Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
OASIS :: Main buildings [Deal with the Angel] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:01 pm
User Image"... I shall make a note to respect the strict regimen of your Valkyries, but please, heed that it will be no trouble at all to prepare appropriate accommodations. If you are doing this so that you may alleviate our burdens, I beg you to reconsider." It was a quizzical stare James directed at Sheva, and the answer given with this stare had come only after some bit of a pause. Not a pause to wonder why Sheva needed so little. No, that James understood fully. She worried that Sheva was being overly accommodating, but also worried that pushing forward the topic of housing would be misconstrued as offensive to the Valkyrie's ways.

Unlike Sheva, who had opened up by turning her body towards James, the robed woman continued to sit facing forwards, turning her head at most to look at Sheva, and even then, only sometimes. She smiled politely, and when she wasn't looking at Sheva, she demurely observed the plots of nature that flourished in the greenhouse.

The question about armor had not been expected by James, but considering she had chosen to talk about something else first, and after such a pause of thought as well, she didn't appear flustered or confused by it. James's face and eyes turning forward, the calm, neutrality in her voice as she answered would only reinforce this image of a placid pond, "Armor is not problematic. We have members of OASIS finding their ways around our uniforms to incorporate armor if they so desire," her eyes slid in Sheva's direction, "The majority of OASIS choose to be civilians in their daily lives, but we also have our fair share of those who know how to defend themselves." James had a prediction on what Sheva wished to suggest, but she decidedly left it unsaid. She wanted to hear what Sheva wanted to say in its pure and original form.

[14 sentences]

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sheva looked away and at her beautiful surroundings, there was a stillness demonstrated in the landscape and James. Her demeanor was like a calm lake, it made Sheva curious of what lies underneath the surface " I will reconsider, I want them to fully integrate into OASIS. " She thought for a moment about how the Valkyrie might standout with the medical personnel. She rubbed her chin and it came to her " I would actually make one request... " She thought again for a moment and thought about the words that she wanted to leave her mouth " For the Oasis members coming to Belvoir... " She thought for a moment again " I would like them to report to you weekly, just to provide a sense of transparency. " Sheva had always been transparent in personality, but she thought that it was time to open the Valkyrie to others " It would be important to me to make sure the Valkyrie have absolutely nothing to hide. I have always tried to convey a sense of transparency. "

HeadlessKoko

Squad Name:
Aesthetic: The Valkyrie
• Futon Ninjutsu Proficent (to A - Rank )
• Proficent in: Arcane Knight Order & Kote Fist

Universal Perks: ___
___Enhanced Ego: You are able to have a [1] point increase in any one stat.
Specific Perks:
• Honorable Guard: You have one of your squadmates appear from the shadows to block an attack aimed at you. This defense is small scale and cannot perform any block which would retaliate by attacking the opponent. If the defense is through tai or bukijutsu then the squadmate appears and uses their body or weapon to intercept the strike before slipping away again. If it is through ninjutsu then the barrier or chakra shield must only be in scale to protect against the attack. The rank which this block can occur is two ranks below your body rank. This defense is treated as having overwhelming properties. This can be used once every three post. Stats are irrelevant in this collision.
• United Strike: You can have your squad korabo one of your ninjutsu based attacks. This ninjutsu based attack must be two ranks below your body rank, and cannot go lower than E-ranked. The squad may either korabo the technique to make it one rank stronger, or make the technique gain overwhelming properties. This benefit can only be used once every three post. Bloodline ninjutsu is also allowed for this perk, as are other types of niche forms of ninjutsu, (puppetry, medical, etc).

LavenderandVelvet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:51 pm
User Image"Hmm..." James hummed. Sheva had not said what James had predicted, and James said no more on the matter of Valkyries fully integrating with OASIS. No questions. No concerns. No promises in kind. Simply a hum as she sat there, her hands in her sleeves.

"Since you requested it, then I shall ask the teams I send to do so," the veiled lady instead answered the second request, "This will benefit us... and I am sure it will benefit you, too, in due time. Of course, from the beginning, I expected your Valkyrie to report back to you on whatever they find in OASIS, and I welcome your scrutiny." Transparency for transparency, but of course, only up to a certain point. "I only request that you refrain from attempting to reveal the identities of the other members. After all, anonymity is their first line of protection." There was another hum.

Then James stood up from the bench and, removing her hands from the sleeve of the other, extended a hand towards Sheva, an offer to help her up. "Your transparency may be seen as but foolish bravery, a glass house in a chaotic world, but I think this world would be a better place if it had more of such bravery, and that is in part why I wished to speak with the Valkyries."

Should the hand be accepted, James would pull up the 5'6" of pure muscle with relative ease and, out of the blue, bring her hand up for a gentleman's kiss. The purpose for this suddenly out of character act was promptly revealed as soon as the kiss ended. Sheva would find, in her hand, a bulbous vial, glass worked into a delicate, floral pattern so that the bulb-shaped container actually did look like a flower bulb. At some point during the distraction, James had sleight of handed the vial into her hand, where Sheva was likely to take it as she drew her hand back (or risk having the vial fall and crash upon the ground).

Of course, what lay in the bottle would probably be the most surprising part of it all. A pair of crimson eyes stared through the clear liquid and glass that they bobbed within, eyes the same shade as the sharingan with three black tomoe exactly like the sharingan. In fact, that's exactly what they were. Two sharingans.

[24 sentences]

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image

" The member of Oasis should wear civilian clothes on their journey as well. " She was happy that things seemed to be in equal agreement and there was a bright future for the Valkyries and Oasis. Sheva had been working hard to establish herself, this was just a step closer " I've never considered myself brave m'lady, I'm just always done what needed to be done. Sometimes those choices and experiences are difficult..." She extended her hands and felt James place something into her palm, the whole exchange was so fast a woman that prided herself on being fast barely noticed “We have to be braver than we think we can be because something is constantly calling me to be more than I am.”

Sheva smiled and looked down at the ground, she never knew what drove her to want for greatness... honestly she never wanted for anything but a life of her own. As time went on the theory of her blossoming conviction became personal fact and Sheva was stubborn enough to see it through She tucked the sanguineous colored gems into a small waist pouch and looked back at James again " I am grateful m'lady. " She smiled and took a step towards the door in such she came " Through the Valkyrie, I finally understood in the deepest way possible what it meant to find sisters and to be protected and nourished by it. "

Suddenly it was like a lightbulb went off and Sheva turned before touching the door " M'Lady, it would do me a great honor if your placed these. " There was nothing better to solidify an alliance then putting in the mercy of another. Sheva knew from the way that James carried herself and her soft yet strong handshake she had what it took to place them.

HeadlessKoko

LavenderandVelvet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:53 pm
User ImageA shake of the head to Sheva's first request. Though, nothing was said on it until the very last moment, when the two were just about to part. Before that, however, there was something else James felt inclined to respond on. "You have found your place," the soft spoken lady put into words the image she saw before her, and with a voice that spoke of experience, added, "And one's place is a precious thing. Bear its full value in mind whenever you are tempted, be it by sacrifice or complacency, lest you regret the choice you make."

Then it was back to business. "Unfortunately, Lady Sheva, I can neither permit nor request our OASIS members to travel in plain clothes. Just as armor protects your Valkyries, so does anonymity protect the everyday lives of our members."

Hopefully, there were no words left to be said and James would give a bow as the valkyrie left for her next path, her next turn in the road. Sheva would know the weight of what she held in her hands, as well as what must be done with them. If she did not ask, then James would assume that she knew what to do. "May the winds fill your wings as the light fills your heart."

[13 sentences]

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sheva turned and opened the door in front of her, though the time within the greenhouse was perfect; there were other things that she had to attend to. She turned to James for one last moment and bowed to her, she stood up straight " I think that I wanted to convince myself that achieving X, Y, Z would answer all the questions in my life about who I am and I would be a fully blossoming tree at all times. " She looked up into the sky and smiled looking back at James, snickering to herself " Thats just not realistic for a human being. "

She turned and used a single hansdign to rise into the sky as if she was walking up stairs " The idea of being wild as the wind is about seasons and change. " Sheva turned back to James " Things can be meaningful or change you forever even if they are brief. " She bowed to her one more time before shooting into the sky.

HeadlessKoko

Wing Manifestation Jutsu / A - Ranked Custom / 10 Chakra - 5 Stamina

▰ Solo Flight [ Tandokuhikou ] | Rank A
This technique grants the user the ability of controlled flight, while flying the user is considered to be using an evasive technique and can outrun any ninjutsu it’s rank or lower than this technique. The flight effect from this technique lasts for five posts before an upkeep of half it’s chakra cost must be paid to keep the jutsu going. When used against [ Flower Scattering Dance ] it loses a rank’s worth in strength in it’s collision against it.

LavenderandVelvet

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces