Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:52 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 15 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Valentine's Day
Time spent: 4hrs 25 minutes, approximately.

User Image

Comments: These are my ocs Capsio and Chelsea, from a story I wrote called Seven Feathers. When I was reading the options for themes I was thinking "I should do 'dreams' and draw Caspio because he has nightmares of things to come". Then I remembered that dreams and nightmares aren't the same thing lol. So I just drew him with his wumman.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:26 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 16 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Pig
Time spent: 20ish minutes

User Image

Comments: is my oc Larry from Kitten Soup. He's gross lol(but harmless). He needs to stay away from women permanently. I may line later. I'm gonna CRASH uwu  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:04 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 17 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: baby's breath
Time spent: 1 hour ish

User Image

Comments: is Phil and Tim, from Kitten Soup(linked to above uwu). This is a post-story scene, after Larry(above) gets married. Phil and Tim are at the wedding and Phil has caught the baby's breath bouquet, implying that he'll be marrying Tim. Which is gay emotion_kirakira . I hope to line and color later.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:15 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 18 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: wings
Time spent: 1 hr 10 minutes ish from pencil sketch to digital fix

User Image

Comments: is Hermes, the secondary antagonist of the comic both Quintessa(day 9) and Pandora(day 14) are from. He is 'defeated' by having a gate's bars crash down from above onto him(think those moments in Zelda when you walk into a room and suddenly the doors become barred shut and you know it's 'boutta be a miniboss fight), which rips his wings off. He lives, but is cast out from Olympus and never gets his wings back.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:08 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 19 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: omen
Time spent: 1hr 15 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: Chauncey(oc) is a personified rapture, kinda like a Charon. He exists before physical birth and is pre-programmed to forcibly extract all life on earth to their respective heavens.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:03 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 20 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: sleep
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: These are my ocs June(asleep), Jared and June's dog Raisinette, from a story I wrote called Nuclear Winds. Jared likes that June looks closer to dead when she's sleeping. :'3  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:06 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 21 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: hyena
Time spent: 1hr 10 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: is my oc Jed, a human infected with a virus(in the attack that put those scars on his face) that gradually turns him into a hyena. The series is called HyAnthro Virus. Hyenas are definitely one of my favorite animals, which is why the series is titled that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:11 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 22 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: love
Time spent: 1hr 5mins ish

User Image

Comments: These are my ocs, Rachell and Felix, from a comic I did using MS Paint in 2005. I am old uwu. You can find it on my Tapas. It is cringey so I am not linking to it.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:32 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 23 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Osiris

User Image

Comments: I am pretty sure I have an oc for every major deity from the major mythologies of the world, including Jesus lol. Osiris is the god of the afterlife, and he is butthurt and angry because he wanted to inherit the Underworld when Hades(drawn in a previous day) retired, but Hades gave it to his brother Anubis instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:17 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 24 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: coconut
Time spent: 2hr 45 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: I really truly hate drawing backgrounds and am thankful for filters. :'3 ...and also this is Liu(oc) from Seven Feathers(linked above somewhere). She is the dean of students. The 'school'(it's called an institution) is located on an island, so let's just say she's having a day off from teaching.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:16 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 25 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: accepted art request; puuur
Time spent: 3hr 5 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: ... idk lol *shrug*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:23 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 26 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: post apocalypse
Time spent: 2hr 20 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: This is Lima(oc) from Nuclear Winds(linked above). She is a chef. There is a scene in the series where she leaves the fortified campus her survivor group lives in without permission from their leader, just to go get more ingredients to feed the campus...even though they have food. She just got bored of the food they had; it makes sense, she's a chef. Then while she's in the store, a zombie attacks her. She lives :'3  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:10 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 27 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: ginger
Time spent: 2hrs 5 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: what a big ginge. This is Conan(oc) from Kitten Soup(linked above). He's very Irish. Not a lot else to say outside of getting an excuse to draw a ginger was nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:57 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 28 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: The Fate Of That Blood color palette

User Image

Comments: These are Ash and Les(ocs) from Kitten Soup(linked above). They are twins and both manage the band in the story/comic. The reason I chose them is because I originally wanted to draw them as foxes for the other theme option(I draw the band members with cat ears and tails when they are chibi, but Ash and Les are done as foxes because they aren't band members). But I didn't wanna do chibi characters 8| So yeah.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:34 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 29 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: lavender
Time spent: 2 hrs ish

User Image

Comments: I'm re-writing a story/idea thing I did in 2016 so it's more cohesive, so I can write it into a comic. This is Ruse, one of the main characters. :> She's chilling in a lavender grove because why not. Be gay, kill flowers.  
100 Days Event (2021)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff