...but she had mentioned loving to learn the specifics of his abilities. This was....actually something Yashima could easily do. He would speak once more in order to get her attention, again. "You said, you'd like to learn the specific of how my uh, clan's ability works right? If you close your eyes, I can show you..." He would say, waiting to see if she would do just that, one he would pick up on the motion of her eyes closing, he would form a single quick string of seals, using his Yamanaka abilities in order to first form a link between the two of them, and then to basically allow her to experience the world the way he himself did. The sounds from practically all around the village that could be heard mostly clearly, conversations that could be picked up from quite far away while they stood still. However more importantly, the 150 meters around Yashima that practically made out a detailed map of the area that she would now be able to feel, be able to hear essentially. How the detailing of a person's features allowed him to accurately tell things, how everything moving within this 150 meters moved for him just the same. His hearing that was just about better than any form of sight, with very few exceptions. She would even come to be able to feel the difference between her chakra and his own, the difference between each of the civilians walking by and even the difference between the chefs working at the ramen shop. He hoped that being able to experience this would help her learn about it the way she wanted to.

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Ignition/Senju

โ€œIf youโ€™re up for it, I canโ€™t wait to see what ya can do!!โ€ Sonyo said as the accelerated consumption of her noodles ensued and Yashima was done and she didnโ€™t want to look fat, although basically inhaling her food might achieve to total reverse of what she intended, again she did so with a surprising lack of volume. The kid had heard the basics of her abilities and even was willing to spar in a direct sense with her, thus she considered brave, next to no one she graduated with would risk doing so besides a couple, so the prospect was exciting. Her excitement also stemmed from the fact Yashima was willing to look past his distaste for direct conflict with her, which she found really big and open of him. A bit over half way through her second meal she was when the younger genin offered the idea of showing her what his โ€œsightโ€ was like, her face pacified from it normal entertain look as she placed an elbow on the counter and placed her chin on the top of that hand as she looked upward pondering for a second. She did want to know what his sight was like, was she ready to do so right now? She made a thinking noise and tilted her head slightly, closing her eyes as she contemplated it, nodding in thought in a rather misleading way that could easily be taken as a prompt.

Thus the world did change quite suddenly and she would sit up super quickly in fright, looking at him bewildered with her mouth open for a moment, before closing her eyes again slowly as she became marvels daredevil.
โ€Hohoooo! Now this is super weird, I dunno how to even described it, I can tell whatโ€™s happening like.. EVERYWHERE!!!โ€ Where the words she exclaimed, turning her head as she looked around out of total reflex, wondering how much Yashima practiced to not need to do that, then realizing he was born blind, the aspect of turning his head to look at something was a non issue to the lad. Realizing she might look dumb โ€œlookingโ€ around to him when she didnโ€™t actually need to she stopped moving and geared her mind more towards how she meditated, the mind exercise taking her about twenty seconds before she attempted to properly observe without moving around. Chakra sensory, sight through sound and vibrations, it was almost nauseating at first but that was due to her mind being excited and confused by the new sensory experience and induced a little bit of Sensory overload, the attempt to calm her mind misty remedied said issue.

After a minute or so of making noises of intrigue her pleased expression faltered slightly and she began to turn red slightly, opening her eyes and looking sideways, a little awkwardly.
โ€œHeh thatโ€™s really cool, soo detailed you can see like everything...โ€ She zipped the front of her hoodie up the rest of the way and stared at him, her expression shifting from the surprise and embarrassment of realization into an expression of one attempting to tease, a little mischievous as she cocked one eyebrow and squinted the other eye slight stating โ€œI can see how useful your abilities are, at least I have an idea of how much an asset they would be on the job.. I can see they might be off the job as well... I hope as a guy you donโ€™t misuse you extra detailed sight!โ€ She said as she crossed her arms across her chest and gave him a look of mock suspicion. Before Yashima might feel accused but hopefully after she got what she was teasing him over she added โ€Nah, I donโ€™t think youโ€™d be the sort, but am I gonna have to wear chest wraps around you when you hit puberty or what?!โ€ Was what she said, the chef coughing in surprise, realizing what she was talking about instantly and was not prepared for what she said and now understood what she was getting at, loose clothing = dressing revealingly to one of Yashima sensory facilities, Sonyo wondered if she was the first to every point this out to him. Sonyo began eating again but watching Yashima to gauge his reaction, would her teasing work? Would he get bashful, would he remain unphased? Who would know, Sonyo rather hoped it would have some effect!

Ooc: Did you link souls with her, in other words can Yashima experience her emotions/surface thoughts?? )

Ryo | 26800

Random & Relevent info:

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yashima had a small smile on his face, as he thought before. This was probably the first time he was really bonding with someone and felt like he was becoming their friend in someway. That was fun, the girl was amusing, and even if she seemed nervous to an extent? Maybe embarrassed she was still eating or something like that who knew, not him. Her reaction to the sudden change in her sensory abilities was expected however, very much expected. It wasn't like he was expecting her to all of a sudden be completely use to it...but he also didn't expect her to adapt to it quite as quickly as she had. She went from darting her head around as if she had to to calmly sitting there. It was quite amazing if he could say so himself.

He would allow her a little more time in regards to using his ability...then she sort of become embarrassed in a different way than she was before? Her use of his form of vision would suddenly stop as he did what was essentially severing the mental connection between them for the time being. She spoke a bit awkwardly, and zipped her hoodie which made him a bit suspicious of why. Then the more she spoke, the more he realized where she was going with this. At the very least....this was something that his family taught him and dealt with for the most part all the time. "Well, it's not like I have an off button....or I can control what I do and do not 'see' Sonyo, but I am use to it. If it were a big deal, I would simply not share what I am capable of with people." He explained, the exact opposite of the chef who was caught off guard by the direction the conversation went....Yashima had simply known. He would shift himself, standing in the chair he was once sitting in now, then reaching his hand out and patting the older female on the head. "You'll get use to it...besides chest wraps wouldn't really hide anything...just make them look weird probably." Quickly turning the tables of the teasing back on the girl, also catching the chef off guard once more causing him to seemingly slip and almost fall before catching himself on one of the counters nearby him.

[OOC: Nah, at least I don't think so and that's not what the ability says. They can communicate telepathically atm, and share each other's sensory information. He could also impart a basic emotion of him upon her if he wanted.]

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:16 pm

Ignition/Senju

Yashima was perceptive and prepared, ohh boy was he prepared and crushed her teasing like a can and recycled it right back at her. Yashima was quite the individual it seemed, definitely mature, talented, had an amazing ability that well surpassed the ability to โ€œblow s**t upโ€ and wasnโ€™t something should understood enough to compared to Senju abilities. He was ten but managing to smart mouth her fast and well, not coming off as something a child would come out with at all, he wasnโ€™t embarrassed or nothing, Sonyo had failed and his reversal had caught her off guard even more. You see Sonyo was about to say โ€œAlright you got me, you donโ€™t seem like the type etcโ€ spiel to try and come off as having forgiven the idea but then he finished her off with a rolling haymaker of a comment that finished her right off, killing her ability to talk and she exhaled attempting not to laugh before loosing to the instinct and doing so, hard.

Sonyo covered her face as the laughing started, both hands lowering them in front of herself after a few seconds so as to clap her hands together as she repeated his comment about โ€œthem looking weird... probably.โ€ Then roared with laughter for a good fifteen or so more seconds before finally managing to be able to speak.
โ€Alright you win, got me good! Ahhh ya just tell it how it is anโ€™ can take and dish it out too, I love it! boy, I canโ€™t believe accidentally blowing up my groceries would actually be Dao leading me to you, so worth it! Aโ€ She declared before snickering for a few more seconds and devouring her food after a little more snickering, swallowing the noodles as well as her fluster of being soundly owned by the young Yashima, getting one in him would be a task for certain and for today she surrendered.. possibly also for the sake of the poor chef who might break something is this continued. In the classic manner she scooped the remnants into her mouth, swallowed whilst smacking the bowl down and took a second to cover her mouth and lightly burp, immediately excusing herself โ€Pardon me!! Means my bodyโ€™s happy tho, thanks mister, Iโ€™ll be here again!โ€ She exclaimed to the chef before leaning backwards on her stool and off of it, rolling in mid air quickly to land with in a crouch so she could lift the sports equipment that had been at her feet that contained her weapons and other equipment... but mostly weapons. Straightening as she threw its loops atop her left shoulder, readjusting her hat a little bit before turning her attention back toward Yashi โ€So where you wanna go?! If we are sparring the location will dictate how.. we can prolly get away with ninjutsu if we use one of the academyโ€™s open or combat training areas, we go to like Karutos we will be forced to mostly using tai/buki-Jutsu, well maybe Genjutsu too but itโ€™s not something I make much use of... ohhh and hey, we should try your sense sharing trick out maybe after, I wanna see if I can walk in that state... I know I wonโ€™t keep my lunch if I try that any time soon, itโ€™s sort of overwhelming!โ€ She grinned and held up a hand as if to say โ€œso lead the way sirโ€ knowing he could perceive her motions made her basically consider him as sighted, although sheโ€™d learn what he could and could not perceive with the sight at another point, I.e. how he read and if color was a concept, although those questions would wait!

(Exit to where Yashima does)

Ooc: okie, wondering for future reference ^_^.. sry if itโ€™s lacking, Iโ€™ve worked 66/40 hours this week without warning so Iโ€™m sort of partially dead XD)

Ryo | 26800

Random & Relevent info:

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:38 pm
Some time later the figure returned, not to the alleyway of before, but to a ramen shop of some renown. There seemed to be others dining in the area, a complication but nothing too difficult. Following the same back alley path that their predecessor had, the androgynous figure came to the backdoor where no one would be either disturbed or notified to it's presence, and knocked but three times. Ding ding ding! The rasp of their knuckles was light and quickly drew the attention of it's chef, who answered the door in a huff at being bothered when he was already so busy. His eyes squinted at the robed persons but said nothing, understanding only dawning on him when he was presented with his 'bag of supplies'. Eyes wide with trepidation, he accepted the leather satchel with a nod and quickly slammed the door behind him. The less to do with things above his head the better. With the the figure vanished in a flurry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:02 pm
User Image
Alice

[Teacher][Jack Specialist][Defensive Expert]
[Strength: 1][Speed: 0][Agility: 0][Endurance: 8]
[Chakra: 1245][Stamina: 1070]

As they moved through the streets towards their destination Alice would answer the boy's question. He would not be left hanging for a long period of time as she spoke during their walk. "Oh my, you know very little! It's okay I'm like you in a way myself. I'm new to this world of shinobi however I am a very good teacher! I love helping people it gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside my chest!" The blond said with a smile as they walked. "It'll be nice to teach you a lot of things. I'll make sure you learn everything you need to learn. As for housing there are places you must earn money and pay for to live there. Those will be fancier, bigger, more customizable so to speak to your liking. The better the house the more money you need to live there. However in the event you don't have housing a smaller and more basic place of living is provided for you. That's where I live right now, it's like a single room in a large building. They call them apartments. I think most of the academy students live there as they usually do not have the money to afford larger more extravagant places." Alice explained to the boy while they walked. It wouldn't be long after she explained that they would reach the ramen shop however.

"Here is Devious Delights! Not sure why it's named that but this is where you can get ramen. It's pretty common for people to come here to eat. The workers are nice!" As she said this sitting down and placing the suitcase of the boy on the chair directly next to her, while patting the chair on the other side. "Come sit, we'll eat, I'll pay!" She said, turning her attention to the person working behind the counter. "One bowl of your specialty ramen for me! And whatever my student would like I'm paying for as well!"

Rosa Havoc

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Koetsu 'Misuika' Korimizu

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 0 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
                              โœ˜โ•‘ Konohagakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Academy Student x โœ˜โ•‘ E-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Medical / Bloodline

xXx Koetsu followed his new teacher, through the village gates and into the village proper. He ooh'd and aah'd here and there, but kept his ears open. He listened to alice speak and responded in kind, "That's a good trait to have, helping people makes me happy too." a smile grew as they spoke and she explained the living situation. He couldn't help but not how helpful she tried to be. But soon they arrived at their destination, a ramen shop.

"I see!" Koetsu said happily, taking a seat with her, but decidedly shook his head. "My mother would kill me if I let you pay, please don't worry about that." Money really was never an issue for him, not that he got everything he wanted. But his parents sent him with plenty of money, more than he really needed. He would pay for their food. "I'd like the same please, but with extra pork belly and some dumplings on the side, please! Thank you!" He gave a vibrant smile to the worker.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
                                                                                      โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
                                                                                      +2 Strength || 0 Speed || 0 Agility || +2 Endurance
                                                                                      โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘
                                                                                          [ ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘
                                                                                              [ ]

โœ˜โ•‘
                                                                                                  [ ]

Notes:

NON-COMBAT DATA
                                                                                              โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
                                                                                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 3 extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
                                                                                          โ— Learn 3 extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
                                                                                          โ— Text Here
                                                                                          โ— Text Here
                                                                                          โ— Text Here
                                                                                          โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
                                                                                          Notes:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:28 am
User Image
Alice

[Teacher][Jack Specialist][Defensive Expert]
[Strength: 1][Speed: 0][Agility: 0][Endurance: 8]
[Chakra: 1245][Stamina: 1070]

The boy seemed to speak in a regal and mature manner that made it obvious his upbringing did not betray his looks. Alice spoke how she did and thought how she did because she travelled, and was a fighter otherwise. It made her realize that everyone was different, how they spoke, how they held themselves and everything. As he ordered her mentioned that his mother would kill him if he let her pay. One of the things Alice did not pick up on unfortunately from her travels were exaggerations. At least not these kinds of them. Death was a serious manner and should be looked at seriously. Alice would gasp and then think about it. How should she go about this? It wasn't often that parents were so serious about such situations. Maybe it was a case like she thought before, maybe his family was some sort of scary mob family.

If she thought about it logically, well logically without the knowledge that the young boy was merely exaggerating, then she had managed to put together the entire story in her head. Koetsu must be from a mob-like family, perhaps something similar. She wasn't sure if mobs existed where he was from so maybe they called it something different. However they seemed to likely be powerful and cruel people. Their driver's tongue was harshly cut out, and yet still forced into labor. It was clear that man wasn't fond of his situation so it was the only obvious answer. Koetsu mentioned his father sent him to enroll in the academy. This had initially made him think perhaps his father was the boss. However it was clear that wasn't the case. His mother was the big bad, the one who ran the show where he came from. It made sense, even where Alice herself came from women were more so leaders while men were the warriors. Alice herself and her mother were unique from her own place due to them both choosing to take on both the leader and warrior roles. Of course Alice was a much more...defensive warrior. This was all besides the point! It only explained why Alice could believe Koetsu's mother to be the leader of this big bad criminal organization he clearly came from.

Which in turn meant that his father was perhaps the good guy! His father clearly sent him here to enroll in the academy as a way to protect him! Removing Koetsu from experiencing the life of a criminal organization and perhaps even hiding him from his murderous mother. Yes this could be the only option, the only way everything could be fit together perfectly. However she still didn't know how to deal with this! A kid shouldn't worry about his mother killing him, normally she would say that she would protect him from his mother but that seemed perhaps a bit too on the nose. However she also couldn't let him pay for their food! It was a courtesy she wished to impart on her students after all.

The gears in her head turned and then suddenly the light bulb would glow. The blonde haired warrior looked at Koetsu with a glow in her eyes. "Don't worry Koetsu! You can pay next time! Besides I can't let my students buy me things!" She said in her still fairly excited tone. The food they ordered was placed in front of them not soon after she said that. How long had she been sitting there thinking about this? It didn't matter! It would all be fine, she knew in her head she would protect Koetsu from his evil mother no matter what! If his mother wanted to get to him Alice would make sure she had to go through all of Konoha!

Rosa Havoc

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:24 pm

Koetsu 'Misuika' Korimizu

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 100/ 100 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 100/ 100 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 0 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
                              โœ˜โ•‘ Konohagakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Academy Student x โœ˜โ•‘ E-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Medical / Bloodline

xXx With a defeated expression he nodded and agreed. "I get that, just trying to keep up my manners. Like I said, mother would be upset. But ya know what, I'm here and she's not. I think I'll try to enjoy myself a bit."

When their food arrived he placed his hands together, eyes shutting. "Itadakimasu! Let's eat Teach!" Koetsu grabbed a pair of chopsticks and picked his bowl up with one hand. He went to town on his ramen, he was actually really hungry. But he did his best to not make a mess or otherwise be an embarrassment. He did however scarf down the porkbelly, it was like his favorite part! "I will hold you to it though, I am paying next time." He told her, between mouthfuls of noodle. He said it rather serious, and with a matter of fact tone.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
                                                                                      โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
                                                                                      +2 Strength || 0 Speed || 0 Agility || +2 Endurance
                                                                                      โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘
                                                                                          [ ]

โœ˜โ•‘
                                                                                              [ ]

โœ˜โ•‘
                                                                                                  [ ]

Notes:

NON-COMBAT DATA
                                                                                              โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
                                                                                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 3 extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
                                                                                          โ— Learn 3 extra Ninjutsu techniques per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
                                                                                          โ— Text Here
                                                                                          โ— Text Here
                                                                                          โ— Text Here
                                                                                          โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
                                                                                          Notes:

โ—„ ๆ™‚โ•‘๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ โ†ฌ แด€สŸแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษดแดษด ส€แด˜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games