Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Shin’s (and Maemi’s) Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:17 pm
Shintoru Hyuuga
[

Village: Tanigakure :: Title: Genin :: Rank: S+ :: Medical / Bloodline/ Taijutsu :: Hyuuga / Kaguya :: Raiton, Suiton :: Chakra: 2915/2915 :: Stamina: 2915/2915 :: Cursed Chakra: 400/400::

Shin would nod along with Maemi’s musing about the intricacies of human physiology, smiling to himself when his eye caught a glimpse of her finger rubbing where the band of her ring would be if she were wearing it, as if she already missed having it on.
When she mentioned visiting the kage, Usagi, to make sure it was alright to go visit his mom in Konoha finally, Shin’s eyebrows perked up as he had his head lying back on the deck, “Oh yea... that kind of crossed my mind earlier this morning. With how busy both our jobs have been since that attack, it sort of slipped my mind for a while.” When she suggested they could do the prep for the visit and get the permissions and stuff tomorrow, Shin would nod softly, “That sounds like a good plan. I actually had already blocked out my schedule at the clinic for the next week to get a break from the insanity of the past month anyway so it all works out.” Thinking he feltelt her tense slightly at the thought of meeting his mom, or maybe the thought of leaving Tani for a bit, Shin would tilt his head to the side to look at her better. “Just gonna toss this out there, if you’re nervous about the trip, or especially meeting mom, I don’t think you need to be... long as she sees we’re happy together, especially if she knows that you know about my bone manipulation abilities, she’ll love you.” Seeing an opportunity for a joke, Shin would smirk slightly, “Maybe not quite as much as I do...but that would be kinda ******** weird anyway if she did.”he would chuckle softly as his hand that was around Maemi’s shoulders rubbed gently up and down her shoulder and upper arm.

Stats and Passives:

Strength: +8
Speed: +8
Agility: +8
Endurance: +9
Battlefield Presence: The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the ta
Small Circle Principle: simple techniques require 5 less chakra per rank.
Kyotoryuu: Able to perform basic combat and taijutsu with sword/ spear hand strikes, inflicting damage as a bladed weapon rather than as blunt impact.

Jutsu / Items Used:

(I only put names and ranks due to difficulty copy/pasting descriptions, ask if you need clarification)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Tanigakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Mahofu & Senju Clan
Fuuton l Doton l Suiton l 280/350 Chakra l 210/250 Stamina

Maemi gets it. They both had been busy since the attack. Luckily, there hasn't been anything since then. From what she understood, the shogun was killed by his own son, which was a shame but then she found out that the son was available. She reminded herself that she's with Shin always. Her eye may wonder but her heart wouldn't and she wouldn't do something stupid like that. Shin seemed to figure her out and Maemi didn't know how to feel about that. Someone that was figuring her out, know her mind. It almost felt invasive or was this part of relationships? Maemi was still trying to get used to everything. Hearing Shin's joke, Maemi rolled her eyes. "Don't know if that joke was too lame or it's drier than my 200-year-old corpse," retaliated Maemi. Shin got a bit more touchy, it felt nice and a bit odd at the same time. "Hmm." She said as she grasped Shin's hand to get him to stop giving her rubs as she rose her eyebrow as she was trying to figure out if that was a hint he was ready for her to jump on his bones or his way of showing affection? She frowned as she realized something, "Did you bring towels?" She questioned, suddenly worried about the beautiful floors if they were getting into the house soaking wet.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:
          Apperance: Since the post format covered up her actual eye color, here [x]

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:16 pm
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Village: Tanigakure :: Title: Genin :: Rank: S+ :: Medical / Bloodline/ Taijutsu :: Hyuuga / Kaguya :: Raiton, Suiton :: Chakra: 2915/2915 :: Stamina: 2915/2915 :: Cursed Chakra: 400/400::

Shin would crack up laughing for a minute when Maemi made her comeback about his joke. “Yea... not one of my better ones, I’ll admit..” he’d say as she stopped his hand on her arm. When she mentioned towels, Shin cursed under his breath. “Damn... hmmm...” he’d make a handsign and his byakugan would activate. “Maybe the workers... s**t. I guess all the towels are in our bathroom...” in the time he had his eyes active, he had checked a cabinet off in the corner of the room they were in, which had been designed to keep towels nice and warm and fluffy so they wouldn’t get cold too quickly after a soak, as well as several closets within the house,only finding some in the bathroom off their bedroom on the other side of the house. Shrugging softly at the mild inconvenience, he would take his arm away from around Maemi and perform a double handed sign, causing a, partially dressed, clone of Shin to appear standing beside the pool. “Can you go grab us some towels from the bathroom, please?” He’d say quickly to his copy, “And just set them in the cabinet over there when you get back before you release yourself.” Turning back to Maemi he’d chuckle slightly, “Whoops, guess the workers forgot to fill the towel cabinet over there like I’d asked... oh well, my shadow clone will take care of it.” He’d say calmly before returning his arm to around her.

The clone of Shin would casually walk into the house, stopping at the sight of some dirt tracks left by the foreman from earlier. “That would probably explain Maemi’s reaction to the man earlier... let me go ahead and clean that up too while I’m at it.” He would mutter to himself, kneeling down to perform the cleanse technique he usually used before procedures on patients. With that done, the clone would head over to the master bathroom and grab the stack of towels off the counter that his original had set out to be put in the hot spring room and had been forgotten about. Heading back to the hot spring, he wouldn’t even really look at the boss’s direction, just open the cabinet and place the towels in the dry warmer, closing the door before popping out of existence with a small puff of smoke.

Stats and Passives:

Battlefield Presence: The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the ta
Kyotoryuu: Able to perform basic combat and taijutsu with sword/ spear hand strikes, inflicting damage as a bladed weapon rather than as blunt impact.

Jutsu / Items Used:

(I only put names and ranks due to difficulty copy/pasting descriptions, ask if you need clarification)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:38 am
User Image
User Image

Maemi felt calm and at ease, maybe even happier if that was possible when Shin laughed. She liked that. This was a bit odd for her. As she mentioned the towels and hearing Shin cuss, her eyebrow rose as she sees him activated his Byakugan and then even used one of the clone jutsu to do the work for them. At least Shin said please. His arms returned to wrap around Maemi again. "Hmm. We should go to bed since we are traveling to Konohagakure tomorrow if Usagi allows it," Maemi said towards him as the clone came back and puffed into small smoke. Pulled herself out of the hot springs, she grabbed one of the towels and started to dry herself. Once her body was dried, she put her hair in a towel wrap and walked to pick up her new ring as she slipped it on. Picked up her clothes, she made her way into the house and saw that the mud was taken care of it already. One less thing for her to worry about, she didn't like to lay on the bed, thinking about the stupid dirt all night long. Speaking of all night long... after a bit of consideration, she placed her clothes into the hamper and put her jewelry safely tucked away. When Shin enters, she would kiss him gently on the lips and pulled away to let him get the message, "When I said we can take care of that later, it'll have to be later." Maemi explained, not wanting him to continue with the advances.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:47 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Relaxing with Maemi, Shin would look her way when she mentions they should go to bed since they had a potentially busy day the next day. “Yea, I guess you’re right.” He’d say calmly before she stood to exit the pool. He couldn’t help but stare slightly as she walked around the room dripping wet. Shin could feel the blood collecting again where it had earlier as he stood to exit the spring himself drying off quickly before grabbing his clothes and following his fiancée. Once they had tossed their clothes in the hamper, Shin wrapped his arms around Maemi when she came in for a kiss. Given his current state and their height difference, she would most likely feel him pressed against her stomach. When she pulled away quickly and explained, sort of, what she meant by later, Shin would stammer a moment, trying to figure out a way to balance his overall feelings for her with his sexual frustration in the moment. “B-but... if you don’t really care about the whole waiting til marriage thing, why wait? ... did I say somethin wrong?” Shin would ask, kind of confused, as the little voice in his head chewed him out for screwing up what had seemed like a sure thing earlier. Shin would look at her confused, and feeling somewhat rejected as he internally tried to figure out where he had gone wrong back in the hot spring as he got ready for bed. He loved her, nothing could change that... but in the moment he was a bit frustrated with the apparent back and forth.

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

When Maemi kissed earlier, she can feel her skin become warm when she felt a certain something was poking her. Maemi looked at Shin with confusion when he started to stammer that she wanted to wait. This caused her to raise an eyebrow, having never heard him stammer before so this was an interesting thing to hear. Her heart dropped when he thought he had said something wrong. "Oh! No, Shin, no." She kissed him softly. He was so sweet, worried that he might've had said the wrong thing. To be honest, if he did, she would've let him had it long ago. "It's more of... we don't know how it would go with your mom. She may not approve me and she would request you to break it off and I don't want that kind of strain on us." Maemi explained.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:07 pm
Shintoru Hyuuga
[

Listening to what Maemi said, Shin would calm down slightly as the voice in his head quieted down slightly, but was still giving him a hard time by questioning whether what she said was true or just a convenient excuse. Shin would mentally tell the voice to shut the hell up as he took a slow breath. “I... can understand you being nervous about that... you should’ve seen me when your dad straight up asked me if my feelings for you were what stopped me from taking that a*****e drunk’s pay off and skipping town.” Shin would chuckle softly and rub his face remembering that day and that meeting with his now future father in law. “I kinda half thought I was gonna end up banned from the business at best... if not dead amd buried under one of the trees in the forest gardens.” The conversation distracting him enough for his ego to deflate, Shin would pull Maemi back in close to him, staring into her dark green eyes. “You’ve seen me in probably the darkest point I’ve ever been in, when my family’s blood curse took over me during the attack on the village; and yet you chose to stay by my side. Mom only ever talked about the clan’s curse with fear... said some of her uncles and brothers went mad with the power and truly became the monsters people thought they were..” Shin would point to the pair of reddish flower petals on his forehead, “Soon as she sees these markings, she’ll know immediately that I’ve manifested the curse. The fact that you still chose to marry me after seeing that form... if anything she’ll probably tell me to make sure to keep you safe and make sure I never do anything stupid to risk losing you.” Shin would smile softly and chuckle at the thought. He wasn’t going to tell her that it was the thought of the attacking army that day being there to hurt her and her family that made him fully give in to the power of the blood orchid curse. Giving Maemi a quick kiss on the lips, followed by a small kiss on her forehead, “If you’re that worried about how mom will feel about us and wanna wait... ok, I can accept that... but I can’t see any reason she wouldn’t be ecstatic for us... and love you like the daughter she didn’t have.”

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:09 am
User Image
User Image

Maemi laughed uneasily when he mentioned about her father. "Sorry... he's kind of scary sometimes I guess," admitted Maemi. Her eyebrow rose "We wouldn't bury you in the garden, we'll just use your corpse." She joked, hoping that he doesn't take offense to it. Her body felt warm when he pulled her close but she doesn't protest or try to pull back. She listened about the situation with the clan's curse and how it scared his mother. Why didn't it scare her? Startled and surprised her yes but she wasn't scared. Maybe being around odd things due to her family helped her desensitize from it. She was lucky, usually, Kaguya are pretty pale and spooky-looking but with him being half Hyuuga, he was good looking. Her fingers reach up as she gently stroke the red petals on his forehead. Maemi wondered if she was able to keep him calm and reined in, to avoid going mad like his uncles and great uncles. Did they have someone to help them be reined in? Perhaps Maemi should do some research but at the same time, she felt safe and secured with him. Even more so than her loud slightly crowded home. He kissed her on the lips as she returned it eagerly and then smiled softly as his lips pressed against her forehead. He certainly knows how to help make her feel at ease. She laughed softly, "Are you sure it's me that can help you? It seems like the other way around.." Tip toed a bit, she wrapped her arms around his neck, she pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. Her heart was racing as she made her decision. "Come on~" Removed her arms, she took his hand and lured him to the bedroom.

[ Fading to Black... ]

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:39 am
Shintoru Hyuuga
[

When Maemi said they wouldn’t have buried him, instead just using his corpse, Shin cringed slightly, but still laughed. “Fair point... the probably wouldn’t wanna lose access to my bone jutsu...” shrugging that off, he closed his eyes for a moment when Maemi ran her fingers over the markings on his forehead showing he had the blood curse of the Kaguya clan. When she chuckled and smiled, asking if he was sure it was her helping him and not the opposite, Shin smiled warmly down at her. “You have no idea how much you help me... even when you’re not even trying to.” He would again think back to the minutes before the battle a month ago, when his desire to protect her caused the curse to awaken and motivated him to fully give in to its power. He also remembered that when all the attacking samurai were dead, and his battle crazed state was heading back towards the village looking for more bloodshed , it was thoughts of her that gave him the mental strength to wrestle the curse mark back into its dormant state. When she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss, the thoughts of back then, and everything else vanished in a heartbeat. Returning the kiss, all that mattered was that they were there, alone, together. Hearing her say to come on, and leading him by the hand, Shin would gladly follow Maemi into their bedroom
Fade to black...

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

With a sleepy groan, Maemi outstretched her arms as she placed them back down. She felt something warm and firm underneath her arm. A smile formed on her lips as she was reminiscing the lovemaking last night. Her eyelids opened to glance onto Shin's face. With a shift, she moved her head from his chest to his shoulder and by his neck. Soft fingertips trace his chest as it climbed up and touches his short beard. Her fingers spread into a hand as she started to scratch and rub on his short beard. Never thought she would like a guy with a beard. Now she was curious as to what he would look like if he grew it out. She lifted slightly to get a better feature of his face, her soft chest pressed up against his as she rested her elbow on his chest and placed her face onto her palm. "Hmm." She murmured. "I like your beard but I don't think growing it out would look good on you." With a soft kiss on the cheek, she got up from the bed and stretched. "We should start getting ready to go see Usagi." Then her stomach growled. She frowned. "We should really hire a cook..." Maemi doesn't cook. At all. "Unless you want burnt pancakes again?" She joked, considering the first time she made them, they were black and the whole house reeked of sweet burnt pancakes for the entire day.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:52 pm
Shintoru Hyuuga
[

Shin would slowly wake up to the feeling of fingers tracing up his chest to his neck and beard. Opening his eyes with a slight yawn, he would see Maemi cuddled up to him just as when they had fallen asleep the night before after their first time making love. Smiling at her as she rested on his chest, enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressed against him, he would chuckle slightly at her idea of him growing his beard long. “Yea, I’m not sure about that either, honestly...” he would think for a moment before nodding. Watching his fiancée as she left the bed to get dressed and just appreciating the view for a moment before he cracked up laughing for a minute when her stomach let out a loud growl. “I guess you worked up a good appetite last night.” He’d say with a smirk and a quick wink before his stomach growled loudly too. His face went blank for a second. “Ok, I guess we both worked up an appetite last night....” chuckling to himself when she mentioned needing to hire a cook before offering more burned pancakes. Shin would cringe internally at the memories of Maemi’s attempts at cooking the past few weeks, she really wasn’t kidding when she had said she couldn’t cook at all. He had always tried to hide that fact though, always going back for seconds when they were available to try and help her feel better. Surprisingly, he actually hadn’t cooked for her yet. Pulling on a pair of pants and a t-shirt, Shin would walk over and pull Maemi into a hug, his arms around her waist and hands resting in the curve of her lower back. Giving her a quick kiss, he would smile softly before saying “How bout I cook breakfast today? Remember I said I was at least a decent cook...just give me about 20 minutes before you come into the kitchen.”

Shin would leave the bedroom and head into their kitchen, grabbing an apron to avoid staining his clothes and look into their large refrigerator. Grabbing everything, he would make a shadow clone for an extra set of hands and get to work. As the clone got to chopping up some peppers and onions, mixing it with a bit of spinach , Shin would get some bacon frying in a pan, letting that cook to the point of being crisp on the outside while still chewy and flavorful on the inside. Once the bacon was done, he’d filter off solid bits from the left over grease before tossing in the veggies his clone had prepped, wilting down the spinach as the onion and peppers sautéed and softened up. While he was watching those and stirring here and there, he had whipped up some eggs, dumping those into the pan with the veggies when those were finished. His clone had mixed up some pancake batter and was set to cooking up a plate full of small pancakes, perfectly golden brown and fluffy. Once everything was done, Shin would split the bacon and veggie scramble with veggies between their 2 plates, setting each of them a small plate with the pancakes and saucers of syrup to the side if they wanted it. Once everything was on the table, he would thank his clone and elease it before calling to the bedroom, “Maemi, dear, breakfast is all ready!” He would then remove his apron and toss it back in the hook on the wall of the kitchen.

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Maemi couldn't pout, she enjoyed hearing Shin's laughter. Though the smirk didn't escape her as she rose her eyebrow when his stomach wailed too. "Mhmm," Maemi said amused and letting him know that she heard it too. Shin got dressed rather quickly at the thought of her cooking as he pulled her into a hug which resulted in her wrapping her arms around him for a hug as well. With the quick kiss, she nodded, it was why she brought it up to get him to cook or suffer from her burnt food. "I did warn you," Maemi said with a smile. Though he was kind and helped clean out the plates of burnt or underflavored or both food, Maemi knew better. She did try to get him to stop eating but he wouldn't take a no for an answer. Stubborn, Maemi should be prepared for any situations of stubbornness among them. Once he left the bedroom, Maemi used this time to start getting ready. Her long black hair was being brushed out. Added homemade conditioner, she gently braided her hair. Opened the drawers to find her jewelry to go with her clothing, she started to put them on, one by one. Just a small inhale, she can smell all the food he was cooking and she couldn't wait to eat already.

Hearing Shin called out, "Just a moment!" She shouted back as she made sure she got everything on right. In the corner, there was a three-way mirror and she approached it to make sure everything was just right. Maemi does suffer a bit from vanity. Leaned into the mirror, she checked to make sure there was nothing that was making her look icky. No wrinkles, no zits, that was good. With a quick jump to the vanity desk, she pulled out a drawer and got out a tube. Squirted homemade lotion onto her hands, she made her way to the kitchen. Her smile seemed to brighten as she sees the food. "Oh man, that looks amazing!" With a peck on Shin's lips, she knelt down onto the pillow by the table. "Itadakimasu." She made sure to wait a bit before she eats to see if Shin was ready to eat, once he was, she started to eat. "Mhmm, this is good. Thank you, Shin. I still say we should hire a cook. Though I definitely won't mind if you cook now and then and give the cook a break." With that, she took another bite of the vegetable eggs portion.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Shintoru Hyuuga
[

Shin would hear Maemi call back from the bedroom and chuckle slightly, she always had to make sure her hair and jewelry were perfectly fixed up, as well as that she didn’t have any blemishes to her skin. The vanity and high maintenance might wear on him slightly, but he couldn’t argue with how beautiful she always was. Seeing her bright smile at the food, Shin would smile back warmly, “Damn, I always love seeing that smile... and of course you look gorgeous as always ... though I’d never complain bout that view I woke up to either...” he’d chuckle at her and waggle his eyebrows as he sat down to start eating after returning the quick kiss from Maemi. Hearing her enjoy the food, he would smile as he chewed his bite. “I’m glad you like it... I may or may not be able to make better and more complicated stuff than this, but I always figured simple and healthy is best for breakfast.” He’d chuckle to himself quietly, hinting at while trying not to blatantly give away the fact that he had taught himself to be a master medicinal chef. He and Maemi would both slowly feel their minds clear amd their energy levels rise as they ate, Shin having thrown their meal together to be an ideal mix of proteins, fats, carbs and micronutrients to kickstart the body for the day. “As for hiring a cook, I guess we could.... Question is whether you’d like to interview and choose one or if I should? And of course I wouldn’t mind doing the cooking like on weekends or something, let the cook have their free time with family and all that.” Shin would give Maemi a smile as he finished his food. Standing up, he’d rub his stomach slightly, satisfied and full, “So, should we go ahead and go bug Usagi about permission to visit Konoha?

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing that she looked gorgeous as always she pouted slightly. She was starting to wonder if it was biased, then again, if it was then he wouldn't agree to marry her. Or their actions last night seemed to indicate otherwise. She made sure to have enough of everything but keep the portion control. Then again, she doesn't know what the rest of the day was going to be like. Maemi might burn extra when traveling so she'll go ahead and eat a bit more than usual to prepare her for that. She nodded and paused for a moment, wondering who should do the hiring process. "I will." She said quickly, not wanting him to hire some competition and Maemi was not in the mood for having one in the house. Also got to make sure that the person wouldn't steal their items and valuables. "That sounds like a good idea, definitely don't want them to hate or feel stuck with us." With a nod, she thanked Shin for the food by kissing him and then headed out of the door with Shin.

[ Exit ]

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:04 pm
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Shin would listen to Maemi as she spoke about interviewing a cook, and how she thought his idea of giving them the weekends off or something was a good idea. “Yea, wouldn’t want them to hate working for us... though, if you want, if the cook you like needs a place to live, we can also offer them one of the extra houses scattered around the property.” Returning Maemi’s kiss, Shin would smile softly as they left the house.
(Exit)

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 0
Global Fame: 100
Ryo: 414,562

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff